1 minute ago, Buckandisdead said:

Thanks Hexbot I will try

As for the scene ending it does end and my players staggers but the mistress does stand there with her arms on her hips and follows we a bit in this pose. Prison Overhaul Patched whipping seams to work fine. I will try some of the commands.

Thanks again

Oh I am using ZAP 8

55 minutes ago, Buckandisdead said:

As for the scene ending it does end and my players staggers but the mistress does stand there with her arms on her hips and follows we a bit in this pose. Prison Overhaul Patched whipping seams to work fine. I will try some of the commands.

Whipping scenes having no animation running happend to me, too, a while ago. Started working again without me changing anything. Just think of the game engine as a moody mistress, she'll come along after a while.

1 hour ago, Buckandisdead said:

I have just changed my mistress outfit to try something different and it has started working again.

So yeah thanks for the help

Actually it is not working

The test system it works fine but if I have not completed something and she punishes me I get something like "You are forgetting to get down on your knees for me but you will not forget this" I think I get something about assuming a position which my character does but my mistress does not whip me. She gets the whipped equipped because I can see it being equipped but she just stands there with her arms on he hips. The scene end with my character staggering.

Any help world be great.

7 hours ago, Buckandisdead said:

Actually it is not working

Unrelated to the problem, but if you're getting punished like that it's because you're not offering service enough.

Are you using a translated version?  I'm wondering if a translator missed an idle update.  You shouldn't be having this problem.

And what about the value of ::IdleDef_var?

12 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Unrelated to the problem, but if you're getting punished like that it's because you're not offering service enough.

Are you using a translated version?  I'm wondering if a translator missed an idle update.  You shouldn't be having this problem.

And what about the value of ::IdleDef_var?

Hi Thanks for the reply 

Yes I am getting that punishment for not offering service enough. I am just using the standard version and the IDleDef Var was zbfiddleforcereset

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Buckandisdead said:

Yes I am getting that punishment for not offering service enough. I am just using the standard version and the IDleDef Var was zbfiddleforcereset

Okay that's good, but it means that the owner's idle should be getting reset every time, so you shouldn't ever have this problem.  I can add a slight delay to see if that helps.  This seems to be an uncommon problem.  I will watch for it to see if I can get it to occur.

2 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Okay that's good, but it means that the owner's idle should be getting reset every time, so you shouldn't ever have this problem.  I can add a slight delay to see if that helps.  This seems to be an uncommon problem.  I will watch for it to see if I can get it to occur.

Thanks for the help I will keep fiddling about and if I have any progress I will inform.

Thanks again

7 hours ago, lcewolf said:

20201219041214_1.jpg.b7f0750c59f0ff560498a0081ddce77f.jpg

Hello everyone,

I need some advice, for an unknow reason the quest always fail

Whatever i try i always fail the the Strong Hand quest even if my compagnon offer it.

Any idea?

I try 2 fresh game for be sure

I am having same problem. On new game. Collar gets unequipped immediately. Happens if I equip or allow follower to equip. Would like to try out the recent changes so any suggestions are welcome.

1 hour ago, Adetu said:

Hi, thanks for the new Submissive Lola mod

I always want to play Submissive Lola, as it does not completly prevent a more normal  playthrough of Skyrim.

Unfortunately the original mod seems to have some serious problems. So sometimes when the player should be punished a scene started where the player is placed on a navmesh high in the air.

And sometimes the mod assigns the player more than one task, or a task which was impossible to fulfill (because of the location where the task was started).

That was the main reasons for me not to use the old version.

There were also some smaller bugs in the old version. The funny thing was, if the player has a dog follower, than the dog can

become a master of the player too.

Well on the other side, teammates that nearly behave as regular followers - like "Serana" - are not supported.

Serana is also not supported in the new version.

Same for Sofia. Dialog option doesn't show.

10 hours ago, SAC said:

would you consider tying into these mods for beating or other punishment events?

Thank you for the suggestions.  However, I don't think the deadly furniture is a good fit.  Punishment is one thing, but torturing or killing the PC is not something that Lola's owner would do.  I'm following the development of the other mod, but I don't care for magically appearing furniture.  We'll see what gets added to the mod as it develops.

