What...eggs?

What eggs? D:

Did I miss something?

Anyone care to explain?

Havent tried this out yet

after the animation chaurus should not attack you. After that in 3 days(not sure but the timer seems off, i used set timescale, not sure if waiting works or not.) you will go into bleeding out state and your butt cannon will start shooting out eggs(lol). During this 3 days period your breasts will gradually grow larger. 

Is there a way to fix the timer to be 3 days ingame and not 3 real days? I would rather not find out after 3 days that the mod is just going to CTD.

There is an internal timer that will end the pregnancy in 3 game days.

Unfortunately spell effects in Skyrim are in real time and rather than making the effect permanent and relying on users to not uninstall the mod with the effect active, I set the timer for 3 days so it will eventually force itself to end ( some people will change the time scale of the game from the default 20:1 to lower ).

Is there a way to fix the timer to be 3 days ingame and not 3 real days? I would rather not find out after 3 days that the mod is just going to CTD.

Unfortunately spell effects in Skyrim are in real time and rather than making the effect permanent and relying on users to not uninstall the mod with the effect active, I set the timer for 3 days so it will eventually force itself to end ( some people will change the time scale of the game from the default 20:1 to lower ).

can i use the dynamic time scale to make it fast?

can i use the dynamic time scale to make it fast?

just enjoy your 3-day parasite, if you want it to go faster just wait 3 days :D

Jbezorg, you mad genius, you!  I come back to LL and see you've improved the mod, making it an impregnation mod -- and something a bit out of some Sci-Fi Alien-like flick.  Too cool!  I'll be testing this awesomeness here soon, but the idea is brilliant! 

Same here. The tentacles do their "job" but the buff doesn't appear in the spellbook.

Faction change seem to work.

PS

I take a look in the file. The construction set is unable to find the script, but maybe i search wrong?

..I must say, that the 3 days real time are great. 3 Days playing "normal" and you always know what will happen. it's a nice rp effekt. breast are grown bigger and your char maybe thinks. "Oh my god, what is happening!?" and you think the same. It's an exciting situation. Exciting and scary^^ With a  pregnancy mod the feeling should be even better..but it's only a nice to have^^

Same here. The tentacles do their "job" but the buff doesn't appear in the spellbook.

PS

I take a look in the file. The construction set is unable to find the script, but maybe i search wrong?

..I must say, that the 3 days real time are great. 3 Days playing "normal" and you always know what will happen. it's a nice rp effekt. breast are grown bigger and your char maybe thinks. "Oh my god, what is happening!?" and you think the same. It's an exciting situation. Exciting and scary^^ With a  pregnancy mod the feeling should be even better..but it's only a nice to have^^

maybe it's because it's stored into the bsa file

PS

Mabye..well i don't know. Only wanted to give it try

Hihi!  As others have reported, I too am not getting the debuff either, unlike in 1.1.  I'm assuming everything is working though since the chaurus isn't attacking me.  As I'm going to wait the three days to see if the impregnation was successful, still, is there a console command that I can perhaps use in-game to check to ensure that the impregnation was successful?  I've used the commands "help chaurus" and "help parasite" to see if either of those might lead me in the right direction in determining success, but I'm not finding anything specific, such as a quest ID or something.  Cheers! 

I have an issue with the 1.2 update, which is after the tanticles are done with me the debuff doesn't apply. Tried with three characters and different load order. I might add that version 1.1 was working flawlessly. 

PS

PS

Hihi!  As others have reported, I too am not getting the debuff either, unlike in 1.1.  I'm assuming everything is working though since the chaurus isn't attacking me.  As I'm going to wait the three days to see if the impregnation was successful, still, is there a console command that I can perhaps use in-game to check to ensure that the impregnation was successful?  I've used the commands "help chaurus" and "help parasite" to see if either of those might lead me in the right direction in determining success, but I'm not finding anything specific, such as a quest ID or something.  Cheers! 

If a chaurus spit causes a tentacle attack, the player is infected. The debuff is hidden but is still applied.

There's going to be indication in MCM if the player is infected along with a slider to adjust pregnancy length. The reason why it's now hidden is because the 3 day, real time, absolute time limit for the spell effect misinforms the player about the game time pregnancy length.

im a bit confused, how do i get chaurus to active?

and where are we with the pregnancy mods do you need it for this?

and if so what happens when the pregnancy ends, = birth. do you have to use a

commande to reset since there is no birthing anims.

So the testing can go on, thank you jbezorg:)

@Squall1150

I hope I can help you. Well, the Chaurus is activ as soon as the mod is active. (Need this mod, Estrus for Skyrim and a custom skeleton)

The Chaurus see you, spit at you, the action beginns and your a member of the faction.  So far i know it.

Pregnancy mods are only a suggestion in the moment.

What will grow are the breasts of your Char.

If the pregnancy ends you don't need a command. There is just no animation, but something will happen. I have no idea how it will look like^^

After the birth, you are no longer a member of the Chaurus faction and so they can spit at you again.

..well..i hope my infos are right. :)

Maybe it's because that there is no MCM Menu or files for one, in the package.

The only mcm menu comes with the Estrus mod. You have several Options there to configurate the tentacles.

If you don't have this menu, open console and type

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

It's a kind of debug for your Mod Menu and belongs to SkiUI/MCM

@ Toat Man

I don't know. It seems that the change of breast size is a feature belongs to the skeleton mod...or maybe BBP(?)..or maybe both toghether.

Theoretical there should be a chance..

Hm..i have not enough knowloge about this.

But If Pulver Toast Man can't help us..we are truly lost!

There is no skeleton with stomach bones currently. If someone would add one or two additional bones to lets say XPMS skeleton then weight paint stomach area, then ofc everything would possible and could be scaled.

Just a friendly reminder for everyone out there, SkyRe breaks the chaurus ability to summon the tentacles after spitting on you however loading this mod after SkyRe actually enables it.

I hope this helps, happy pregnancies folks!

EDIT: Is it possible to make the eggs come out in a slower manner, or even better to make each egg comes out in a different speed/motion ?

Just a friendly reminder for everyone out there, SkyRe breaks the chaurus ability to summon the tentacles after spitting on you however loading this mod after SkyRe actually enables it.

I hope this helps, happy pregnancies folks!

EDIT: Is it possible to make the eggs come out in a slower manner, or even better to make each egg comes out in a different speed/motion ?

Working on that. It's a collision issue I think. Where the egg & body collision boundaries are interacting and breaking the motion.