On 1/4/2022 at 5:36 PM, Scrab said:

Can the lads who are having issues with getting stuck in bleedout send me a Papyrus Log when they encounter this issue the next time perhaps?

Spoiler

[Yamete] YamActor: ReFill() on Combatant15
[Yamete] Polling Scan Quest..
[Yamete] Scan: No Combat found
[Yamete] Scan: Everyone idling, stopping Quest..
[Yamete] Scan: SetStage 1000
[Yamete] Scan: Casting Gathering Spell Nr. 0 (Rootsider)
[Yamete] Started Resolution..
[Yamete] GetNearestVictoireMain() -> Victim is none
[Yamete] Resoltion: Failed to find a valid Victoire - Victim Combination
[Yamete] EquipCachedOutfit called for [Actor < (00039FE4)>]

Enters Bleedout then shortly dies (same issue for both mixed and traditional). Looks like the plVic property is null, so I suspect maybe the player isnt getting applied the proper yambleedout spell effect that i think the playerref (via plVics referencealias condition) is checking for (Dont actually know anything about creationkit and i am an idiot so likely completely wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Thanks for this mod though, very nice. 

On 1/12/2022 at 12:57 PM, Miller826 said:

Thnx for the heads-up. I use this mod as well, will disable the feature and see what happens. Also: I think you mean 'death camera' and not 'death chamber'?

Yes. If you have updated the version of Yamete, then you need to pause the mod and disable kombat quest. Exit the menu. After, turn off the pause.

Edited by deder
11 hours ago, Shysdel said:

Could you add a Tag selection for the used sexlab animations? I like to play as a male character and this would allow me to force it to use femdom animations.

The issue is that there are no strict rules how to tag a femdom anim, only loose guidelines. The mod supports customizing tags, though.

Go to Adult Frames, Show LexLab Options and Add "Femdom" to Male - Female, Male - 3p, Male - 4p and so on.

I believe I have figured out the "sometimes you get dead" issue. It's health regeneration!! I have a mod that turns it off. So in the case where the player gets hit for a ton more than their HP, the player goes into a bleedout phase. However with no health regeneration, it just sits there for awhile and then the player gets dead. Once I turned off the block on health regeneration my poor character got out of bleedout as expected! ?

With that out of the way, I have no other issues. Works flawlessly! The testing continues of course but this is in my permanent lineup from now on! :cool:

Edited by Nessa
9 hours ago, Someone92 said:

The issue is that there are no strict rules how to tag a femdom anim, only loose guidelines. The mod supports customizing tags, though.

Go to Adult Frames, Show LexLab Options and Add "Femdom" to Male - Female, Male - 3p, Male - 4p and so on.

I've found it.

And yes, many of the animations are not tagged with Femdom even if they are (for ex. in Anub Human). I edited those.

been away from skyrim for a while and finally get my hands on a new playthrough, remebered this mod when it came out and was impressed by the showcased QTE mini game to determine if you get rape(pink glow→npc come up to you→struggle qte), found the animation very well done. but it seems lik this mod has gone through several significant rework and the feature is no longer mentioned? by this point am not even sure if this was the right mod.... can anyone catch me up to speed?

not complaining anything, just wanna know the development process of this mod. I am more than happy to have a stable and performance friendly combat defeat mod.

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

thank you, i must have gotten the two mixed up some how. tho still probably gonna try this one first

edit:yeah lol definitively gonna do yamete first, BF seems to still be in early stage with quite a few bugs and not fully optimized, i'd take anything for performance, already had enough of troubleshooting and head scratching with the old SL defeat.

Edited by normal24yearoldstudent

1 hour ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

yeah lol definitively gonna do yamete first

Just a heads-up, the defeat setting for defeat (I think they are called Resolutions) called Traditional (and therefor Mixed, as it uses it) is buggy and will be fixed in V5. So for now, use Rushed in a serious play-through.

Edited by Someone92
7 hours ago, Sikss said:

anyone knows how to fix inifnite bleedout??  it keeps me happening again and again.....