2 hours ago, Adetu said:

Well on the other side, teammates that nearly behave as regular followers - like "Serana" - are not supported.

Serana is also not supported in the new version.

That's right.  A follower must be in CurrentFollowerFaction to be eligible as an owner.  Temporary followers for quests are teammates, not actual followers, so they don't qualify.

Followers that have their own frameworks, like Sophia and Inigo (and potentially Serana) won't work.

8 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Whatever i try i always fail the the Strong Hand quest even if my compagnon offer it.

I will test this again.

9 hours ago, lcewolf said:

2 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

I am having same problem. On new game. Collar gets unequipped immediately. Happens if I equip or allow follower to equip

I tested with DD4.3 and DD5, both asking the follower and letting the follower ask me.  I also tested with Marcurio (as in the screen shot).  I even tried adding an extra collar to my inventory before asking.  It worked for me every time.

If you updated to 2.0 from 1.1 on the old mod page, particularly if you were using my patches for 1.1, be sure that you removed those patches.  You should only have 2.0 installed.  If you're using Kalhah's add-on, you might try turning it off to see if that makes a difference.

If you're asking your follower, you must equip the collar yourself before talking to the follower.

Check that your character is not wearing a bugged collar.  Try equipping any DD collar.  It should work.  If it doesn't, you must remove that bugged collar before you can do anything.

You can also equip a collar before asking your follower for a strong hand, if you want.  Equip any DD collar first, and the follower won't have to give you one.  This is especially useful if you have a collar from another mod (like Pet Collar) that you want to wear.

@ck2modfan, your screenshot is interesting because it says that Strong Hand failed, but Marcurio is speaking a line for success.  Strong Hand should not fail, but if it does and the main quest starts anyway, you're actually okay.  If you talk to your follower and you have the "Master?" or "Mistress?" topic. the main quest is running successfully.

7 minutes ago, Adetu said:

I only change the topic info in the old mod. That does the trick for me.

Everything you said is correct.  You can do that.  However, the mod's requirement for CurrentFollowerFaction is intentional.

Most players don't keep a temporary follower forever, and we don't want a player to suddenly lose an owner as a follower because of that.  Serana eventually becomes eligible to be a full follower anyway.  This mod can add and remove gold from the owner's inventory, and optionally transfer your keys and lockpicks to the owner.  I don't believe that a temporary follower can be ordered to use lockpicks like a full follower can, and mods that let a follower use keys to unlock your devices might not work for a temporary follower.  Since temporary followers have various problems with this mod, they're intentionally excluded.  But if you alter the mod to allow them and if you're careful not to use features that require a regular follower, then yes you can do that.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I tested with DD4.3 and DD5, both asking the follower and letting the follower ask me.  I also tested with Marcurio (as in the screen shot).  I even tried adding an extra collar to my inventory before asking.  It worked for me every time.

If you updated to 2.0 from 1.1 on the old mod page, particularly if you were using my patches for 1.1, be sure that you removed those patches.  You should only have 2.0 installed.  If you're using Kalhah's add-on, you might try turning it off to see if that makes a difference.

If you're asking your follower, you must equip the collar yourself before talking to the follower.

Check that your character is not wearing a bugged collar.  Try equipping any DD collar.  It should work.  If it doesn't, you must remove that bugged collar before you can do anything.

You can also equip a collar before asking your follower for a strong hand, if you want.  Equip any DD collar first, and the follower won't have to give you one.  This is especially useful if you have a collar from another mod (like Pet Collar) that you want to wear.

@ck2modfan, your screenshot is interesting because it says that Strong Hand failed, but Marcurio is speaking a line for success.  Strong Hand should not fail, but if it does and the main quest starts anyway, you're actually okay.  If you talk to your follower and you have the "Master?" or "Mistress?" topic. the main quest is running successfully.

I did not. I remove the addon with Kalhah's and after a fresh new start it seem to work now

I saw some people were having trouble starting the strong hand quest so I thought I should mention this;

I used the SS+ tie in for an enslavement event (Erik the Slayer).

