1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Forced to give away stuff you carry, you will manually have to sort out what you want to give. The stuff will be in the NPCs Inventory afterwards

carp... my inventory is 12k averagish, well done on the update & merry xmas to you n all. Was hoping to release a mod I've been working on by then, woe is me :(

editing since i found out the issue was caused by the yamete mod being an older version (i had first used 2.3 but had changed to 2.1 to see if that would fix the traditional mode issue i had, it did not nor did the recent update.)

i am however going to share an issue i have had for some time. whenever i try to reload the defaults the knockdowns no longer trigger at all. i have tried reloading a save, exiting an area and setting it to 100% but noting seems to work. edit: this seems to be fixed by sleeping, i speficly slept for a day and that seems to have fixed it.

is there any way to control the distance from which npcs are attracted to you on traditional. i did some tests after my aformetioned rest in pinewatch and with the help of freecam found that bandits beyond the hidden door was drawn to me.  hence i tried traditional in embershard mine to se if it could work there (so far does not)  i am however going to try it out in fort greymore to see if the problem might be caused by the npcs being spawned by console command (unlikely but i am willing to try at this point.)

Edited by H3dr
9 hours ago, H3dr said:

is there any way to control the distance from which npcs are attracted to you on traditional.

No, those numbers are hardcoded into the .esp

I also want to note at this point that I wont be working on traditional until V5. If things go by plan, V5 will introduce a SKSE Plugin and Im not sure how much of the logic Ill be moving into the .dll.

I don't want to be a bother but I can't seem to get this mod working properly. I have all the required downloads except CSF. On AE with other Sexlab framework mods working just fine.

1. Whenever my players gets knocked down, she enters bleedout mode (Player set to essential) and I receive a notification that I can't continue fighting. But almost immediately the player full heals and stands back up and the fighting continues.

2. Sometimes the player character does stay in bleedout mode... indefinitely, even when all nearby hostiles are dead, Yamete's combat status lingers on. No animations.

Any idea where I messed up? I've enabled the filters and set knockdown to traditional. 100% rapd (no robbed). I am confused by some of the options tho.

1. What are the custom bleedout numbers/weights for exactly?

2. What does 'Treat Essential NPC' mean? The modpage description says if 'to ignore' but in the mcm it says if yamete is to 'recognize'

Happy holidays!

21 hours ago, Scrab said:

No, those numbers are hardcoded into the .esp

I also want to note at this point that I wont be working on traditional until V5. If things go by plan, V5 will introduce a SKSE Plugin and Im not sure how much of the logic Ill be moving into the .dll.

ok thanks for the info. 

another "issue" i have is that when i choose a key for reapers mercy or the new surrender feature i become unable both exit the or change the mod settings. while it is likely caused by the game attempting to registrer the new key input (or perhaps i choose an already "occupied key" but i do not think i ever did) but i have tried waiting it out but i do not think that was for more than 30-40 is seconds. do you know the cause, a possible fix or how long i should wait for it to registrer?

also on mixed, is it possible to get a 3+ animations or is that only on traditional?

14 hours ago, DevilFish said:

Any idea where I messed up? I've enabled the filters and set knockdown to traditional. 100% rapd (no robbed). I am confused by some of the options tho.

There are a few people having issues with Traditional right now. Im not entirely sure whats causing it and am fairly certain that the new architecture Im working on will require me to redo Traditional anyway, so I dont want to spend hours upon hours trying to stabilize a system that will probably no longer be used anyway

58 minutes ago, H3dr said:

also on mixed, is it possible to get a 3+ animations or is that only on traditional?

Mid battle doesn't support 3p+ Scenes, no matter the Scenario you are using

1. What are the custom bleedout numbers/weights for exactly?

Yamete uses 3 individual Bleedouts, all of them have some unique characteristics:

The regular one is a default Bleedout that doesnt really do anything

Withered is a permanent Bleedout that doesnt allow actors to ever stand up from it ever again

Death Sentence puts a DoT debuff on the Actor in Bleedout, slowly killing them

The weights decide which one of those is chosen when an Actor is being knocked down

2. What does 'Treat Essential NPC' mean? The modpage description says if 'to ignore' but in the mcm it says if yamete is to 'recognize'

It asks if essential NPC should be recognized by Yamete. Essentially: If an essential NPC falls into Bleedout due to their Hp falling to 0, should Yamete take on that Actor and consider this Bleedout a Defeat for that NPC, or ignore them and have them stand up by Vanilla rules?

