@jbezorg

Nice Mod,

is it posible for you to change the hentai type sounds with normal vanilla sounds or just disable the sound for the animations, I know this is something in estrus, but maybe you can do that from your plugin, or are there some files I can just delete or something like that without breaking all?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to even look at my question, and much more for sharing this mod

There is the voice option in the MCM for Estrus.

Interesting .. give a new danger meaning to the Chaurus LOL. Can't even evade it by swimming. Only problem I was having is that it made it impossible to attack them afterwards. Couldn't sheathe or draw/cast, tried swimming to break the anim lock, which is how I found out about the estrus working underwater LMAO, but to no avail.

Changing Breast Scale via a Papryus script in game by not using SetWeight to increase breast size.

It is dynamically scaling the Skeleton NiNodes "NPC L Breast" & "NPC R Breast" as time passes using NetImmerse.SetNodeScale.

Image description in order

1. The original breast scale.
  2. 24hrs. ( game time ) after the Chaurus attack.
  3. 48hrs.
  4. 72hrs.

You will need a BBP skeleton. Either one of SkullTyrant's or xp32's for this to work.

post-3866-0-17209800-1367033052_thumb.jpg

post-3866-0-50943500-1367033091_thumb.jpg

post-3866-0-30258900-1367033109_thumb.jpg

post-3866-0-05247900-1367033120_thumb.jpg

Just a few questions, Let's say you've already scaled the breast nodes on the skeleton to 150. Will this reset them when the Chaurus rapes or will it add to them?

Also will the scaling stop after 72 hours or will it keep going? and finally will there be a way to reset/cure (or is this all part of a temporary pregnancy effect)

Just a few questions, Let's say you've already scaled the breast nodes on the skeleton to 150. Will this reset them when the Chaurus rapes or will it add to them?

Also will the scaling stop after 72 hours or will it keep going? and finally will there be a way to reset/cure (or is this all part of a temporary pregnancy effect)

OP updated but basically:

While Impregnated:

• The original breast scale is saved.
  • The victim is added to the Chaurus Faction.

When the pregnancy effect ends:

• The original breast scale is restored.
  • The victim is removed to the Chaurus Faction

Interesting. Reminds me somewhat of the work people are doing on the milking mod.

Last time I looked they were using SetWeight().

This is using the same node scaling that you find in RaceMenu. Besides using it here I am also working on a plugin for Realistic Needs and Diseases. SetWeight() with most body mesh mods usually changes muscularity. It's hard to make a NPC look fat or like they are starving.

This mod looks interesting, but a small question, how does capture mechanics kicks in ?? is it an instant one, or does your health needs to be low to be able to be captures bu this estrus spell  and is there a way to block it too when your wearing shields etc.. ??

This mod looks interesting, but a small question, how does capture mechanics kicks in ?? is it an instant one, or does your health needs to be low to be able to be captures bu this estrus spell  and is there a way to block it too when your wearing shields etc.. ??

Its pretty much instantaneous at this point. Basically if you don't dodge a spit attack you'll get tagged. Far as I can tell it does not modify onHit in any way at this time.

Exactly. No on-hit modification at all. Normal resistances apply.

Interesting. Reminds me somewhat of the work people are doing on the milking mod.

Last time I looked they were using SetWeight().

This is using the same node scaling that you find in RaceMenu. Besides using it here I am also working on a plugin for Realistic Needs and Diseases. SetWeight() with most body mesh mods usually changes muscularity. It's hard to make a NPC look fat or like they are starving.

That may have been true at one point, but the current WIP for the milking mod uses NetImmerse.SetNodeScale.  Not SetWeight.

I'm looking at the code now (if you don't mind) 
How would I increase the number of eggs that flow out? 
It looks like it's randomly generated. Correct me if I'm wrong, new to this. 

You have a 50% chance either ending or another egg. Increase 50 to about 80 or so but I'd keep it below 90.

If ( Utility.RandomInt() < 50 )
  oviposition()
Else
  Debug.Trace("_EC_::GTS::AFTERMATH")
  GoToState("AFTERMATH")
EndIf

You have a 50% chance either ending or another egg. Increase 50 to about 80 or so but I'd keep it below 90.

oviposition()
Else
  GoToState("AFTERMATH")
EndIf

Ah, thank you. 

My pc has been contaminated and breasts grow, but the time and set the real one not on the course of the game.

In fact they are three days into the game but the timer told me that I still had to wait 60 hours?
It would be nicer if they were coming slowly.

is it possible to have several eggs come out slowly? draw it out more? that would be cool :P,

awesome mod by the way !

Haha, yeah. They blast out like missiles. They could probably injure other npcs.  :lol:

oviposition()
Else
  GoToState("AFTERMATH")
EndIf

how do you view codes? i also like to increase the eggs that pops out xD

oviposition()
Else
  GoToState("AFTERMATH")
EndIf

how do you view codes? i also like to increase the eggs that pops out xD

It's a kind of complicated process. I'd suggest looking up some tuts. Seriously. 
Anywho, download CK if you haven't already. It comes with an application named "Archive" that will be in your Skyrim main folder. Then you can export the scripts and edit them with Notepad ++ or whatever. 
I'm not even sure if what I did even worked all that well. 

to my surprise... I had too much fun with this.... though... think that there should be a belly bulk overtime and then pop an egg now and then while the parasite is in, when the parasite goes out, you pop out a chaurus and the cycle begins again, if you cure yourself of it before it... uh hatches, you only pop an egg

yes I know it's a sick idea... and might get the esp to become more complex so, I'm just tossing the idea, feel free to ignore

Can you please add a script that will unequip the weapon before the animation starts. This will solve the camera problem.

I also seem to have no sound when the animation plays. any idea about that?

*EDIT

Sound is no problem.. it worked the second time

However there is another major problem. The two days that the poison lasts is refered to 3 REAL days. not 2 game days

After you have been "poisoned" by a chaurus, you wil not be  attacked by spiders, chaurus, flying chaurus, and falmer. Maybe if the allegience lasted a bit shortre.. say.. 5 mins?