Hello,

Im having some difficulty getting the menu to appear after an enemy has been knocked down. The menu that appears when I knock an enemy down is comprised of just ellipses. I have the UIExtensions and Papyrus. Has anyone been having similar issues or know of a fix? Thanks!

I think I found a bug with the Charon, the slave merchant. For whatever reason I am able to sell my player character for huge amounts of money, which doesnt do anyting except giving me money and next time i talk to charon i can sell myself again for even more money. Kinda an infinite money glitch.

Otherwise the mod works great though, no ctds during blackout like with Defeat and I recently played through the civil war with Yamete enabled and it worked great. Sure, sexlab still takes ages to initialize, but thats not this mods fault. Thank you for making losing fun again ❤️

Im having a bug where after getting assaulted, nothing happens. Well, what I mean by nothing is that SL doesnt trigger even with 100 weight. All they do is just go near me and start clapping once I get the notification of being assaulted. I cant move and have to load an earlier save to get out of being stuck forever.

Is there something wrong on my end? I am on 4.3.2

Edited by ShinyRiolu

When I try to enter Black Market after selling my first slave I get stuck like this. Can't interact with him or can't go past him.

ScreenShot0.png

If I I use player.moveto to get past him and talk with him and charon now I get this problem:  

On 12/6/2021 at 3:58 AM, recreation said:

How does Claim/Enslave work? I was able to enslave one for the quest, delivered him, and since then I'm not able to to capture/enslave anyone anymore, reapers mercy is active, the menu shows up, but the only thing I can do is: assault, kill, give potion, and open inventory.

There's no skill tree either.?

Edited by Nishaven

A while ago i installed this mod to test it, but i noticed some creatures animations didnt work out for example wolves and skeevers just stood still, ik this mod doesnt touch or have animations at all, but i want to know if someone else had the same issue, unisntalling the mod fixed the creatures.

Edit: by animations i mean the idles and movement, like the AI, not actual sex animations.

Edited by zergface

I'm sorry but I don't understand, I have custom skill tree mod installed and I don't see any new tree, can't capture because it's unable to click,I can only assault or open inventory or give potion. Can you help me? Description of this mod is not full in my opinion and is missong many things

On 2/7/2022 at 3:12 PM, zergface said:

A while ago i installed this mod to test it, but i noticed some creatures animations didnt work out for example wolves and skeevers just stood still, ik this mod doesnt touch or have animations at all, but i want to know if someone else had the same issue, unisntalling the mod fixed the creatures.

Edit: by animations i mean the idles and movement, like the AI, not actual sex animations.

Some Creatures dont have Bleedout Animations, could be thzat they were just knocked down and didnt move because of it

On 2/5/2022 at 7:41 AM, ShinyRiolu said:

Is there something wrong on my end? I am on 4.3.2

Would be useful to check in the console if SL printed out something. Sounds like the animation failed to start without Yamete noticing

On 12/6/2021 at 1:58 AM, recreation said:

There's no skill tree either.?

The SKilltree requires custom skills framework, which isnt available for LE or AE and you thus need to enable the UIExtensions Menu which should ive you a fairly plain alternative

On 2/8/2022 at 2:01 AM, K3nshi said:

I'm sorry but I don't understand, I have custom skill tree mod installed and I don't see any new tree, can't capture because it's unable to click,I can only assault or open inventory or give potion.

You need to learn the Prison of Flesh & Blood Perks when talking to the Agent

Ill look into redoing this part of the mod bttttw

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Some Creatures dont have Bleedout Animations, could be thzat they were just knocked down and didnt move because of it

No the creatures didnt engage at all in combat they just stood still one example is: after leaving the helgen cave in the road to the first town there is a packl of wolves, well they just stood there not moving or doing anything, same with skeevers, and other creatures like the husky dogs, has anyone else reported this or has encountered this issue before?

Edited by zergface
21 minutes ago, zergface said:

has anyone else reported this or has encountered this issue before?

Not to my knowledge

The mod also doesnt do anything that would cause an Actors AI to get stuck somewhere, all of it is controlled by the engine with the exception of the bleedout of course, so if its not the bleedout its unlikely to be related

4 hours ago, zergface said:

No the creatures didnt engage at all in combat they just stood still one example is: after leaving the helgen cave in the road to the first town there is a packl of wolves, well they just stood there not moving or doing anything, same with skeevers, and other creatures like the husky dogs, has anyone else reported this or has encountered this issue before?

This is most likely caused by a problem with the skeleton you are using for that creature. If you are using mods like Animated Beast Cock or More Nasty Critters, see if they are being overwritten by other mods. See if they are up to date with the latest release. I never could get skeevers to work with MNC though. 

Also if you are using FNIS with Nemesis, make sure you are doing it correctly. There is a guide on here on LL for it.

Well, i've been playing with this for quite some time and i have to say it is ABSOLUTELY amazing and reliable !

