I did find something very minor. ? Got the letter from Charon. Says go to a cave near the Morrowind border. (I use Unbound so it looks like Dragon Rising is considered finished as I got the letter at level 7.)

Only, the quest points here:

Spoiler

ONE.jpg

I'll still go to the cave near the border first. Near Refugees Rest if memory serves. Maybe Charon got waylaid somehow and ended up there!

EDIT: As I approached the location the arrow switched to properly point at the cave.

Edited by Nessa

I think I've identified how the player can somehow get dead. If hit to the point of going into the sort of rag doll state (sort of because the rag doll sound plays but the player is in a bleedout animation), that is pretty much guaranteed death. I noticed this happens when getting smacked with an attack much much higher than your health. When I get a moment I'm going to do a series of tests with giants and logs all on and reporting. (They pretty much one hit the player in my setup.) Should get some answers hopefully! ?

Edited by Nessa

Ok so far this mod is pretty darn impressive i do have a question. Will there be a easier way to see how many points you have gotten to level up the reapers mercy? Like in the MCM or something just curious because having to go back to the black market every time is very tedious especially when you don't have enough points to level up. Regardless cannot wait to see this mod develop some more 

On 12/24/2021 at 4:23 PM, Scrab said:

Yamete! V4.3

Merry Xmas or so I guess

• Added Surrender Feature

Outcomes include

• Losing some Money
  • Losing all Money
  • Forced to give away stuff you carry, you will manually have to sort out what you want to give. The stuff will be in the NPCs Inventory afterwards
  • Adult Scenes, Consensual and non consensual, depending on the Path Dialogue takes. This should support 3p+ Scenes, depending on the Path the Dialogue takes
  • Sold out
  • Nothing

Misc Stuff:

• Childs are supported and use exclusive Dialogue, in case you ever surrender to one, Milkdrinker ? 
  • Creatures are supported and will either accept, accept & rape or ignore the Surrender
  • Guards always attempt an Arrest when surrendering to one
  • Outlaws will demand more of your stuff to be satisfied & usually have a higher chance of being unsatisfied with your proposal
  • "Sold Out" means being send to Prison or Simple Slavery. Only Outlaws send you to Simple Slavery. Depending on how exactly Yametes own expanded player defeats will go, I will further expand on this
  • If no Outcome is found or the negotiation failed, Combat will be re engaged

I designed this Surrender Feature with a SFW mindset, meaning when playing in a SFW environment you shouldn't feel like theres content cut. A supported Adult Frame installed will then add more content to the Dialogue options, bringing you to roughly 140% of the "base content". Overall Surrendering is intended to be mostly random in execution. Dialogue Paths usually have around 4~6 different NPC reactions, the answer you choose (& whether or not you succeed) does of course have influence on the likeliness of a certain outcome

I have a problem.  Once my PC goes into Bleedout mode, she never goes out of Bleedout mode.  She just stays there and can't move even though there are no villains around to take advantage of her.   What do I do?

I really don't understand how this reapers mercy thing works? I got the note and did the quest, but no skill tree appeared. I have the framework installed.  Everyone I knockdown can't be enslaved, only kill and assault. Also what does the agent do? How do I gain experience? Is there a tutorial of some kind?

25 minutes ago, The Man in Black said:

I play a maIe character who usually has multiple female followers with me. Is there an option for turning off the player being raped (but incapacitated) but still forced to watch my female followers being raped in front of me?

You can exclude the player from the mod and also disallow them to be used in Animations specifically but still be knocked down. Youll have to play around with the filter a little for that, using Selective Filter Algorithm and locking out the Player

Not sure if its exactly what you want but its as close as the mod can get you iirc

Was wondering what dependency's Yamete has with net script framework? I'm currently playing on Skyrim ae and going though my old mods realized that net script is still waiting for an update. when disabling all mods relying on netscript I seen Yamete had a net script folder in it, still testing things out but Yamete still seems to work without netscript. Thank you for your time. 

On 1/1/2022 at 2:49 PM, Kriv_D_Norixius said:

Was wondering what dependency's Yamete has with net script framework? I'm currently playing on Skyrim ae and going though my old mods realized that net script is still waiting for an update. when disabling all mods relying on netscript I seen Yamete had a net script folder in it, still testing things out but Yamete still seems to work without netscript. Thank you for your time. 

