8 minutes ago, Corsec said:

The reason why I mentioned the Zaz zbfFactionSlave faction is that the slavegirls in the Hydra Slavegirls mod use that faction. I was hoping that there would be an easy way to get your version of Sexlife to recognize the Hydra Slavegirls and treat them as slaves for the purposes of sexlife approaches.

I can understand if you'd not want to add Zaz as a dependency. Could there be a way to make it recognize the zaz slave faction without creating a dependency?

I also make public patches for the Hydra Slavegirls mod, so I could make a new patch to add the "NPCs Captured by Bandits" faction to all Hydra Slavegirls NPCs so that they would be more compatible with this mod. However, I'm a little concerned about conflicts involving the "NPCs Captured by Bandits" faction though since I'm not sure what unintended effects it might have. Do you know if it might cause bugs to add NPCs to that faction?

Either way I'd really like to be able to get the Sexlife slave status applied to modded NPCs.

I can add the zbfFactionSlave faction in next update.

3 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

I think it will take a week before its done. ?

really thanks.  Can you add an episode of jealousy to this mod?  It may be a good idea to be jealous of our spouse when he has sex with someone else.  dialogue can be added.  Maybe our spouse can ask us for permission to have sex with another npc. And we can sell our spouse for money.  There may be dialogues connected to it.  Our spouse may be offended, shocked, angry with us.  I just wanted to give an idea.  maybe you can add if you like it.  there may be a level of jealousy. There may be dialogues connected to it. 

Everyone wants cuckold and cheating content. The request of most users of loverslab.  I know. ??

and we really appreciate you brother ????

@Swe-DivX I forget to tell you that the reason for required a clean save when the quest property's are modified is just because are defined on the MCM Quest. Instead if was defined on another Quest like in the API for example, just need to stop and start the API Quest on the Version Change event of the MCM Quest not longer needing the Clean Save to get rid of the already settled property's not even those previously defined on the MCM Quest.

4 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@Swe-DivX I forget to tell you that the reason for required a clean save when the quest property's are modified is just because are defined on the MCM Quest. Instead if was defined on another Quest like in the API for example, just need to stop and start the API Quest on the Version Change event of the MCM Quest not longer needing the Clean Save to get rid of the already settled property's not even those previously defined on the MCM Quest.

Thanks i will try to change it ?

4 hours ago, -alpha- said:

@Swe-DivX
Just a quick one.
Is there a way to limit or disable interactions between npcs when outside?

Its nice when you're out in the wilds and some bandits getting busy but It seems a bit weird when 2 npcs get down in the middle of the market.

Test this mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3530-sexlab-privacy/

if it needs updating i can try to create a Plus version

by no means am I planning on doing this on a regular basis but I have put together some lines for the Male guard voice type and thought I'd share them here, feel free to implement them or not but I don't have the patience to do it myself. if you like them let me know and I will create more as I feel up to it 

p.s. thanks for continuing this mods development it was sorely due for an update?

Male Guard.zip

Hello guys!!

I have the following idea: There may be cuckold missions where your wife sends you to do and after completing them you have time score level 1: the player comes home and the lover is already leaving, and the wife with (random clothes) in the inventory you put in it). Level 2: the player arrives in houses and 2 or 3 and up to 4 npcs leaving the houses and comments from neighbors that the wife gives parties with males when you are out. Level 3 the player arrives and manages to witness a foreplay and the npcs leave. level 4: when you arrive from the mission, you see the wife doing quick blowjobs and at level 5 you see the gang bang on the wife and after the animations the player is forced to kiss and do oral sex on the wife while the participating npcs comment: clean it up, clean it up ! Level 5 being the maximum score!

preferably redguards with size 11 Schlongs

More mods cuckold, please!!

On 2/16/2021 at 4:50 PM, marcelodarius said:

Hello guys!!

I have the following idea: There may be cuckold missions where your wife sends you to do and after completing them you have time score level 1: the player comes home and the lover is already leaving, and the wife with (random clothes) in the inventory you put in it). Level 2: the player arrives in houses and 2 or 3 and up to 4 npcs leaving the houses and comments from neighbors that the wife gives parties with males when you are out. Level 3 the player arrives and manages to witness a foreplay and the npcs leave. level 4: when you arrive from the mission, you see the wife doing quick blowjobs and at level 5 you see the gang bang on the wife and after the animations the player is forced to kiss and do oral sex on the wife while the participating npcs comment: clean it up, clean it up ! Level 5 being the maximum score!

preferably redguards with size 11 Schlongs

More mods cuckold, please!!

Added to Lovers Comfort Plus list

Sexlife Plus 2.7

- Update and config scripts
- New menu load and update

- Block old race, race Allow page
- Debug targets 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Actor1 Allow to be Female, Male, Beast
- Actor2 Allow to be Female, Male, Beast
- Actor3 Allow to be Female, Male, Beast
- Actor4 Allow to be Female, Male, Beast
- Actor5 Allow to be Female, Male, Beast
- Actor6 Allow to be Female, Male, Beast
- Actor7 Allow to be Female, Male, Beast
- Update export settings with new fields
- Prostitution, the Actor can by sex
- Prostitute, can sell sex
- dunPrisonerFaction
- Manually turn on mods on new game so the scanner dont check for missing mods
- Dont start if Sexlab is not activated
- If Sexlab is not active only run dialogues
- Arousal, Actors individually
- CLWGildedFriendlyFaction "Gilded (Friendly) Faction" [FACT:5A29AAE4]
- SDA_MarriageFaction "SDA Marriage Faction" [FACT:5DBE5DB6]
- If Anemy
- PlayerHousecarlFaction [FACT:000A2C8D]

Something that needs to be added?

