5 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

I don't to sound daft (but I will) - you DID pick the LE version not the SE one? I only mention this as some of us tried the LE version in SE and we CTD'd as soon as we entered the facility. So... I just wondered. (I work in IT, we always look for the simple solution first :) )

Well I'm 99% sure it's the LE version and not the SE one, because the file I installed from is called "RR_0.6.zip" so I would assume that the file with for the SE would have SE in it's name (and probably be called "RR_0.6_SSE.zip"), unless it's mixed up. Also once or twice I managed to load in, so it's something different.

7 hours ago, Prime66 said:

Hmm, thanks for reporting this. 
My guess here, and I could be wrong, is that. There is too much going on in the main part of the prison. That is something im trying to reduce in the next update. But since you have this issue, I hope you don't mind, but I need a Testsubject :D   Included here are two esps.

Both should not be used for normal gameplay.

I quickly made them from my test version of the mod.

So what I want you to do is disable the esp for normal use and use Rubber_Resources_Test_1.esp load back into the game in the main Menu open the console and type  

coc RR_Rubber_Room  

If you load in with no problem, try and save/load a few times. If that crashes your game, remove that esp and load Rubber_Resources_Test_2.esp and do the same again. Tell me which version is better.

Please don't try to do any quest they will be broken. 

Also, you need DD V5 for that test. Sorry ?  

Rubber_Resources_Test_1.esp 743.33 kB · 5 downloads Rubber_Resources_Test_2.esp 686.1 kB · 3 downloads

Firstly, sorry but I have not tested your files YET, because it might not be needed. But also I don't mind being a Testsubject, if I don't end up in a rubber prison (or even then, IDK :) ).

I have once more tested my mods, to see if there is an incompatibility between this mod and one mod it does not need, and there were none. If it was a totally new save I would start in "Alternate Start" land, choose a female nord (so it's not a beast race, maybe that's a problem), waited till my mods set up (just to be sure), choose the "Patron at a local inn" and the Sleeping Giant Inn, ran out, talked to Alvor, got the letter, ran to the facility, read the note in the meanwhile, talked to the guard ("Dum Dum"), he opened the door, I saved, then I entered. Today's tests results are somewhat similar, because not matter my earlier mod setup, I would be able to go to the facility in a new save, and save when I'm in, exit the game, and it would crash when I tried to load in. But when I decided to use these two files, just to be sure, before I used them I enabled DD 5, Sexlab and Sexlab Aroused.  None of these 3 mods are required by this description or the older one (I have read them multiple times), but when I tried it, it could cleanly load and save inside the facility, without problems. It could even load earlier saves. The only time when I have crashed skyrim is when (after the bulk of the Accident quest) you have to "Leave the Facility" I typed into the console "tcl" and walked out the walls to the entrance and left that way, and when I tried to load back in, it crashed (but that's impossible to reach with a normal playthrough, so no problem there).

Just to be sure I will test those two to see what they do, but because they need DD5 and that needs Sexlab and Sexlab Aroused I don't think there would be problems. I also will see which of the 3 mods makes it that it doesn't crash and I'll post it in another comment, just to be sure.

5 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Ok here are the changes I made:

• converted dollsuit and plugs;
  • converted transparent catsuit;
  • converted ooze:
  • added pink_1.dds
  • each converted outfit has been modified in the esp, including transparent outfits which use texture sets;
  • fixed training plug in the esp and in the nif;
  • now you can equip the training plugs on the rubber doll too.

Maybe there's something else, but I can't remember right now. ? 

There where promises of nice pictures of the suit and cake. The cake is a lie of course ;)

And now I have tested both of them. Unsurprisingly (with Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused and DD5 installed) both of them ran fine, just as the main plugin ran fine too with those 3 other mods installed. Secondly I needed all 3 of them to work, because even if I had Sexlab and Sexlab Aroused installed (but not DD5), it would crash when I tried to load a save that was in the main section. Thirdly I have tested, without those 3 mods, I could load into the Canteen/Barracks are (RR_Guard_Area) or the holding cell, without problems, but would crash if I tried loading into the main area.

10 minutes ago, Dryptosaurus said:

And now I have tested both of them. Unsurprisingly (with Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused and DD5 installed) both of them ran fine, just as the main plugin ran fine too with those 3 other mods installed. Secondly I needed all 3 of them to work, because even if I had Sexlab and Sexlab Aroused installed (but not DD5), it would crash when I tried to load a save that was in the main section. Thirdly I have tested, without those 3 mods, I could load into the Canteen/Barracks are (RR_Guard_Area) or the holding cell, without problems, but would crash if I tried loading into the main area.

Well, it's good to hear that it seems to work in combination with DD since it's going to be a requirement in the next version anyway. I will also make general performance improvements by giving the conveyor a unique Cell (load screen) Think im also going to create a new cell for the Isolation tract of the prison since I want to expand that anyway. 

28 minutes ago, Farmthat said:

Question... when you say you converted the ooze--did I include the progressive ooze stages from the abandoned "suited for Slyrim" in this and forget about it?

