Could the motivational punishment setting be made aware of when the PC was last punished for actually disobeying rules? I just got whipped for failing to provide dinner, and then received a motivational punishment immediately after, which felt a bit odd.

2 hours ago, Aldid said:

Could the motivational punishment setting be made aware of when the PC was last punished for actually disobeying rules? I just got whipped for failing to provide dinner, and then received a motivational punishment immediately after, which felt a bit odd.

There's no timer (other than a 24 hour cooldown on motivation) but I can exclude if you have a punishment debuff.  You're right, it doesn't fit if you've recently been punished.

Edit:  Done for the next update.  Minor changes like this are often not listed in the change notes, but the change is implemented.

1 hour ago, NiX10 said:

Nice mod! does this interfere with sexlab survival? 

No general, no.  But as described in the Compatibility section. there is an instance in which SL Survival's blocking dialog can make you click through an ellipsis to see what your owner wants to tell you.

Hi2All.

In the version of Submissive Lola: The resubmission 1.1 is missing the animation files.
No, the Submissive Lola: The Resubmission LE/SE 2.0 version will not work.
Resources of this version contain the file FNIS_0kal_Behavior.hkx

FNIS: >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0kal_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

In the game, the Character freezes in the T-pose.
This is a problem with animation files (Oldrim - >SSE)

The solution to this problem is here.

Conversion .hkx to SSE format lasts one second.

2 hours ago, Caiena said:

Hi2All.

In the version of Submissive Lola: The resubmission 1.1 is missing the animation files.
No, the Submissive Lola: The Resubmission LE/SE 2.0 version will not work.
Resources of this version contain the file FNIS_0kal_Behavior.hkx

FNIS: >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0kal_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

In the game, the Character freezes in the T-pose.
This is a problem with animation files (Oldrim - >SSE)

The solution to this problem is here.

Conversion .hkx to SSE format lasts one second.

That's an issue with my addon, and not the parent mod. Furthermore, I can't reproduce the issue you seem to be having with the SE version of my mod, so I'm betting you installed the wrong or an older version. I'm quite sure I updated the behaviour files accordingly.

Just now, Kalmah said:

That's an issue with my addon, and not the parent mod. Furthermore, I can't reproduce the issue you seem to be having with the SE version of my mod, so I'm betting you installed the wrong or an older version.

Yes, I'm on SE with the addon installed, and I haven't seen that issue either

1 hour ago, Kalmah said:

That's an issue with my addon, and not the parent mod. Furthermore, I can't reproduce the issue you seem to be having with the SE version of my mod, so I'm betting you installed the wrong or an older version. I'm quite sure I updated the behaviour files accordingly.

Well, anyway, now I know how to convert .hkl files! ?
Thanks for the mod. Good job!

PS. Yes, I'm a little confused about the versions. Perhaps this is my mistake.

2 hours ago, Caiena said:

I'm a little confused about the versions.

There are two versions of the Resubmission, the 1.1 version here and the newer 2.0 here.  There is one add-on, Kalhah's, which you're using.  Questions or concerns with the add-on should go to Kalmah on the add-on's page so they can get proper attention.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

There are two versions of the Resubmission, the 1.1 version here and the newer 2.0 here.  There is one add-on, Kalhah's, which you're using.  Questions or concerns with the add-on should go to Kalmah on the add-on's page so they can get proper attention.

You don't understand me. I am very lazy and used the Russian version of this mod made by another person. The number of versions with translation is much larger. Different translators, different quality of work... 
Usually, I translate for myself, but sometimes I do it for other players. In this case, I screwed up. I took the newer Russian version and put my translation on top. I wanted to quickly see the result of updating the mod. And about the animation, I did not think...  

Anyway, I'm sorry to bother you. Although, the animation turned out well... ?

Have a problem (SSE version) with the prostitution task: got the task from the master but customer dialogue does not appear unless I register as a prostitute at the tavern.

The MCM option to enable master as pimp is enabled.

LE: I think I figured it out, it is needed to "register new quests" to the radiant prostitution MCM if radiant prostitution has been installed after Lola

If you remember a while back I was pointing out a couple issues with the RP whoring integration:

1) Sometimes a client can trigger SL scene outside of whoring from RP and this is incorrectly counted towards total.

2) You can't do the home delivery quest as the clients are not counted towards total.

I had a method to fix this but couldn't implement it at the time. I am now quite experienced with Papyrus and have written an implementation.

This implementation will work with any of the quests from RP but obviously you are not allowed to leave town so the home delivery quest is the only one that matters at the moment.

I have attached this below and it includes my comments if you search for RMCW in the script or diff it against your version. It fixes both points 1) and 2). Any chance you could include this in future versions? 

vkjpimpedbasic.psc

The only issue is that with the home delivery quest, rpMadame's gold does not increase. I have thought up an implementation to get around this but wanted to make sure you were interested in including before I took the time.