Mods

- PHE PAHPlayerSlaveFaction [FACT:020047DB]
- PHE PAHSlaveFaction "Slave Faction" [FACT:0200581B]
- PHE PAHBEWaiting [FACT:0200730A]
- PHE PAHBEFollowing [FACT:02007309]
- PHE PAHBEWaitingAtLeashPoint [FACT:02007304]
- PHE PAHWorking [FACT:0200DFB8]
- PHE PAHCaged [FACT:0200DFE6]
- PHE PAHRestrainedFaction [FACT:0200730C]
- PHE PAHWorking [FACT:0200DFB8]
- bac_milkmaid "bac_milkmaid" [FACT:5E009428]
- bac_paul_love [FACT:5E0250A7]
- bac_friend "bac friend" [FACT:5E01E3EA]
- _SLS_RedWaveWhore "Red Wave Whore" [FACT:5201EAEC]
- _SLSD_DibellaSistersPure "Pure Sisters of Dibella" [FACT:54010254]
- _SLSD_SisterTravelHome "Traveling Sister goes home" [FACT:5402774D]
- _SLSD_TravelingSisterOfDibella "Traveling Sisters of Dibella" [FACT:5403B1D0]
- TDF Aggressive Prostitution support
- Zaz zbfFactionSlave "zbfFactionSlave" [FACT:0E0096AE]
- Zaz Armor
- PAHBETied [FACT:1A01EBF6]
- MME_MilkMaidFaction "MilkMaid Faction" [FACT:4404D53B]
- vvvMarkHomeFaction "vvvMarkHomeFaction" [FACT:63000D6B]
- ELV_CowFaction "ELV_Cow" [FACT:68060FDE]
- ELV_MyCowFaction "ELV_MyCow" [FACT:6809A5BD]
- ELV_Herd "ELV_Herd" [FACT:6809A5C9]
- ELV_PetCow_faction "ELV_PetCowFaction" [FACT:680F32A6]
- ELV_SistersFaction "ELV_Sisters" [FACT:6810BC8A]
- MME_MilkSlaveFaction "MilkSlave Faction" [FACT:44056707]
- MarkarthTempleofDibellaFaction [FACT:000656EA]

Bug fix

- Version number in the script and esp for mod support
- ScanActors was missing in Debug
- If Arousal threshold set to 0, it will now be desabled
- Stop script/Quest on cell change

I wanted to give a try to this mod because I'm always interested to something that let NPCs to have interactions by their own, so I downloaded the original, isntalled it, downloaded this and overwrote the original, activated the mod in game, set everything to work fine with standard attributes (human only), arousal theresold to 30, scan time 30 secs, timeout approach 120 secs, actors activated on meeting and so on.

After SEVEN in game days and after being nearby at least one hundred of aroused NPCs (much more that 30 arousal), in several locations, interios and exteriors, without combat, without nothing else ....... NOTHING HAPPENS.

Never, no dialogue (subtitles actives, furodoh installed, animations availables etc, etc, etc ..), no approaches, nothing.

Am I the only one who suffer this issue? WhY?

EDIT:

That's really unbelievable!

I passed the seven days in Solstheim.  Then, I went back in Skyrim for a mission and ... WOW ... in Whiterun I saw a message like "you note that XX makes a move to Serana" and then the two of them had dialogues (of course almost all ruined by the obsessive, useless, repetitive vanilla dialogues of other NPCs, but still ... ) and then they had sex!

So this mod works ONLY in the Skyrim mainland? No DLC at all?  Ehm ...

13 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I wanted to give a try to this mod because I'm always interested to something that let NPCs to have interactions by their own, so I downloaded the original, isntalled it, downloaded this and overwrote the original, activated the mod in game, set everything to work fine with standard attributes (human only), arousal theresold to 30, scan time 30 secs, timeout approach 120 secs, actors activated on meeting and so on.

After SEVEN in game days and after being nearby at least one hundred of aroused NPCs (much more that 30 arousal), in several locations, interios and exteriors, without combat, without nothing else ....... NOTHING HAPPENS.

Never, no dialogue (subtitles actives, furodoh installed, animations availables etc, etc, etc ..), no approaches, nothing.

Am I the only one who suffer this issue? WhY?

EDIT:

That's really unbelievable!

I passed the seven days in Solstheim.  Then, I went back in Skyrim for a mission and ... WOW ... in Whiterun I saw a message like "you note that XX makes a move to Serana" and then the two of them had dialogues (of course almost all ruined by the obsessive, useless, repetitive vanilla dialogues of other NPCs, but still ... ) and then they had sex!

So this mod works ONLY in the Skyrim mainland? No DLC at all?  Ehm ...

I have notice the mod can take up to 15 min to start when installed on a old save. If your save have recently removed mods the scanner/search for NPC is not working correctly, or updated merged esp in mid game.

Did you activate the debug? The scanner can some time add the same NPC over and over until you change cell.

34 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

I have notice the mod can take up to 15 min to start when installed on a old save.

My apologizes.

I was totally lost because, after returning in Solstheim, everything seems to work enough fine and I really don't know how it behaved this way.

Yes, I know that my computer is an old crappy 32bit garbage but ... well, before it seems to handle a lot of mods without problems.

Probably you're right but in my case it took more than 1 hour real time. Anyhow, it was MY problem, not from your mod, clearly.

So, again, apologizes.