1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Regarding YPS Fashion, it's not something that interests me, so my motivation to work on something like that is low.  That said, it is set up to receive mod events (there's a link on that mod's page), so it could be interacted with as a soft dependence.  Details:

Hide contents

I see things like this, which could be part of this this mod's hair change event:

SendModEvent("yps-LipstickEvent", string ColorName, int ColorRGBCode)  
SendModEvent("yps-EyeshadowEvent", string ColorName, int ColorRGBCode) 

If someone is interested in doing things with YPS, I encourage you to go look into what's available as mod events, and since you're familiar with that mod, come up with specific suggestions for ways to seamlessly integrate it here.  For example, if YPS is installed, this mod could have MCM settings for lipstick and eyeshadow color.  When this mod's hair change event occurs, in addition to the hair color/style change you'd optionally have lipstick and eyeshadow color changes.  That sort of thing is ideal, because it only needs one or two new MCM settings, doesn't require a new event, and doesn't even need new dialog.

As someone who's familiar with YPS, I'd also look to you to come up with a list of appropriate values for ColorName and ColorRBGCode.  If you do the leg work to fill out the details, and come up with a proposal, all I'd need to do is write a script function or two to make the mod event calls, and add the settings to the MCM.  But if have to go research those things, I'll never get to it.

If you'd like for something to be added, the more you can do to help, the more likely it will happen.

Things that I do not want to do include adding a hard dependence (shouldn't be necessary for YPS), or writing patches for another mod's scripts (also unlikely with YPS since it has mod events).  For an optional feature, adding a lot of new MCM settings, writing a lot of new dialog, or coming up with a detailed quest with multiple stages and objectives is also work that I'd prefer to avoid.  Simple is good.

With your knowledge of YPS, think about ways that it might fit seamlessly into this mod, research what would have to be done to accomplish that, and come up with a description of how that would work.

What are you using to write the code for this mod? I've never really done more than edits/ changes  so far in Tessedit & creation kit. But creationkit is horrible to work in so I try to avoid it.  If someone wanted some help with this I'd be willing to try with them after finals. 

There's two ways it could be done;

1: Treat it like the hair event: Master automatically does additional YPS events. 

2: Have it be like a "run lola run" event: master tells lola she has "x" amount of time to do YPS fashion event, and then lola reports back.

Dialogue would be something like "That's much better, Lola. Now you look like a proper Fucktoy, just begging to be used!" or "That's much better. It's important that you look like exactly what you are Lola, a whore. My whore."  or something like that. 

Then there could be detection & punishment (like with clothes) if the makeup is removed (or not if you're worried about performance impact).

But you're right, I don't think any of this would be hard dependency. Other modders have already implemented soft dependency versions of this in their mods, so they could be asked if they'd share how they did it. SLH (DeepBlueFrog) & SLS (Lupine00) both use YPS hooks for these sort of events.

edit;

These would probably be only two additional events;

lipstick/ eyeshadow event.
armpit/ pussy shaving event.

and since it's Christmas;  as an alternate to nudity, a command at high enough level submission to always wear radiant prostitution clothes. :D

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That sounds like one of the force greet conflicts listed in the Compatibility section on the mod page.  Are you using SL Survival or Devious Followers Continued?  If so, you'll probably need to patch them to keep them from interfering with this mod's force greeting after the kneeling.  It's very very unfortunate that the game doesn't handle these conflicts better.

I have neither of them this playthrough. I can't think of any mod of mine that would be making greetings in any meaningful amount, other than DCL9. From conflicts i do have Better Dialogue Controls and also Better MessageBox Controls. Then there is "reduced distance npc greetings.esp" which sets the min greet distance to 50... Maybe i could try the "slightly reduced" version from here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/746?tab=files

And at 3rd time today the greeting did actually work without shock so... slight random behavior.

21 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Then there is "reduced distance npc greetings.esp" which sets the min greet distance to 50.

That shouldn't have any effect on this.  I believe that mod is changing the minimum distance for "hello" greetings, the things like "It's a fine day with you around" that don't start a conversation.  You're having trouble with a force greeting not working (somewhat randomly), where an NPC (your owner in this case) initiates a conversation with you, or when the Courier runs up to talk to you.  Look through your active mods to see if there's anything that might interfere with that.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:05 AM, HexBolt8 said:

Changing "Lola"

Hide contents

Follow the procedure provided by Operand in the old mod discussion here and here.

