Something is really off, but it's unclear what.  Talk to your owner, leave enslavement, then start the quest again (click the MCM button to start the quest or read the book again).  That will restart the main quest.

Strangely enough it won't let me.  Going through the whole process to leave does nothing.  The quest doesn't end, the master? dialog tree doesn't go away, and the NPC is still shown in the mcm as the master.

Strangely enough it won't let me.  Going through the whole process to leave does nothing.  The quest doesn't end, the master? dialog tree doesn't go away, and the NPC is still shown in the mcm as the master.

The owner showing in the MCM only means that that NPC is targeted, not that it's your owner.  Leaving enslavement should end the Submissive Lola quest and cause it to complete in your quest log.  The process is:

• "Master?"
  • "I don't want to be a slave anymore."
  • "I'd just like to end this now."

After which the quest ends or you have the option to get your name back (if it was changed).

While enslaved, "sqv vkjmq" should show the quest status as Running and stage as 10.

The owner showing in the MCM only means that that NPC is targeted, not that it's your owner.  Leaving enslavement should end the Submissive Lola quest and cause it to complete in your quest log.  The process is:

• "Master?"
  • "I don't want to be a slave anymore."
  • "I'd just like to end this now."

After which the quest ends or you have the option to get your name back (if it was changed).

While enslaved, "sqv vkjmq" should show the quest status as Running and stage as 10.

enabled:  yes

state:  running

current stage: 10

priority 75

if I leave the master through dialog, current stage becomes 20 but still running/enabled.  master? dialog still shows up

Same if I dismiss it as a follower too.

if I leave the master through dialog, current stage becomes 20 but still running/enabled.  master? dialog still shows up

Same if I dismiss it as a follower too.

That's really not right.  When you're enslaved, does the Submissive Lola quest show the objective "Always wear your slave's collar, so people know who you are."?

Does "SetStage vkjmq 20" end the quest?

That's really not right.  When you're enslaved, does the Submissive Lola quest show the objective "Always wear your slave's collar, so people know who you are."?

No

Does "SetStage vkjmq 20" end the quest?

I got a message saying the quest completed, but the mcm still says Quest Is Active.  Clicking on Quest Is Active brings up a messagebox that says collar added

I got a message saying the quest completed, but the mcm still says Quest Is Active.  Clicking on Quest Is Active brings up a messagebox that says collar added

This is like the Twilight Zone.  Clicking "Quest is active" shouldn't do anything.  Why don't you install the new 2.0.1 version and see if installing it clears up your problems.   Sometimes players have fixed bizarre things in various mods just by reinstalling.

This is like the Twilight Zone.  Clicking "Quest is active" shouldn't do anything.  Why don't you install the new 2.0.1 version and see if installing it clears up your problems.   Sometimes players have fixed bizarre things in various mods just by reinstalling.

Problems persisted.  Anyone else here play it on SSE?  Maybe it's just SSE breaking it, since SSE is a jank piece of shit version of a game with an engine already held together with scotch tape and wads of chewing gum. -_-

Problems persisted.  Anyone else here play it on SSE?  Maybe it's just SSE breaking it, since SSE is a jank piece of shit version of a game with an engine already held together with scotch tape and wads of chewing gum. -_-

It's not an SE thing.  Really.  Lots of players with SE have said that it works well for them.

Okay, one last thing for you to try, them I'm all out of ideas.  Just for you, a special version of the esp file.  Overwrite with this one, then go into the game, do "SetStage vkjmq 20", and see if that actually shuts the quest down.

Edit:  Deleted the file.  The fix is included in 2.0.2.

Seems to have.  does it prevent it from starting back up tho?  Like an emergency shutdown?

No, you just got the normal shutdown.  That's good.

Clicking on Quest is Active still gives me a messagebox.  I removed all DD items, and now it says no player collar detected

Navigate through each of the tabs on the MCM for this mod.  That should clear up that weirdness with starting the quest.  If so, try starting it up again.  If not, use "startquest vkjStrongHand", which is all that button does anyway.  When you're enslaved again, look at the Submissive Lola quest for the objective "Always wear your slave's collar, so people know who you are."  Is it there?

is it possible to add serana to the list of supported followers? after doing the first mission which for the vampires is bloodstone chalice or for the dawnguard which is recruiting the 2 missing dawnguard members serana becomes a follower that you can dismiss and also has her version of a follow me dialog, but the mod doesnt recconize that she is now able to be a follower. says she isnt part of the follower faction.

I had to use the stopquest command, and that fixed the mcm.  thank you very much.

I have the quest, I was given an order, and the npc started ploughing my ass raw so it appears to be working.

