Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

Most annoyed by the lack of butt options and that breasts really only have 1 size when (partially)clothed since breasts shrink to fit the clothes instead of clothes fitting the breasts.  Makes for little diversity in NPC dimensions in a setting that would be anything but.  At least it sounds like some mods for the advertising might happen soon.  Also, idk about radio mods but theres an audiobook with fantastic sex scenes called Herald of Shalia by Tamryn Tamer that might be able to be used somehow.  Tamryn Tamer is the best at writing sex scenes I've ever read so there might be something from their work to replace some useless books too. 

9 hours ago, miles63 said:

i know what to do if you have clothing bug (if you cant remove underwear) you need default clothes from the beginning then you need to equip and then unequip it some time and MAGIC its again FULL NUDE! (idk if its work for you, but worked for me)

20201211101056_1.jpg

OMG  IT WORKS !!!!!!!!! THANK YOU

just keep equiping and unequiping the underwear fast many times

43 minutes ago, jpnhnt said:

how can you tell if it works, when you equip and unequip in the menu you can see your self naked anyway. i have tried equiping and unequiping but after each time im having to leave the menus and got in to photo mode to see if it worked or not.

Personally, I am hoping to see a lot more adult advertisements on billboards and tvs stations that fit with the style of the corporate theme.

For example, an advertisement for testicular implants that greatly increase sperm production. It then cuts to an animated cock cumming into a measuring cup, topping out of half a liter of cum. Things like that.

Also, another thing I'm finding hard to believe is, body modification seems to be quite common, however I don't see any NPCs with dramatically increase breast or genital sizes. 

Hopefully the modding scene for this game will be great. But that will take modding tools from CDPR for that to be a reality. 

6 hours ago, ButtJutsu said:

Expecting massive overhauls on this game over the next year with how garbage it is.  Not worth modding till then

Completely agree, every mechanics is unfinished or downright trash, apart from the city the build, beautiful graphics, the story and the combat.

Crafting, NPC interaction, AI, Loot, Freedom, Crime Mechanics, Cops interaction are utterly trash.(Check this shit out: https://streamable.com/70pq4y)

ZERO Car Customization,

ZERO Character Customization after making your character, no barber shop, no tattoo artists, etc.

ZERO Gun Customization besides 2 attachment slots. 

and etc. 

It was five days after The Witcher 3's launch before someone came up with a mod that enabled the dev console which allowed them to change stuff in the game.  I suspect the same thing will happen in Cyberpunk 2077 since the game uses a improved version of the same game engine.

Not overly worried about mods right now..it's serious eyecandy and the storyline is pretty nice...can't say much for game controls though..and my PC even showed up pants(and underwear)less in third person.  She rode a motorocyle bottomless even though she had pants equipped.  LOL   Gonna need to wipe down the motorcycle seat afterwards.

2 hours ago, jpnhnt said:

Does this still work in 1.04 patch from today? Cause i'm sitting here for like 15 mins spam equipping/unequipping various bottoms and there is always underwear.

The underwear even when fully nude is a bug

Switching pants really quick worked for me the pants showed in the equipped slot but was naked it did take a few times before it worked though

steps I took
1. switch pants quickly until V is nude it may take more than one try
2. leave inventory
3. open inventory back up
4. remove pants from equipment slot so slot is empty
after I did all that he was completely nude even in photomode

1 minute ago, max6325974 said:

The underwear even when fully nude is a bug

Switching pants really quick worked for me the pants showed in the equipped slot but was naked it did take a few times before it worked though

steps I took
1. switch pants quickly until V is nude it may take more than one try
2. leave inventory
3. open inventory back up
4. remove pants from equipment slot so slot is empty
after I did all that he was completely nude even in photomode

I just wanna know how to get rid of that weird bra when I take my top off. 

3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Personally, I am hoping to see a lot more adult advertisements on billboards and tvs stations that fit with the style of the corporate theme.

For example, an advertisement for testicular implants that greatly increase sperm production. It then cuts to an animated cock cumming into a measuring cup, topping out of half a liter of cum. Things like that.

Also, another thing I'm finding hard to believe is, body modification seems to be quite common, however I don't see any NPCs with dramatically increase breast or genital sizes. 

Hopefully the modding scene for this game will be great. But that will take modding tools from CDPR for that to be a reality. 

If you play this game and realize how much of a soulless jankfest it is, you will notice how unrealistic it is for CDPR to release modtools. If they can't even add proper pathfinding to the game, then there's no way they're going to have the skill to create modding tools.  Even if they attempted to do it, it's going to be done poorly so it's not even worth hoping for.  CDPR is too lazy give the cops a driving AI, so with modtools what can you really do if there's no existing pathfinding to mod?  You can't expect to mod things in Cyberjank if there's literally nothing to work with.  Typically to add proper modding tools on the level of bethesda games you need the game to be built from the ground up with that in mind or it has to use a game engine we are familiar with, if Cyberjank doesn't have anything now it's not going to have anything in the future.

The only mods you can expect are stuff that change values, switch models, make other characters nude (since they're using the same clothing system as V), and changing textures and billboards.  If you are hoping for something on the level of Bethesda games I can say with 100% confidence it's not going to happen unless CDPR devoted a massive amount of time to it, and let's face it.  This game is broken, they have thousands of other problems to focus on instead of mod tools right now, it will take this game at minimum 1 more year of full development to fix this mediocre game, and they already have to work on multiplayer and an expansion leaving no time to overhaul things to make it compatible with mods.  Also if they are really going to release multiplayer this soon despite the game being broken, expect the game to end up in an even worse state when that happens.  

1 hour ago, ButtJutsu said:

If you play this game and realize how much of a soulless jankfest it is, you will notice how unrealistic it is for CDPR to release modtools. If they can't even add proper pathfinding to the game, then there's no way they're going to have the skill to create modding tools.  Even if they attempted to do it, it's going to be done poorly so it's not even worth hoping for.  CDPR is too lazy give the cops a driving AI, so with modtools what can you really do if there's no existing pathfinding to mod?  You can't expect to mod things in Cyberjank if there's literally nothing to work with.  Typically to add proper modding tools on the level of bethesda games you need the game to be built from the ground up with that in mind or it has to use a game engine we are familiar with, if Cyberjank doesn't have anything now it's not going to have anything in the future.

The only mods you can expect are stuff that change values, switch models, make other characters nude (since they're using the same clothing system as V), and changing textures and billboards.  If you are hoping for something on the level of Bethesda games I can say with 100% confidence it's not going to happen unless CDPR devoted a massive amount of time to it, and let's face it.  This game is broken, they have thousands of other problems to focus on instead of mod tools right now, it will take this game at minimum 1 more year of full development to fix this mediocre game, and they already have to work on multiplayer and an expansion leaving no time to overhaul things to make it compatible with mods.  Also if they are really going to release multiplayer this soon despite the game being broken, expect the game to end up in an even worse state when that happens.  

Jeese, who hurt you.

Ok so i managed the trick to make the underwear go away, so thanks to everyone giving input on that.

Problem is that solution bugs out the inventory preview so some random pants show all the time regardless of what is actually equipped, and also when you look down at your character's legs/feet in first person mode, they appear nude and don't show details like tattoos/pubic hair whether you have stuff equipped or not now. At least, that's what's happening to me.

Which is no big deal if you just want to mess around in photomode, and it's easily fixed with a save/reload. Still a major buggy pain in the ass. It feels like you're bugging out intended behavior rather than bypassing a bug.