57 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Not working = I am stuck in the bleedout position, and the NPCs just wander around and act as if the PC weren't there. Strangely enough, it worked once, but not in the last three tests. Below are the log files of the last to times I tried it and it didn't work.

Well your log seems incomplete.. er

What I mean by that is that it looks like the mod just got stuck after you fell into Bleedout

If that happens again, can you type "sqv Yam_Scan"

You will have to scroll up the console log a bit but there should be a line right after the line where you entered the command that should tell you that the mod registered for an Update, if you find that line then it would probably mean that Combat was still going on somewhere since thats the only way the system can go without throwing anything to the Log .. that or the polling just disabled itself

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Well your log seems incomplete.. er

Yeah, that's what I thought as well.

This time the Traditional scenario started, but broke midway due to an error. Looking at the log it seems it was searching for an anim type that does not exist.

edit:

Another error I noticed is that you can walk around just before the first anim starts and between two anims during the Traditional scenario.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Someone92

I added a second download to the 2nd Beta Post

This will only replace the Quest Poll with a Scan Trigger, which should signifiacntly increase responsibility of the Combat Quest

You can overwrite the 2nd Beta posted yesterday with it, once inGame type into the console:

player.addspell xx5F036E

where xx is replaced with Yametes Load order Index

I did not take a look at someones report yet, will do that tomorrow

Edited by Scrab

I randomly see the message "An unexpected error has occurred, Resetting resolution" quite often. Dunno why, I had not even been in combat.

Still having the issue that sometimes the cloak trigger does not start a Traditional scenario. It only happens at Fort Greymoor, the other location it worked every time so far.

If it starts, it seems to break if the second enemy wants to have their way with me. using SexLab Beta 9, another modder said it might not start anims correctly anymore.

19 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

I had not even been in combat

Was there combat near you?

21 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Still having the issue that sometimes the cloak trigger does not start a Traditional scenario

Im currently restructuring some things in the Combat Quest to more reliably control & follow the starting of Resolution & will then jump to Resolution to do the same. I mentioned that I redid parts of Resolution to make the system work properly in LE so maybe I just messed up and left some fragments of the old system in there

Fortunately (or unfortunately) Yamete primarily uses spells utilized as Flags to control different aspects of the mod, so everything is stored inside their own bubbles - Combat Quest cant cause bugs in Resolution - other than in the starting process of course, nya

Ironically though, Fort Greymoor is the very location I do most of my testing with, weird that it doesnt work there of all places

22 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

SexLab Beta 9, another modder said it might not start anims correctly anymore.

What not starting correctly? SexLab or Yametes call to it?

29 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Was there combat near you?

I was running from Whiterun to the Fort. Maybe some wolfs attacked a deer?

It generally pops up when I am running around in front of Whiterun. I don't think I have ever seen the error message in Whiterun.

34 minutes ago, Scrab said:

What not starting correctly? SexLab or Yametes call to it?

That SexLab tried to put / access actors in position 10 or so, even though anims can only have up to 5 actors.

I have tested it with Beta 8, though, same bug. Sometimes during the Traditional scenario the scenario stops with an error message.

Just realized it would properly be very helpful to have the .log file for that. Let me quickly produce one.

In the first try the scenario started, but then was aborted due to resolution error.

In the second try the scenario ended with the "Error starting a scene" message after the first anim.

Oh, I use Immersive and More Deadly Wenches. So properly all of the NPCs there are not vanilla ones in case that might make a difference.

A suggestion for Traditional scenario (not sure if it is already implemented):

Only viable aggressors become spectators. E.g. if you have creatures disabled nearby wildlife does not come running towards you.

Papyrus.0 - Resetting resolution error message at the start of Traditional scenario.log Papyrus.0 - Error starting a scene.log

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

So properly all of the NPCs there are not vanilla ones in case that might make a difference.

