Quicks question for Scrab:  my PC was ambushed by bandits at the Fort near Whiterun and a female PC assaulted my PC and took from her some goods she was supposed to deliver to Rorikstead.  Will the bandit NPC who swiped the goods continue to exist so my PC can ultimately defeat her and retrieve the goods?

13 hours ago, Wasabi Ice Cream said:

I can't get a Stamina-based setup to work.

Setting Chance and Stamina Threshold to 100%, and everything else to 0, my character can never get knocked down.

Setting Stamina Threshold to 1%, and everything else up, my Stamina is never even considered, I still get knocked down with a full Stamina bar.

Set Magicka to 100% or use this Script

YamScanReferences.pex

Theres an error that wants both conditions valid, not just one. The Script fixes that

11 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

Quicks question for Scrab:  my PC was ambushed by bandits at the Fort near Whiterun and a female PC assaulted my PC and took from her some goods she was supposed to deliver to Rorikstead.  Will the bandit NPC who swiped the goods continue to exist so my PC can ultimately defeat her and retrieve the goods?

The mod doesnt make the NPC persistent, meaning the next cell reset will affect that NPC as well. If you go back to that spot again he should still be there and killing (or pickpocketing) them should show your inventory items

On 10/27/2021 at 1:31 PM, Someone92 said:

Yamete itself only affects what is stripped in combat.

You have to set in SexLab / OStim / Flowergirls what clothing is removing during anims.

Hello!
So, do I understand correctly - when characters are loosing equipped gear when taking damage - it is not Yamate's doing? Is it a feature of SexLab? How can I adjust it?

4 hours ago, Tailervive said:

Hello!
So, do I understand correctly - when characters are loosing equipped gear when taking damage - it is not Yamate's doing? Is it a feature of SexLab? How can I adjust it?

Yametes Strip Editor decides what Yamete Strips (Stripping Feature)

Your Animation Frames Strip Editor decides what your Animatin Frame Strips (Scene)

On 11/24/2021 at 10:33 AM, Scrab said:

Yametes Strip Editor decides what Yamete Strips (Stripping Feature)

Your Animation Frames Strip Editor decides what your Animatin Frame Strips (Scene)

Got it! Thanks.
Somehow I missed the MCM section that sets chance for equipment stripping. Set every chance to 1% and now the game plays just fine - items still get stripped but sufficiently rare.

Minor question but still - a few time my character got knocked down (bleed out animation) enemy exits combat stance and returns to their position and my character just keeps sitting in bleed out indefinitely. Any ideas what could be causing this?

I'm having an issue with getting enemies into the knockdown state. It simply doesn't work for them despite working perfectly against players. I turned on reapers mercy, set every slider in every category to 100% so the first or second hit of ANYTHING from me should immediately trigger a knockdown but it doesn't. I was wailing on an enemy constantly and nothing happened but when I got hit I pretty much immediately went down.

I also disabled every mod except this and some visual mods for some races to rule out any mod conflicts and I was still getting this issue.

here's a quick recording to show how it looks. https://streamable.com/k36z7n

I did a quick test on an NPC that wasn't mid animation to verify and it's the same result. Any way I can help trouble shoot this easier?

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before and has some form of known incompatibility or what not, I unfortunately don't have the time to go through and check the previous comments and replies. 

Whenever one of my follower's gets knocked down, she ends up just standing there after combat ends and I've revived her with a potion (she was knocked down, but I defeated the rest of the enemies). Even after force stopping the combat quest in the Yamete MCM it doesn't fix her AI.

And another time, after I had defeated all the enemies after she had been knocked down, a sexlab scene started via Yamete with one of the already dead creatures.

I'm playing with Traditional mode on.

Are these known issues or is my Yamete just not working as it should?

Occasionally, as I fuss with the mcm, I find that I cannot exit the menu. I can change settings and leave Yamete's mcm, but I can't get back to the game. Ideas?

Investigating via google I've learned that others are having the same problem and that it is not related to a particular mod. Yamete just happens to be the one that grabbed my game.

Edited by pihwht
14 hours ago, Scrab said:

Ye, my Discord has a 4.2.2 uploaded which fixes a few issues or you use the script posted above and overwrite 4.2.1 with it

Thanks. I tried version 4.2.2 and it didn't seem to work. But the YamScanReference script you sent did in fact work from my initial testing. I haven't tested it with my full mod list yet.

IDK enough to know if its feasible or not, but if it is could you add an additional knockdown condition of damage relative to max health? What I mean by that is if I take a hit that deals 90% of my max health in one blow then I should get knocked down even if I was at full health before I got hit.

7 hours ago, Relevant Halo said:

How does this work with ostim? I thought ostim didn't have any non consensual animations.

Like any other mod too

Sai added an aggressive option into the Scene start, flagging my Scene as aggressive (yes). I assume that no matter how exactly OStim will evolve going forward that this flag is going to be build out in some way to include proper aggressive animations. Ceo already posted a few on his Thread here on LL, until then youre just playing anormal OStim Scene with an aggressive Flag \o/

On 11/28/2021 at 3:47 AM, blankusernn said:

IDK enough to know if its feasible or not, but if it is could you add an additional knockdown condition of damage relative to max health? What I mean by that is if I take a hit that deals 90% of my max health in one blow then I should get knocked down even if I was at full health before I got hit.