Edited by Scrab
6 hours ago, H3dr said:

ok thanks for the info. 

another "issue" i have is that when i choose a key for reapers mercy or the new surrender feature i become unable both exit the or change the mod settings. while it is likely caused by the game attempting to registrer the new key input (or perhaps i choose an already "occupied key" but i do not think i ever did) but i have tried waiting it out but i do not think that was for more than 30-40 is seconds. do you know the cause, a possible fix or how long i should wait for it to registrer?

4 hours ago, ranma013 said:

Hello

when a npc is knocked out i can't interact with it. i activated reaper, i have all the requirements. Can you help me please

Hi

I would check your pappy for errors or stack dumps from other mods that may be having a knock on effect on other mods like yamete.

i cannot get this mod to work....i set the probability when getting hit to trigger a knockdown during rushed to 100%, set prob for stripping to 100%, still no animation or defeat triggers....only works when surrendering....everything else is at default values in hopes nothing else got unticked that needed to be. 

The mod allows to exclude actors, but are excluded actors just excluded from scenes or excluded from all features (i.e. stripping) or Is it possible to have actors be excluded from being stripped?
For followers specifically, its rather annoying to have them be stripped when some wear unique gear, walk over to it, pick it up, and have them equip it again, since the unique gear option doesnt prevent stripping, it just prevents destruction. I've been made aware on how to access this, which may invalidate the suggestion below.

Optimally, it would be nice if the PC's option of stuff going back into the inventory instead of being dropped on strip would be made available for followers and then, while the combat quest is still running, they would be prevented from automatically re-equipping their gear (as they usually would) and only would re-equip their gear when the combat quest ends. it actually works like that, this is amazing, time to spread the word.

Edited by GalaxySeraph
pepega revelations

is there a way to make it so that the PC character can be stripped but not enemies your in combat with? also regardless of getting stripped, it never triggers a defeat to occur even with the amount of clothes defined as being vulnerable being set to low (being nude should count as below any amount entered) but nothing occurs. 

sadly when this mod works properly for me, my PC gets stuck in an animation unable to turn the camera or move, needing to constantly pause or restart the mods process....i saw this would occur if the enemy left the area, but this still happens with the last agressor literally sitting in the chair beside my PC less than 2 ft away...

Got a repeatable issue here. Docks of Riften. I can initiate combat via a pickpocket fail or direct combat. Then surrender and Maul (the weirdo in Riften) won't take yes for an answer. ? No matter what, he keeps walking to the player and re-initiating the "You surrender?" dialog. I talk him out of it, he starts it up again. I pay him off, he starts it again. I give him everything, he starts it again. ?

The odd thing is Maul keeps getting involved even if he's on the other end of the docks and didn't even see a thing. At one point got into a fight with a thug (likely of Maul's faction), surrendered, and had to wait till old Maul walked ALL the way from the other end of the docks. ?

Initiating new combat seems to get out of it, but I thought I'd mention it.

Going to do some more tests to see if it's just isolated or not. Otherwise the mod is working as expected.

I did have some of the same troubles others mentioned while on "traditional". After I switched to "mixed" though, everything seems to always work.

Edited by Nessa
On 12/24/2021 at 4:23 PM, Scrab said:

Yamete! V4.3

Merry Xmas or so I guess

• Added Surrender Feature

Outcomes include

• Losing some Money
  • Losing all Money
  • Forced to give away stuff you carry, you will manually have to sort out what you want to give. The stuff will be in the NPCs Inventory afterwards
  • Adult Scenes, Consensual and non consensual, depending on the Path Dialogue takes. This should support 3p+ Scenes, depending on the Path the Dialogue takes
  • Sold out
  • Nothing

Misc Stuff:

