56 minutes ago, yetanothermember said:

I have all the installation requirements. This includes PapyrusUtil (version 3.9), Papyrus Extender (version 4.5.2), SL Framework (version 1.63), and Custom Skills Framework (version 1), along with each of their prerequisites. All other scripts from this mod work fine (stripping, knockdown, NPC vs. Player, NPC vs. NPC, etc.), so if there's a specific error that would affect only the ability to activate downed NPCs, I would appreciate any leads on that front.

You also need UIExtensions

I forgot to add it as a requirement when updating the start post to 4.x mb

16 hours ago, H3dr said:

i know it is optional but how neccesary is custom skill framework. i am asking since its requierment net scrip says it is incompatible with skyrim AE.

Without CSF you need to manually set an alternative in the MCM under Reapers Mercy

This will swap the Reaper Skilltree with a UIExtension selection menu. Youre at no major disadvantage, its primarily for decoration

Edited by Scrab

there seems, for me at least, to be a problem with the traditional defeat mode. i never get a three person animation and even when i have just one npc i get no animation at all, and once i switched to the rushed setting (with the EXACT SAME SETTINGS) i almost immedietly got an animation. something i did notice what that on the traditional once i got bleedout mercy and bleedout mercy mark 1 at the same time, which did not happen on my recent rushed tests, which almost immeadietly resulted in an animation. i have tried this in pinewatch after disposing of the bandit but i still do not get an animation, at the very least not before 40 or so seconds wich is about the time i give up and reload.

edit: just did a time comparrison, where i am inside pinewatch (i have not however opend the secret door if that has an impact in some way perhaps traditional involves any enemies past the secret door) i spawn in a singel bandit. my knockdown is on 100 and  starting teleportation is allowed and underss animation is off. as soon as i close cc i start a timer. on rushed it took about a bit below 25 seconds to get an animation, which inclueds a brief combat bit where i get hit. on traditional it got to over 1 30 before i gave up. i am going to try outside with traditional.

edit 2: tried outside this time started timer after i got knocked down. it got interrupted by a wolf which then was killed and i provoek the bandit again and then restarted the timer once i was down. it got to over a minute again untill i once more gave up. has anyone else encounted this problem.

Edited by H3dr
Spoiler

I started a brand new character with a very minimal mod-list (to my standards), but I can't get this mod to work for me. The bleed-out works but when it comes to starting an animation, Sexlab and this mod do not start animation. I check the console to see if anything is happening, but no debug reporting of animations playing show up in the console while my character is stuck in bleedout. She eventually dies in bleedout, or stands up with the aggressors stuck non-hostile.

Sexlab works otherwise when testing an animation via animation editor. 

Only sexlab mods I am using are; Sexlab, Sexlab Utility Plus, SLAL, Yamete, Sexlab Extra Voices 1.5, and Sexlab tools patched.

(I also have UIExtensions, Papyrus, and all other common Sexlab mod requirements. I've been modding on LL for a long time, so those requirements are always in my mod-list)

Things I have tried: re-running Nemesis, resetting MCM to default, "clean up" in Sexlab debug and then re-adding animations via SLAL, testing on a even newer character (coc qasmoke from main menu).

Weird thing about testing on a new character...It actually worked once. The animations played after defeated. But afterwards it stopped working. Hasn't worked once on my main character. Could this mean its something to do with the save file? 

I would appreciate some troubleshooting advice.

Edit: All my problems stem from "Player is essential". By disabling essential, the alternate ways to knockdown work and animations play. Would be great if Essential would work, but maybe I can pair this mod with another mod that handles essential players? Such as that SFW mod on Nexusmods that just makes players essential? Or maybe pairing this mod with "Battlefuck"? I wouldn't want them stepping on each others toes.

Edited by Nohrin
23 hours ago, Nevropath said:

ust a little question : can reaper mercy assault be used to initiate a 3P+ SL scene with followers joining the party, according to the SL setting ? Or is it one on one biz only?

2p only between you and your victim. Those are gimmicks I may add at one point in the future but rn Im focused on other things (Flash & SKSE Plugin Development)

5 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Would be great if Essential would work, but maybe I can pair this mod with another mod that handles essential players? Such as that SFW mod on Nexusmods that just makes players essential? Or maybe pairing this mod with "Battlefuck"? I wouldn't want them stepping on each others toes.

Maybe, not sure. I tired to adress this before to allow it to be played alongside Naked Defeat and havent heard issues since but tis may also jus cause people saw no reason to keep complaining. 

