Pregnant Armor Meshes! [UNPB+BBPreg] (Updated w/ Fix)

Guest SexualAardvark

Guest SexualAardvark

What is it?: An armor (soon to be collection of armors?) refitted to a custom mesh for the UNPB family of body mods, which allows players to look pregnant. This feature is used by SexLab Procreation and Estrus Chaurus. It's also compatible with the BBP physics for UNPB, though I must confess I don't remember WHICH version of those I have, except that it's not BBPx.
How do I use it? You must already have UNPB and XP32 Maximum Skeleton installed, and you might as well have BBP set up for it too. Once those are all set up, go here and download b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta). Without this mesh, characters cannot get visibly pregnant. This mesh is backwards compatible with UNP, UNPB and BBP for UNPB. (I have no idea about UNP Slim). You can wear any armor created for those with no fear.

So what are you offering? Mesh Replacers. I don't have the rights to rehost the original mods, so I am merely going to point to where you can download the original mod and offer my overwrite as a download.

I assume that anyone reading already knows how to install armor mods, so without further ado...

Osare Gothic Lolita and Dreamburrows Retexture. The latter overwrites Osare's White Gothic Lolita, and I personally prefer it. If you want to have preggo maids running around, though, be my guest. =) There is a slight clipping error at higher weights in the rear underarms when using the maid outfit - it's not noticeable with the Dreamburrows retexture. If anyone can help me figure out why it's doing that, I'd appreciate it!

h92fqs6l.jpg0EkTw8Ql.jpgZ6hcwNZl.jpg

Osare Gothic Lolita - UNPB BBPreg.rar

just taking a wild stab in the dark but it could be a skeleton compatibility problem. you might be using the wrong skeleton when importing the model into your 3D modeling program, or the mesh you are working on requires a specific skeleton that skyrim is relying on. Since you posted the mesh I'll try it out and see if it crashes on my game as well. I might be able to pinpoint the problem for you

Guest SexualAardvark

I haven't been importing the skeleton.nif (new to modeling), just the body nif and attaching to the bones in that. That body doesn't crash my game when I run it normally, however.

I didn't attach *all* the bones, but IIRC it's not a problem if your armor doesn't utilize all of the nodes, just if it calls for ones that you don't have.

anr4.jpg

7x83.jpg

Got it working in game. You might have to remap the textures in nifskope (had to use alternate textures since you never uploaded the textures you were using) 

I uploaded the working mesh to Mega

Link

On a side note what method were you using to convert the meshes? Were you using just Nifskope or a 3D modeling program like 3DS Max or Blender?

Guest SexualAardvark

First of all: Major love for even trying. I couldn't pull off what you did. Have a Like and a Hug!

I did post the texture in the top, it was just linked since the texture was literally that person's whole mod and I didn't have the right to bundle it around for redistribution. Sadly, this means that I'm even worse at this than I thought and accomplished nothing, because while you fixed the CTD errors, my goal was to make the dress swell with the belly node in B3lisario's BBP mod, for the pregnancy mods; apparently, like 30+ hours dumped into this meant nothing. >.<

I've been using NifSkope and Blender in tandem, all of my modding work prior's been strictly in esps and scripts and I am way out of my depth on this... sigh.

I  might have messed up a bit so you migh want to hold off on the likes and hugs. Sorry. The mesh i uploaded has the texture properties kinda fubared.(In the sense that you can't apply a new texture to it)  It should be a simple thing to fix and I 'll reupload the correct mesh when I'm done.

Guest SexualAardvark

Well, it's not what I needed the mesh for anyway, since the one you uploaded doesn't react to belly growth. That means that what I struggled with... did nothing. Apparently I fucked something up there. -.- So... guess I'll be spending my whole weekend trying to figure this out. I still really appreciate the attempt to help!

Guest SexualAardvark

Wait, wait, that one's from when it was not working yet. XD Let me remove the links, I'll clear it up when it's working. I actually have the model totally working right now in game, I'm just trying to make it so that the nodes line up with those on the model it's replacing, so anyone with the existing model can just drop it in without fussing with the Creation Kit. Right now, the nodes don't line up, so the textures would be misapplied.

Guest SexualAardvark

I'm working on a conversion for the Fairytale Armor right now, then I want to see if I can convert Freya's Raiment (it's not even UNP! might take a while) and the Aradia Lace Dress (should be quick as anything) and the Valkyrie Armor (should also be quick),

The outfit for me is just squiggly lines all over and a long black line exentended from the chest outward into infinty. I dont even know whats cuasing it lol. Any ideas? Id post an image if I could do it directly I dont feel like reappling to somthing like photobucket just for this :s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a problem...

I'm making a pregnant mesh using NIFskope, by importing one of Brokefoot UNPB BBP Mashups Bikini Top to UNPB BBP pregnant body. Copy-Paste the bikini top mesh, the basic step I usually do with normal mesh. Imported successful, but I get CTD when I try to wear it in the game.

Does the pregnant body use special treatment? Does someone know how to fix it?

Any chance you could post a simple tutorial to this?

I second this request, a step by step workflow so that others can join in producing belly node enable armours will let us have loads to choose from in no time !

Mind you it will have to be very very simple and basic as I'm not to bright when it comes to this sort of thing :)

I would however, be very very grateful (as would other cbbe lovers)

I can tell you the skeleton conflict is almost certainly in the 1st person skeleton.  xp32's combined skeleton - or the joy of perspective - overwrite that skeleton from the unpb pack, and it causes CindySkye's armor mesh to crash.  I'll have to recheck sometime to see if it happens with the unpb base body; it used to for me, but seeing as how I'm using belisario's body now it hasn't been a problem for a while.

Archived