Have you thought of implementing an MCM feature that allows players to input their own name to be used?

This would be a good way to allow name customization without having to go through a lengthy process everytime there's an update or desire to frequently change names.

3 hours ago, Hylysi said:

Have you thought of implementing an MCM feature that allows players to input their own name to be used?

This would be a good way to allow name customization without having to go through a lengthy process everytime there's an update or desire to frequently change names.

Ok, here goes:

1. For RP purposes, the mod heavily uses the PC name in the conversations
  2. Due to Skyrim's engine limitations, it is not possible to have any replacements in the dialogue lines said by NPC
  3. There are a LOT of dialogue lines in the mod

Therefore, all points 1, 2 and 3 combined eliminate any sort of in-game possibility to do this (if not 3, it probably could be implemented as conditional branching for a short list of predefined names, but each predefined name would add as many dialogue lines as there are in the mod already, making it a nightmare to extend and maintain)

And no, even if there was a way to do some sort of "external exec" via MCM - it would still be not enough. Even assuming xEdit API can be called to apply JP scripts, they would still need to change the esp when it is already loaded into the game. This is why automation of the described procedure from within the game is impossible.

I understand what the intention of this mod is supposed to be and all, but it would be really nice if there was an emergency mcm killswitch on an enslavement that resets submission level and frees the player.

Right after I saved, an aroused creatures scene started with something I didn't know was near me, removing my collor (even though I have the neck slot unticked for removal in Sexlab), getting me zapped for taking it off, then my submission lvl got set to -30, it won't let me put the collor back on as the game seems to think I still have it on yet the mod thinks the opposite, this is a known limitation of devious devices and zaz, as they don't like things being removed suddenly.

So now I'm stuck at -30 submission and can never be freed... ?

My understanding was that the mod would not lock me in enslavement unless I ticked the permanent slave option, which I explicitly DID NOT do to avoid something like this, I wasn't aware that being at minus submission would also prevent me from being freed ever.

On top of this, asking the master to be freed resulted in having a gag put on my character that doesn't seem to follow the same "gagged speech" mechanic as is native to zaz, meaning I could not communicate at all with npcs, could not have the gag removed in any way besides somehow raising my sub lvl back to 0 or above I'm guessing and therefore am now trapped in slavery forever lest I start a new game.  ?

Hi, ran into a little bug. Dressed like a ponygirl, gave a letter of credit to Proventus. He has sex with my girl and afterwards she's stuck in a loop. He keeps saying "Here, I'll loosen your bridle so you can speak." But he never does. It's a quest device with an 8000000 number so I can't remove it myself.  Help!

Found a bug with the collar ... if you have installed the mod milk maid and use submissive lola together with milkmaid ... And you go into slavemod for submissive lola before becoming a milk maid by Danica you dequipt every bondage item and the collar is no longer recognised by the system/mod. This mod could get problems when you charakter gets collars from dd or other dd used mods.

Perhaps adding it as a spell addition (debuff/Curse) on the Charaktersside

8 hours ago, Hylysi said:

Operand answered this very well.  I don't care for "Lola" myself.  An MCM setting would be wonderful, but it's not practical.

4 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

So now I'm stuck at -30 submission and can never be freed.

You're not trapped.  -30 is the floor, not a point of no return.  You just have to raise your score to at least 0, which doesn't take long, especially if you also increase the "Submission growth rate" setting to max.  Or "Set vkjSubmissionScore to 0" in the console.  

"set zadDialogueGagDisable to 1" should enable speech while gagged (that's in the DD framework, not part of this mod).

In the future, if you find yourself in a situation like that that's spinning out of control through no fault of yours, use the "Suspend all events" option on the mod's MCM System page.  That suspends enforcement of all rules, so you wouldn't keep getting punished for not having a collar.  There's also a button "I lost my collar" on the Help page to quickly give yourself another collar (you have to equip it yourself).

