9 hours ago, MakeItNasty said:

Edit: Found it under more options. Too bad there's no mid combat assault options

Rushed is "mid-Combat", if you have allies one can be knocked down and assaulted while the rest fights on, or vise versa.

52 minutes ago, 10dukhu said:

Is there a way to see the 3p scene using the rushed setting?

No, in Rushed there can only be one aggressor.

Broken mod. 
I don't understand what Reaper's mercy is supposed to do, my characters gets knocked down for a second and then she either gets up or get stuck in that position with no option to escape it other than F9.
Creature surrender option doesn't work as well, it just says that an error occured and beast anim couldn't start. Guess I'll stay with Defeat for now.

I tried the mod, but "rushed" is the only mode, that works to some degree.

I set the PC to "essential" (she should not die). But when the PC enters bleed-out, no one takes advantage of her and after about 1 minute, she dies (reload screen).

What do I do wrong? Is there another setting, I have to take care of?

I would love to use the mixed mode.

Edit: What happens to stolen items? Is a quest started to get them back?

Edited by Juffo78

yeah i cant seem to get essential working either, PC would just stay down in vanilla bleed out (despite having set to use new bleed out animation), and then dies like 30 seconds later

being knockdown by other condition does work fine tho, just the essential way not

during the "stuck in essential bleed out", player's health is at 0, and MCM shows combat quest active. if console is used to reset health, PC would stand up and combat resume as normal. which makes me think that something is preventing the quest from continuing to the next phase?

Finally, I caught the point of Reaper Mercy. It's a bit not obviously, that after I turn it on via MCM I should go to magic menu, select this power AND activate it game with Z button.

I think that mod need a bit more documentation about how to use it, because I like how it works more than Defeat, but it's a bit complicated to tune it up.

some problems:

1)

yamete seems to choose animations from *all* of the sexlab animations, not the aggressive ones, so i have to go to MCM of sexlab itself and toggle off alot of consensual animations that dont fit the situation.

2)

my character is male, when being assaulted by a female enemy, yamete treats my character as the aggressor, and plays animations where my character is raping others.

3)

to deal with "problem 2", i used tags in the yamete MCM to filter for animations, but it only seems to work if i only use one tag.

to make it look more like my character is actually being assaulted by female enemy, i filter for "cowgirl" tag. But as soon i use more than one tag, for example "cowgirl, femdom" , yamete cant find a suitable animation anymore, and my sexlab has 5 pages of animations.

4)

I just cant figure out what to do after i knocked down an enemy. Using the reapers mercy ability simply toggles it on and off, and after i manage to knock down an enemy, i cant do anything with them, nothing happens when i try to interact with them, i can only continue to beat them to death. No option whatsoever to capture, assault or anything. Cant even find a single video on the internet that showcases these features.

Question, is there a way to get this mod to "play nice" with PAH? both interact with a downed character so I get overlapping text boxes so it behaves very poorly. I just want to know if anybody has found out a way to make both mods work with each other or if there are any plans to make this work better with PAH. 

On 3/2/2022 at 7:53 AM, bluetortoise said:

my character is male, when being assaulted by a female enemy, yamete treats my character as the aggressor, and plays animations where my character is raping others.

Not sure if it is a native SexLab option or added by SexLab Util Plus, but in the SexLab MCM

Animation Settings -> Adjust Victim / Aggressor Positions

On 3/3/2022 at 3:29 PM, Someone92 said:

Not sure if it is a native SexLab option or added by SexLab Util Plus, but in the SexLab MCM

I believe that option was on from the start, i never had the intention to disable it.

On 3/3/2022 at 3:29 PM, Someone92 said:

SexLab Utility Plus does add that option, however for me it causes conflicts, e. g. expressions don't work and some other SL mods. 

In V1 of Yamate I did not use SL UP but the actors were placed in slots that made sense, no defeated males were riding females. 

Yo o7

I got some great news for everyone playing SSE: Im not dead, but Yamete is.

Im putting the mod up for adoption, too much a headache to deal with ? .. or something like that

You should read this Patreon post here for more info:

It is time | Scrab Joséline on Patreon

Also friendly reminder, this here is the link to my Discord once youre done reading:

Click me

Edited by Scrab
6 hours ago, Scrab said:

Yo o7

Im putting the mod up for adoption, too much a headache to deal with ? .. or something like that

Also friendly reminder, this here is the link to my Discord once youre done reading:

Click me

Noooooo ? I just showed up a week ago and fell in love with this mod 

6 hours ago, Scrab said:

Yo o7

Click me

Good luck on the new project! 

On 3/19/2022 at 1:33 PM, Scrab said:

Yo o7

Click me

I am both saddened, at the abandonment of this project, and gladdened, that you are working on a successor.

After a battle, my follower in stuck in the Yam_Resolution_DoNothing package, which isn't ending. Any tip for getting them out of it and back to their regular AI?

Edit: NVM, turned out to be simple.

stopquest yam_resolution

Nether's Follower Framework turns out to be very helpful for resolving this kind of thing, because it will tell you what package an NPC is running, and which scene or quest that package was set by, and which plugin the scene/quest is in!

Edited by markdf
Resolved