Custom Skills Framework.  Optional

@TwiceSwords

Or anyone else who's interested in the LE version; I have uploaded the behavior.hkx below. You need to take the following steps:

1. Place the behavior file in meshes\actors\character\behaviors. There is an old behavior file in here, select yes when prompted to overwrite.
  2. In the folder meshes\actors\character\animations\Yamete there is an .hkx file called 
    Yam_searchBleedout32bit.hkx

You need to change the name like this: 

Yam_searchBleedout.hkx

FNIS_Yamete_Behavior.hkx

Edited by bnub345
attach file

So thank you very much for this mod. I couldn't use Defeat becuase it bloats my saves and this doesn't. 

The functionality of this mod works perfectly fine, stripping and all that. The sex animations come from Flower Girls (I haven't installed SexLab yet). However, I have noticed two things: Followers would stop attacking completely after combat sex. Even if new enemies spawn, they would just attack the PC. The followers would not attack them and neither would the enemies identify them as objects to be attacked. Likewise, the reverse happens. If the PC is involved with combat sex (and not the followers), enemies would attack the followers and the enemies would not identify the PC as an enemy. SOS, Flower Girls, and this mod are the only sex-related mods that I have installed.

I have tried waiting, and have even removed Abduction (considering it has knockdown function too) from the modlist and started a completely new game, and this still happens. Ok, with the new game, I have two followers with me. One of them was still able to engage in combat after combat sex, but I would count that as me being very fortunate because the same issue happened with the other follower. I apologise if this was mentioned before but how can I resolve this?

I've played with this for a few hours on LE and have some preliminary feedback:

• The player seems to get stuck in bleedout if you would otherwise hit 0 hp and die. If downed before reaching 0 hp, everything works as expected.
  • The rob outcome didn't actually remove anything from my inventory

Other than that, everything worked on a technical level. For the future, I think it would be nice if the rob outcome could be combined with the assault outcome instead of being either/or. Also, the post-defeat could use some addition. Simple slavery is alright, but otherwise you just stand back up like nothing happened and carry on. Overall, I think the customization options of the mod are great but the content could be better. Also note that I used this on a pretty mod heavy setup, so the technical problems may be a mod conflict and not the fault of Yamete, not sure.

On 1/5/2022 at 1:36 AM, Scrab said:

Can the lads who are having issues with getting stuck in bleedout send me a Papyrus Log when they encounter this issue the next time perhaps?

In my case, the problem was with a mod that edited the duration of the death camera. By disabling this feature in the mod, I solved the problem of eternal bleeding and eternal resurrection.

I used this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78709/?tab=files

And I still have two unpleasant problems.
1. After defeat, all enemies, except the one who dealt the fatal blow, become aggressive.
At the same time, for a second they become non-aggressive.

P.S. Checked it out. The problem is only with the Seekers.
2. When you press the surrender key, an error occurs at the start of the scene. After that, all enemies become non-aggressive. And nothing can bring them back to an aggressive state.

Edited by deder
On 1/7/2022 at 7:32 PM, deder said:

In my case, the problem was with a mod that edited the duration of the death chamber. By disabling this feature in the mod, I solved the problem of eternal bleeding and eternal resurrection.

I used this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78709/?tab=files

And I still have two unpleasant problems.
1. After defeat, all enemies, except the one who dealt the fatal blow, become aggressive.
At the same time, for a second they become non-aggressive.

P.S. Checked it out. The problem is only with the Seekers.
2. When you press the surrender key, an error occurs at the start of the scene. After that, all enemies become non-aggressive. And nothing can bring them back to an aggressive state.

Thnx for the heads-up. I use this mod as well, will disable the feature and see what happens. Also: I think you mean 'death camera' and not 'death chamber'?

Could you add a Tag selection for the used sexlab animations? I like to play as a male character and this would allow me to force it to use femdom animations.

Currently, if I'm defeated, I might end up getting "raped" by getting oral.

EDIT: I'm stupid, it's already there.

Edited by Shysdel