2 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Hi, ran into a little bug. Dressed like a ponygirl, gave a letter of credit to Proventus. He has sex with my girl and afterwards she's stuck in a loop. He keeps saying "Here, I'll loosen your bridle so you can speak." But he never does. It's a quest device with an 8000000 number so I can't remove it myself.  Help!

That line is supposed to be spoken by your owner.  I'll check for a missing condition.  You can force the quest to end (and unequip the pony gear) with "SetStage vkjPonyExpress 110".  That tip is in the pony girl book that you're given, but it might be easy to miss.

2 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Found a bug with the collar ... if you have installed the mod milk maid and use submissive lola together with milkmaid ... And you go into slavemod for submissive lola before becoming a milk maid by Danica you dequipt every bondage item and the collar is no longer recognised by the system/mod. This mod could get problems when you charakter gets collars from dd or other dd used mods.

It looks like you're referring to The Milk Maid add-on for Milk Mod Economy.  From what I can see, that one gives you an amulet, not a collar.  An amulet is not a collar, it doesn't go in the same slot, so of course it would not be treated as a collar.  If another mod removes your collar, you can get another by selecting "I lost my collar" on this mod's MCM Help page to give yourself another one (you have to equip it yourself).

15 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That line is supposed to be spoken by your owner.  I'll check for a missing condition.  You can force the quest to end (and unequip the pony gear) with "SetStage vkjPonyExpress 110".  That tip is in the pony girl book that you're given, but it might be easy to miss.

Ah good, I went back to her and she removed the gear and took the sack of gold. I don't know why I kept trying to talk to Proventus. :)

12 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Ah good, I went back to her and she removed the gear and took the sack of gold. I don't know why I kept trying to talk to Proventus. 

Good to hear.  It didn't occur to be that someone would talk to him again at that point, but it's my mistake for not having a condition on that topic to restrict it to the owner.  That will be fixed in the next update.  Thank you for reporting the problem!

No thats not what i meant ... if you speak with Danica to tell her about your problem you dequip your items ... ALL ITEMS ... There is the problem...

With this mod i only had the encounter with Danica and the dequipent of all items ...

After that i couldnt requip the collar and even the debug function to give me a new collar didnt work

Also if you are using collars any collar like whore or cursed collar ... it would dequip your collar ... That was the problem befor i used your version of the mod ...

53 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

No thats not what i meant ... if you speak with Danica to tell her about your problem you dequip your items ... ALL ITEMS ...

Okay, let's clarify.  The collars provided by this mod are Devious Devices collars that lock (the custom collar is not directly from DD, but it works just like a DD collar).  Using "unequip" on a DD device is bad.  Mods shouldn't do that.  But if they do, you can recover.  Click the collar in your inventory to re-equip it.  You'll get the pop-up message from DD asking what you want to do.  Select "Carry on", and the collar will be back on you.

To test this, I equipped the DD Black Leather Collar that this mod can give you.  I then forcibly unequipped it with "player.unequipall".  I was able to click the collar in my inventory to get the pop-up message from DD, click "Carry On", and the collar was back. 

If the milk maid mod is doing something even worse, making it impossible for you to re-equip a standard DD collar, that's really a problem with that mod, an incompatibility with Devious Devices.  You might want to tell that mod's author about the problem.  You can probably work around it by removing your collar just before you get stripped, then putting it back immediately afterwards, but you shouldn't have to do that with any mod that is DD compatible.

After that i couldnt requip the collar and even the debug function to give me a new collar didnt work

Are you sure?  All that button does is add a new collar to your inventory.  If it's not appearing, then something is interfering with your inventory and you have serious problems with your game.

Also if you are using collars any collar like whore or cursed collar ... it would dequip your collar ... That was the problem befor i used your version of the mod

If you're saying that mods that give you a special quest collar can replace the one that you get from this mod, that is intended.  It's so that you can do those quests.  This mod gives you a standard DD collar that can be replaced with another DD collar.  This mod will recognize the new collar (whore collar, cursed collar, etc.) if it has the collar keyword from DD (or the one from ZAP, either works) and you won't be punished for wearing another collar.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Operand answered this very well.  I don't care for "Lola" myself.  An MCM setting would be wonderful, but it's not practical.