Basically the time since last job is stored in the mf_handler script and could be checked on a timer to see if the player has completed the quest. After this I could calculate the reward that was given to the player and how much needs to be paid to owner from there.

See this function from mf_handler:

Function GetHomeJobReward()
	float PERF = HandlerConditional.PerformanceRewardMod
	float QM = 3.0 * HandlerConfig.HomeDeliveryQuestModifier

akPlayer.AddItem(Gold, CalcReward(QM, PERF))
	HomeJob.CompleteAllObjectives()
	EndHomeJob()
endFunction

And you could have:

int homeJobRewards = 0 ;reset at start of quest
Function GetHomeJobReward()
	float PERF = mf_handler_script.HandlerConditional.PerformanceRewardMod
	float QM = 3.0 * mf_handler_script.HandlerConfig.HomeDeliveryQuestModifier
	homeJobRewards += mf_handler_script.CalcReward(QM, PERF)
endFunction

Then calculate the amount to pay owner from there. As you can see it does not apply the "Madame cut" from MCM so this would need to come from the players gold or assumed from the players quest reward. I could even check the amount set in RP MCM as a percentage cut for madame and pay that amount, making the assumption that the player is paid whatever 100% - madame cut% and owner will get the rest minus some for madame.

Another thing, I am not sure if it matters, is this piece of the script:

rpClient.AddToFaction(ClientFaction)

Won't be running on clients from home delivery quest, because "vkjRadProInt.GetClient(MCM.RadProQuest)" won't be returning the correct client. I am not sure what the faction is used for without spending more time.

Let me know your thoughts. 

Hey Hexbolt8, 

I noticed a small bug when the follower would beckon towards the PC right before fast travel. Once the cell changes, the follower wouldn't immediately be in the same cell as the PC but would continue to "beckon impatiently". I was able to fix this by using the follower teleport from EFF. I noticed this in the pf_vkjforcegreet_0502a4f3 script

if MQ.PlayerRef.IsInCombat() || MQ.IsPlayerHavingSex() || UI.IsMenuOpen("Dialogue Menu") 
		RegisterForSingleUpdate(15)
		return
	endif

I was wondering if there could be another check to confirm whether PC and follower are in the same cell/location.

if MQ.PlayerRef.IsInCombat() || MQ.IsPlayerHavingSex() || UI.IsMenuOpen("Dialogue Menu") || !MQ.PlayerRef.GetCurrentLocation().IsSameLocation(MQ.OwnerRef.GetCurrentLocation())
		RegisterForSingleUpdate(15)
		return
	endif

Hi, I love the mod, thank you very much.

Will you ever add mcm slides to change certain events frequency? I love the city bondage and any other where the vibrations are used.

Oh, and I don't understand what's the difference with version 2.0. Which one will you keep working on?

Thank you again

8 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

I noticed a small bug when the follower would beckon towards the PC right before fast travel.

You can also use this mod's "Move owner to player" button on the System page, whichever is easier.  I'll add the IsSameLocation check, but in that case it seems more convenient and more appropriate and to just move the owner to the PC.  (New events won't start while the follower is waiting, so this shouldn't lead to bad behavior.)  Thank you for the suggestion.

Edit:  Done for the next update.  Owner will teleport to you if you're in a different location.  I also have the owner teleport to you if you keep ignoring the messages.  Someone had previously noted there wasn't much consequence to ignoring the owner, so now you'll get a score penalty and the owner will catch up anyway.

12 hours ago, RMCW said:

1) Sometimes a client can trigger SL scene outside of whoring from RP and this is incorrectly counted towards total.

2) You can't do the home delivery quest as the clients are not counted towards total.

I'll take a look.  #1 is supposed to already be handled by the script but perhaps something was missed.  If it's not working right, I want to fix it.  #2 will depend on the complexity and likelihood for problems.  So far, my thought on home delivery jobs has been that they are their own reward.  You choose to do them because they pay well, so the reward is the gold.  In other words, you do them as a prostitute on the prowl for gold, not as a submissive.  You still have to go solicit enough clients to satisfy your owner, because it was never entirely about the money.  But if there's a fairly solid way for the event to handle the jobs, that can be added.  I have a lot going on now, but I'll certainly look at the script and I appreciate the effort you've gone to.

18 minutes ago, whatto51 said:

Will you ever add mcm slides to change certain events frequency? I love the city bondage and any other where the vibrations are used.

I am looking at adding settings to turn off major events if players don't want to spend the time that it takes to do them, and if your score is high enough you can volunteer to do some events without waiting to be told (prostitution, palace shoe cleaning, and pony express).  The main vibration event is controlled by the vibration arousal setting.

21 minutes ago, whatto51 said:

I don't understand what's the difference with version 2.0. Which one will you keep working on?

2.0 is the most recent version.  As the coauthor, I had been posting updates in the older page's support discussion, but that was awkward, so I set up this page to offer updates more easily and more visibly.  I will be providing updates here.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

But if there's a fairly solid way for the event to handle the jobs, that can be added.  I have a lot going on now, but I'll certainly look at the script and I appreciate the effort you've gone to.

