1 hour ago, ttpt said:

I did notice all the rules options are set to 0% with the new default config, but even when testing 5.2 I had set it all to 0% in case that was the problem and still got stack dumps.

You have to rename your attribute backup. Attribute Export was set to backup.

58 minutes ago, ttpt said:

A thing to keep in mind is that you do need the original adcSexlife 1.4.2 also active on your mod list, but have adcSexlife Plus overwriting it, so if you use MO, it should be fairly easy to setup.

adcSexlife 1.4.2 has a few script files that plus doesn't have or even touch, but are still required for the mod to function. This may be why the MCM doesn't show up or the mod seemingly doesn't work

i have adcsexlife 1.4.2 and the mcm shows up the mod just doesnt work in game. gonna try to install your latest one and see if it changes anything

15 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

You have to rename your attribute backup. Attribute Export was set to backup.

Is this on the 5.4 config file, I am pretty much using a clean save file here and I'm not exporting or importing any configuration from myself, just importing the default 5.4 config file

so rename attribute.json to backup.json or defaultattribute.json to backup.json?

15 minutes ago, ttpt said:

Is this on the 5.4 config file, I am pretty much using a clean save file here and I'm not exporting or importing any configuration from myself, just importing the default 5.4 config file

so rename attribute.json to backup.json or defaultattribute.json to backup.json?

Download the config files again and click import config and go to Attribute and import attribute file.

Sexlife 5.61
Done - Forgot to add import Attribute on new game
Bug - Female and Male 5-7 wrong settings in the menu
Bug - WARNING: Property api on script adcsexlifeattribute
Sexlife 5.62
Done - Intergrations Factions. Actor2 - 7 Active

3 hours ago, Yuni said:

How does this mod interact with the player? It was unclear from the description. Just curious, and stuff.

Right now only random, the player becomes Actor2 instead of NPC. You can see NPC topic, but the player's answer is currently not visible.

19 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi

I just dont get it? I cant make this mod to function......i did an update from previous version to latest, (just tossed the data into my data), the mod did an upgrade notification but absolutely no action/interaction afterwards........sad?

If you start a new game? And turn on debug?

49 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

Of course not, but when we look for mods that interfere with each other, we usually try a new game to be sure that the mod works

I don't know if this has been reported yet, but this mods mess with mannequins, I have an Elianora House mod for Breeze Home and it adds some mannequins to the house to put some armors on to display, there have been 2 instances now when I caught them fucking Lydia lol, haven't been able to caught them on dialog start, just discovered them already on the act, I have no other mod that make NPCs have sex so I'm sure is this one, btw the mannequin wont do animations just stay standing there while the other npc animates, afterwards the mannequin will stay stuck in place and will be unmovable by any console command, not even disable, kill or anything I have tried, the way to get them again inj place is to exit the house an enter again and it will be in it's original position, so I have no ide what kind of script is attached to them xD.

13 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi

I just dont get it? I cant make this mod to function......i did an update from previous version to latest, (just tossed the data into my data), the mod did an upgrade notification but absolutely no action/interaction afterwards........sad?

you gotta turn on male and female approaches on the menu, they're an inclusive and not an exclusive as some of the other options this time, or at least that's what it seems like from my experience with the new version. They're off by default after an upgrade.

In any case yeah, toggle on male an female on the options for Actor1 and Actor2. You should start seeing some approaches again after that,

EDIT: talking about the options in the actor scanner section just to be clearer. For example toggling on male and female on Actor2 will allow those types to be approached, which is inclusive, as opposed to toggling on rapist, which will prevent that type to be approached, so that's one's exclusive. Victim is also exclusive on Actor1, but toggling on male and female is inclusive if you want that type to approach.

So say, if you only toggle male on both actor1 and actor2 then only males will interact with each other, Acto1 male and Actor2 female toggled on will have male approaching females only, and Actor1 female and actor2 male will have only females approach males. There's a lot of configurations possible, but turning on male and female on both actor1 and actor2 first and making sure you're getting approaches should come first.

The player is also in the Actor2 position and you should toggle that on if you want NPC approaches, Player can't be actor1 because the mod won't force the player to approach, although I'm sure that's actually not impossible to implement.