Shouldnt

The first log says that there was no Action found to play. The first one certainly isnt cleaning up properly but there at least in that instance everything went fine, the Question is why was no action found :)

• In the Resolution Page of the MCM, the leftern side which lists Rape & Robbing, what Numbers do you have set for both?
  • Where there creatures sitting around you? Were you able to identify who the leading Victoire is? Usually one of the Actors should be closer to you than any of the others, thats the leading one 

The second throws an error because the Array used to start Animations with wasnt filled, huh.. How many Actors where there around you?

I knew this update was gonna be trouble ayah..

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Maybe some wolfs attacked a deer?

That could be. Ill disallow the Quest to start when someone hunts down Wildlife, aye

There are a lot of details that will have to be found going forward, the Spectators one being another one though I thought I already managed to exclude wildlife. Are you sure that its real wildlife and not some bandits pet or so?

18 minutes ago, Scrab said:

In the Resolution Page of the MCM, the leftern side which lists Rape & Robbing, what Numbers do you have set for both?

For now I have set Robbing to 0 and Rape to 100 to ensure that the gangrape event triggers.

19 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Where there creatures sitting around you? Were you able to identify who the leading Victoire is? Usually one of the Actors should be closer to you than any of the others, thats the leading one

Yes, wolf familiars. They disappear after a while, though.

I am not absolutely sure, but I think it was one of the woman. I mean the dialog "What is a handsome boy like you doing here?" or something similar was displayed.

22 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The second throws an error because the Array used to start Animations with wasnt filled, huh.. How many Actors where there around you?

Should have been around 4-5.

23 minutes ago, Scrab said:

There are a lot of details that will have to be found going forward, the Spectators one being another one though I thought I already managed to exclude wildlife. Are you sure that its real wildlife and not some bandits pet or so?

It only happened once so far, but a vulpine (those small red ones that are also hunted by wolves) run up to me. Pretty sure that was not a familiar.

Do you also exclude male NPCs / female NPCs / creatures if the player is not a valid target for them?

3 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Do you also exclude male NPCs / female NPCs / creatures if the player is not a valid target for them?

Basically what happens in Yamete after Combat ends in a Traditional/Mixed Scenario is that the Combat Quest will first look for an Actor that is still standing.

Logic demands that in an environment where nobody is fighting anymore, everyone is either Bleeding Out, Dead or allied and thus there will be an Actor that was participating in the previous fight and that is not knocked down which can be considered part of the winning party, making the winning party the party of the found Actor (last man standing, basically)

Actors participating in the previous fight are expected to also be part of the Combat Quest as the Combat Quest only stores Actors that were participating in battle. Due to the fact that a Bleeding out Actor is self centered - not managed by the Combat Quest - Yamete is theoretically capable of handling an infinite amount of Actors with V4+

.. now, with that in mind, what Yamete needs to do now to find the winning Party is looking through all Actors still stored in the Combat Quest, picking one of them as the Lead Victoire of the winning Party and with the knowledge of which party has won, it can all of members of that party, flagging them as Victoires while flagging all remaining bleeding out Actors as victims. Actors that are neither Bleeding out nor part of the winning party are considered neutral bystanders (this should include your wildlife)

Now to your question: This flagging is controlled by the engine; Yamete is using barely any Papyrus Scripting during this process, I cannot use any filters there. The only Actor which I define manually is the very Actor which is used to decide the winning party.. and that one isnt filtered admittedly. I will probably add that, most certainly add that

TL;DR no

Edited by Scrab

I think my game is just eternally broken for mods like this ?

So, trying to test out v4 and all sorts of things just still aren't working for me.

Although I only have Female NPCs/Followers checked, creatures are knocking out creatures, women knocking out men (I set the KD % to 90 for quick testing). No animations for those are triggering but they either lay there, go into the after assault bleedout, or just run away and stare at us from a distance, no longer aggressive. 

I had 4 bears get knocked out by a Flame Atronach and a Necromancer, and they ran away from me and my followers.

