I have a request, not sure if it would fit better here or in pahe. Anyway, it would be very nice to have an option to call all active following slaves to gather close. I managed to "acquire" several new slaves quite quickly and while also having a mod so they don't follow so close they push me through traps ends up with some of the stragglers being too far back to trigger the door transitions when I pass through. If I could just call them closer before passing through the doors it would be exceedingly helpful.

5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Guess I haven't tried that one yet. I'll let you know if it does the same.

I wasn't really complaining. I use AAF for most things like that in my FO4 mods mainly cause I am lazy and it's pretty easy to implement but for something like stripping using the framework would be way too slow. I dunno enough about VRIK to know if you can make regular dual idles work right :) 

I just started using the mod, on an existing early save (On some already PAHE caught Forsworn) so I haven't delved too deep. The other weird as hell thing is in the save they were bound but when I added your mod and loaded they were dancing. Easily fixed by telling them to follow... but that was weird.

Oh wow the AAF Hardship guy is here! Hello! You've made some great mods!

1 hour ago, Yami said:

So now with DoM installed SlaveTats is not applying any textures anymore. I can select a character, and a tattoo etc but it isnt doing anything. When I uninstall DoM  it works again. Could someone help me please?

Try to rove the slavetats.pex file from DoM directory or put slavetats lower in your load order if you're using MO2.

Otherwise reinstall slavetats

Edited by TrollAutokill
21 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Try to rove the slavetats.pex file from DoM directory or put slavetats lower in your load order if you're using MO2.

Otherwise reinstall slavetats

I already tried moving the load order or reinstalling slavetats. But removing the slavetats.pex seems to do it. Thanks alot.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

I tested "I'm going to tie you up" intensively and didn't get any problem.

What is it your see if my exactly?

Off the top of my head, the thing I've seen again and again is that when I tell them to play any of the idles from "Pose for me, pretty!" then after a few seconds, they snap into the last bound animation they were in from "I'm going to tie you up."  I can experiment further if needed later.  

54 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Off the top of my head, the thing I've seen again and again is that when I tell them to play any of the idles from "Pose for me, pretty!" then after a few seconds, they snap into the last bound animation they were in from "I'm going to tie you up."  I can experiment further if needed later.  

Funny i had the opposite today. After letting her pose and masturbate for a few minutes i wanted to mount her on a furniture which didn't work, instead she started to pose again ? (Furniture's i know for sure that worked.)

Normal tie up command worked however.  WIll do the same and see if i can recreate it easy with another slave later the day or if it's just a weird bug. Never happened before and i haven't change much

Having had a bit more time to play with this I have to say I'm impressed. The slaves having personalities and being harder to train than just bashing on them until the submission gets high enough really adds a lot to the PAH experience.  

FYI, Yeah the rip off clothes line also causes it to go kablooey in VR, though in a less potentially puke inducing way than the body inspection one does. ? Not that I expect you to, but if you wanted to have an option to make those lines usuable in VR you could potentially just play the slave idle. 

Anyway. Nice work.

8 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

That could be it since I didn't migrate the pose part yet, so it's not compatible with the new scheme. I will do it for next version.

If you experiment further turn on debugging and verbose, it might write down the poses used.

Edited by TrollAutokill
7 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Funny i had the opposite today. After letting her pose and masturbate for a few minutes i wanted to mount her on a furniture which didn't work, instead she started to pose again ? (Furniture's i know for sure that worked.)

Normal tie up command worked however.  WIll do the same and see if i can recreate it easy with another slave later the day or if it's just a weird bug. Never happened before and i haven't change much

Yes furniture are not migrated yet neither.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Having had a bit more time to play with this I have to say I'm impressed. The slaves having personalities and being harder to train than just bashing on them until the submission gets high enough really adds a lot to the PAH experience.  

FYI, Yeah the rip off clothes line also causes it to go kablooey in VR, though in a less potentially puke inducing way than the body inspection one does. ? Not that I expect you to, but if you wanted to have an option to make those lines usuable in VR you could potentially just play the slave idle. 

Anyway. Nice work.

