@Flowergirls Crowd

YamFlowerGirls.pex

See if this here works for the 3p instead of 2p stuff

7 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

How does Reaper's Mercy work?  How do you get it to apply to the PC?

Is there any command that allows you to subdue an NPC?  For example, your PC gets behind targeted NPC.  Is there a hotkey to subdue this NPC?

Reapers Mercy Perks give you some abilities to do this

Other things I've noticed:  let's say bandits attack some hold guards and the guards defeat the bandits.  If one of bandits is assaulted, once the assault is over, the bandit will become hostile again.  This shouldn't happen; the bandit should be stripped of all armor and weapons and the bandit's first inclination should be to run before someone kills him/her.

This is this way because you set it this way. Settings in Defeat/Rushed allow you to set how often a NPC is able to stand up again before downed for good

Also, any way to adjust the type of animations used for an assault?

Animation Frame/SexLab, Input Options at the bottom of the section (there should be 11 in total)

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

@Flowergirls Crowd

YamFlowerGirls.pex 7.73 kB · 0 downloads

This is this way because you set it this way. Settings in Defeat/Rushed allow you to set how often a NPC is able to stand up again before downed for good

Animation Frame/SexLab, Input Options at the bottom of the section (there should be 11 in total)

Again how does Reapers Mercy work?  In the MCM, you can set a hotkey for it.  But all the hotkey does is turn RM on or off.  If you come from behind an intended target, how do you get your PC to subdue the NPC when you're not in combat.

Thanks for all the other answers!

6 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Where in the Yamete! MCM can you set the FM tag for Female vs Female?

I do not know if you use flower girls  you can find same options. . .  but for sexlab ,   Yamete MCM >> Adult Frames >>Right side ,

you may find Female-Female.  For detail  when you click Read me,  it show how to set tags for those options 

I still can not test ehough with this option ,, but I suppose, it may  show Female (victim) vs Male (agressor) animation, for Femaler VS Female

when I set  "use strap-on " option in sexlab mcm menu.

I means this.

adframes.JPG.5df323dd6cd69b2b414835eebb265ed8.JPG

12 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

If you come from behind an intended target, how do you get your PC to subdue the NPC when you're not in combat.

13 hours ago, Scrab said:

This isnt ODefeat, there is no struggle minigame or anything like that and this isnt SLDefeat, where the entire npc-by-player submission is just a point and click ability

Edited by Scrab

How does Claim/Enslave work? I was able to enslave one for the quest, delivered him, and since then I'm not able to to capture/enslave anyone anymore, reapers mercy is active, the menu shows up, but the only thing I can do is: assault, kill, give potion, and open inventory.

There's no skill tree either.?

On 12/5/2021 at 7:04 PM, Scrab said:

@Flowergirls Crowd

YamFlowerGirls.pex 7.73 kB · 2 downloads

thank you. This works good. Now I can see 2p animation.

By the way, when my character is female, Male enemies use dominant animations, female enemies use subservient animations. Can this also be modified?

And how about adding the FlowerGirls SE - BDSM animation later? I think that animation suits this mod.

Edited by dlfmaqmf
3 hours ago, H3dr said:

does this mod have its own animations or is there a animation pack that is reccomended? do you perhaps also have a reccomended load order (i am extreamely new to modding skyrim)?

This mod has it's own custom knockdown animations made by Billyy, but as for sex animations I don't believe it has any.

A good place to find animations is here. I'd say packs with good aggressive animation sets you should look at are Billyy's, Bakafactory's, and Leito's.

19 hours ago, gayafaltaccount said:

This mod has it's own custom knockdown animations made by Billyy, but as for sex animations I don't believe it has any.

A good place to find animations is here. I'd say packs with good aggressive animation sets you should look at are Billyy's, Bakafactory's, and Leito's.

thanks i will look into it. btw do you happen to know if slal is compatible with AE

Hey @Scrab

I don't think triggers work ad intented. For example, the chance of destroying or stripping a piece of armor from npcs (or from PC) are somewhat random, compared to those set by me. Even if the chance is set to 1%, sometime hitting an opponent causes to drop a piece of armor with just 1-3 hits.

The same thing happens for the npc knockdown. With Reapers Mercy active, I can knockdown npcs/creatures with just a single hit, completely ignoring any settings. But also npcs can randomly knockdown others with few hits. Mirmulnir had bad times with the archers of Whiterun, knocked down with a single arrow (it flew away with bugged and hilarious animations).