I had a Vigilant of Stendar and a Bandit knock each other down at the same time, and then a scene triggered (the "another round" nor "endless" triggered) then when they stood up, the Vigilant went back into combat but the Bandit didn't.

THEN the rest of the bandit camp finally joined in, and the Vigilant knocked the entire camp down. Most were stuck in bleedout, or run away, but one was still attacking her, and he wouldn't knock her down at all. Then my followers got involved and killed her, but we were friendly with the bandits now.

29 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

I think my game is just eternally broken for mods like this

Go step by step, Im having issues following what exactly your settings are and what isnt working

30 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Although I only have Female NPCs/Followers checked, creatures are knocking out creatures, women knocking out men (I set the KD % to 90 for quick testing). No animations for those are triggering but they either lay there, go into the after assault bleedout, or just run away and stare at us from a distance, no longer aggressive. 

Check that the Filter is set to Restrictive and not Selective, a Restrictive Filter completely disables Knockdowns if Genders dont match, Selective only disables the animation itself, which seems to be what youre experiencing

Running away should happen after the Combat Quest (or Resolution) ended; any Victim that isnt directly associated with the Player (follower) should run away from actors near them

Cant really follow the last paragraph

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Go step by step, Im having issues following what exactly your settings are and what isnt working

Check that the Filter is set to Restrictive and not Selective, a Restrictive Filter completely disables Knockdowns if Genders dont match, Selective only disables the animation itself, which seems to be what youre experiencing

It is telling me CaveBear knocked down by FlameAtronach. Flame atronach moves on, Cave Bear flees. I DON'T want creatures knocking each other down but it is. I assume that because I don't have them checked, then there is no animation.

I don't want this happening.

All I want is:

Creature to knockdown Female NPCs and Followers

NPCs to knockdown Female NPCs and Followers.

Thats it.

So here's what I have, each page:

General:

Tick - 10s

Check Hostility - unchecked

Check distance - 100

Importance Definition - Unique

- Player unchecked

- Follower checked

Combat Quest is active, and I have Alternate Bleedouts checked as well as Notification on Knockdown

Reapers Mercy:

I'm not using this so it's as disabled as I can make it

Defeat: 

Player by NPC = 0

P by Follower = 0

F by NPC = 100

NPC by NPC = 100

NPC by F = 0

Bleedout - Regular = 100, all others 0

Scenario - Rushed, blackout 0

Rush Bleedout chance = 100

Bleedout resistance - checked

Potion usage - Quantity (Did not work the two times I had a follower go through an animation and lay there in bleedout)

Player Bleedout all 3 set to 0

Heal after knockdown 30%

KD buffer 7s

Resolution:

Robbed 0

Only bandits - unchecked

Raped 100

Max rounds 30

Next round chance 100 (not working)

Chance endless 100 (also not working)

Conditions:

Follower on Scorpion - Weakened set to 0, Armor Break 50%, Stripped 25% < 3 (This seemed to be working the first time, did not work after setting Filter to Restrictive)

NPCs/Creature on Spider - Weakened set to 90%, all else disabled. (I was using this to test if custom followers still triggered under NPCs instead of Followers)

- The above seems to be where some issues were occurring. NPCs and Creatures were knocking each other down even though I had them unchecked in the Filter menu. After setting to Restrictive, nothing triggered.

Stripping: Was working great (Until the filter change)

Adult Frames: Omly changed 2 things. Sexlab was already checked, I dropped Flowergirls weight to 0 and checked Notification

Filter:

Now set to Restrictive

All Follower Behavior set to "Use Settings Below"

Male NPC - Only Female NPC checked

Female NPC - none checked

Creature - Only Female NPC checked

Filter(Creatures):

Filer Behavior - None

Only Dragons unchecked

Consequences: Left for Dead set to 0

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Cant really follow the last paragraph

Vigilant of Stendarr, we'll name her Susan was fighting with a Bandit, named Bob.