Many thanks.

The new client detection method is super simple and won't have any potential issues.

Like I mentioned, it's just a question of how you would want to handle the payment to owner for home delivery if this was included.

Personally I like the idea of using the scale for home delivery payment from RP to set the income from it a little lower, and using the MCM option from RP for madame cut to pay owner after the home delivery quest completes (if you are on the whoring quest from Lola). That way if you do the quest outside of being whored in Lola, you still get the same amount of gold and can assume the rest is going to madame.

We can check madame cut which could be 70% for example, then I can get the value of 100% from the players payment being assumed to be 30%. 

Another thing I noticed in the script is that all sex end events are being tracked by mod event. This is unnecessary as you can just register for scenes with player in as a small improvement I could make. This would remove the requirement for checking if player is in the scene and no longer run scripts on other scenes giving some optimization.

Either way no rush, let me know when you have had a chance to look. :D 

Edit: Also just thinking about it the faction is probably used for the dialogue when an NPC already know you as a whore for the confessions quest. If this is the case using the new method I outlined would remove the need for checking NPC entirely, we can just add all the NPCs in the scene to that faction if the total clients from RP has incremented, which would offer a small improvement by adding all non player actors in a scene with more than 2 actors in it to the faction when doing the home delivery quest.

@RMCW, good points.  On sex event tracking, I'll just say that I didn't write that part, but yes it can be improved and I like your suggestion.  Getting the owner's pay exactly right isn't actually critical (maybe bribes or extra cuts had to be paid) so I won't let it be a show-stopper.  I already have to guess the owner's pay in another situation.  I will definitely look into this when I get a decent block of time.

39 minutes ago, Buckandisdead said:

I am having trouble with the whipping scenes as I don't get whipped. My character goes into a stance but my mistress just stands with her hands on her hip. She does get a cane equipped but does not use it.

Does the scene end normally, even though the whipping animation doesn't play?  What version of ZAP are you using?  Please "sqv vkjmq" in the console, then scroll up and verify that ::IdleDef_var is zbfIdleForceReset.  Check that you don't have a condition set in your follower framework that restricts followers to only wielding weapons in combat.

If you wish to test whipping, you can "set vkjtest to 1" in the console, then talk to your owner and use the "Mistress?" topic.  You'll be able to ask for a whipping.  Be sure to save first, because these are real whippings that debuff you and reduce your score.

I just went through the script again and cleaned up a bit, adding a ton more comments so it is clear my thinking.

I have added a payment for owner from home delivery quest that is added to a new variable and added to the payment they receive at the end of the pimped quest.

I tested it and I am happy it is all working properly. None of this has changed anything to how the pimped quest works without RP installed.

vkjpimpedbasic.psc

You may want to see the first script I sent before looking at this one to see the basic implementation for detection of client increase, most of this is just stuff for working out when to pay owner for home delivery and how much to pay them. I set it as 90% of what the madame cut would be.

EDIT: Actually one thing I need to fix, cooldown from homeJob is set even after a failure. I'll upload a version with that fixed shortly.

I strongly encourage players to update to Devious Devices 5.

So far, I've been avoiding using DD5-specific functions, but that can't continue.  Expect for this mod to begin requiring DD5 after the end of the year. 

If your hard drive is nearly full, you can delete DD5's BodySlide files after running BodySlide once for your preferred body.  If you're tight on mod slots, you won't have to install DD Contraptions for this mod, at least not right away.  Contraptions has a lot of promise and potential fun value, but I don't have any ideas for using it right now.  I'll use it if it makes sense, but I'm in no hurry to force something in (being trapped in a stationary device gets boring quickly without something to entertain you or for you to participate in).

So I was hoping I could use the quest stage to tell if it had failed but StopQuest sets stage to 250 in both success and failure.

As such I cannot do any better than the previous version. Owner will receive payment whether you failed the quest or not but player payment is dramatically reduced if you do fail, so it still makes sense this way. Failing still takes a good amount of time anyway.

I have updated comments to reflect:

vkjpimpedbasic.psc

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Does the scene end normally, even though the whipping animation doesn't play?  What version of ZAP are you using?  Please "sqv vkjmq" in the console, then scroll up and verify that ::IdleDef_var is zbfIdleForceReset.  Check that you don't have a condition set in your follower framework that restricts followers to only wielding weapons in combat.

If you wish to test whipping, you can "set vkjtest to 1" in the console, then talk to your owner and use the "Mistress?" topic.  You'll be able to ask for a whipping.  Be sure to save first, because these are real whippings that debuff you and reduce your score.

Thanks Hexbot I will try

As for the scene ending it does end and my players staggers but the mistress does stand there with her arms on her hips and follows we a bit in this pose. Prison Overhaul Patched whipping seams to work fine. I will try some of the commands.

Thanks again