Hey, since I updated to 2.4 the sexlife.esp file no longer appears in MCM (won't load). Tried Jaxonz Kicker thing and ski_configmanagerinstance 1 and it won't fire. Tried moving cells and rapid travel, reloading and still it won't load.

Any ideas?  Yes I have checked the esp is active in NMM, Wryebash and the Skyrim loader..

THANKS!

4 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Hey, since I updated to 2.4 the sexlife.esp file no longer appears in MCM (won't load). Tried Jaxonz Kicker thing and ski_configmanagerinstance 1 and it won't fire. Tried moving cells and rapid travel, reloading and still it won't load.

Any ideas?  Yes I have checked the esp is active in NMM, Wryebash and the Skyrim loader..

THANKS!

It shows up with Vortex for me.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Maybe you could make them playfull, not sub or dom but with high sex change when approached but not easy to rape.

I will update one of the more famous mods on her next. So first the standalone API and then you can import and export rules, so you can set them on NPC, Faction, location, time and more. The important is that all mods can use the NPC information file.

9 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

If you do a clean save? On update it can take up to 15min before it starts again, the menu should still be there

OK so if I understand correctly I should do a clean save? I just updated the previous version with 2.4. No worries I will try that. Funny thing is, when I type "help sexlife" in console it clearly provides info on the api and other stuff, it just won't fire in MCM.

THANKS!  Oh and GREAT JOB polishing this mod up! Long overdue!

On 1/23/2021 at 6:14 PM, WandererZero said:

75% of modding stuff amounts to "move fast and break shit". ;)

I'm not a modder, but the above goes for most programming jobs imho. ?

Probably most other jobs as well. You always hope docters know what they're doing, but I've seen them in their student days, and they're just winging it like the rest of us.

1 hour ago, HabibHanson said:

No it is not. As a side note adding a toggle to exclude elder races by default would also be handy.

If animation dont exist it will use mf. Next update will have more settings if the animation dont exist. Many off the ff dont work with if rape.

elder races, will add it to the list.

54 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

If animation dont exist it will use mf. Next update will have more settings if the animation dont exist. Many off the ff dont work with if rape.

elder races, will add it to the list.

There are FF animations, but it isn't detecting them. My point is more of that it seems to be ignoring sexlab sexuality preferences and making every woman bi.