Susan and Bob knock each other down at the same time (the messages come up in the corner 'Bob knocked down by Susan' 'Susan knocked down by Bob')

Scene triggers (Another round, or endless do not happen)

They stand up.

Susan begins attacking Bob.

Bob shouts angry things at her and runs up to her with weapons sheathed.

Susan eventually kills Bob.

Coincidentally, the Bandit camp on the hill finishes fighting... something... and rushes down the hill to Bobs aid.

Susan knocks them ALL down except one.

Susan keeps attacking a downed Bandit, while another one is attacking her.

Her health goes well below 90% and no more scenes trigger.

I get a little closer and my Followers attack Susan, killing her with arrows.

Bandits high five me and walk off into the sunset. (back towards the camp)

33 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Resolution:

Resolution is only working in Traditional, thats the follow up to it so those Options arent used in Rushed.. though I guess there wouldnt be any issue in working Resolution into Rushed, huh...

Now set to Restrictive

All Follower Behavior set to "Use Settings Below"

Male NPC - Only Female NPC checked

Female NPC - none checked

Creature - Only Female NPC checked

Right so what this should do is

Female NPC & Followers will only be knocked down when either being attacked by a male NPC OR a Creature

Filer Behavior - None

Only Dragons unchecked

Filter Behavior "none" will completely disable any and every Creature from this mod, combined with the Restrictive Setting it means that Creatures cant do a thing anymore

You probably want to use the "Use List" setting, which would only consider Creatures that are checked - every Vanilla Creature except Dragons in your case

This seemed to be working the first time, did not work after setting Filter to Restrictive

A restrictive Filter will disallow Armor Stripping if not hit by the Actor that is valid by the filters definition. Thats working as intended though I should probably change that

custom followers

What followers exactly?

The mod is intended to be looking for PlayerFollowerFaction now, are your Followers not in this Faction?

Vigilant of Stendarr, we'll name her Susan was fighting with a Bandit, named Bob.

Hilarious

Was the Bandit part of the Bandits further up?

It could be that Susan got stuck in a State she doesnt belong in and thus the OnHit would never been registered. Might be because they both got knocked down simultaneously, the mod doesnt recognize this behavior, Susan probably never got out of her "Knocked down" State because she took precedence over the first bandit that knocked her down, canceling out her own Knockdown without going back into the State which is responsible for evaluating hits while the bandit she attacked should have been resetted properly

The beauty of Rushed, everythings is an utter mess .. I guess

Do you still have a Papyrus Log of this session?

Edited by Scrab
58 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Resolution is only working in Traditional, thats the follow up to it so those Options arent used in Rushed.. though I guess there wouldnt be any issue in working Resolution into Rushed, huh...

I would love this

Right so what this should do is

Female NPC & Followers will only be knocked down when either being attacked by a male NPC OR a Creature

That's what I thought and how it appeared to work in v3 so I wasn't sure what would be different here.

Filter Behavior "none" will completely disable any and every Creature from this mod, combined with the Restrictive Setting it means that Creatures cant do a thing anymore

You probably want to use the "Use List" setting, which would only consider Creatures that are checked - every Vanilla Creature except Dragons in your case

This might be part of my problem, I'll try this next

A restrictive Filter will disallow Armor Stripping if not hit by the Actor that is valid by the filters definition. Thats working as intended though I should probably change that

Ah, that makes sense.

What followers exactly?

The mod is intended to be looking for PlayerFollowerFaction now, are your Followers not in this Faction?

I have Sofia and Tania the Hermit right now. It seems to be working properly. I was just testing it in comparison to v3 because they weren't considered Followers then.

Was the Bandit part of the Bandits further up?

It could be that Susan got stuck in a State she doesnt belong in and thus the OnHit would never been registered. Might be because they both got knocked down simultaneously, the mod doesnt recognize this behavior, Susan probably never got out of her "Knocked down" State because she took precedence over the first bandit that knocked her down, canceling out her own Knockdown without going back into the State which is responsible for evaluating hits while the bandit she attacked should have been resetted properly

The beauty of Rushed, everythings is an utter mess .. I guess

Do you still have a Papyrus Log of this session?

