Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

Mod question/request here. Do we know if there is a mod (or even an update) in the works to make the feminine frame flat chested. I feel a little miffed at the marketing for the character creator. I'm a trans man with a more feminine frame and was excited to make a more effeminate trans man as my V, except I can't get rid of his boobs! I tried playing with the masculine frame, but I'm just not happy with face options and my V's lower bits don't really get recognized (just a bummer) so then I try to play my feminine framed V and get major dysphoria with him having boobs. That is literally my one gripe about game, but it's kinda depressed me cause the marketing practically promised this kind of customization and I'm feeling a little ripped off as this was the deciding factor for me to buy the game (sorry that was long and drawn out).

Also making beards a thing on the feminine frame.

18 hours ago, GER meep said:

@Fen0xo I think CDPR is going to give Cyberpunk 2077 a little more mod support. It just feels too much like a game that will be even more successful with mods just like Bethesda games. I mean, the dicks even have bones which would be easier to include dong mods. If mods wont be that much supported it would be a waste of potential since the base is pretty much perfect to go nuts with mods.

Maybe not mods that changes the environment (I mean... why would you even want to change it?) but more focused on interactions with other NPC's. There is a talk prompt for every NPC in the game, so you basically can interact with everyone if the correct mod is applied.

EDIT: If modders want to create something for the environment then I think that is possible too. The Doors in the world are mostly locked and I think because theres no interior. So if ppl want to create something for a building I think they have to model the Insides and make the aktive to use

I know it is easy to say all this but I just wish everything works out so this game will have a huge mod support

Form some rumor I heard form people I don't know if they were related to CDPR, but form what I heard that the reason of Witcher3's mod kit was abandoned because of the writer of the witcher novel book saids no because of some Witcher2 mod was made with elements the book author didn't like and lore unfriendly.

But Cyberpunk is form another author and this time he is pretty much cool on everything since that in cyberpunk lore everything was possible.

Tho it doesn't mean that Redkit2077 would be existing yet, we don't have anything form CDPR.

59 minutes ago, GrakyCat said:

Mod question/request here. Do we know if there is a mod (or even an update) in the works to make the feminine frame flat chested. I feel a little miffed at the marketing for the character creator. I'm a trans man with a more feminine frame and was excited to make a more effeminate trans man as my V, except I can't get rid of his boobs! I tried playing with the masculine frame, but I'm just not happy with face options and my V's lower bits don't really get recognized (just a bummer) so then I try to play my feminine framed V and get major dysphoria with him having boobs. That is literally my one gripe about game, but it's kinda depressed me cause the marketing practically promised this kind of customization and I'm feeling a little ripped off as this was the deciding factor for me to buy the game (sorry that was long and drawn out).

Also making beards a thing on the feminine frame.

Well when they eventually make a mod to make larger breasts I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to do the opposite.

23 minutes ago, peculiaris said:

Just popping in here to clarify, the lack of nudity is in fact a bug 

(6) (PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. BUG | Page 25 | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED

YES, there are some workarounds, but they aren't proper fixes. 

5003B48FA46F06C789C51E8EDB7BF072814C0277

the first shows what happens in FPV if u go naked, no penis if selected

photomode_13122020_014938.png.ce73b5965811d5cde2b30f3d0fbac4cf.png

the second shows one, cause i was in photomode. it's really a shame for undies being bugged, but there's still some big bugs to hammer out, like persistence of hacking screen, and still some strong pop in. yes, they haven't fully fixed pop in. audio has noise in it (mainly pc with headphones) and dialogue gets choppy. sometimes it cuts early, and npcs will skip portions of lines, ontop of not animating their faces during said dialogue. lighting and shading still need touching up, and sometimes it's very obvious.

11140D4E4852222B4620B70D899E26299E865357

see?

929FC7CB942CEB5D20CA6639AAC56EE844E2A083

again...some very obviously broken lighting.

1FD8ACC793D540CFF81E03D2C7F321B71BF323E2

also, this pizza just plain looks bad...mainly the textures look streched/sloppy. these are a few of the game's issues.

but yes, we need a nudity fix, and probably some changes to character creation, including better genital scaling. also would be nice to have a way to earn muscle/fat as v. male v seems to have muscle. but female v is slim without any muscles. if she can, idk how.

4 hours ago, APsychedelic said:

She looks great. Mind if I ask what skin tone and type are you using?

