Site Update: Things have changed, but nothing is final.

42 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> Wanting to shorter page opening time, I tried to delete video from the quote. I couldn't. Someone, please tell me how to delete video clips from the quote. Thank you.

It's a bit of a hassle. Try to get above it and use del key or below with backspace. I usually need 2 to 3 tries until I come out victorious.

1 minute ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's a bit of a hassle. Try to get above it and use del key or below with backspace. I usually need 2 to 3 tries until I come out victorious.

> Thanks, but backspace didn't work and I got nothing under the mouse cursor when crossing over the video or its edges.

23 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> Thanks, but backspace didn't work and I got nothing under the mouse cursor when crossing over the video or its edges.

Spoiler

See, no space above and below the vid.

Click on the right side next to the vid (or any side of the vid until you see the frame gets highlighted).

See how everything is selected now (aka highlighted).

Press backspace or delete (might have to do that a few times)

You can even train by quoting by comment. You have to delete the vid before her laughter makes you go crazy. ^^

Spoiler

Or just delete the spoiler, but that's cheating!

Edited by donttouchmethere
5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:
  Reveal hidden contents

See, no space above and below the vid.

Click on the right side next to the vid (or any side of the vid until you see the frame gets highlighted).

See how everything is selected now (aka highlighted).

Press backspace or delete (might have to do that a few times)

You can even train by quoting by comment. You have to delete the vid before her laughter makes you go crazy. ^^

Reveal hidden contents

Or just delete the spoiler, but that's cheating!

> Fuuuuck! It worked this time, but like you said, after 4th try. Gee. It is a good training to  keep nerves under control :D

On 10/24/2021 at 8:24 PM, donttouchmethere said:

What are you following that you see so many reviews?

Actually issue with reviews is that notifications about them currently seems misaddressed (assuming that majority of users follow things that they already tested - what seems reasonable); it's like marketing of sausage created by one satisfied consumer and targeted on 1000 other consumers who also already ate it (at least once): "look - my sausage was delicious, I even posted photos of it on my wall, see!?".

I fail to see what is the goal in it :S

edit:

my point is - I'm lacking option to opt out  ;)

Edited by PippinTom
i forgot the clue

My 2 cents: if the reputation system has to go for performance, I'm all for it (Even though I just got my fancy new title). I did appreciate seeing "recently updated" on the main downloads page along side "new files", but again, if it was being abused good riddance. One thing I have a little more stake in is the removal of "new topics" from the main page. I know it can move fast, but I liked to scan that when I came to the page for any technical questions people had that I could help with.   I guess it was gone for a second? If there's discussion surrounding getting rid of it though, my opinion stands. 

Edited by Papersword
46 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Am I missing an option to edit the name of downloads by URL?

I added a download to a file at Mega (large voice pack) and the displayed name in the download list is a short code that doesn't mean anything.

I looked all over for a way to edit it. 

You can't. It uses the URI as the name of the file.

To get around it, you can use bit.ly to create a custom link. That's what I do on SexLab's download page for the Mega mirrors. ( i.e. http://bit.ly/_SexLab_v162_FULL_ )

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

I tried to loaded webp gifs like now. It always fails.

You could just convert webp or png to jpg.

I tried to upload webp too, but like the error message said, it's not LL supported yet.

Gif work tho:

Funny GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYbut are not supported as animated version for your profile picture

Edited by donttouchmethere
2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You could just convert webp or png to jpg.

I tried to upload webp too, but like the error message said, it's not LL supported yet.

Gif work tho:

Funny GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYbut are not supported as animated version for your profile picture

> Thanks, I know that :) It is just a hustle to convert them. I already did many of them and it is time consuming process I don't like :D