Everything works fine until you get to the point when the instruction to put the collar on happens.

At that point, I got a partial the "strong hand" quest message flashing on the screen, and the follower said "I'm sorry you've turned me down" (paraphrasing, don't remember the exact words).

But then when I've put the collar on and speak to him, everything proceeds without problem, the enslavement for 5 days is fine.

I am using the method of loading the new version over the old one (treating it as a patch) so I'm not sure if that's the issue?

That was something else I should mention; I chose 3 days for enslavement length of time, it defaults to five days.

3 hours ago, Sospice said:

I used the SS+ tie in for an enslavement event (Erik the Slayer).

Everything works fine until you get to the point when the instruction to put the collar on happens.

Never had any problems with that, using SS++. Mistress squats down, put the collar on kneeling me, and I'm fine to go.

3 hours ago, Sospice said:

That was something else I should mention; I chose 3 days for enslavement length of time, it defaults to five days.

Yes, that was a recent change, that enslavement via SS++ defaults to at least five days.

21 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

A follower must be in CurrentFollowerFaction to be eligible as an owner.  Temporary followers for quests are teammates, not actual followers, so they don't qualify.

Followers that have their own frameworks, like Sophia and Inigo (and potentially Serana) won't work.

Not sure I get it, what do I need to change / patch in order to get Sofia to qualify as a master? I am familiar with CK and SSEDIT. Is is sufficient to add her to the CurrentFollowerFaction?

TY

2 hours ago, SAC said:

Not sure I get it, what do I need to change / patch in order to get Sofia to qualify as a master? I am familiar with CK and SSEDIT. Is is sufficient to add her to the CurrentFollowerFaction?

That's not enough.  Her custom behavior makes her incompatible for mods like this one, Devious Followers, and others.  You'd have to copy her face to a regular custom follower.  Then you'd have "Sophia" without any of her dialog, quests, special behavior, etc.  That would work.  It's better just to stay away from trying to use highly customized followers as Lola owner or devious follower.

7 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

does this work with femboy race too?

It should work, but it will treat your character as whatever base Skyrim gender is assigned to your character.  A few quests use devices that only correctly fit female bodies.  Those quests are filtered for females.

14 hours ago, Sospice said:

I am using the method of loading the new version over the old one (treating it as a patch) so I'm not sure if that's the issue?

The real question is whether you followed the procedure for updating from 1.1 that's on the mod page (it's also in the old mod discussion).  If you didn't, you're very likely to have strange problems with devices.  You didn't say what you did.

I checked with Kalmah.  He says it's not his add-on (you didn't say if you were using it or not).

The difference between this download and the 1.1 patches is that this a complete version.  A few 1.1 scripts were deleted, but you can just overwrite everything and you'll have what you need.

That said, if you're not installing manually, you have to work with your mod manager to be sure you have a good installation.  If you had installed 1.1 as the base mod and you were dropping the patches into your data folder to override 1.1, then you install 2.0 as the base mod and leave those old patches in your data folder, you'll have a lot of old 1.1 scripts overriding 2.0.  2.0 treats all of its devices as locking Devious Devices.  1.1 did not.  I can't answer mod manager questions.  But if you're having strange behavior, check your installation.

I tested Strong Hand a lot yesterday when the problem was first reported.  With a good installation, it works.  I couldn't break it.  I've tested Strong Hand with DD4.3 and DD5.  The most likely causes for devices not equipping are not following the update procedure from 1.1 to 2.0, or a bad installation with some 1.1 scripts overwriting 2.0 scripts.

I just came across an inconvenience with the whoring (or breeding, I really like how you've changed the lines here for Lola being a nympho with a female owner)

I couldn't even see Solitude in the distance, we were somewhere between Kilkreath Temple (Meridia) and the fork in the road that leads up to the Thalmor Embassy. I was told to do the whoring, Mistress activates my vibration devices to get me in the right mood - and at the same time I get zapped and the on-screen message tells me that I need to return to a civilised location.

Oh, and I was wearing a chastity belt (DD5, DCL 9.0 beta) at that time. Does this event not check on chastity devices?

Spoiler

ScreenShot19490_lola.jpg