No matter what I try I cannot make a white character like yours, or not sure if in-game it will look white.

So this is what i used...

Skink Tone: The first one on the top line

Skin Type: 5

Eyes: 7

Eyebrows: 1

Nose: 2

Mouth: 5

Jaw: 3

Ears: 1

Teeth: 0

any other options would be your person choice but using that i just listed there should give you the shape, texture and colour of my character.

Hi, sorry I know it's not the correct thread but does anyone know where this glitch comes from and how I can correct it?

I've been searching on different sites and forum and I can't seem to find anyone who had the same problem

It happened right after the end of act 1 and reloading a save prior to it doesn't seem to correct it

photomode_13122020_132424.png

Hi all. :D

i am loving Cyberpunk and i kind of have a mod request but this is the only Cyberpunk topic thread i cant find here and its actually not a adult mod i kind of hope for. But i dont know where to ask. I am hoping in time there will be a Cyberpunk Mod request thread.

Anywho, what i REALLY would love is to have the abilty for the Minimap to ONLY automatically show in vehicle/driver mode but always off in first person walking mode. I love having the help of the minimap when i drive as the streets can get a bit confusing without in the city and the minimap acts like a Navigator app. But when i am not in a vehicle i dont wish to see it. i like exploring and working things out without the minimap and its also feels oddly less immersive when on foot.

At the moment i am having to constantly go into the settings everytime i get in or out of a car which is iritating. Ideally i would love for it to just automatically show up on the HUD when i get into a vehicle and turn off when i get out. :)

Somebody please make a third person mod so I can stare at V. Project Red made a great job on this female model, really one of the best ones out there unmodded. Actually I can't think of any better nude female model made by a AAA studio, outside mods.

Ok great, we have this hot nude model, we don't need mods or anything to make it work in game, it is all here ! But WTF, no 3rd person cam !?!?!? I don't know about others, but I enjoy games a lot more in 3rd person. Sure you can say it is more "real" since we as humans see from the first person, but it is really more fun ?

Not for me... somebody please work on a 3rd person mod, it would make the game 10x better for some of us. I can get over all the bugs, performance issues, and weak aspects of the game as long as I can enjoy the beautiful model.

51 minutes ago, angevil said:

Somebody please make a third person mod so I can stare at V. Project Red made a great job on this female model, really one of the best ones out there unmodded. Actually I can't think of any better nude female model made by a AAA studio, outside mods.

Ok great, we have this hot nude model, we don't need mods or anything to make it work in game, it is all here ! But WTF, no 3rd person cam !?!?!? I don't know about others, but I enjoy games a lot more in 3rd person. Sure you can say it is more "real" since we as humans see from the first person, but it is really more fun ?

Not for me... somebody please work on a 3rd person mod, it would make the game 10x better for some of us. I can get over all the bugs, performance issues, and weak aspects of the game as long as I can enjoy the beautiful model.

Oh man, you think you're the only one who wants this? I was very upset when I found out that the game will only be in the first person =( But I'm more interested in a fix that will remove a bug with underwear, the way to remove / put on a glitch does not always work, and a bug bra remains on the character.

photomode_13122020_184409.png

9 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

The chances are about the same as they were for The Witcher series which is to say, you are far more likely to see activity at the Nexus than you are here. 

Why is that? Can you elaborate? That is, if you dont mind of course.

57 minutes ago, Svarogor said:

Oh man, you think you're the only one who wants this? I was very upset when I found out that the game will only be in the first person =( But I'm more interested in a fix that will remove a bug with underwear, the way to remove / put on a glitch does not always work, and a bug bra remains on the character.

I'm sorry to tell you this but there is no fix for that bug, it's caused by saving while using the nudity filter... Your only option is to start a completely new save.

2 hours ago, Sinyu said:

I am surprised to find a NPC that they actually made her go commando. Didn't think they would have her bits officially out in the open. Though, we definitely need better vagina textures.

photomode_13122020_033622.thumb.png.dfb4241138eb2476e5d85412524e0379.png

Npc location please?

Also the nude bug works permanently or needs to be repeated when you load the game?

2 hours ago, peculiaris said:

I'm sorry to tell you this but there is no fix for that bug, it's caused by saving while using the nudity filter... Your only option is to start a completely new save.

My friend, where have you been before...  Т_Т this is very bad news. Perhaps not delete this save yet, maybe then everything will be fixed with patches..