33 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

oh, ok. Pfew! I thought I either forgot to install something or something else broke lol. I'm not really sure if it actually is your mod doing it. It might be coming with 8.0.7 as well. I just don't really pay a lot of attention when setting up pahe because I knwo what values I like and what I do not.
20220104223028_1.jpg.fccbb2ffd780af6588491cfdec32343c.jpg

This is a job for @CliftonJD

Btw I really like how you incorporated actual relationlevels into this mod. It always annoyed me that a supposed trained slave, still could scold your socks off because they secretly still hate you. When a slave loves in this mod, they do really love you. This means that if you use mods like slen they will also cook meals for you as well! Also one of the annoyances  encountered before using this mod was when I used deadly wenches and pahe together. Since the bandit wenches were made of templates that were also actual serving wenches, there were somtimes serving wenches that immediately hated you because you had a duplicate as a slave that also hated you. Glad that issue is somewhat resolved nowwith this mod. :D

On 1/4/2022 at 3:32 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

oh, ok. Pfew! I thought I either forgot to install something or something else broke lol. I'm not really sure if it actually is your mod doing it. It might be coming with 8.0.7 as well. I just don't really pay a lot of attention when setting up pahe because I knwo what values I like and what I do not.
20220104223028_1.jpg.fccbb2ffd780af6588491cfdec32343c.jpg

based on your screenshot, those are some very old translation files. not only missing the mcm label for the new features, but incorrect label for the page names.

all currently posted versions of pahe have the translation files needed to fix both bugs shown in the screen shot

12 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Btw I really like how you incorporated actual relationlevels into this mod. It always annoyed me that a supposed trained slave, still could scold your socks off because they secretly still hate you. When a slave loves in this mod, they do really love you. This means that if you use mods like slen they will also cook meals for you as well! Also one of the annoyances  encountered before using this mod was when I used deadly wenches and pahe together. Since the bandit wenches were made of templates that were also actual serving wenches, there were somtimes serving wenches that immediately hated you because you had a duplicate as a slave that also hated you. Glad that issue is somewhat resolved nowwith this mod. :D

The interaction with SLEN is automatic because an inlove slave gets a relationship of 4 with the player. You can also use the "love charm" spell from DoM on any NPC, even free ones, to make them your lovers.

Version 2.4.6 is out with corrected dual animations and poses:

- Dual animations should play correctly now for "Rip-off clothes" and "Body inspection", hopefully with fewer spinning around for those with VR. Most left over glitches are, I am afraid, inherent to Skyrim engine.

- Tied up slaves should not get out of pose anymore, unless told so or breaking their restraints.

- "Rip-off" clothes can be used on tied slaves and should not remove the restrains.

- "Body inspection" on tied slaves can be done but will certainly be off.

- "Body inspection" now proceeds in steps: hold-chest-crotch-fingering. This is Player-Male/Slave-female friendly and certainly off for other pairings. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience but you are welcome to suggest other animations for your favorite pairing.

I didn't have much time to focus on other bugs, so consider this version as the new starting point for reporting them.

Edited by TrollAutokill
14 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

- "Body inspection" now proceeds in steps: hold-chest-crotch-fingering. This is Player-Male/Slave-female friendly and certainly off for other pairings. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience but you are welcome to suggest other animations for your favorite pairing.

Tested immediately!  Definitely a big improvement.  Love it!  Is it possible to add the "fix actors' heights" step that SexLab uses, though?  Antiope's hand always ends up inside the slave's shoulders (and her Racemenu height is 1.00, too):

Spoiler

ScreenShot88.png.4c6bbae376cb9c9be0107580a731d695.png

Also, very preliminary right now from just a few tries with a single slave, but my Morgara here has cum each time I've inspected her so far.  Is that intended?

42 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Also, very preliminary right now from just a few tries with a single slave, but my Morgara here has cum each time I've inspected her so far.  Is that intended?

It could happen in the previous version. They'll orgasm on body inspections if they're aroused enough.

Is it all your slaves or just this one? And have you been training her to higher levels of arousal?

56 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Tested immediately!  Definitely a big improvement.  Love it!  Is it possible to add the "fix actors' heights" step that SexLab uses, though?  Antiope's hand always ends up inside the slave's shoulders (and her Racemenu height is 1.00, too):

Scaling is there but was messed up in this version, certainly a bad copy paste from me, sorry. Next version will have it corrected.

56 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:
  Hide contents

ScreenShot88.png.4c6bbae376cb9c9be0107580a731d695.png

Do you mean she had an orgasm? There is a chance for arousal and you should get the message "Morgara can not hide her arousal", then if aroused there is a chance for orgasm which might be tuned a bit too high right now (1 over 8 for an average slave). Is Morgara extremely sensitive to pleasure? If she is sensitive her chance to have an orgasm becomes 1/4, then 1/2 if she is very sensitive and 100% if she is extremely sensitive.

22 minutes ago, DocClox said:

It could happen in the previous version. They'll orgasm on body inspections if they're aroused enough.

Is it all your slaves or just this one? And have you been training her to higher levels of arousal?

Actually I just spotted a bug in that part. The arousal chance was based on previous sexual experience and anal/oral/vaginal modifier (used for arousal during sex) instead of the default confusion or pleasure (the last one for good slaves only) modifier.

So Morgara  might be suffering from a 100% chance arousal and 100% chance orgasm because they both use the same modifier...

Is the problem with Zaz Furniture already mentioned? Or.. Did i do something stupid?

Everytime i order a slave to use a summoned furniture from home sweet home, they just drop from it and take on the normal bound animation they have when you tie them up with ropes.  