Nope.

Actually, I don't know, but it sounds interesting! ?

Could you post a link to what you're talking about, please? I'm too curious. ?

?

40 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

Nope.

Actually, I don't know, but it sounds interesting! ?

Could you post a link to what you're talking about, please? I'm too curious. ?

?

msg-269220-0-17006300-1495951815_thumb.jpgmsg-269220-0-80529900-1496093209_thumb.jpg

These meshes exist, and are weighted to the CBBE body. it's a progressive latex covering that flows from the collar, down. Considering I made these from scratch, I think they're free to share. If it's of interest. It would take me some time to find them, however. They're on an unplugged computer. Could make some good staged-quest material.

The reason I was confused is because they are titled ooze1 -> ooze8.

36 minutes ago, Farmthat said:

msg-269220-0-17006300-1495951815_thumb.jpgmsg-269220-0-80529900-1496093209_thumb.jpg

These meshes exist, and are weighted to the CBBE body. it's a progressive latex covering that flows from the collar, down. Considering I made these from scratch, I think they're free to share. If it's of interest. It would take me some time to find them, however. They're on an unplugged computer. Could make some good staged-quest material.

This wasn't the one I converted, but I bet all my rubber suits that @Prime66 will be interested in it! ?

So, yeah! If you can find it and it's permission free, he would consider adding it, I guess.

?

4 hours ago, Farmthat said:

4 hours ago, Racoonity said:

This wasn't the one I converted, but I bet all my rubber suits that @Prime66 will be interested in it! ?

So, yeah! If you can find it and it's permission free, he would consider adding it, I guess.

?

I had a sneaking suspicion that it was from that mod. I could definitely use it here :D If you find it.

If not, I already have plans for the "ooze 8" alone. It came with the original mod.

1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

I had a sneaking suspicion that it was from that mod. I could definitely use it here :D If you find it.

If not, I already have plans for the "ooze 8" alone. It came with the original mod.

As long as they doesn't cover hands and feet, I should be able to keep myself sane! ?

But it seems they won't, ooze 8 was the only one, so it's like going down a stair: easier and easier. ?

?

Had some trouble with the accident scene where after repairing the machine and pulling the lever my character missed the door and was stuck unable to move due to being in the conveyer belt scene but not on the conveyer belt.  Using console to enable player control, noclipping through the door, and toggling collision back on then just standing on the belt worked fine as a fix though, the scene progressed how I assume it should've (nurse ran off, ragdoll off the belt, warden in next room)

Other than that great teaser looking forward to what comes next!

1 hour ago, doesitmatter11 said:

Had some trouble with the accident scene where after repairing the machine and pulling the lever my character missed the door and was stuck unable to move due to being in the conveyer belt scene but not on the conveyer belt.  Using console to enable player control, noclipping through the door, and toggling collision back on then just standing on the belt worked fine as a fix though, the scene progressed how I assume it should've (nurse ran off, ragdoll off the belt, warden in next room)

Other than that great teaser looking forward to what comes next!

I found that happens only when in 3rd person view. If you are in 1st person it always pushes you through. Were you in 3rd person at the time?

16 minutes ago, kdoggg1971 said:

No, the cake was not a lie. You just had to sit through the credits, which no one ever did until the Marvel movies. LOL

19 hours ago, naaitsab said:

There where promises of nice pictures of the suit and cake. The cake is a lie of course ;)

The cake wasn't a lie.

The only problem is that Glados wanted to bake you as well! ?

?

Anyway, I'm almost done with the screenshots!

?

3 hours ago, Racoonity said:

The cake wasn't a lie.

The only problem is that Glados wanted to bake you as well! ?

?

Anyway, I'm almost done with the screenshots!

?

The outfit you converted  will be in the sse version as well ? if you need tester for the sse, i can do it if you want...

27 minutes ago, Malyo said:

The outfit you converted  will be in the sse version as well ? if you need tester for the sse, i can do it if you want...

I'd need one, definitely. Thanks! ?

Well, more than a tester, I'd need a porter?, because I don't plan to learn how to convert meshes to SSE, since I think that it has been a mean move from Bethesda to the modding community.

???

17 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

I'd need one, definitely. Thanks! ?

Well, more than a tester, I'd need a porter?, because I don't plan to learn how to convert meshes to SSE, since I think that it has been a mean move from Bethesda to the modding community.

???

Am I being thick, or can you just not use NIF Optimiser? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089 I used that for the Elvira Pink Shop Mod and it seemed to sort out the missing textures there. Doing a quick search suggests it sorts out the meshes as well.

11 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

Am I being thick, or can you just not use NIF Optimiser? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089 I used that for the Elvira Pink Shop Mod and it seemed to sort out the missing textures there. Doing a quick search suggests it sorts out the meshes as well.

Just now, Racoonity said:

If you're willing to use that, be my guest! ?

?

But I've been told that sometimes textures need a conversion as well. ?

?