Like, WTF?!  Script lag?  I mean, I do have frostfall, RND, bathing, etc all running so maybe it fudged the quest at the start?

It struck me as odd I didn't even have a quest in the quest list, and a marker for the master.

Like, WTF?!  Script lag?

Apparently you're the one guy in a crowded stadium to get hit with bird poop when a large flock of pigeons flies over.  As far as I can tell, you're the only one to experience this problem in the mod's history.  That makes you special, in a got hit by lightning kind of way. 

The main quest has two quest stage indexes.  One does nothing useful.  Until now, the mod has always chosen the useful one.  It was that way when I started working on the mod, so I never looked at it.  It worked.  After ruling out everything else, I put an impossible condition on the wrong choice in that modified esp file.  That's the only change from 2.0.1; you might as well keep using it.  I'll include that update in the next release.

is it possible to add serana to the list of supported followers?

This has come up before.  There's no list of supported followers.  An NPC just has to be in CurrentFollowerFaction.  The developers decided to do unusual things with her follower logic.  She might not work well with this mod until she becomes available later as a full follower.  If you're willing to take the chance, just add Serana to CurrentFollowerFaction in the console and she'll be available to be your owner.

Do you have any plans for adding a city specific event for Windhelm in the future?  It seems missing now we've got one for Whiterun, Solitude, Riften and Markarth.

One thing I've noticed that strikes me as a little odd is when I'm doing the humiliation quest (I've forgotten the actual name of it) and I choose to lick their boots, female recipients face towards me so I'm licking their toes but male recipients always face away so I'm working on their heels.  Is there a reason for that?

Do you have any plans for adding a city specific event for Windhelm in the future?  It seems missing now we've got one for Whiterun, Solitude, Riften and Markarth.

Yes, I'd like to do something in Candlehearth Hall.  I just don't have a good enough idea yet.  Also, there's no restriction on one event per city (there's two for Solitude) and I'd like to do something else fun in Riften.

One thing I've noticed that strikes me as a little odd is when I'm doing the humiliation quest (I've forgotten the actual name of it) and I choose to lick their boots, female recipients face towards me so I'm licking their toes but male recipients always face away so I'm working on their heels.  Is there a reason for that?

Coincidence.  They're not supposed to face away.

Yes, I'd like to do something in Candlehearth Hall.  I just don't have a good enough idea yet.

Cool.  Although I was always wondering what those elves get up to on the top floor of that Corner Club.  Something filthy and depraved I expect...

(there's two for Solitude)

And now I'm trying to think what the second one at Solitude is.  I've done the Bard's College, is there something I've missed?

Coincidence.  They're not supposed to face away.

huh, weird.  Oh well, it's hardly a big deal.

If you're open for general ideas, I find it amusing that blacksmiths don't seem to mind me just wandering into their workshops and helping myself to their forge,  Perhaps your owner could insist that you 'thank' them afterwards.  (Same with court wizards and their enchanting tables). 

Regarding the interaction with Simple Slavery, I've noticed that you can only add your current follower as the purchaser and if you dismiss them then they'll no longer buy you,  I was thinking it might be interesting if you could have a 'random' option in the MCM where any follower you previously had can be you purchaser so you might end up being enslaved to a follower you only had for a couple of days and then dismissed months ago.

Uhmm, LL is borked today? It doesn't show whom the quotes belong to, I hope it's only temporary..

I can still tell Mistress that I don't want to be her slave anymore, which I think is okay, but her response, that I haven't fulfilled my contract, seems a bit out of place in this case.

Technically, she's correct.  ?  What would you like for her to say? 

Something along the lines of "Darling, you've committed yourself for a lifetime. Even though we had no priest telling us 'until death do us part' that's just what it means. I won't let you go."

The intent was to explain the contract-for-gold option to a player who might not know about it, even if the player's current contract is too long.  Players tend not to click the same topic again if they think they know what the response will be, so that's why you get the awkward explanation of a deal that you'll never qualify for.

Ah, okay, mod-authors view of things. I've read it here in the thread an had it explained on me a few times, but I cannot consider me being a normal user. I was just testing how (or if) lines change when I'm in a lifelong contract.

I was starting to get annoyed of the pop-up messages for Confessions or Tomb Raider, but then had my "oh shit" moment when I realised that I've changed my weapon preferences for that character.

Thank you for the feedback on these items.  I suspect that that's the following distance you've set in your follower framework.  I can move to the back edge and get her to come down into the bottom of the amphitheater.  I intentionally made the qualifying area small, so that the sex scene wouldn't have someone's head inside the steps.

normally Mistress stays closer, but I had already three bards trampling on my feet.

