2 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

Here's a mod on nexus that finally fixes the black face bug for SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441?tab=description

Played on SE with the mod above and had no black faces, wonder if it may help to find the cause.

Thanks for this one. As of right now, I only have one regularly used mod with the issue (Convenient Merchant) that I ignore it on since it is a kajhiit and it looks a little cool on her. Definitely bookmarked if needed in the future.

13 minutes ago, Malyo said:

Hey i find two more thing

1 The  save don't save in the character emplacement

2 The alignment with the Pedestal is wrong and move with high heels

I hope it's help and i don't write it to harshly ?

1. I was aware of that im not sure why but while the player is inside the facility, it removes the [M] Flag from your saves. Working with SSE is a real pain since I only play my Kinky stuff on LE. It's on my list of stuff to fix.
  2. That is something I was not aware of, but I think I know how to fix it. Thanks for the report. 
7 hours ago, Prime66 said:

I forgot to ask last time
What sliding slabs? ?
I have plans to change the conveyor in the next update.

I don't know if there is anything already in the CK for this , but my thoughts were along the lines of taking something and scripting it to move across the space with the player on it.

Not sure how hard that would be to do.

Edit:  I just saw that smiley face!  lol, maybe I was not supposed to respond :)

26 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

I don't know if there is anything already in the CK for this , but my thoughts were along the lines of taking something and scripting it to move across the space with the player on it.

Not sure how hard that would be to do.

That's pretty easy to do. Im going to do some testing to see if I can make it look decent.  

On 1/2/2021 at 5:32 AM, Prime66 said:

Yes, it might sound like it, but im not sure if it's something im going to add since, as you said, DCL and POP already offer those options. Let me quote something I said in the old thread. 

Not commenting on that :D 

The Pedestal is already usable after you completed the quest. Go back down to the canteen and through the previously locked door, turn right and press the first button. This animation stops after 60 seconds. 
The bed is probably not going to get any animations. BUT I already have a very good idea of making the player feel like they are inside one without animations, sadly. 

I wonder if one of the active animators would be willing to try to make some animations for the bed.  (a guy can dream lol)

3 hours ago, Malyo said:

I have the sse version, racemenu high heels so it's not the problem

8 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

That's a general issue with high heels, which NiOverride High Heels was made to address (disabling the offset while swimming or using furniture).

Im going to integrate the Pedestal into DDC, so all height and Heel issues should get cleaned up. 

So managed to convert the Pedestal into a DD Contraption, but it has no collision, so for now only usable via Script. But I was right; it does clean up any height, and High heel overrides. (Still some clipping)

Pictures: 

Spoiler

20210104141052_1.jpg.6657fe1baee0214306693f713f6dedd1.jpg20210104141142_1.jpg.26de6859c9cb37c5fd4d7f5bdb330647.jpg20210104141111_1.jpg.5c92e5cd368fc6cad6ae626c8c7f4e0f.jpg

1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

So managed to convert the Pedestal into a DD Contraption, but it has no collision, so for now only usable via Script. But I was right; it does clean up any height, and High heel overrides. (Still some clipping)

Spoiler

Pictures: 

Hide contents

20210104141052_1.jpg.6657fe1baee0214306693f713f6dedd1.jpg20210104141142_1.jpg.26de6859c9cb37c5fd4d7f5bdb330647.jpg20210104141111_1.jpg.5c92e5cd368fc6cad6ae626c8c7f4e0f.jpg

Oh, my. :D 

Hey, I just wanted to pop in and say I'm very excited that Prime66 is updating this, and am looking forward to trying it out some day. Just from reading the updates so far, I'm confident it's going in a good direction, and is in good (and more capable) hands. Thanks!

For some reason for me it often crashes on Legendary Edition. I have noticed some patter with the crashes but nothing concrete. It's totally possible that I messed up somehow, but I have all of the required mods installed and it's a totally new save with barebone mods, so if it's my mistake maybe it should be known by other people as well.
Usually it crashes when I'm loading into the facility for the first time. Once I managed to enter the facility and there were no crashes after that, but exiting and loading a save crashes Skyrim. If I load a save file, where I am in the big open Skyrim, and then load the save file from the facility, it crashes, but if I load a save where I haven't exited into the open Skyrim then usually I manage to load in.  I can post the load order if needed.

Also I'm pretty sure you know, but some of the item textures are missing, and trying to get the item has crashed my game multiple times, but when it didn't crash it, I have taken some ingame picture, so you would know which items has problems and how. The problems are with Guard Catsuit (normal and transparent) all of the Nurse's clothes and the Testsubject Catsuit (but if I manage to load in then they wear fine on people, except the Nurse's boots). Also this problem could be the reason for the crashes while loading in, but I'm not sure.

Any idea? (also if anything else is needed, tell me)

PS.: After rereading it, I realized I might have sounded annoyed, so just to clarify: I am really happy that the mod is developing and I'm looking forward seeing all the new things. From the short time I have been able to play it, I enjoyed it a lot. Only thing is I would like to be able to reliably play it.
(Also I just remembered that you are able to reach the switches next to the valve near the entrance where you go through two gates, so maybe you should push it back, if you want it to be more impossible to leave.)