Make sure that minimum Hp requirement for Knockdowns is above 0% if you want to try this out

7 hours ago, Nohrin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I would appreciate some troubleshooting advice.

Edit: All my problems stem from "Player is essential". By disabling essential, the alternate ways to knockdown work and animations play. Would be great if Essential would work, but maybe I can pair this mod with another mod that handles essential players? Such as that SFW mod on Nexusmods that just makes players essential? Or maybe pairing this mod with "Battlefuck"? I wouldn't want them stepping on each others toes.

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

2p only between you and your victim. Those are gimmicks I may add at one point in the future but rn Im focused on other things (Flash & SKSE Plugin Development)

Maybe, not sure. I tired to adress this before to allow it to be played alongside Naked Defeat and havent heard issues since but tis may also jus cause people saw no reason to keep complaining. 

Make sure that minimum Hp requirement for Knockdowns is above 0% if you want to try this out

I finally learned how essential is handled in the quest and ESP and I will try to implement a toggle for it in future Naked Defeat versions. 
This way the bleedout function of defeat can be disabled. 

The other way to start defeat is either surrender via key or via a critical hit during combat (probably similar to battle fuck)

I hope this will increase compatibility between defeat mods and also mods like pamas execution etc. 

8 hours ago, Scrab said:

For now, I am going to use Yamete for the conditional knockdowns, and test my luck running it with Battlefuck's essential knockdown. Battlefuck's essential seems to be working, and as long as I disable Yamete!'s essential, I don't think they will conflict...or I am wrong and dooming my save file.

Edit: Upon further testing, I cannot seem to trigger group animations during a Yamete! knockdown. I have the weighting on 3p, 4p and 5p each set to 100, with 2p set to 10. Any idea what I am doing wrong? I have loads of group animations, and I checked the Sexlab Options under "Adult Frames" to ensure there are tags enabled (I put MMF for 3p, MMMF for 4p and MMMMF for 5p).

Edit2: Pretty sure I solved my own issue. Re-reading OP for 5th time I realized this:

In Rushed, Scenes are limited to 2p. In Traditional, this has 3~5p Support & allows surrounding Actors to join in. Comes with 3 different Algorithms, all allowing for more than 1 Scene no matter the Scenario:

In my testing environment, I had my settings set to "Mixed". My character would get defeated, and combat would end (I was alone).

Could you explain how Mixed works in choosing whether Rushed or Traditional? In my testing, it was 100% rushed, as I got no 3p-5p animations. I had assumed that as long as combat ended when I got knocked down, it would use Traditional. 

Also, is there a reason (maybe technical) Rushed cannot have 3-5p scenes? Would be nice, if possible, to have them.

Edit 3: Nope, turns out even with it set to "Traditional", 3p 4p and 5p scenes are not triggering. I have attempted over 20 different scenes, and all of them have been 2p. I'm scratching my head here. I really thought I solved it by noticing I was on "Mixed". But even Traditional doesn't trigger group animations. Could really use a hand here...

Edit 4: Okay further testing (I literally went through every single setting to figure this out) I found out the culprit setting preventing group animations is: "Reverse Algorithm". If that is disabled, group animations seemingly never occur. 

Also, it seems that the first rape is ALWAYS a 2p scene,  regardless of any setting or weight setting. Not sure why this is, but an option to control whether you get 2p, 3p, 4p or 5p would be nice to have.

Furthermore, it seems that the animation weight settings under "Adult Frames" category are unreliable at best. If I disable 2p, 3p, and 5p (set the weight to 0) while having 4p at 100, sometimes 3p animations will still play.

Author, I'm not sure if you're aware of what I found out. But if you aren't, I hope this feedback helps. It would be great to have more control over what type of animations play. I never would have guessed that "Reverse Algorithm" would be anyway related to whether I got group animations or not. Maybe a bug? Also, not sure why a 2p animations has to be the first animation played. Maybe also a bug? If not, and that was intentional, an option to disable that would be great. Again, more control over the animations would be lovely.

I'm glad that through all my effort, I at least solved this mystery. It was driving me crazy. I got a wee bit too invested in this lol.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

I finally learned how essential is handled in the quest and ESP and I will try to implement a toggle for it in future Naked Defeat versions. 
This way the bleedout function of defeat can be disabled. 

The other way to start defeat is either surrender via key or via a critical hit during combat (probably similar to battle fuck)

I hope this will increase compatibility between defeat mods and also mods like pamas execution etc. 

More compatibility between mods is always a luxury. Thank you!