Good thinking with the flat surface. I dimly remember some Grumpy ole Bugger complain about the lack of flat space in Dibella's Temple :classic_blush:

On the Laura's Bondage Shop discussion, you said "Laura the shop owner is an ex-slave who doesn't want to enslave or dominate the player in any way - I was scolded for just kneeling in front of her. (not ingame but here in the thread)"  If I were really really bored, I could probably have Laura scold you in-game.

Help! I'm being stalked!!!! Don't bother, I just wanted to make it very clear that this line isn't to be expected anywhere in that mod. Laura frowned at me, and I won't forget that.

And now I'm trying to think what the second one at Solitude is.  I've done the Bard's College, is there something I've missed?

Solitude Fashion Slave

Regarding the interaction with Simple Slavery, I've noticed that you can only add your current follower as the purchaser and if you dismiss them then they'll no longer buy you,

It's not like that.  You can add any potential follower as the buyer.  Just target that NPC before opening the MCM.

Normal Path (Unowned)

You will not have an owner at the time of the auction.  Your future owner might be a current follower you have not submitted to, or it may be a potential follower whom you have not recruited.  

After the auction, if the designated owner if not yet a follower, that actor will be automatically recruited.  Be sure that you can recruit another follower if you already have one. 

The follower will be placed in front of you.  Speak to your new owner to complete the enslavement process. 

You will receive a contract according to your MCM setting, but never less than 5 days.

Owned:  Auction Buyer Is Your Owner

Your owner is placed in front of you.  Five days are added to your contract, or you receive a 5-day contract if you didn't have one before.

Owned:  Auction Buyer Is Not Your Owner

You already have an owner, but you selected someone else to buy you.  Your owner won't allow that.  

Your owner is placed in front of you.  Five days are added to your contract, or you receive a 5-day contract if you didn't have one before.

Regarding the interaction with Simple Slavery, I've noticed that you can only add your current follower as the purchaser and if you dismiss them then they'll no longer buy you,  I was thinking it might be interesting if you could have a 'random' option in the MCM where any follower you previously had can be you purchaser so you might end up being enslaved to a follower you only had for a couple of days and then dismissed months ago.

The 2nd (the first really) Solitude event is the Fashion Slave.

For SS++  you can add the potential follower that's in focus at the time you open the MCM as a buyer. I always go to Uthgerd the Unbroken, beat her up so that she's willing to become my follower, and leave her until I get enslaved. That makes her some kind of vanilla follower and I don't have to bother with that annoying EFF wheel thingy when I just want to talk to her.

Edit: Hexbolt8 beat me by 2 minutes with his reply ?

Yes, the site has been borked for several hours.  I hope it gets fixed.

I was starting to get annoyed of the pop-up messages for Confessions or Tomb Raider, but then had my "oh shit" moment when I realised that I've changed my weapon preferences for that character.

Heh, I wrote this stuff and the Tomb Raider reminder still helped me (yes, I'd forgot to set the skill).  The reminders are only supposed to occur once per owner for each quest.  If they keep appearing, that's a problem.

The reminders are only supposed to occur once per owner for each quest.  If they keep appearing, that's a problem.

In my experience they pop up every time one of these quests starts. But I've started the 3rd char since mid-october so my "every time" might be biased. I'll try to keep a list if they really are persistent.

The 2nd (the first really) Solitude event is the Fashion Slave.

Oh yeah, of course.

For SS++  you can add the potential follower that's in focus at the time you open the MCM as a buyer. I always go to Uthgerd the Unbroken, beat her up so that she's willing to become my follower, and leave her until I get enslaved. That makes her some kind of vanilla follower and I don't have to bother with that annoying EFF wheel thingy when I just want to talk to her.

Ah, I thought you could only set it to whoever was your follower at the time and it reset if you dismissed them.  I didn't realize it could be someone who wasn't actually a follower (just as long as they could be).

Thanks.

(I still think it would be cool if you could set up a list of possibles with a 'random' option so you don't know who the buyer's going to be until it's too late).

Edit: Thanks to the number of posts per page I read your response before Hexbolt's :)

It's not like that.  You can add any potential follower as the buyer.  Just target that NPC before opening the MCM.

Normal Path (Unowned)

You will not have an owner at the time of the auction.  Your future owner might be a current follower you have not submitted to, or it may be a potential follower whom you have not recruited.  

After the auction, if the designated owner if not yet a follower, that actor will be automatically recruited.  Be sure that you can recruit another follower if you already have one. 

Ah, maybe I misinterpreted something somewhere.  I thought you had to have set it in the MCM before Simple Slavery started.  So if you haven't then it can be ANY potential follower even if you've never actually had them follow you before.  That's cool.