41 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Good to see that you took the step and opened a new page!

I would like to see the current version-number 6.0.3 beta on the front page, as I was unsure if this is just a re-up of the version in the old thread or a polished one.

The folders in the zip-file contain instances of "folder managed by vortex", even with backup-tag. Dunno how other people's Vortex reacts to this. You might want to delete those from the zipfile.

Good to see the proofreading smoothing out the lines, only found one "Mam" - I think it was the nurse talking to the warden.

Talking to the warden, it was annoying having to click twice to get "back to questions". I would add some line "No more questions, where do I apply?" the second time you get to the questions tree. That would save us a lot of clicking.

I like the transparent P02 suit. Dollsuit works fine, even though I'm using UUNP (on LE, of course)

The boots for the prisoners are now black, calf-high during the tour, but cut at the ankles on me and NPCs once I tried them on.

The navmesh on the other side of the river is fixed - now the bridge ain't working. My follower jumps in the river to follow me across. And still can't enter.

I don't know if you've even touched the folding steps. I have the impression that they are too high to climb them smoothly, I regularly have to jump to get up. But don't bother if it's too much hassle, they work, that's just the glitter on the icing.

I was going to write a message in the old thread but had to leave in a hurry, so instead of saying nothing, I just quickly posted the link. 
Damn, I thought I removed those. Vortex is such a pain. I think im going to switch back to the old NMM.  
You have to ask two times to get back to the question because the Dialog View was starting to look like a spaghetti monster. This cleans it up a bit. 

Yes, that was by design. The Vanilla Navmesh kept breaking even though I only added new Navmesh, so I just removed it entirely and only added the needed Navmesh for the Guard to walk on. 
Yep, that annoys me too. I might tweak them a little. Like i said next version is going to be mostly polish but also a few small Quests.

1 hour ago, Nefarian69 said:

After i rote my name in the book, nothing happens. I have to go through the secruity check but the warden, first nothing and after a while she teleport through the celldoors and goes away. any help?

Strange never seen this before. Do you have Fuz Roh Dah installed? 

45 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Good to see the proofreading smoothing out the lines, only found one "Mam" - I think it was the nurse talking to the warden.

Damn! :D 

(I found a couple of others that need fixing as well, noted and waiting for the dialogue file to when Prime has time)

17 minutes ago, reversegolem said:

I have the same problem as well nothing happends after I put my name on the book and I just tried re installing Fuz Roh Doh did not worked 

Okay, does the Quest Objective get Updated after you wrote in the Book? 
It should say, "Go through the Security check." 
And I know it sounds kind of silly but do you have SKSE installed?

14 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

yes I have SKSE and quest updates but nothing happens after that but I was trying it again with another new save it got stuck again until I punch the guard through the bars I have no idea what was the problem but quest updated again and said talk to the warden 

edit: forgot to mention that I used tcl command to get inside doors were still closed

49 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

yes fuz. is installed, yes its updated and SKSE is installed

37 minutes ago, reversegolem said:

yes I have SKSE and quest updates but nothing happens after that but I was trying it again with another new save it got stuck again until I punch the guard through the bars I have no idea what was the problem but quest updated again and said talk to the warden 

edit: forgot to mention that I used tcl command to get inside doors were still closed

You started combat, and that breaks you out of the Scene.  
Also, what do you mean when you said you nocliped through the door? Was that before or after you punched the Guard? If nothing works, do this: Go into the Facility (Start a new game) go down the stairs and tcl through the check without talking to the Guards. Open the Console again and type: setstage RR_IntroQuest 50 

That should start the conversation with the warden go through it, and another scene will start. Please also try this with a new game. If that too fails, let me know.

2 hours ago, Prime66 said:

Now it gets complicated. I thought this issue was isolated to SSE, but now it sounds like some sort of conflict. What Skeleton and Bodytype do you use? 

XP32 Skel and UUNP HTD. Dollsuit does not appear in Bodyslide too. Crush at the moment when I take it, without even putting it on.

EDIT: After reinstalling and disabling Mortal Weapons And Armors (some cleaning up), it worked. 

6 minutes ago, Nefarian69 said:

yes fuz. is installed, yes its updated and SKSE is installed

Please also follow these instructions.

2 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

If nothing works, do this: Go into the Facility (Start a new game) go down the stairs and tcl through the check without talking to the Guards. Open the Console again and type: setstage RR_IntroQuest 50 

That should start the conversation with the warden go through it, and another scene will start. Please also try this with a new game. If that too fails, let me know.

20 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

You started combat, and that breaks you out of the Scene.  
Also, what do you mean when you said you nocliped through the door? Was that before or after you punched the Guard? If nothing works, do this: Go into the Facility (Start a new game) go down the stairs and tcl through the check without talking to the Guards. Open the Console again and type: setstage RR_IntroQuest 50 

I punched the guard before I noclip inside i was standing under the stairs then lowered my fists it took me out of the combat then quest updated but the doors would not opened so I nocliped then talked to the warden it worked with no problem after that I was able play the quests also the mod looks great and thanks 

edit: sorry I just noticed the scene part after I put my name there was no scene played I was able to move around I even go up the stairs and try going out to skyrim to see if it fixes it but nope nothing was happening after I do the name part also like I said I was able play the rest of the quest after that punching 

After some test i find that HDT-SMP is the probleme (at least for me) if you disable it the doll suit work, there is just the foot in the floor.

if someone can try to confirm that i'm not the only one.

EDIT:Fix the foot problem by adding a racemenu high heel value.

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

The folders in the zip-file contain instances of "folder managed by vortex", even with backup-tag. Dunno how other people's Vortex reacts to this.

apparently mine installed just fine.

i mean if you right click on the file and open it in notepad, they are all just text files containing the phrase "This directory was created by Vortex deployment and will be removed during purging if it's empty" and missing their .txt extension

Duuuude, you are off to a great start!  Please keep going :)

A few thoughts:

I see a crime system tie in here where there would be a chance that the player gets sent to the facility instead of POP or DCL Prison. 

The dialog that mentions not trusting the place makes me want some trickery to be going on.  Maybe using a fake name triggers that trickery? Or maybe add a dialog tree that gets the player committed due to silly answers to the warden's questions. 

I know the original author put a lot of effort in that conveyor belt made out of water wheels, but maybe a sliding slab could do the same job?

Stairs do need tweaking.  I bet that is going to be a pain.    Maybe they could be replaced with those stairs used to get down into blackrock?

Would like to see those rehabilitation devices interactive (the furniture thingy)  Maybe t.ara or someone can help with that.  I am also hoping that the player gets to spend some time in those beds.  I am sure there is some way to accomplish that.  Struggle animations for those beds would also be really cool, just not sure how hard that would be.

Great job!