So would it be better for you VR guys to have the option to have all player animations skipped so you keep your freedom and move around as you wish?

Slaves will go on with their normal animation, you would just have to follow and fill in the blanks with your imagination.

On 1/9/2022 at 2:53 AM, TrollAutokill said:

So would it be better for you VR guys to have the option to have all player animations skipped so you keep your freedom and move around as you wish?

Slaves will go on with their normal animation, you would just have to follow and fill in the blanks with your imagination.

Hard to say. Only the non sexlab pair anims are problematic. I don't even know what I'm missing since I've never played this mod before getting VR, but quite possibly that would be a solution if it's an option that can be toggled.

That said again I don't expect you to bend over backward trying to cater to edge cases, as a modder myself I defiintely know how that can be... But then again with the Quest 2 sales this Christmas and with how fast things like Higgs and VRIK are making Skyrim VR actually not terrible, I fully expoect Skyrim VR usage to blow up pretty soon.

Even no animations can be preferrable to a broken feature. My FO4 mod Hardship Beggar Whore is kinda known for using blackout pop up messages and sounds to convey stuff there aren't animations (or good animations) for (which is a lot in FO4), but that can be a bit less satisfying in SVR where the messages are floating 3d objects.

Gee... I know I am super helpful... lol :) 

Again, though really loving the mod, especially now that I'm using modpocalypse as my NPC overhaul. 90s Denise Richards the Forsworn was so much easier to train than Anna from Frozen. the Vermina cultist. :D  The personalities add so much.

Edited by Tentacus
4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Hard to say. Only the non sexlab pair anims are problematic. I don't even know what I'm missing since I've never played this mod before getting VR, but quite possibly that would be a solution if it's an option that can be toggled.

That said again I don't expect you to bend over backward trying to cater to edge cases, as a modder myself I defiintely know how that can be... But then again with the Quest 2 sales this Christmas and with how fast things like Higgs and VRIK are making Skyrim VR actually not terrible, I fully expoect Skyrim VR usage to blow up pretty soon.

Even no animations can be preferrable to a broken feature. My FO4 mod Hardship Beggar Whore is kinda known for using blackout pop up messages and sounds to convey stuff there aren't animations (or good animations) for (which is a lot in FO4), but that can be a bit less satisfying in SVR where the messages are floating 3d objects.

Gee... I know I am super helpful... lol :) 

Again, though really loving the mod, especially now that I'm using modpocalypse as my NPC overhaul. 90s Denise Richards the Forsworn was so much easier to train than Anna from Frozen. the Vermina cultist. :D  The personalities add so much.

It will not be a toggle to not slow things down further. But it could be a special vr patch at install to use a version of dom_animator.pex without player anims.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Would it be possible to change the 'rip clothes off' option so it doesn't destroy the item? It just seems kind of counterproductive if you gave the slave an outfit to then lose it. I know the dropping it on the floor way was sadly too much for the havok engine to handle. Maybe the clothing could just be unequipped and transferred to the player or slave's inventory instead.

As for the update, everything seems fully functional on LE. The paired animations are great now that they work correctly.

I'm seeing some messages during inspection like "x arches their back" or "x opens their mouth". I don't know what exactly these are trying to convey, are they linked to the slave's arousal or traits or something?

25 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

Would it be possible to change the 'rip clothes off' option so it doesn't destroy the item? It just seems kind of counterproductive if you gave the slave an outfit to then lose it. I know the dropping it on the floor way was sadly too much for the havok engine to handle. Maybe the clothing could just be unequipped and transferred to the player or slave's inventory instead.

Yes that's the havok engine fault. I will put some toggle to destroy/keep in player/NPC inventory and to include weapons.

As for the update, everything seems fully functional on LE. The paired animations are great now that they work correctly.

This was not so easy. There no way to really disable collisions between actors in Skyrim. When the scripts are too slow actors tend to drift away from each others.

I'm seeing some messages during inspection like "x arches their back" or "x opens their mouth". I don't know what exactly these are trying to convey, are they linked to the slave's arousal or traits or something?