Yes he was. When they all loaded in, he chased something off one side of the camp and they went after something on the other side.

And no, I do not have those logs, Ive been activiely restarting and tweaking things nonstop >.< 

EDIT: one of the issues I came across was a Knockdown spam. Necromancers were attacking, and the first round of Rushed went off, but the Followers would start the animation and then drop into normal bleedout until the animations ended. Then a new one would start with a new aggressor, but it would do the same thing, start and bleedout. All the while my top left corner is being spammed with 'lydia knocked down by x' over and over.

The other issue was a troll attack but that might be because of the Creatures tag, I'll check that now.

EDIT 2: Just ran 5 lady Vigilants vs 8 Frost Trolls with the Filter (Creatures) set to On List... good news and bad news

Good news is it triggered against the Vigilants

Bad news is that the Vigilants were also knocking down Trolls... somehow. Still can't figure that one out.

Also it wasn't triggering against my Followers

Should this be below or above NFF in the LO?

Edited by semper_solus
2 hours ago, semper_solus said:

That's what I thought and how it appeared to work in v3 so I wasn't sure what would be different here.

It shouldnt but in V4 I changed the filters algorithm, using math instead of brute force which significantly speeds up the check but meh

I did look through the code though and didnt find anything that would cause this. If in the Filter you disabled the Creature Toggle in the "Female" Sub Menu then this should return as invalid and thus not knockdown

Also it wasn't triggering against my Followers

You mean your followers were not knocked down by the trolls?

Should this be below or above NFF in the LO?

Shouldnt matter the both mods dont interact with each other ( - unless of course Nether does some weird combat tweaks that indirectly conflicts with Yametes design but that would not be a loard order issue :) )

45 minutes ago, Scrab said:

It shouldnt but in V4 I changed the filters algorithm, using math instead of brute force which significantly speeds up the check but meh

I did look through the code though and didnt find anything that would cause this. If in the Filter you disabled the Creature Toggle in the "Female" Sub Menu then this should return as invalid and thus not knockdown

Correct, but that's not the case. Those are the only two things I have marked in Filter is Male NPC -> Female and Creature -> Female.

48 minutes ago, Scrab said:

You mean your followers were not knocked down by the trolls?

That is correct. After they decimated and actual mated 2 of the 5 Vigilants (the others died) then my followers went back into the perpetual state of sheathing their weapons, getting hit, fighting for 3 seconds, and then sheathing and running up to me.

I ran it again and similar situation played out... but I ended up toggling God mode and standing there... 5 minutes later it finally triggered on 1 of the 3 followers.

Also, still can't get the Potion thing to work. I have to Fus Roh my followers up off the ground. Sometimes combat ends and they stand up, other times, combat is over and they and the NPCs just lay there.

52 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Shouldnt matter the both mods dont interact with each other ( - unless of course Nether does some weird combat tweaks that indirectly conflicts with Yametes design but that would not be a loard order issue :) )

I wanted to ask because I noticed in Mod Organizer that NFF overwrites Yamete (and vise versa) so I didn't know if one would be better over the other.

1 hour ago, semper_solus said:

Correct, but that's not the case. Those are the only two things I have marked in Filter is Male NPC -> Female and Creature -> Female.

Can you save your current MCM and send me the MCM.json? To have a look at the Array listing the filter settings

combat is over and they and the NPCs just lay there.

in the console, type sqv yam_scan, at the bottom you will have a couple of infos: enabled, stage, stopped

Tell me the values of those variables if youre running into that issue again

I wanted to ask because I noticed in Mod Organizer that NFF overwrites Yamete (and vise versa) so I didn't know if one would be better over the other.