So far I've just been going into my inventory and using a heal potion.  Seems annoying, probably is a bug or misconfigured options, but now that I'm describing how I deal with it, it seems like a reasonable outcome.  You're down until you or someone else does something about your wounds.

Edited by 4nk8r

Yamete - 4.3.zip

Experimental bugfixes for the Combat Quest being stuck

Also the Aggressor Exclusion now checks for the Actorbase rather than an individual Actor which allows exclusion of leveled actors. This is primarily meant for compatibility with Babo Dialogue. If you were using this feature, you will have to re-exclude all Actors you dont want to be aggressor

Lastly there was a script missing for the surrender feature which caused the Surrender to fail despite the dialogue stating that it should have succeeded

Edited by Scrab
On 1/3/2022 at 10:02 PM, bnub345 said:

Or anyone else who's interested in the LE version; I have uploaded the behavior.hkx below.

Id like to include this file in the base LE download with my next proper release if you dont mind? :) 

Im having a weird problem that I cant interact with downed enemies after I used reapers mercy. Im currently playing Skyrim AE and have all the requirement installed except Custom Skill Framework. Then I tried similar mechanism of SL Defeat and its knockdown menu popped up as intended. So far I enjoyed this mod and I hope someone can help me on this issue. 

Haven't really touched the setting of this mod but I get down to 50% health and nothing happens. it's enabled but I just do the basic ragdoll then die and load game. I think i got lucky and it happened ONCE but from then on it gave up on me sadly. This seems promising though.

The mod is it a bit complicated for me the main problem is the MCM as is structured...but my english isn't so good...

Anyway I had a lot of bleedout problem and other until I started a new game than just few time...

but at the moment it is the most complete even if not perfect combact mod  and for that

THANK YOU SCRAB....?

well i got a question. i was about to enslave markath namira worshipper into submission and sell her as slave.

but no matter what options i try it ends up with execution motion with direct kills. Even after enabling Reaper's Mercy.

Maybe incompatibility with Sexlab Defeat Baka edition? Even after applying essential to her, fight her to bleeding but options dont give me enslave/captivate option.

My first interaction to modder regarding certain features not working. Sorry about lack of further details.

Hey there,
I can't make creatures work. When I surrender to creatures I get the message "There was an Error starting the scene" and following error can be read in the console:

Spoiler

error.png.34ecf8543be691811cc86af18c1bd866.png

When I just let them hit me while Reaper's Mercy is activated for creatures it does procc but aside from the creature stopping combat for a moment and me being stuck in t-pose for a second nothing happens. Then combat will resume, rinse and repeat until eventually it bugs out completely and no NPC is hostile to me anymore.

As a sidenote, it would be nice if the stripping/destruction of items was not tied to the option wether or not creatures are valid for "Reapers Mercy". Then I could work around that by using defeat as the backup for creatures while still getting that stripping feature.

Yamete V4.3.1

• Fixed issues causing the Combat Quest to become stuck (-> "Player is in bleedout for ever" and "I die after entering Bleedout" issues)
  • Fixed issue causing you to not be able to properly surrender to creatures
  • Added a backup check to remove the Friend Faction when surrender ends
  • Added a missing Script to the surrender feature causing a surrender to fail unintentionally

LE Version

• The LE version now ships a for LE compatible, updated behavior file
  • fixed naming issue in one of the animations

21 hours ago, Buggzz said:

Hey there,
I can't make creatures work. When I surrender to creatures I get the message "There was an Error starting the scene" and following error can be read in the console:

Hide contents

error.png.34ecf8543be691811cc86af18c1bd866.png

When I just let them hit me while Reaper's Mercy is activated for creatures it does procc but aside from the creature stopping combat for a moment and me being stuck in t-pose for a second nothing happens. Then combat will resume, rinse and repeat until eventually it bugs out completely and no NPC is hostile to me anymore.

As a sidenote, it would be nice if the stripping/destruction of items was not tied to the option wether or not creatures are valid for "Reapers Mercy". Then I could work around that by using defeat as the backup for creatures while still getting that stripping feature.

Same problem as above.