Yes those are linked to the actor sensuality and sex modifiers (oral, anal and vaginal). If the text refers to mouth you know what it means, same for "back". "Shivers as you approach" is for sensuality.

The texts have a random chance to appear based on the corresponding trait/modifier value.

The more texts triggers the higher the arousal chance, and maybe orgasm.

24 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

fyi the quick enslave doesnt count as hostile action so you can enslave anyone anywhere even  say enslave the queen while sh eholding court and they like .EHHHHH where she go

Enjoy while it lasts! I plan to add the hostile part as soon as I know how. Maybe with a toggle...

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

for people that use NFF. remember to get an exclusion token from the smithing bench under miscellaneous and give em to the target follower, before trying to make a slave a follower! It will mess up stuff BAD if you don't!

or simply purge them or never recruit them before you enslave

I've been having a bit of an issue with version 2.4.6. If I restrain a slave as part of the "you need to be punished" sequence then it often will not add the option to remove the restraints and end up sticking the slave in a bound state where they will not respond to the follow me command even if I have removed the restraints using either of the inventory management options. Has anyone else experienced this?

It can be mitigated with a fair amount of effort and fiddling with restraining the slave and removing the restraints  to eventually unlock their ai and allow them to follow again, but it is rather difficult and time consuming.

16 minutes ago, Ghostman7nz said:

I've been having a bit of an issue with version 2.4.6. If I restrain a slave as part of the "you need to be punished" sequence then it often will not add the option to remove the restraints and end up sticking the slave in a bound state where they will not respond to the follow me command even if I have removed the restraints using either of the inventory management options. Has anyone else experienced this?

It can be mitigated with a fair amount of effort and fiddling with restraining the slave and removing the restraints  to eventually unlock their ai and allow them to follow again, but it is rather difficult and time consuming.

sounds like load order/script lag. try to take and console click then disable and wait 10 sec then re enable. also you can hit the console key to let the game catch up if you rfeel the game is lagging.

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Enjoy while it lasts! I plan to add the hostile part as soon as I know how. Maybe with a toggle...

might want to add a cooldown timer to  run away  checks. just had 1 slave run away 5 times in like 1 ingame hour. thats a bit much also that would make it a bit more perfromance freindly it checking a every hour instead of all the time

Pahe8.07+Dom Using almost everything related to Pahe
Using machine translation

Report.
1 HSH pause or use of installed torture devices seems to cause the masterbate animation to play and stay stuck

2 When a slave pauses in any way (Time for a body inspection or Touch yourself!) and you get a notification that the slave has stopped pausing, the slave will not stop pausing and will remain stuck.
If you use Stop whatever you're doing, it will start moving again.

Request Idea
1 The not_respect motion is a little hard to understand, so I think something else would be more appropriate.

2 I'm not sure what the cold motion means anymore, is it supposed to make me wear clothes?

3 I usually use DAR to set up idle and walking motions for my slaves, but after Dom's animation is over or after the Sexlab animation, they take undesirable motions (crossed arms, hands on hips, rubbing their bodies like they are cold). Is there anything I can do to stop this?

4 I feel that the slaves would be more adorable if there was more diversity in the motions to show respect.

5 I think it would be interesting to have a motion where a well-trained slave waits with the whip in her mouth.

6 If you're used to HSH, you'll feel sad that the slaves you leave with Thug don't greet or pose for you.

Thoughts
I'm really enjoying the latest version! I think the body inspection in the latest version is an excellent idea!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Just want to gush a bit. I really like this mod. It adds a lot. I didn't RTFM and it took me a while to really get a feel for how it works, which was part of the fun.

It's a testament to it that I haven't gone in and changed any of the dialog to my own taste yet, (Though I am gonna for sure change "Come here slave" to something more appropriate... when I figure out what that is... lol) I particularly like that getting them drunk is a mechanic.

Thank you. 

20220111204820_2.jpg.bb55a851512cc1a30cafe21a0658bb43.jpg   20220111204645_1.jpg.ef8184ba20ad6a89ae0932587b456699.jpg

Edited by Tentacus