7 hours ago, Farmthat said:

Hey, I just wanted to pop in and say I'm very excited that Prime66 is updating this, and am looking forward to trying it out some day. Just from reading the updates so far, I'm confident it's going in a good direction, and is in good (and more capable) hands. Thanks!

Hey, thanks for dropping by :) I am interested in your opinion on what I have done so far, but I recommend waiting for the next version. It will have an improved version of the quest you suggested :)  

Thanks again for letting me continue this.  

6 hours ago, Dryptosaurus said:

For some reason for me it often crashes on Legendary Edition. I have noticed some patter with the crashes but nothing concrete. It's totally possible that I messed up somehow, but I have all of the required mods installed and it's a totally new save with barebone mods, so if it's my mistake maybe it should be known by other people as well.
Usually it crashes when I'm loading into the facility for the first time. Once I managed to enter the facility and there were no crashes after that, but exiting and loading a save crashes Skyrim. If I load a save file, where I am in the big open Skyrim, and then load the save file from the facility, it crashes, but if I load a save where I haven't exited into the open Skyrim then usually I manage to load in.  I can post the load order if needed.

Also I'm pretty sure you know, but some of the item textures are missing, and trying to get the item has crashed my game multiple times, but when it didn't crash it, I have taken some ingame picture, so you would know which items has problems and how. The problems are with Guard Catsuit (normal and transparent) all of the Nurse's clothes and the Testsubject Catsuit (but if I manage to load in then they wear fine on people, except the Nurse's boots). Also this problem could be the reason for the crashes while loading in, but I'm not sure.

PS.: After rereading it, I realized I might have sounded annoyed, so just to clarify: I am really happy that the mod is developing and I'm looking forward seeing all the new things. From the short time I have been able to play it, I enjoyed it a lot. Only thing is I would like to be able to reliably play it.
(Also I just remembered that you are able to reach the switches next to the valve near the entrance where you go through two gates, so maybe you should push it back, if you want it to be more impossible to leave.)

Hmm, thanks for reporting this. 
My guess here, and I could be wrong, is that. There is too much going on in the main part of the prison. That is something im trying to reduce in the next update. But since you have this issue, I hope you don't mind, but I need a Testsubject :D   Included here are two esps.

Both should not be used for normal gameplay.

I quickly made them from my test version of the mod.

So what I want you to do is disable the esp for normal use and use Rubber_Resources_Test_1.esp load back into the game in the main Menu open the console and type  

coc RR_Rubber_Room  

If you load in with no problem, try and save/load a few times. If that crashes your game, remove that esp and load Rubber_Resources_Test_2.esp and do the same again. Tell me which version is better.

Please don't try to do any quest they will be broken. 

Also, you need DD V5 for that test. Sorry ?  

Rubber_Resources_Test_1.esp Rubber_Resources_Test_2.esp

7 hours ago, Dryptosaurus said:
Spoiler

I don't to sound daft (but I will) - you DID pick the LE version not the SE one? I only mention this as some of us tried the LE version in SE and we CTD'd as soon as we entered the facility. So... I just wondered. (I work in IT, we always look for the simple solution first :) )

52 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

I don't to sound daft (but I will) - you DID pick the LE version not the SE one? I only mention this as some of us tried the LE version in SE and we CTD'd as soon as we entered the facility. So... I just wondered. (I work in IT, we always look for the simple solution first :) )

That could be the cause, but I want to stress that the main prison is still under a lot of "Pressure " if you consider what is all happening there. There are 30 movable statics (Waterwheels) for the conveyor, and if you didn't know, the padded cells are made up of individual tiles :D about 539 of them.  So that could have an impact on framerate/game stability.

Ok here are the changes I made:

• converted dollsuit and plugs;
  • converted transparent catsuit;
  • converted ooze:
  • added pink_1.dds
  • each converted outfit has been modified in the esp, including transparent outfits which use texture sets;
  • fixed training plug in the esp and in the nif;
  • now you can equip the training plugs on the rubber doll too.

Maybe there's something else, but I can't remember right now. ? 

Bugs:

• when the rubber doll spreads legs you can see two holes near the plugs sheaths. I couldn't fix it in OS because it doesn't allow to change poses, so I couldn't see them;
  • the training plugs aren't in the precisely precise position. It could be fixed by editing the axis in the nif, but I never tried to do this kind of thing before ?;
  • ? THE OOZE ISN'T TRANSPARENT AND HAS A NOT SO SMOOTH TEXTURE DIFFERENCE ON HANDS AND FEET!!! ?

? Calm down, calm down boss. It's good like this too!

? Deep breaths, boss. Deep breaths...

? Eeeeeeh pheeew... Sorry people...

?????? ... ... ... ?

And thanks again to @Prime66 for taking this mod out of Oblivion. (? The Dragon Age one, not The Elder Scrolls one ?).

?