• Childs are supported and use exclusive Dialogue, in case you ever surrender to one, Milkdrinker ? 
  • Creatures are supported and will either accept, accept & rape or ignore the Surrender
  • Guards always attempt an Arrest when surrendering to one
  • Outlaws will demand more of your stuff to be satisfied & usually have a higher chance of being unsatisfied with your proposal
  • "Sold Out" means being send to Prison or Simple Slavery. Only Outlaws send you to Simple Slavery. Depending on how exactly Yametes own expanded player defeats will go, I will further expand on this
  • If no Outcome is found or the negotiation failed, Combat will be re engaged

I designed this Surrender Feature with a SFW mindset, meaning when playing in a SFW environment you shouldn't feel like theres content cut. A supported Adult Frame installed will then add more content to the Dialogue options, bringing you to roughly 140% of the "base content". Overall Surrendering is intended to be mostly random in execution. Dialogue Paths usually have around 4~6 different NPC reactions, the answer you choose (& whether or not you succeed) does of course have influence on the likeliness of a certain outcome

Many thanks for the update!  This mod just keeps getting better and better!

One issue I wanted to bring up based on what happens with the previous version is the issue of ejected clothing armor.  Today, for example, my PC was firing arrows  at a bandit causing the bandit to lose his armor.  When my PC went to retrieve the armor, it was marked as something I would be stealing even though my PC ultimately killed the bandit and the bandit is a criminal.  This doesn't happen for all  ejected gear, only some.   Is this intentional or is it a problem to be corrected?

On 12/27/2021 at 12:11 AM, pinkfluf said:

Hi

I would check your pappy for errors or stack dumps from other mods that may be having a knock on effect on other mods like yamete.

Sorry I'm noob I don't know how to do it. I will look for how I can look for papyrus errors

FIRST THINGS FIRST, CHECK YOUR PAPYRUS DEBUG LOG!

As a script heavy mod, many of SexLab's most common errors are printed out in this log file and SexLab attempts to print out errors to the log in a descriptive manner to explain why it will not start an animation.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/ (MOD ORGANIZER USERS: When using MO, you should use the built in INI Editor option instead of manually editing this file directly.)

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Just now experienced another interesting... issue. Got smacked down by some guards, went into a bleedout state. Seemed normal. Then....  died. ? "That can't happen!" I exclaimed! ? ?

I double checked my settings. I've got the "Player: Death Sentence" bleedout set to 0 along with Essential Player checked which I thought should prevent the player from ever dying period. Have I missed another setting somewhere? ?

First time this has happened though. Was inside the Bee and Barb and combat was against guards. Was in a very similar situation several other times that resulted in robbery as expected. The testing continues.... ?

This is an amazing mod ! Defeat definitely needed to be replaced once and for all...

However this mod is KINDA like Cyberpunk (in a good way)... Next gen, hyped up, needs polishing, needs more features :D I'd give another year or half...

One question tho: Can i remove this mod mid-game? like for now it works fine, other people's complain does not affect my play, but if it does, can i replace this without breaking my save?

THX

Edited by Kumarj

Is anyone else having an issue regarding enemy aggro with this mod?

It seems like no matter what Scenario I'm on a lot of the time when I get knocked down enemies get stuck in this infinite loop of starting/stopping combat with my PC. Sometimes a Sexlab scene does start but any other hostile NPCs in the area continue to start/stop combat. I don't know if it's some other mod messing with NPC aggression, or something else.

16 hours ago, Kumarj said:

One question tho: Can i remove this mod mid-game? like for now it works fine, other people's complain does not affect my play, but if it does, can i replace this without breaking my save?

There isnt a single mod containing a esp in the entire game that can be removed without any kind of danger that something, somewhere, somehow breaks, especially not if it also contains Scripts

That said, Yamete doesnt run any Scripts on anything when you are in an isolated Cell out of combat, meaning if you absolutely have to remove it, the best way to do so would be by first porting to qasmoke, then pausing the mod, then save & quit and remove it

@Nessa

Did you manage to reproduce any of those issues?

Edited by Scrab
28 minutes ago, Scrab said:

@Nessa

Did you manage to reproduce any of those issues?

Not so far. Been working as expected. I'm trying to save more often before fights just in case I run into another weird issue. Perhaps next time I can get a log to go with it and get some answers.