Those are modders ressources to display the colored notifications, doesnt matter which one wins here, they are identical :) 

Edited by Scrab
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Can you save your current MCM and send me the MCM.json? To have a look at the Array listing the filter settings

As long as I have it on Restrictive now, this seems to be fixed

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

in the console, type sqv yam_scan, at the bottom you will have a couple of infos: enabled, stage, stopped

Tell me the values of those variables if youre running into that issue again

Enabled? No

State Stopped

Current Stage 999

Priority 99

This is what I've gotten each time... and I've had different outcomes with each attempt

#1 Worked as intended. NPC v Followers, NPC vs NPC, combat ended, event fired and everyone stood up.

#1B I then turned around and spawned trolls v vigilants again. Worked at first... but only 1/3 Followers went down. Tania kept running and shooting arrows and Lydia would attack a few times, get hit once or twice, sheath weapon, trolls would disengage, and then she'd pull out her weapon again.

After combat, no one stood up. Everyone stayed down.

Reloaded

#2 3v3 NPC v NPC bandits v soldiers. Soldier assaults bandit, bandit doesnt go into bleedout afterwards, but instead stands up, and walks slowly after me, non aggressive

Reloaded. Moved to cleared interior space.

#3 Trolls v Followers

Lydia got first knockdown, but combat continued against her and she went into bleedout while the scene was triggering after being hit by 3 more trolls

Sofia went into Knockdown but no scene triggered and immediately switched to bleedout. (would not stand up after combat ended)

Tania went into Knockdown scene triggered, and immediately fell into bleedout.

#3B Trolls v Followers pt 2

Sofia was now in pseudo-Follower mode (following me but wont stealth and can be pickpocketed) Trolls ignore her

Lydia is back to sheathing after a hit and the unsheathing and fighting again (its like she puts the weapon away when a scene TRIES to trigger but it fails)

Tania gets knockdown and scene, but once in bleedout, everything attacks her.

#3C Trolls v Followers pt 3

Sofia (who magically rejoined as a proper follower before this round) gets knockdown and a scene triggers... and then goes back into psuedo-follower mode after. (I should also note that during these stages after she went immediately into Bleedout in the first round, using the sqv script, it was not reading Sofia as a Follower or Combatant)

Lydia is knockdown, scene begins, but no Troll is present. Lydia stuck in Stage 2 of animation endlessly by herself

Tania, same as above

After combat, Lydia and Tania stuck in animation loop until I Fus Roh them out of it... they then stand in place, not following but still registered as Followers.

Attached I have the logs of attempt 1 and 3

#1.log #3.log

you boys having fun?!

tried v4 (yamete Cloak Trigger version) and this is what happened...

shot 118 = Bandit got defeated, aggressor went on merry way and bandit remained friendly (guess it didn't clear even after a couple of mins)

shot 119 = Reveler - you know the guys drinking beer, anyway they come attacking I'm assuming they see the bandit in shot 118 as hostile (or me?!) anyway my followers slaughterize him.

and shot 122 = me adding a custom spell to yamete, always bothered me how you can get up and walk around scott free, wanted to introduce some trauma like sore legs (reduced speed), health, stamina & majicka damage, cum covered (speech debuff). Added it to aftermath section it fires now and again and sometimes it removes the previous debuff spell. :(

Wanted to introduce different traumas for things like gangbangs but things aren't working :(. So I'm going back to tweaking my scrappies, my follower decided to screw me whilst i was in combat (with spell hands drawn) so I added ...

if (akActor == PlayerRef) && akActor.IsWeaponDrawn() && !MCM.bCombatSkipSheep
    return true
  endif

into doingstuff...it works.

shot119

Spoiler

ScreenShot119.jpg.18f6dad12b1d58946df3b517660130d9.jpg

shot 122

Spoiler

ScreenShot122.jpg

shot 118

Spoiler

ScreenShot118.jpg

Edited by pinkfluf
put the piccies in spoilers

I'm coming back to mod Skyrim after a rage attack lol

I wanted to try OStim in my new playtrought, and I remembered this mod has integration for OStim. Reading the 2nd beta features makes me feel very interested in this mod, but I have some questions:

Is this mod only giving support to just 1 slot? Or it has changed to a some little more slots via OStim?

