Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

I joined the server already as I want to port Ivy over to CBP if it all possible, but I'm a content creator so not much help to you guys.

I'm waiting for the day I can mod in NPC's and quests. :)

But I'm replying here to endorse the crap out of this request in hopes people will see it and say.. 'Hey, I'm a programmer.. perhaps my help will one day lead to an Ivy mod for Cyberpunk'.

18 hours ago, jonjon15 said:

Hey guys this is regarding the underwear bug. A better temporary fix has been found.

Use a Hex editor to modify Cyberpunk 2077/archive/pc/content/basegame_4_gamedata.archive  Change every "underwear" to "underwe_r"     

(no quotations obviously)

Should be able to see player nude no underwear in first person and photo mode, no spaming pants needed. 

Hope this helps.

Now we just need someone to mod better pussy textures. the ones they got are pretty bad TBH.

Not working on my side, does it need a new save?

1 hour ago, RNader1976 said:

On my PC I run it as an administrator, with the antivirus disabled. It opens a script window, and closes shortly thereafter.
No apparent result in the game

Thats because you don't run it. Read the instructions on the page. Drag your Cyberpunk folder ontop of the exe to patch it.

57 minutes ago, jonjon15 said:

I didn't need a new save. Close game. Do the changes. Save as basegame_4_gamedata.archive  backup old file if you want and delete it. Replace with new file. Start game continue.

Did that with the hex editor, even used the nude mod above, my char still clothed.Maybe its another bug for  windows 7 users? Anyone tried the mod with w7?

Just to point it in some case people doesn't know.
All methods mentioned above WON'T make you character nude all the time.
You will need to remove costumes and other apparel items.
And it is working correctly. (Tested only with Hex editing method).
And note that Streaming mode will force underwear.
You can glitch out Costume to have their Stat and remain nude though,

Spoiler

photomode_15122020_003819.png.4a4f98f1a99cef99eeaaa5e326a3d1df.png

There's a mod called underwear remover on Nexus Mods now. I haven't tested it, but seems to be doing what's necessary.

Also

There's a much easier way of doing this. Without the need of any mod, only a hex editor. 
In your install folder go to archive/pc/content
Use Hex Editor and open the file: basegame_4_gamedata.archive
Do Search -> Replace KeywordReplace the word: underwear to underwe_r
It should find 6 entries that got replaced. Save the edited file, start up the game, remove the clothes, and enjoyed the underwear bug fixed. You should see your character fully nude now.

So i tested the hexedit above (the mod does exactly the same). It removes the censorship and you can see your dick in photo mode, however you'll still be a ken doll in first-person.

55 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Just to point it in some case people doesn't know.
All methods mentioned above WON'T make you character nude all the time.
You will need to remove costumes and other apparel items.
And it is working correctly. (Tested only with Hex editing method).
And note that Streaming mode will force underwear.
You can glitch out Costume to have their Stat and remain nude though,

Reveal hidden contents

photomode_15122020_003819.png.4a4f98f1a99cef99eeaaa5e326a3d1df.png

Sorry I meant she's still wearing underwear when nude

18 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

A mod where we can bang anyone would be great. The animations are there. The nudity is there. We just need a script that has a hotkey assigned and depending on the actors involved which animations can play. That way we can finally have more sex options. The default are a fucking joke they bragged about mocap animations and all the options we would have and that depending on character body, genitals, and voice would determine who we could bang. Basically was all lies. We got nothing, its Mass Effect 1/Dragon Age 2/The Witcher 2 lackluster options here! One gay, one lesbian, one bi woman, one straight woman, one straight dude, and 2 ONLY 2 prostitutes in Japan Town that are bi and both genders. WTF CDPR?!

The game does feel butchered too, like there was supposed to be more. Guess during development they butchered the game because hardly anyone completed TW3 on PS4 according to them. The lifepaths suck too, they don't do anything and are over in 5 minutes or less. The montage video afterwards was bullshit as well! That was clearly gameplay cut and made into a prerendered video. I just want more from this lackluster piece of over hyped overrated shit! Modding is the only thing that's going to make me stay. I'm never preordering from anyone ever again for sure. #LifeLessons

Per usual they didn't promise any of that shit and moreover said flat out sex, not gender would determine whether someone wants to bang you or not. Maybe you need to keep your promise to only play console games from now on cause you're about 0-12 at this point in both facts and promises.

19 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

A mod where we can bang anyone would be great. The animations are there. The nudity is there. We just need a script that has a hotkey assigned and depending on the actors involved which animations can play. That way we can finally have more sex options. The default are a fucking joke they bragged about mocap animations and all the options we would have and that depending on character body, genitals, and voice would determine who we could bang. Basically was all lies. We got nothing, its Mass Effect 1/Dragon Age 2/The Witcher 2 lackluster options here! One gay, one lesbian, one bi woman, one straight woman, one straight dude, and 2 ONLY 2 prostitutes in Japan Town that are bi and both genders. WTF CDPR?!

The game does feel butchered too, like there was supposed to be more. Guess during development they butchered the game because hardly anyone completed TW3 on PS4 according to them. The lifepaths suck too, they don't do anything and are over in 5 minutes or less. The montage video afterwards was bullshit as well! That was clearly gameplay cut and made into a prerendered video. I just want more from this lackluster piece of over hyped overrated shit! Modding is the only thing that's going to make me stay. I'm never preordering from anyone ever again for sure. #LifeLessons

Totally agree. I'm very disappointed I couldn't romance Panam as a female character in a game like Cyberpunk the way it was marketed; while Fallout 4 lets us romance whoever we want regardless of the player's gender.

On 12/14/2020 at 7:46 AM, jonjon15 said:

Hey guys this is regarding the underwear bug. A better temporary fix has been found.

Use a Hex editor to modify Cyberpunk 2077/archive/pc/content/basegame_4_gamedata.archive  Change every "underwear" to "underwe_r"     

(no quotations obviously)

Should be able to see player nude no underwear in first person and photo mode, no spaming pants needed. 

Hope this helps.

Now we just need someone to mod better pussy textures. the ones they got are pretty bad TBH.

Any idea, where we can change npc clothes to get them dissapear? I tried to replace "Jeans" with "Je_ns" and "Shirt" with "Sh_rt"  in that file but it seems that it doesn't affect the npcs.

fast fix underwear WORK!!! i was testing it right now

"In your install folder go to archive/pc/content
It should find 6 entries that got replaced. Save the edited file, start up the game, remove the clothes, and enjoyed the underwear bug fixed. You should see your character fully nude now."

all work 100 %!!!!

14 minutes ago, miles63 said:

fast fix underwear WORK!!! i was testing it right now

"In your install folder go to archive/pc/content
It should find 6 entries that got replaced. Save the edited file, start up the game, remove the clothes, and enjoyed the underwear bug fixed. You should see your character fully nude now."

all work 100 %!!!!

Still no penis in 1st person though...