View File

This version is no longer maintained. You'll want to go

Estrus Chaurus+ maintained by Bane Master

NOTE

1. Read REQUIRED MODS & WHAT'S NEW IN v2.0 at the least.
  2. DO NOT UPDATE WHEN THIS MOD IS ACTIVE.

WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO?
Chaurus spit attacks will trigger an Estrus Tentacle attack and impregnation. In roughly 3 days, they Chaurus Eggs will be expelled from the host's body.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

• If the skeleton supports node scaling the breasts will enlarge during that time. MCM will auto-configure Estrus Chaurus based on your skeleton and it will be available if the skeleton and body mesh supports it. If this is available, you can set how large the breasts will grow.
  • You can set how long the impregnation will last.
  • You can turn on / off impregnation by enabling / disabling the pregnancy option. The tentacle attack will still happen but no impregnation.
  • You can turn on / off the chaurus eggs hatching by enabling / disabling the Chaurus Infestation option. An impregnated NPC will still lay chaurus eggs. They just will not hatch.
  • You can choose to have some residual breast growth. Breast size is not returned fully to the original size.
  • You can remove all impregnation effects from NPCs, Companions & the Player by enabling "Prepare for uninstall" ( this can take a few min. to run).

The breast enlargement feature is very experimental. It's very likely to cause CTDs. You can disable this feature in MCM by setting breast growth to "NONE".

SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
Don't update to a new version without first enabling "Prepare for Uninstall" and letting it cure everyone.

• Estrus shout abilities AND THE ESTRUS MOD ITSELF is completely unrelated to this mod.
  • When the pregnancy effect ends:
    • The original breast scale is restored.
    • The victim is removed to the Chaurus Faction ( if still in it )
    • The perk is removed.

[*]Don't save or game wait while the Estrus Tentacle magic effect is active. You'll most likely CTD. Wait a few min. before to allow for the first NiNode update to occur. [*]Breast enlargement and pregnancy will only work on body meshes that support skeletal scaling e.g. TBBP, BBP body meshes. [*]If You don't see MCM updating, use the following console command.

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

REQUIRED MODS

Pay attention to the requirements for these mods as well.

While not required, you will not see any body part growth if your installed body mesh does not support TBBP or BBP.

You will also not see belly growth if the body mesh does not have a weight painted stomach. Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++ gives complete instructions on how to install a CBBE version. A UNPB body mesh is available with this mod ( b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z. ) and can be installed over the CBBE version if you prefer the UNPB body.

You may also want to look at

CUSTOM RACES & SKELETONS

For the base / vanilla races, the actual skeleton that contains the belly node is:

skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nifskyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.nif

You will have to update the custom race's equivalent if it has it's own custom skeleton.

SUPPORTED MODS

• Sexlab Arousal - Infected players are a little more horny
  • Devious Devices - Chastity belts protect the player from infection

CONFLICTS

• Estrus Chaurus 1.8.3 Fluids Plugin is for Estrus Chaurus 1.8.3. Most likely, you don't have it. So don't install it.
  • Any other mod that uses node scaling on the same nodes unless specifically stated to be compatible with this mod.

WHAT'S NEW IN v2.0

• Supports SexLab v1.2+
  • Note the file name change. Don't run Estrus Chaurus.esp & EstrusChaurus.esp at the same time.
  • The mod Actor Events adds a health triggering event.
  • Spitting no longer is an automatic trigger however a chaurus bit attack now can trigger the animation.
  • Estrus Chaurus DG.esp is no longer needed. Delete it.

SPECIAL THANKS

• To b3lisario for weight painting the UNPB BBP Pregnant Body.
  • To cotyounoyume for his work on the Estrus Mod.
  • Ashel for the SexLab Framework.
  • cGI for creating the Mod Installer version & tools to make it.

TRANSLATIONS
NOTE: If the translation is older than the current version, DO NOT replaces the esp file.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/20/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, SKSE, FNIS 4.1, FNIS Creature Pack 4.1, SexLab, SkyUI, Estrus For Skyrim, Actor Events
  • Special Edition Compatible

is it easy to change a enemy to do this can you do it for say a witch?

You add the estrus effect to the base spell. Whatever spell you have in mind. At this point, anyone who casts the spell would also trigger the estrus effect. So you add a condition to the estrus effect on the same spell that the castor has to be in the witch faction.

Save your new ESP file but you are not done. You need to open it up in TESEdit and add zzEstrus.esp as a master.

Who knew that chauruses had such a deadly weapon inside them.... :D

It's a good thing that it doesn't inject chaurus eggs....  yet.

Are you teasing or is this a future possibility? >_>

I'm not going to make any promises but if I get bored I'll probably add it.

Who knew that chauruses had such a deadly weapon inside them.... :D

It's a good thing that it doesn't inject chaurus eggs....  yet.

Are you teasing or is this a future possibility? >_>

I'm not going to make any promises but if I get bored I'll probably add it.

Well then I.. hope you get bored! :P

Cool will have to check it out. I have a game called blood bank that has a bee/wasp that does that it grabs you starts to stab you with it's stinger if your other companion can't get you free and you hit 0 hp it stabs you with it's stinger and fills you full of eggs then drops you to the ground and a few seconds later larva come shooting out the your stomach. 

Cool will have to check it out. I have a game called blood bank that has a bee/wasp that does that it grabs you starts to stab you with it's stinger if your other companion can't get you free and you hit 0 hp it stabs you with it's stinger and fills you full of eggs then drops you to the ground and a few seconds later larva come shooting out the your stomach. 

Ah man, I remember playing that. If I wasn't playing the game beating baddies, I was walking into spike traps :P

This is a great idea, jbezorg. Having the effect cast on the player by an enemy is more interesting than doing it to your character yourself.

It brings to mind Estrus add-ons Averagezombie and karagdan did for the Oblivion version of Estrus a while back. In one, a vanilla container would rarely spawn an Estrus monster (how often was settable by the player as a small percent of their level). Another mod put a ghost creature on leveled lists which would cast Estrus on the player. The spell would also inflict 500 hp damage on the ghost creature in order to kill it. The author had plans to make certain enemies, such as necromancers and spider daedra, able to cast Estrus as well, but to my knowledge never followed through on the idea.

Perhaps at some time you or another proficient modder might take an interest in similar Estrus add-ons for Skyrim, or perhaps the above will spark additional ideas of your own.

There is also that spindle stick one as well they are found in the oblivion gates and if you got too close to them it triggered the gas attack but instead of poison you got hit by a estrus trap. Furotrap is still alive and well I have tried it a few times most times I have the imp population part set low otherwise they get annoying fast and only way to get rid of a mess of them was tlc and then console kill the little suckers.

There is also that spindle stick one as well they are found in the oblivion gates and if you got too close to them it triggered the gas attack but instead of poison you got hit by a estrus trap. Furotrap is still alive and well I have tried it a few times most times I have the imp population part set low otherwise they get annoying fast and only way to get rid of a mess of them was tlc and then console kill the little suckers.

yea, they are really anoying in fast behavior, but puts some challenge in the playing XD I´m actually playing Oblivion after ending al dlc of skyrim XD

It would surely look better if the tentacle textures were a bit more chaurusy. :lol:

I PM'ed Cotyounoyume on Nexus a while ago asking if I could make modifications. It's still a WIP and I was asked not to.

I can respect that request. Even just distributing new textures. If the mesh texture map is changed in a new release and old textures are misaligned the most likely person that will be approached with the problem is Cotyounoyume and not me.