Jbezorg, thank you for a brilliant mod..  awesome..  it's modder's like yourself, and ashal, waxen, shane, redneck, arrok, bjork (sorry if forgot anyone just so many)..  That have me coming back to Skyrim again and again..

Thanks for taking the time and effort to make this and others..  Keep up the bloody brilliant work..

lol... can't wait to see what happens when you figure out the stomach/pregnancy look..  

for stomach/pregnancy thing i have some idea if u like

Make some kind of curse armor like Spriggan in your SD mod that force player equip and make them grow bigger by change new armor that have belly bigger everyday until Chaurus Eggs expelled and remove armor.

Problem is how can u find some armor like that

Guest Jenova23

I'm not sure if this works with custom compnaions but alot of the times vilja will just freeze in place doing a running animation after the spell takes effect.

I'm not sure if this works with custom compnaions but alot of the times vilja will just freeze in place doing a running animation after the spell takes effect.

That has everything to to do with how Estrus is scripted. If an attack hits an Elk, the same thing will happen. There's nothing I can do about it.

2013.05.04 - Release 1.3 - MCM Support. Improvements in egg laying.

Updating while the pregnancy effect is active can destabilize a save and cause CTDs. First option would be to wait until the effects end and then update. If after that you still get CTDs, waiting on the load screen for a while seems to help when I experience that problem.

going to give this new update a check out. will let you know if any problems happen. guess I've been lucky. I have 239 mods loaded and haven't really have had problems with any of these fun mods. keep up the very great work. sorry didn't do very good in English class. lol

1.3 tested but have CTD when I'm pregnant and wanna use the time option, i'm using clean save.

Restating the problem just to make sure I understand.

You're adjusting pregnancy length while pregnant. Correct?

Just test with lenght of 1 and big size in the MCM option Menu. No crashs, breast resets after the birth effekt and the eggs aren't deadly bullets for other people^^ All works fine.

I have set all options befor the Chaurus spitt at me.

(installed mods: xp32 maximum skelleton, CBBEv3 [made with the tool BBP Body], Estrus for Skyrim,  Estrus Chaurus v1.3, Zazanimationpack and config esp, apachii hair, the dance of death, Dwanguard, Heathfire)

Used a clean save

1.3 tested but have CTD when I'm pregnant and wanna use the time option, i'm using clean save.

Yes, let me try with default 3 days and will report.

EDIT: test again with default 3 days pregnant period and NO CTD.

Out of curiosity, you can equip poison chaurus as spell by console "player.addspell 6f6fe right" (or "left" hand) and pregnant all girls of Tamriel. :P

the fx effect doesnt work for me=/

What skeleton do you have installed?

xp32 skeleton

Same one that I am using. BBP body?

This will only work on body meshes that support skeletal scaling e.g. TBBP, BBP body meshes.

Yes, let me try with default 3 days and will report.

EDIT: test again with default 3 days pregnant period and NO CTD.

Out of curiosity, you can equip poison chaurus as spell by console "player.addspell 6f6fe right" (or "left" hand) and pregnant all girls of Tamriel. :P

Both are left hand only. Try:

chChaurusPoisinSpit02

player.addspell 1093b2 left

chChaurusPoisinSpit01

player.addspell 6f6fe left

Thinking outside the box for a moment for the pregnant body:

Why don't you take this:

skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27593/

and combine it with this:

www.loverslab.com/topic/10500-pregnant-body-mod/#entry320988

and increase the 'body' (it's an armor) any way you like?

there can be multiple body types, UNP, CBBE, BBP, whatever; and the users install only one that matches their body type, and the script automatically equips a not-for-3-days-removeable-armor. (automatically unequips it after the 'ass-cannon' fired it's chaurus eggs. heh, nearly fell laughing out of my chair when i saw this)

The equipable preggers body uses the main torso euqip slot, and with this you can still use gauntlets, boots and whatnot.

Since there are NO armors on the 'market' that are intended for pregnant bodys (well except the bodyslide extremes), this shouldn't be an issue.

Yes, this is a quick and dirty way of getting a pregnant body, not the node increase way; but certainly the most compatible, quick and less error-prone way.

Use the 'Pregnant Armor' as a hotfix until someone has figured out the real thing.

Use the 'Pregnant Armor' as a hotfix until someone has figured out the real thing.

Body suits are okay if there isn't much of a visual change. Take off a suit of armor annnnd....... WHADOW! Gain 20" on the waist and go from D's to HH's? I'd have to also add an image space modifier to simulate the shock wave from the sudden increase in volume & mass.  :D

So I guess that someone who's going to figure out the real thing is me.

Body suits are okay if there isn't much of a visual change. Take off a suit of armor annnnd....... WHADOW! Gain 20" on the waist and go from D's to HH's? I'd have to also add an image space modifier to simulate the shock wave from the sudden increase in volume & mass.  :D

So I guess that someone who's going to figure out the real thing is me.

Please do :D

oh wow..special picture in mind with the Shockwave. If it happens in Whiterun than..

*somwhere else*

"Wow Ted! What was that sound!? A Dragon Shout!?"

"No I 'dont think so..sounds more like some kind of shockwave caused by an BBP incombatible armor"

"..What?"

"ahrm..nothing. I mean..it sounds like a explosion. Maybe Ulfric attacks Whiterun. Go back to work Ted."

"Well..but it feels like an earthshake and..Oh god Ted! There a giant flood wave! Aaaargh!"

@jbezorg

not just one piece of armor.

in fact, multiple, I'm thinking about 10 or so for the different stages of body changes.

each naked armor has a slightly increased breast and or belly size.

animation starts, unequip main armor; during the 'action' a naked armor with a bigger belly size gets equipped, then after a few seconds a even bigger belly size armor and so on.

when the animation has finished, the character automatically equips other body sizes with different breast sizes.

really easy to do, and provides the same effect you guys have in mind

the only real downside there is is the constant 'equip' sound of the armors, but there is already a solution for this by setting no equip sound for these body parts.

all the estrus tentacles are equipped the same way to the body, no sounds are heard here

the fx effect doesnt work for me=/

What skeleton do you have installed?

xp32 skeleton

Same one that I am using. BBP body?

This will only work on body meshes that support skeletal scaling e.g. TBBP, BBP body meshes.

i Have tbbp

I used with UNPB-BBP but I cannot see the event after 3 days.

I waited with time slider 24hr *3  and sleeping 24hr *3.

But it didn't triger.

Is this compatible with UNPB-BBP ?

Yes. That's what I am using.

It's not exactly 3 days. Can be a little more, or less. Breast scaling & pregnancy trigger is on a slow update, a little more than a min. ( script execution time + 60 sec. ) so it doesn't kill your game trying to scale a skeletal node +/- 0.000001 every few seconds.

If you immediately wait x 24hr, then immediately wait x 24hr, then immediately wait x 24hr, and then expect to see something you're going to be disappointed.

If you've installed xp32's or SkulTryant's skeletons with this mod, you must also run FNIS.

Edited by jbezorg