1 hour ago, cookiesnivy said:

neat mod but i always get missing textures with tranformations on my hands and body using nexus mod manager with unp body does anyone know which order to install first tried nmm install 2 different times and also manual install once also please help sorry if this has been asked before

The missing textures are usually a sign you have some overlay textures like tattoos that occupy the same slot in RaceMenu. May be a good idea to check that first.

Note: do not edit your character while transformed, otherwise the overlays will be baked into your character. And if you'll set them in RaceMenu to "Default", it will assign a blank texture to these slots - not actually reset them - so they'll conflict with Corruption forever.

The only way to mitigate this is by saving the character preset, opening its JSON file in Notepad, removing the entirety of "overrides" section and loading the edited file (make sure to preserve the structure or it won't load).

On 12/13/2021 at 1:16 AM, Kabal460 said:

o not take 48hrs real time to go from -100 to 0

Open console

Set CorruptionStatus"name of what you want"Corruption to 100

Can also edit the corruption higher this way than in the MCM

I know it's not how the mod was meant to be used,  Sorry CodeSerpent ❤️

I have this in a txt file in my skyrim so i can just bat set all the values on new games, can even set values higher than their intended caps.  anal to 200 or cumbather to 200 is quite sizeable

Set CorruptionOptionMultAddiction to 0
Set CorruptionOptionMultWithdrawal to 0
Set CorruptionOptionMultCorruption to 20
Set CorruptionOptionDecayAddiction to 0
Set CorruptionOptionDecayWithdrawal to 0
Set CorruptionOptionDecayCorruption to 0

On 12/13/2021 at 2:34 AM, ebbluminous said:

Yeah I have to keep upping the corruption multiplier to make it progress.

If you set the trauma values to a higher amount, with global corroption on 10  it usualy progres's after 1-3 sex acts.

I usualy set trauma to 100 and 0 decay before the new update, but with the new multiplyers its in a nice middle ground.  It doesnt 100% value but only takes a few hours

It's a shame that development started on this before Toys released.... Making Toyboxes is a lot easier than making Devious Devices, but this mod has so many that that is asking a lot of an author to redo their mod for it. :(

I used to love using this mod when I had Devious Devices. I just had to gut Devious Devices from my game because it just added so much stress to my save with how many DD mods I wanted to have. :(

Well, I am excited that this mod is still alive and well. I hope you are staying well.

11 hours ago, Beef Cheeks said:

It's a shame that development started on this before Toys released.... Making Toyboxes is a lot easier than making Devious Devices, but this mod has so many that that is asking a lot of an author to redo their mod for it. :(

I used to love using this mod when I had Devious Devices. I just had to gut Devious Devices from my game because it just added so much stress to my save with how many DD mods I wanted to have. :(

Well, I am excited that this mod is still alive and well. I hope you are staying well.

? Corruption doesn't add any Devious Devices... although it does detect if the PC is wearing them.

• 2 weeks later...

I am just wondering, is this mod also for SE?

I tried but Nemesis alerted me with problems of the animations that come with it. So i think it isn't working with SE.

Thank you

13 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I tried but Nemesis alerted me with problems of the animations that come with it. So i think it isn't working with SE.

Thank you

After converting with CAO, I've had no real issues specific to SE with Corruption. There might be script issues though, sometimes it seems that the levels don't update when they should. Sporadic, idk. Will definitely be re-adding this, probably my next playthrough in a month or so.

9 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

After converting with CAO, I've had no real issues specific to SE with Corruption. There might be script issues though, sometimes it seems that the levels don't update when they should. Sporadic, idk. Will definitely be re-adding this, probably my next playthrough in a month or so.

I am not sure if i would had a problem. I never got that far.

What confused me was the message that i got from Nemesis. It seems it could not create a behavior for those files.

So i was really concerned if these animations would actually run or if it had an impact on the mod intention.

Did you mean CK by chance?

5 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I am not sure if i would had a problem. I never got that far.

What confused me was the message that i got from Nemesis. It seems it could not create a behavior for those files.

So i was really concerned if these animations would actually run or if it had an impact on the mod intention.

Did you mean CK by chance?

The CK can change the Form 43 .esp to Form 44, which isn't necessarily needed (there's no real evidence that not converting to Form 44 will break anything). CAO (Cathedral Assets Optimizer) is designed to convert LE mod assets to the newer formats used by Skyrim SE. If an animation is truly not compatible with SE, then I'm not sure how to solve that.

On 12/26/2021 at 12:46 AM, wutpickel said:

Thank you

Corruption doesn't come with any animations of its own.

It does, however, support creature animations, which Nemesis refuses to build for the sake of "not supporting bestiality".

On 12/27/2021 at 4:45 AM, MysticDaedra said:

The CK can change the Form 43 .esp to Form 44, which isn't necessarily needed (there's no real evidence that not converting to Form 44 will break anything).

I did some research on it and found out that the game doesn't care if the plugin is Form 43 or Form 44. SSE will always treat Form 43 files as Form 44.

The only time when it's relatively bad is when you have weapons with critical hit effects - they'll be nullified. Also the Oldrim's World LOD format is not supported by SSE and will cause the game to crash. So if a mod doesn't have LODs nor weapons with custom effects, there's really zero reason to re-save the plugin in CK.

Edited by MrChow