Edited by Nohrin

So, I hav this proglem. I install. Everything untested. Work fnis. Do good. Go in with new gam. Try to knowck down femll. Not work. Female get knowcked ddown by wolf. Work fine. No creature animations allowed. None installed. None allowed by mod. Mod work fine with creatures. Not work fine with me, male player playing male character. This bad. Am disappont. Was hoping for replacement of defeat. Not allowed. Now am stuck with broken gam. Sucks.

EDIT: Even van;;a blledot no effert. She act liek mod not installd. No help needd. Am disinstallingskyreem. 

Edited by Kingweon
On 12/17/2021 at 4:13 PM, H3dr said:

there seems, for me at least, to be a problem with the traditional defeat mode. i never get a three person animation and even when i have just one npc i get no animation at all, and once i switched to the rushed setting (with the EXACT SAME SETTINGS) i almost immedietly got an animation. something i did notice what that on the traditional once i got bleedout mercy and bleedout mark 1 at the same time, which did not happen on my recent rushed tests, which almost immeadietly resulted in an animation. i have tried this in pinewatch after disposing of the bandit but i still do not get an animation, at the very least not before 40 or so seconds wich is about the time i give up and reload.

edit: just did a time comparrison, where i am inside pinewatch (i have not however opend the secret door if that has an impact in some way perhaps traditional involves any enemies past the secret door) i spawn in a singel bandit. my knockdown is on 100 and  starting teleportation is allowed and underss animation is off. as soon as i close cc i start a timer. on rushed it took about a bit below 25 seconds to get an animation, which inclueds a brief combat bit where i get hit. on traditional it got to over 1 30 before i gave up. i am going to try outside with traditional.

edit 2: tried outside this time started timer after i got knocked down. it got interrupted by a wolf which then was killed and i provoke the bandit again and then restarted the timer once i was down. it got to over a minute again untill i once more gave up. has anyone else encounted this problem.

(quoteing myself so i wont have to repeat too much)

@Scrab so you have any suggestions as to what could fix this? i have tried reloading the defaults but that hinders any knockdowns form occuring (i did however stay in one area those times if that might be the cause), i have also tried going back to .3 but the issue still remained. out of all rushed seems to be the only one working, while that is good i would like to see some 3p animations. i will give mixed a few more shots, but before that try reloading the defaluts and exiting an area to se if it helps.

do you have anny suggestions.

2 hours ago, H3dr said:

(quoteing myself so i wont have to repeat too much)

@Scrab so you have any suggestions as to what could fix this? i have tried reloading the defaults but that hinders any knockdowns form occuring (i did however stay in one area those times if that might be the cause), i have also tried going back to .3 but the issue still remained. out of all rushed seems to be the only one working, while that is good i would like to see some 3p animations. i will give mixed a few more shots, but before that try reloading the defaluts and exiting an area to se if it helps.

do you have anny suggestions.

Check the animation settings and make sure only "aggressive" is set for 2p and try. That was one of my problems. I had "Aggressive,MF" and it wasn't working.

40 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Check the animation settings and make sure only "aggressive" is set for 2p and try. That was one of my problems. I had "Aggressive,MF" and it wasn't working.

the problem is not that i don't get aggressive animations, that i already knew how to get. my problems is that on traditional i get NO animations at all. the charachters are simply stuck standing by and starring at me or doing some nearby npc only activety. on rushed i get animations just fine, but on traditional it just gets stuck doing nothing. as i said in my original comment on traditional i get bleedout mercy and bleedout mark 1 as soon as i get down, this does not occur on rushed, if this is to any help identifying the possible solution.

I'm having a problem with the Black Market quest. I captured a bandit, took them back to the garden and spoke with Charon. The quest updates but never moves to the finished quest part of the journal. Charon then spends hours in game staring at the bandit. Whenever I try to interact with either Charon or the bandit it says 'This person is busy.' If I walk away from the bandit she escapes. After  a while my follower and Charon randomly attack and kill the bandit after being recaptured. 

On 12/19/2021 at 1:22 PM, Nohrin said:

Also, it seems that the first rape is ALWAYS a 2p scene,  regardless of any setting or weight setting. Not sure why this is, but an option to control whether you get 2p, 3p, 4p or 5p would be nice to have.

This is because of how the algorithm works

I assume that by the time every actor in the environment would be near your one Scene would already long be started, so to avoid any delay..

On 12/19/2021 at 1:22 PM, Nohrin said:

Furthermore, it seems that the animation weight settings under "Adult Frames" category are unreliable at best. If I disable 2p, 3p, and 5p (set the weight to 0) while having 4p at 100, sometimes 3p animations will still play.