How compatible this mod can be using together with combat mods like Inpa Sekiro Combat? (it has a compatibility patch for Daymol and it works flawless)

Cheers!

Edited by KingstonPrince7
1 hour ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Is this mod only giving support to just 1 slot? Or it has changed to a some little more slots via OStim?

Its not Yamete that only supports 1 slot, its OStim that only supports 1 Slot. There is 0 reason why Yamete would restrict OStim to one slot if it wouldnt have to

If this isnt the case anymore, Id like to see the official source for it

1 hour ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

How compatible this mod can be using together with combat mods like Inpa Sekiro Combat? (it has a compatibility patch for Daymol and it works flawless)

No clue. I think someone uses both mods together

If you only want to play, you shouldnt be using beta2 though, if you read the few Posts above, Beta2 is heavily unstable

6 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

and shot 122 = me adding a custom spell to yamete, always bothered me how you can get up and walk around scott free, wanted to introduce some trauma like sore legs (reduced speed), health, stamina & majicka damage, cum covered (speech debuff). Added it to aftermath section it fires now and again and sometimes it removes the previous debuff spell. :(

Adding this kinda stuff is part of things I want to do after I got Beta4 running. When I got hooks for things like SlaveTats, Toys & DD I can easily add some traumas too

The fact that Rushed seems bugged is worrying though..

8 hours ago, semper_solus said:

Sofia (who magically rejoined as a proper follower before this round

After Combat ends, Followers will be listed back as proper Teammates even if that failed before somehow

I should also note that during these stages after she went immediately into Bleedout in the first round, using the sqv script, it was not reading Sofia as a Follower or Combatant

An Actor not listed in that Quest is impossible to be knocked down through Yamete; The Quest was still running when you typed that?

After combat, Lydia and Tania stuck in animation loop until I Fus Roh them out of it... they then stand in place, not following but still registered as Followers.

That would be the Stun Script doing its work, SL bugged out there huh... wonder why

8 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

I like this idea

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Adding this kinda stuff is part of things I want to do after I got Beta4 running. When I got hooks for things like SlaveTats, Toys & DD I can easily add some traumas too

The fact that Rushed seems bugged is worrying though..

Cool I'll scrap my stuff, I forgot to mention for your standard 2p scenarios I wanted to introduce traumas that last say 3mins and 5mins for 3p+ scenarios with heavier penalties (health,stamina,majicka, speech etc) but all will include a speed debuff and say stuff like "gangbanged" etc.

Edited by pinkfluf

Yamete!.7z

V4.B2.1

• Combat Quest should no longer start if the Combat in the environment is focused on Prey (e.g. Wolfs hunting a Deer)
  • Another rework of the Combat Quest, streamlining Functions, cleaning up Code, improving structure, stability, performance
  • Moved "Rushed" Settings in "Defeat" to "Resolution"
  • "Blocked" & "Melee" Conditions are now shared among Stripped (Kockdown by Worn Armor) & Weakened (Knockdown by HP) instead of having one option for each
  • Stripping now works for any Hit as long as the Combat Quest is running

Not working:

• Essential Flag (Due to some of the changes, Code executes before the Bleedout Flag is applied properly, causing the mod to no longer recognize Bleedout in time)
  • Traditional & Mixed
  • Reapers Mercy

My focus here was to stabilize the Combat Quest as much as possible since thats the foundation for everything else. This Quest is now a lot more linear & easier to follow on so I hope even if I didnt manage to get all issues, its a lot easier to understand them now & fix them. My testings went pretty well so I thought instead of keeping that back, Ill just upload it and have certain people here testing Rushed show me how incredibly terrible I am at testing things

Thanks a lot @everyone testing & reporting bugs :)

Edited by Scrab