34 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

The mod is good, but talking animals, this is too much - now a horse ran up to Utgerd and began to broadcast about her unearthly beauty. No silently raped, as it should be?

I think the scene was never created. The topic exist. after im done with the integrations i will create new scenes.
I will try to create a start scene so timeout will not happen in the middle of the conversation. TimeoutApproach - TimeoutConversation - NextSceen or start again. And i will add option no-sex topics when human-beast.

Done - Milk Mod Economy INTEGRATIONS, MME_MilkMaidFaction, MME_MilkSlaveFaction, MME_MilkTraderFaction
Milk Mod Economy Request - keyword WornBreast for MME_MilkCuirass and moved to slot 56
Done - Being a Cow INTEGRATIONS, bac_milkmaid, bac_feet, bac_hands, bac_head, bac_nose, bac_bell, bac_mark, bac_hunter_aggressor, bac_friend, bac_paul_love

this mod absolutely will not work for me. i let this mod overwrite my original sexlife mod and now nothing works. i even made a clean save, deleted everything that had anything to do with sexlife and reinstalled both sexlife mods, obviously letting this mod overwrite the required one....no luck, not sure whats wrong

1 hour ago, TheDragonBorn said:

this mod absolutely will not work for me. i let this mod overwrite my original sexlife mod and now nothing works. i even made a clean save, deleted everything that had anything to do with sexlife and reinstalled both sexlife mods, obviously letting this mod overwrite the required one....no luck, not sure whats wrong

New game or old save? If you start a new game, and activate the debug. Can you se the mod start?

1 hour ago, Swe-DivX said:

New game or old save? If you start a new game, and activate the debug. Can you se the mod start?

its a clean old save made sure there were no traces of sexlife before installing this one. didn't care about my old setting i deleted everything to install this fresh. i'll try it on a new game

Working on Attribute slider -1, the slider will not affect previous values in Attribute generator.
Race >> Faction >> Relation. So if fActorIsEveryoneFactionFaithful is 20% and all Faithful -1 the value will be 20%

Next mod to add support for?

So I tried the new version and all the new rules setup stuff looks amazing and great in theory, but there's an actual big problem gong on with all this stuff, whenever I enter a town or a city I actually get a big old notice about stack dumps on my log monitor. This is tested by walking into the same village from the same starting save with version 2.6 which works fine and then version 5.2 which gets all the stack dumps. And this just with a poll frequency of 60 seconds, I suspected it may have had something to do with initializing actors, but even turning that off gets me all the stack dumps I believe this is probably why the mod seems likely to just seemingly not work for some people, and will probably also lead to some other mods failing too, whatever the new version is doing, it's probably being a bit too aggressive about it.

28 minutes ago, ttpt said:

So I tried the new version and all the new rules setup stuff looks amazing and great in theory, but there's an actual big problem gong on with all this stuff, whenever I enter a town or a city I actually get a big old notice about stack dumps on my log monitor. This is tested by walking into the same village from the same starting save with version 2.6 which works fine and then version 5.2 which gets all the stack dumps. And this just with a poll frequency of 60 seconds, I suspected it may have had something to do with initializing actors, but even turning that off gets me all the stack dumps I believe this is probably why the mod seems likely to just seemingly not work for some people, and will probably also lead to some other mods failing too, whatever the new version is doing, it's probably being a bit too aggressive about it.

Ok☹️

7 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Im sad for this mod its just to complicated ....i wanted this in the first place to be able to turn off animal aproach....othervice the original worked for me.... NPC/NPC, Follower/Follower

Skyrim modding is fucking complicated?

I mean, the older version still works fine, so I'm sure whatever is being wonky right now will get fixed, and like the mod may be complicated but more configuration option are always a good thing, I'd say if the older version worked for you, it's probably better to stick with it, it also has less options so getting it running should be faster.

1 hour ago, ttpt said:

MO2 did not move the scanner script in last version, and i have uploaded a new file.

can you upload the Dumping stack log part. the script you have problems with should be described
I notice Dragonborn scripts is a mess

Sexlife 5.4
Bug - Attribute export fBackup = 1 after update
Bug - Scanner log warning Assigning None to a non-object variable named
Done - Attribute slider -1, the slider will not affect previous values in Attribute generator.
Race >> Faction >> Relation. So if fActorIsEveryoneFactionFaithful is 20% and all Faithful -1 the value will be 20%
Bug - Attribute log warning non-object
Done - Integration page active, factions still not activated in attribute script

On 4/5/2021 at 7:46 PM, TheDragonBorn said:

its a clean old save made sure there were no traces of sexlife before installing this one. didn't care about my old setting i deleted everything to install this fresh. i'll try it on a new game

mod doesn't start. any advice? it isn't working on new or old save

53 minutes ago, TheDragonBorn said:

Can you download the latest version again. Did you wait 15 min? And Sexlab have to be installed in game.
New game with the config files?

20 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

MO2 did not move the scanner script in last version, and i have uploaded a new file.

can you upload the Dumping stack log part. the script you have problems with should be described
I notice Dragonborn scripts is a mess

I would love to make a papyrus log with the stack dumps on it, but since trying version 5.4 with the default config I've gotten no stack dumps at all. so it seems fixed.

This is approaching the same town from the same angle as I did with version 2.6 and 5.2. Using the new default 5.4 config but setting the poll frequency to 60 seconds as opposed to 5 seconds, I stood around in the middle of town and got 3 interactions to triggers so the mod is working great now.

I did notice all the rules options are set to 0% with the new default config, but even when testing 5.2 I had set it all to 0% in case that was the problem and still got stack dumps.

In any case, I'm gonna start setting up the rule stuff and see how well that works, looks fantastic from what I can tell even if I can't understand exactly how the options work, I wouldn't mind a little explanation.

5 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

A thing to keep in mind is that you do need the original adcSexlife 1.4.2 also active on your mod list, but have adcSexlife Plus overwriting it, so if you use MO, it should be fairly easy to setup.

adcSexlife 1.4.2 has a few script files that plus doesn't have or even touch, but are still required for the mod to function. This may be why the MCM doesn't show up or the mod seemingly doesn't work