Was updating from version 2.3.2 to the newest.

Never mind it only happens with some furniture like the hanging Gibbets. Others work. Normal followers can get in just fine. Strange ?

Can't say if that's always the case or not and if Dom even has something to do with it.. Just recently use them more often for training.

Edited by Gukahn
1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Is the problem with Zaz Furniture already mentioned? Or.. Did i do something stupid?

Everytime i order a slave to use a summoned furniture from home sweet home, they just drop from it and take on the normal bound animation they have when you tie them up with ropes.  

Was updating from version 2.3.2 to the newest.

Never mind it only happens with some furniture like the hanging Gibbets. Others work. Normal followers can get in just fine. Strange ?

Can't say if that's always the case or not and if Dom even has something to do with it.. Just recently use them more often for training.

Using furniture is the same in pahe and DoM. I still didn't meddled with this part yet.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Scaling is there but was messed up in this version, certainly a bad copy paste from me, sorry. Next version will have it corrected.

Just to clarify, this isn't a new animation issue.  I've been observing this shoulder clipping issue since the beginning.  I just hadn't gotten around to mentioning it previously because there were bigger fish to fry.  

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Is Morgara extremely sensitive to pleasure?

Here are her stats:  

Spoiler

ScreenShot90.png.0173155afd8bc34ff9009ae518e1e787.pngScreenShot89.png.c11d40672cb021ba9d68dc1351c08d90.png

I actually have an item in my notes about orgasm calculations.  I've been finding it surprisingly difficult to get a lot of slaves to cum.  Morgara was one of my earliest captures in this playthrough, so she's been one of my main guinea pigs, and it took me until she was up around 70-80 sex training before her first orgasm, and even now, she usually doesn't cum during sex.  She also refuses sex nearly half of the time, even with these really high training stats and her decently high sensuality.

So I would say it's cool for cumming during the inspection to be possible, but it should be very rare.  If a happy, sensual slave is already on edge, it makes sense for her to cum, but otherwise, it feels kinda out of place.  And it definitely shouldn't be easier to get Morgara here to cum with body inspection than it is with sex.  

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

based on your screenshot, those are some very old translation files. not only missing the mcm label for the new features, but incorrect label for the page names.

all currently posted versions of pahe have the translation files needed to fix both bugs shown in the screen shot

Odd, it is the most recent version though. I just redownloaded only basics edition. Let's see how that goes.

Edited by terrorofmorrowind

Neat mod, but I will say I dunno what "Time for a body inspection" is supposed to do... but in VR it puts the player's perspective in a blender :D I'm gonna guess it has to do with calling idles on the player not through sexlab (with the VR addon). Oh well, I guess I'll have to do my "Inspecting" the old fashioned way.

On 1/6/2022 at 10:40 AM, terrorofmorrowind said:

Odd, it is the most recent version though. I just redownloaded only basics edition. Let's see how that goes.

ok, from the fresh download be sure to copy the interface folder from the zip to your data folder(or to your mod manager) with your other pahe files. that's where the translation files are kept

11 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Neat mod, but I will say I dunno what "Time for a body inspection" is supposed to do... but in VR it puts the player's perspective in a blender :D I'm gonna guess it has to do with calling idles on the player not through sexlab (with the VR addon). Oh well, I guess I'll have to do my "Inspecting" the old fashioned way.

Previous players have not reported any problems with VR, but maybe they didn't care about the dual idles. Dual idles are used for body inspection and rip-off clothes. How is "rip-off clothes" dialogue treating you?

Using Sexlab to do the dual animations would make the process too slow on most systems. This is not a problem for sex scenes but for other scenes we need to be as fluid as possible.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Previous players have not reported any problems with VR, but maybe they didn't care about the dual idles. Dual idles are used for body inspection and rip-off clothes. How is "rip-off clothes" dialogue treating you?

Guess I haven't tried that one yet. I'll let you know if it does the same.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Using Sexlab to do the dual animations would make the process too slow on most systems. This is not a problem for sex scenes but for other scenes we need to be as fluid as possible.

I wasn't really complaining. I use AAF for most things like that in my FO4 mods mainly cause I am lazy and it's pretty easy to implement but for something like stripping using the framework would be way too slow. I dunno enough about VRIK to know if you can make regular dual idles work right :) 

I just started using the mod, on an existing early save (On some already PAHE caught Forsworn) so I haven't delved too deep. The other weird as hell thing is in the save they were bound but when I added your mod and loaded they were dancing. Easily fixed by telling them to follow... but that was weird.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Guess I haven't tried that one yet. I'll let you know if it does the same.

I wasn't really complaining. I use AAF for most things like that in my FO4 mods mainly cause I am lazy and it's pretty easy to implement but for something like stripping using the framework would be way too slow. I dunno enough about VRIK to know if you can make regular dual idles work right :) 

I just started using the mod, on an existing early save (On some already PAHE caught Forsworn) so I haven't delved too deep. The other weird as hell thing is in the save they were bound but when I added your mod and loaded they were dancing. Easily fixed by telling them to follow... but that was weird.

The tied and pose behaviours have changed a bit in dom compared to pahe. This is nothing to worry about. They should behave now. Report if you see something weird from now.

Sharing an idea I had, do what you want with it.

Maybe you could check if the slave has Relations (it's the name of the form in the CK iirc) and use it to make threat/psychological manipulation.

Maybe it's more hassle than what it's worth, and I don't even know if those relations are kept on the slave clone, but it could be nice.

Also I don't know if your mod tinker with the relationship to the player values, but it could be cool too to raise it for Stockholm syndrome/slaves in love.

Edited by Vegetius