Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

Well game is decent not something I hyped for.. But I know modders community can make this game beatifull if they let them.. But I dont think they will because they have more important thinks to do. Like gain people trust back because there is really  nothing to do in night city beside quests. Also game has so classical fetures nothing revolutionary. 10 iq NPC's bla bla. They coudnt even made proper character creation with body types.. I dont even talk about penis or vagina because you dont see it in any sex scene.. Andd there is nothing effect game ending choice u made before last quest.. You only decide ending on last quest so fuking annoying xd

Sorry fans but this game is not what we expected thats why Im sad.. But I still belive modders community can change this game if they have the tools they wanted.

I actually really love this game and cant stop playing it. I am hoping for adult mods in time but this game has only been out for a short while so its VERY early days and already mods are appearing, all be in 90% are reshaders.

I find the game incredible graphically. the detail is mind blowing and i felt the same playing Witcher 3. I get very immesered in the story and Cyber world.

Give it time and adult mods may appear by skilled modders.

I dont feel this is a ' crap game' just because i cant see her genitals when i peek downwards. Thats my feelings. :)

I think the sole reason they forced us into panties is just laziness... well! And probably some pressure from the higher-ups maybe? Am just guessing but I mean... Look! The pen0r is literally just tacked on top of the female sex. Having both sets of genitalia should've been it's own thingy during character creation. Oh well! Eventually we might be able to fix most of their laziness, or atleast that's what I hope!

photomode_17122020_084644.png

I don't even care about a nude mod yet, we still need the basics. I just want a way to edit my character after creation. Its absurd we can hack our bodies apart and replace them with metal and wires..yet we can't get a fucking hair cut. There isn't even a console command like we have in the Bethesda games. Its a sad day.

10 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

I don't even care about a nude mod yet, we still need the basics. I just want a way to edit my character after creation. Its absurd we can hack our bodies apart and replace them with metal and wires..yet we can't get a fucking hair cut. There isn't even a console command like we have in the Bethesda games. Its a sad day.

I was suprised too to not see hairdresser, tattoo artist or make-up change, since you can do it in the witcher 3, they have the knowledge to do it.. Maybe in future updates ? The game is out  only one week ago, let's be patient..

23 hours ago, jonjon15 said:

Hey guys. For anyone that is interested in modding cyberpunk there is a great discord modding community that are working hard to develop tools for modding the game.

join up https://discord.gg/USZwxxFrKa

Not allowed to post nudity there...smh....but great way to learn and follow the modding progress of cyberpunk.

Yeah, I noticed that... decided I would create a NSFW modding server here: 

https://discord.gg/dbhRseuN9h

I don't know what the forum rules are on Nexus for posting "advertisements" for NSFW modding servers, so I haven't posted it there.