I strongly believe that Papyrus will fail Yamete at one point. It already causes some issues, making the mod less responsive than it should be, which were necessary to make the mod work mostly stable but still undesired

To avoid further increasing this lack of responsiveness and still be able to add some more content on top of it Ill have to properly restructure some things and until then I wont take on any more requests about additional knockdown features. I also still have the one about some "clothing seals" in my backhead

On 11/27/2021 at 9:45 PM, BasicallyBasic said:

The second one is something fluffy can tell you a thing or two about, the first one not sure

Get more informative console and check if the follower is affected by any spells applied by Yamete, also a traced Papyrus Log might help

On 11/27/2021 at 8:45 PM, BasicallyBasic said:

Whenever one of my follower's gets knocked down, she ends up just standing there after combat ends and I've revived her with a potion (she was knocked down, but I defeated the rest of the enemies). Even after force stopping the combat quest in the Yamete MCM it doesn't fix her AI.

And another time, after I had defeated all the enemies after she had been knocked down, a sexlab scene started via Yamete with one of the already dead creatures.

I'm playing with Traditional mode on.

10 hours ago, Scrab said:

The second one is something fluffy can tell you a thing or two about, the first one not sure

Hi,

I've had the issue of followers just standing there or becoming broken but that was a looooong time ago, since then it hasn't recurred with the later versions of scrabs yamete, what I can say about this is there usually was too much going on in papyrus (sometimes it was a either a failed Convenient Carriage script or 90% of the time it was sos actor magic effect causing stack dumps). I would try to reduce your scripts usage that aren't needed, turn on script debug in skyrim.ini to see what's afoot. Or you could just disable withered etc from applying to your followers within yamete.

The zombie issue is down to not having your filters setup right once I fixed that the issue never occurred again. I've set mine to only females becoming victims (I run a warzone mod and having my followers screw npcs leaves me open to attack by 10+ enemy npcs :( so I usually disable it for followers). Check settings in vid below..

Spoiler

Edited by pinkfluf
typo

Is Bleed out Mercy added by this mod? I'm not sure if I'm having a mod conflict, but whenever my PC goes into knocked down stage, I'm informed that "Bleed out Mercy added", and my PC stands up, healing hp. Afterwards, my PC can't be knocked down and is killed instead.

Does this mod require at least one follower to work? I don't have a follower at the moment so that could be the issue, but I'm not sure what's going on.

10 hours ago, teddylion3 said:

Is Bleed out Mercy added by this mod?

Hi yes it is.

Afterwards, my PC can't be knocked down and is killed instead.

Hmm essential status on PC character only applies through this mod during combat state. But saying that if an arrow is fired when your out of combat state from a mile away and hits you then the essential flag might not take (I think correct me if I'm wrong Scrab) and then you end up pushing daisies.

Does this mod require at least one follower to work?

Not necessarily needed by mod to function can work without.

How does Reaper's Mercy work?  How do you get it to apply to the PC?

Is there any command that allows you to subdue an NPC?  For example, your PC gets behind targeted NPC.  Is there a hotkey to subdue this NPC?

Other things I've noticed:  let's say bandits attack some hold guards and the guards defeat the bandits.  If one of bandits is assaulted, once the assault is over, the bandit will become hostile again.  This shouldn't happen; the bandit should be stripped of all armor and weapons and the bandit's first inclination should be to run before someone kills him/her.

Also, any way to adjust the type of animations used for an assault?  Recently, I saw a female NPC guard assault a female bandit.  Unfortunately, almost all lesbian animations are gentle consensual animations.  It would be better, in a case like this, to give the aggressive female a strap-on and use one of the Funny Buziness assault animations.

24 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

Also, any way to adjust the type of animations used for an assault?  Recently, I saw a female NPC guard assault a female bandit.  Unfortunately, almost all lesbian animations are gentle consensual animations.  It would be better, in a case like this, to give the aggressive female a strap-on and use one of the Funny Buziness assault animations.

I suppose you can set "FM" tag for Female VS Female, ,  in Yamete MCM setting menu .  it may only choose FM animation, then Female agressor will use strap-on (you may need to set it in sexlab menu too) for female victim. then yamete may only pick up FM animation.. 

If I include futanari NPC or PC,  it make my head panic though..

I actually have same question,  for Female (agressor) vs Female(follower victim) to avoid lesbian non agressive animation, but hope to see usuall FM agressive animation (Female agerssor use strap-on)  then now check sexlab setting and this mod MCM setting again.., So hope if someone confirm, it will work or not.

3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I suppose you can set "FM" tag for Female VS Female, ,  in Yamete MCM setting menu .  it may only choose FM animation, then Female agressor will use strap-on (you may need to set it in sexlab menu too) for female victim. then yamete may only pick up FM animation.. 

If I include futanari NPC or PC,  it make my head panic though..

I actually have same question,  for Female (agressor) vs Female(follower victim) to avoid lesbian non agressive animation, but hope to see usuall FM agressive animation (Female agerssor use strap-on)  then now check sexlab setting and this mod MCM setting again.., So hope if someone confirm, it will work or not.

Where in the Yamete! MCM can you set the FM tag for Female vs Female?