You're not trapped.  -30 is the floor, not a point of no return.  You just have to raise your score to at least 0, which doesn't take long, especially if you also increase the "Submission growth rate" setting to max.  Or "Set vkjSubmissionScore to 0" in the console.  

"set zadDialogueGagDisable to 1" should enable speech while gagged (that's in the DD framework, not part of this mod).

In the future, if you find yourself in a situation like that that's spinning out of control through no fault of yours, use the "Suspend all events" option on the mod's MCM System page.  That suspends enforcement of all rules, so you wouldn't keep getting punished for not having a collar.  There's also a button "I lost my collar" on the Help page to quickly give yourself another collar (you have to equip it yourself).

Ok I see, sorry, I was a bit tired and getting grumpier as things went downhill lol, ended up going to bed and leaving it for later, I don't think I understood how the suspend events option was meant to work while other events were interfering, I saw a submission "decay rate" is that the growth rate you're refering to? I thought that was only for when the sub lvl went down.

Think that was my problem, my sleep starved mind wasn't understanding the options properly or taking them too literally should I say.

Thank you for the concise explanation in any case, it's much appreciated, I will try again and see how things go now my head is clearer.

19 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

I saw a submission "decay rate" is that the growth rate you're refering to?

No, "Submission growth rate" is the one I'd mentioned.  It lets you adjust the score increases (when you're rewarded).  "Submission decrease rate" lets you adjust the decreases (when you're penalized).  Unless you're digging out from a hole, I recommend keep them at 100% until you have a feel for how things go.  It's pretty easy to raise your score.

The decay rate is different.  It's a nice feature that reduces your score each day, simulating an owner who's focused on what you've done recently.  It's desirable because it maintains a challenge as you approach the maximum score, to give you something to keep striving for.  Adjust it according to how you see your owner's personality.  If it's demanding, a larger decay rate would be appropriate.  A decay of 3 to 6 (moderately demanding) lets you still advance fairly quickly while making it feel like you're having to work to impress your owner.  Decay will never reduce your score below zero, so if you're having a bad day, it won't pile on.

You got off to a very unlucky start, since your collar shouldn't get removed (replaced with another one is okay).  The player isn't expected to spend much if any time in negative territory.  When you get your collar back on and score fixed, hopefully you'll have a fun time.

I dug this out from the old discussion, since many people are new to the "Resubmission".

Submission & You

I'm sharing my thoughts on how this mod's submission score relates to your experience, and how you might look at it.  You're free to disagree of course (it's your game, play the way you want) but hopefully this will make you think.

Spoiler

Don't make the mistake of thinking that maximizing your submissiveness score is always good.  

It depends on what you want.  You're in a submissive relationship.  The more obedient you are, the more the dom thinks that you crave to be humiliated and controlled.  The dom becomes more demanding and controlling, and you're made to do inconvenient things.  You're a slave.  A slave is not allowed to say "This isn't a good time for that".  Your score is the measure of how much crap you'll take.

You might be happiest keeping your score between 50 and 75.  You might choose to push back sometimes to keep your score from getting too high.  Your dom will then see you as less submissive and the demands will be less severe than if you keep agreeing without question.  

A topic under "Mistress/Master?" lets you complain to your dom.  You won't be punished, but your score will decrease and the dom will see you as less submissive.  It's just an immersive way of lowering your score without having to fail a task.

The Submission is pretty much defined by the user in this mod (this is why I personally prefer it over the others). If you don't like some stuff - you can disable/enable many things in MCM.

This goes for Radiant Prostitution, for instance. I disable it because it doesn't fit my definitions, but it's there - the option in MCM I mean.

What I could request is: official support for switches for other events / quests. I implemented those locally on my own (I mean, come on, just adding a bunch of globals and conditioning quests on them is 1 minute work.), but it would be nice to see more options like that in MCM. Speaking about the palace / fashion / parade / etc events.

8 hours ago, Operand said:

What I could request is: official support for switches for other events / quests.

Switches for quests (events that take more than a few seconds) is on my list.  Some players might really dislike pony girl gear, or something might be fun the first time or two, then not so much.  The short events though are over and done very quickly, and a variety is needed so the owner doesn't approach with a demand but then have nothing for you to do.