22 hours ago, OscarLich said:

So let's say i want Sigrid to cheat on Alvor whit Embry, i check de faithful box but what next? I must put something on embry too? 

I think this is more the rules on NPC level, it will be in the other mod update. Both mods will work together. This will have the basic settings for everyday life. Next mod update will have special settings on every NPC. Both mods will use the same API scanner.

13 minutes ago, HerculesCow33 said:

Thanks for the mod. Great! Could you please improve the cuckold part more? you can add dialogues. There may be some jealousy dialogues. and other dialogues.

Also you are good at this job. Maybe you may want to improve your lovers comfort mode as well. Thank you :)

i need help with some good lines

1 hour ago, HerculesCow33 said:

I've been trying for 1 hour, but the tabs are not coming. I wrote on it, installed the old mod and overwrote it. but tabs never appear. what should I do?

1. Load the game with the ESP file disabled.

2. Save the game

3. Load the game again but this time with the ESP file enabled

15 hours ago, HerculesCow33 said:

Thanks for the mod. Great! Could you please improve the cuckold part more? you can add dialogues. There may be some jealousy dialogues. and other dialogues.

Also you are good at this job. Maybe you may want to improve your lovers comfort mode as well. Thank you :)

You have an updated Lovers Comfort mod?? WOW where can I find that??  :)

22 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

You have an updated Lovers Comfort mod?? WOW where can I find that??  :)

No, we do not have an updated lovers comfort mod :( Lovers comfort not developed. I said that Swe-Divx can improve this mod very well. If he wants. Because lovers comfort is a mod that I really like.  Also, we saw how successful a modder Swe-Divx is with this mod. Thank him for his hard work.

On 1/23/2021 at 7:31 AM, Corsec said:

I've always wanted to use Sexlife but I didn't use it because I needed more control over how attributes were assigned. I wanted to ensure that attributes were matched to gender. Specifically, I wanted to ensure that all females had the 'victim' and 'submissive' attributes and also that all males had the 'rapist' and 'dominant' attribute. In the base mod, the only way to do this was to manually edit each NPC ingame or in the SKSE plugin file.

It'd be really great to have either have an ingame way to auto-assign attributes based on gender, or else to have an auto-patcher that can generate a SKSE plugin file from the modlist.

As it is, with fully random attribute assignment, and only manual (not automatic) editing of NPCs attributes, Sexlife is an unplayable mod for me.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98663-what-are-you-doing-right-now-in-skyrim-screenshot-required/?do=findComment&comment=3273160

29 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

Thank your so much! You've just made this an essential mod for me! I'll be downloading this as soon as you upload it.

How dows the mod detect whether an NPC is or is not a slave? Does it use Zaz factions, keywords on worn items, or something else?

9 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Thanks your so much! You've just made this an essential mod for me!

How dows the mod detect whether an NPC is or is not a slave? Does it use Zaz factions, keywords on worn items, or something else?

I have not added Zaz, slave uses CaptiveFaction "NPCs Captured by Bandits" [FACT:0005ADD2]

9 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

I have not added Zaz, slave uses CaptiveFaction "NPCs Captured by Bandits" [FACT:0005ADD2]

The reason why I mentioned the Zaz zbfFactionSlave faction is that the slavegirls in the Hydra Slavegirls mod use that faction. I was hoping that there would be an easy way to get your version of Sexlife to recognize the Hydra Slavegirls and treat them as slaves for the purposes of sexlife approaches.

I can understand if you'd not want to add Zaz as a dependency. Could there be a way to make it recognize the zaz slave faction without creating a dependency?

I also make public patches for the Hydra Slavegirls mod, so I could make a new patch to add the "NPCs Captured by Bandits" faction to all Hydra Slavegirls NPCs so that they would be more compatible with this mod. However, I'm a little concerned about conflicts involving the "NPCs Captured by Bandits" faction though since I'm not sure what unintended effects it might have. Do you know if it might cause bugs to add NPCs to that faction?

Either way I'd really like to be able to get the Sexlife slave status applied to modded NPCs.