It's like the settings are randomly ignored in certain circumstances. What could be the problem?

There is also a problem with dead npcs that sometimes come back to life just to rape npcs/followers or simply chilling horizontally in the standing idle animation. It's like the mod doesn't recognize dead characters in time, completly resetting them for the sake of the animations.

Speaking of which, in "traditional" and "mixed" scenarios, after PC and followers are knocked down, enemies start to chase other characters nearby, sometimes covering very long distances: it broke the bleedout state (once back, enemies could rape follower or PC even if they are standing), and sometimes it causes the resurrection of the enemies.

I have also a few suggestions for your mod:

- is it possible to separate the "conditions" settings for npcs from creatures? I'd like to have different settings for creatures;

- could you make the item "destroy" option indipendable from the "strip" option? Currently is not possible to deactivate the "strip" option without disabling the "destroy" option;

- could you add exclusion filters for the animations? Although I like the simplicity of the filters, I'd like to be able to handle animations better;

- could you add more description for the various pages of the mos settings? "Defeat" and "Conditions" sections are not very understandable. Or maybe I can't understand, but a few more descriptions might not be a bad idea.

8 hours ago, zep said:

The same thing happens for the npc knockdown. With Reapers Mercy active, I can knockdown npcs/creatures with just a single hit, completely ignoring any settings. But also npcs can randomly knockdown others with few hits. Mirmulnir had bad times with the archers of Whiterun, knocked down with a single arrow (it flew away with bugged and hilarious animations).

It's like the settings are randomly ignored in certain circumstances. What could be the problem?

There is also a problem with dead npcs that sometimes come back to life just to rape npcs/followers or simply chilling horizontally in the standing idle animation. It's like the mod doesn't recognize dead characters in time, completly resetting them for the sake of the animations.

I get this too.

On 12/6/2021 at 5:39 AM, dlfmaqmf said:

And how about adding the FlowerGirls SE - BDSM animation later? I think that animation suits this mod.

Im being honest, when I said Im going to support FG I wasnt aware off how outdated and .. clunky its execution is. While more simplistic mods may have no issues with this, Yamete needs specific Info about the Scenes it starts.  Primarily if the Scene starts and also when it ends. Flowergirls doesn't offer either of these which is a fairly significant annoyance to me. I implemented FG anyway out of good will and wrote a message to the author of FG for permissions to redistribute the main fg starter script - doing nothing else but implementing those above mentioned features

Im waiting for an answer for multiple months now - consider myself ignored - and have no intention of further supporting a frame that apparently doesnt want to be supported. My current workarounds are more than suboptimal

For that matter, I won't be supporting Flowergirls any more than I am doing right now - its more likely that with V5 I drop support entirely to allow a more detailed experience with SL or the OProject

On 12/7/2021 at 5:20 PM, zep said:

- could you make the item "destroy" option indipendable from the "strip" option? Currently is not possible to deactivate the "strip" option without disabling the "destroy" option;

This is possible since I first introduced the option. The destroy setting defines if a stripped object is also destroyed. Setting destruction chance to 100% is essentially treating all strip options as destruction options

I won't work on the combat quest before V5 - with the exception of the dead man walking bug. I get that there are some issues and oddities but I believe none of them are overly game breaking and V5 plans on a rather significant rewrite of the combat quest, so any work put in fixing detailing errors now will be of basically no benefit to the mod long term

Edited by Scrab

so there's this bug that is kinda annoying, the mod really dosent work no matter how i set up, my PC gets knocked down but enemies keep attacking her regardless while she regenerates health like crazy, the stamina/magicka options resets back to 5% when i change menus/click on other options, should also note that when the knockdown happens all criteira is met, health/missing equipment/stamina and yet enemies keep attacking

Yamete - 4.2.3.zip

4.2.3 is the correct Version, 4.2.2 is on my discord, the important fixes in 4.2.2 are scattered in single script uploads around here. This here is now a full version. The changes below include both, fixes from 4.2.2 and 4.2.3

I plan on the next proper release this year still

• Fixed issue Exhaustion requiring both Values to be below the Threshold instead of 1
  • Fixed issue with Reapers Mercy sometimes not working
  • Improved consistency on Bleedout Knockdowns
  • Yet another experimental fix for address the hostility issues with Captured Actors
  • Yet another experimental fix for the dead man walking bug
  • Yet another experimental fix for undesired aggression
  • fixed flower girls 2p animations being treated as 3p
  • added an option to exclude elders as aggressors and/or victims
  • SL Integration: Setting a "-" before a tag flags that tag as "to exclude"
    e.g. "vaginal, -doggy" makes the system look for animations that have the vaginal tag but NOT the doggy tag

Edited by Scrab

An issue that should be corrected:  my PC killed a bandit that was about to assault a friendly PC.  Instead of having the assault not occur, the corpse continued the assault until killed again.