However i have seen some bugs, not game breaking by any means. It might be reported, but i will write it anyway since it is present even in the latest version.

1. Sometime when you get knocked down and animation starts, advancing animation manually (space button) makes you jump and stuck in air in jumping animation, changing stage with SL Tools or resetting in stage 1 fixes, but advancing animation manually (space button) makes it appear again. It is quite rare and i'm writing it here because i have never ever encountered it in any other scenario rather than defeat.
  2. Often when you get knocked down some enemies will still try to kill you and well they do, however default behavior does work fine, meaning animation starts and works fine, except enemies try to kill you :D. I have encountered it mostly in Forsworn areas and dungeons. (P.S i have 2x enemy spawner mod, without script, might that be a problem?)
  3. Essential player check does not work at all... You still die.

That's all i have seen, again thanks very much for this amazing mod !

Edited by Kumarj
On 2/7/2022 at 5:22 AM, Limited Edition said:

As it currently sits how stable is this mod compared to SL Defeat?

It's quite stable. I'v been looking skeptically too, been using SL Defeat quite some time and was hard to switch, but.... Well, i have made a clean save without either of mod and tested both of it, separately in 2-3 quests and caves and have to say this is WAY MORE fast and way more reliably, if you want to complete your game vanilla style, with some interesting adventures :D (- some bugs i wrote above). However it does not have 1-1 + animations, so no 3some, 4some, but considering how messy those animations are, it's quite acceptable.

I'm on AE edition and getting the issue where no assault scenes play. if I surrender to humans there are only consequence dialogue options and if I get knocked down nothing happens. If I surrender to animals it just says "imagine a scene here". I have animations loaded and recognised by sexlab and i've tried to make sure the filters are as unrestrictive as possible. Anyone else getting an issue like this?

Hello everybody

I have a serious issue and maybe someone know how fix it. I have a SOT (Ultimate deadly encounters) therefore in the game there are several deadly, high skilled, high leveled enemy.

So if I've got a brutal hit on my character, she go in to the bleed out state and all of my followers stop, its oke but no one can help me out. And because yamete handling my girl (like an essential) she will stay there forever. Any other protected NPC able to get up and continue the fight, or my follower too. End of the combat they stand up on their own or with my help. So if I bored on nothing and drink a red Bootle drink my character heal itself and stand up, but the problem is Yamete doesn't recognise that and staying in active combat quest. I know there is a button for shut down, and it also work somehow, but enemies stay clam or killing and fucking each other, but not me or my team. And then my follower walking and doing nothing meanwhile the fight is going on. When I shoot or strike that enemies the doing nothing.

For example: The first dragon (Milmurnir) fight. We are there and Irileth and some Whiterun guards so fight is running. Dragon kill some and sometime knocked down Irileth or my follower and fucked them. If someone in bleed out state, I can help her, but it seems Irileth can stand up itself after a while. Thanks for SOT, there is a high leveled dragon priest (level 50) i'm only 3-5 so he crash me totally, so because I cannot die I go bleed out state and end. My followers are stopped. When I healing myself with potion the dragon no longer my enemy but any others NPC (Irileth, guards and sometimes some bandits) try to kill dragon meanwhile my follower just follow me and do nothing, and nobody try kill us. If I make a save and reload everything will be fine.

So a main problem is bleed out state. How can I avoid it? Which settings help me?

follow mods may cause something 

Devious Cursed Loot - I switch off defeat modul

Sexlab Survivor

Nether's Follower Framework

SexLabRandomSexAE

SexLabs Beastess

the last two may not even be interesting

Thank for your time

loadorder.txt

Hello there!

Really-really good mod. Seriously, I really enjoy how smooth and fast it works especially in comparision with Defeat.

BUT
I have 2 common things I cannot use it to replace Defeat.

First of, I did't understand how Reaper Mercy works. I turned on the power via MCM and travelled to fort, occupied by bandits. And I killed everyone. None of them falled on knees. I dunno, maybe I messed up with Mercy configuration, or maybe VioLens interfere with Yamete, or maybe that was because my PC is mage - no idea.

Second: camera behavior during bleedout. When my character falls to bleedout camera stucks in one position or I have very limited angle to see what is going on around. And what is the worst, I didn't have posibility to use free camera, because hotkey didn't respond during bleedout. That was very ambarassing.

BUT

I wish to mod author my very best thanks, because the mod looks very impressive and perspective.

Also I will be very thankful to someone, who can explain how to tune up defeat sequence, because sometimes I had to wait about 1 minute after entering bleedout state before hostiles show some interest to my immobilised PC.

On 2/7/2022 at 9:12 AM, zergface said:

Did you enable the Creature option in the MCM? Past that this would be an issue with the SexLab animation registry in your save. The mod triggers a SexLab scene, but if the animation fails that would be something wrong on your end, as that's SexLab handling it at that point.

Edited by Beef Cheeks