The Setting creates an upper bound how many Actors can be used in an animation. Its not the required amount

E.g. if the upper bound returns 4 but only 3 valid actors return (note that "valid" is more than simply "sitting next to you"), then the mod will only use those 3 Actors. Its also possible that during the animation startup no animations return, causing the frame to check for animations with fewer actors for a base

19 hours ago, H3dr said:

so you have any suggestions as to what could fix this?

Im afraid no. Im aware that some people have issues with Traditional and will try to redo the starting algorithm in a future version

That you get the Bleedout Mark right away is intended btw. Unlike Rushed, in Traditional going down once means youre down for good and with that

3 hours ago, sixsmith said:

Charon then spends hours in game staring at the bandit. Whenever I try to interact with either Charon or the bandit it says 'This person is busy.' If I walk away from the bandit she escapes. After  a while my follower and Charon randomly attack and kill the bandit after being recaptured. 

Sounds like the Scene didnt start properly

You can try typing "setstage yam_bm00 95" which should put you to after the Scene ended. From there you should be able to simplfy leave the Cave and complete the Quest normally

whenever i try to put a hotkey for reapers mercy the mcm refuses to close after exiting to the pause menu. I'm using the AE version of SE if that matters

otherwise, the battle stripping is hilarious and I'm liking the mod so far.

Edited by GodSmack

Yamete! V4.3

Merry Xmas or so I guess

• Added Surrender Feature

Outcomes include

• Losing some Money
  • Losing all Money
  • Forced to give away stuff you carry, you will manually have to sort out what you want to give. The stuff will be in the NPCs Inventory afterwards
  • Adult Scenes, Consensual and non consensual, depending on the Path Dialogue takes. This should support 3p+ Scenes, depending on the Path the Dialogue takes
  • Sold out
  • Nothing

Misc Stuff:

• Childs are supported and use exclusive Dialogue, in case you ever surrender to one, Milkdrinker ? 
  • Creatures are supported and will either accept, accept & rape or ignore the Surrender
  • Guards always attempt an Arrest when surrendering to one
  • Outlaws will demand more of your stuff to be satisfied & usually have a higher chance of being unsatisfied with your proposal
  • "Sold Out" means being send to Prison or Simple Slavery. Only Outlaws send you to Simple Slavery. Depending on how exactly Yametes own expanded player defeats will go, I will further expand on this
  • If no Outcome is found or the negotiation failed, Combat will be re engaged

I designed this Surrender Feature with a SFW mindset, meaning when playing in a SFW environment you shouldn't feel like theres content cut. A supported Adult Frame installed will then add more content to the Dialogue options, bringing you to roughly 140% of the "base content". Overall Surrendering is intended to be mostly random in execution. Dialogue Paths usually have around 4~6 different NPC reactions, the answer you choose (& whether or not you succeed) does of course have influence on the likeliness of a certain outcome

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Yamete! V4.3

Merry Xmas or so I guess

• Added Surrender Feature

Outcomes include

• Losing some Money
  • Losing all Money
  • Forced to give away stuff you carry, you will manually have to sort out what you want to give. The stuff will be in the NPCs Inventory afterwards
  • Adult Scenes, Consensual and non consensual, depending on the Path Dialogue takes. This should support 3p+ Scenes, depending on the Path the Dialogue takes
  • Sold out
  • Nothing

Misc Stuff:

• Childs are supported and use exclusive Dialogue, in case you ever surrender to one, Milkdrinker ? 
  • Creatures are supported and will either accept, accept & rape or ignore the Surrender
  • Guards always attempt an Arrest when surrendering to one
  • Outlaws will demand more of your stuff to be satisfied & usually have a higher chance of being unsatisfied with your proposal
  • "Sold Out" means being send to Prison or Simple Slavery. Only Outlaws send you to Simple Slavery. Depending on how exactly Yametes own expanded player defeats will go, I will further expand on this
  • If no Outcome is found or the negotiation failed, Combat will be re engaged

I designed this Surrender Feature with a SFW mindset, meaning when playing in a SFW environment you shouldn't feel like theres content cut. A supported Adult Frame installed will then add more content to the Dialogue options, bringing you to roughly 140% of the "base content". Overall Surrendering is intended to be mostly random in execution. Dialogue Paths usually have around 4~6 different NPC reactions, the answer you choose (& whether or not you succeed) does of course have influence on the likeliness of a certain outcome

Is this safe to update mid play through?