Obviously not an issue if the victim of the assault is killed.  There are Funny Bizness animations for that situation.

my PC killed a bandit that was about to assault a friendly PC

I should already be doing that, twice!

Sounds like you killed the NPC exactly in between the time where I checked for it and the Animation started, unfortunate timing I guess

16 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I should already be doing that, twice!

Sounds like you killed the NPC exactly in between the time where I checked for it and the Animation started, unfortunate timing I guess

I killed the bandit as she was locking on to her victim but before she was actually on top of him.  I do notice that if you kill an NPC in the process of an assault, they go limp right away.

On 12/9/2021 at 1:42 AM, Scrab said:

Im being honest, when I said Im going to support FG I wasnt aware off how outdated and .. clunky its execution is. While more simplistic mods may have no issues with this, Yamete needs specific Info about the Scenes it starts.  Primarily if the Scene starts and also when it ends. Flowergirls doesn't offer either of these which is a fairly significant annoyance to me. I implemented FG anyway out of good will and wrote a message to the author of FG for permissions to redistribute the main fg starter script - doing nothing else but implementing those above mentioned features

Im waiting for an answer for multiple months now - consider myself ignored - and have no intention of further supporting a frame that apparently doesnt want to be supported. My current workarounds are more than suboptimal

For that matter, I won't be supporting Flowergirls any more than I am doing right now - its more likely that with V5 I drop support entirely to allow a more detailed experience with SL or the OProject

This is possible since I first introduced the option. The destroy setting defines if a stripped object is also destroyed. Setting destruction chance to 100% is essentially treating all strip options as destruction options

I won't work on the combat quest before V5 - with the exception of the dead man walking bug. I get that there are some issues and oddities but I believe none of them are overly game breaking and V5 plans on a rather significant rewrite of the combat quest, so any work put in fixing detailing errors now will be of basically no benefit to the mod long term

I see. anyway Thank you. It's the best mode for using Flower Girls.

I've updated to 4.2.3. 

Victim's who are considered to be male by the game's mechanic now get into a female slot of 2p animations where this doesn't make sense (e.g. males riding females). 

Quite often the pc does only get assaulted once. After this another assault doesn't happen even if conditions are met in combat (NPC vs NPC still happens). 

Restarting Skyrim fixes this temporarily. 

Good day, Scrab. I am requesting support regarding the Player vs. NPC functionality of Yamete. Currently, I can send the NPCs into bleedout with Reaper's Mercy active as intended, but I cannot thereafter interact with the downed NPC in any way. I cannot activate them no matter what settings I use or perks I have active. I am using the current version (4.2.3), though I also had this issue in 4.2.1. A friend of mine is also having the same issue. Both of us are using SE. If any other information is required, I would be happy to provide it to the best of my ability. Thank you for your time.

3 hours ago, yetanothermember said:

Good day, Scrab. I am requesting support regarding the Player vs. NPC functionality of Yamete. Currently, I can send the NPCs into bleedout with Reaper's Mercy active as intended, but I cannot thereafter interact with the downed NPC in any way. I cannot activate them no matter what settings I use or perks I have active. I am using the current version (4.2.3), though I also had this issue in 4.2.1. A friend of mine is also having the same issue. Both of us are using SE. If any other information is required, I would be happy to provide it to the best of my ability. Thank you for your time.

Install requirements

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Install requirements

I have all the installation requirements. This includes PapyrusUtil (version 3.9), Papyrus Extender (version 4.5.2), SL Framework (version 1.63), and Custom Skills Framework (version 1), along with each of their prerequisites. All other scripts from this mod work fine (stripping, knockdown, NPC vs. Player, NPC vs. NPC, etc.), so if there's a specific error that would affect only the ability to activate downed NPCs, I would appreciate any leads on that front.