Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

On 12/14/2020 at 7:52 PM, sfsafasfdsadafds said:

Wait, you found wearable transparent innerwear?

Yes, from the clothing shop in Watson, near the the ghetto Maelstrom area. (northern part I think) There should be a small parking area at the front of the store. Icon for the innerwear is just blank (black). I got it as a common rarity and I've been visiting the shop so I could check if it'll spawn as a higher rarity but I've had no luck so far...

15 minutes ago, Garnet Dawn said:

Yes, from the clothing shop in Watson, near the the ghetto Maelstrom area. (northern part I think) There should be a small parking area at the front of the store. Icon for the innerwear is just blank (black). I got it as a common rarity and I've been visiting the shop so I could check if it'll spawn as a higher rarity but I've had no luck so far...

can you pin point location on map ?

3 hours ago, Garnet Dawn said:

Ah, you mean the Punk Duo Layer Tanktop, found that one already, probalby a bug. I thought you ment the sheer, see-through type of clothing that some of the npc wear. That's the stuff that I'm interested in, thought that will probalby only be possible trough mods.

6 minutes ago, GCrafter said:

Has already been mentioned why they decided to censor V's nudity in fpp and photo-mode?

They don't need to mention. Nudity breaks TOS of virtually every mainstream image hoster that isn't twitter, nevermind this game sells in 35 countries that don't allow frontal nudity in ANY entertainment product expected to be sold in public. They aren't going to spend the money crafting a per-country version.

10 minutes ago, GCrafter said:

Has already been mentioned why they decided to censor V's nudity in fpp and photo-mode?

Yes, that post is directly from CDPR, they confirmed there is no full nudity for the protagonist outside of the inventory menu. This is likely to comply with the ESRB rating.

Hey guys, there is another way to get rid of the panties. But you have to follow the steps.

Add "DBGConsoleOn = true" to "general.ini" in your "Cyberpunk 2077\engine\config\base" (without the quotes).

Start the game, open the inventory then hit the ~ key and paste this "player.inventory.addItem(Items.Shorts,1)" using Ctrl+V and hit enter (without the quotes).

If it doesnt work, copy the command again, then ~ and Ctrl+V. It may take you a few tries, just look at the bottom right corner for a "Looted" message to appear.

Once you see the "Looted" message, check your pants section for an item without icon, put it on and you should be good to go.

Spoiler

cp.jpg.2428d82f08eb8eeb8e8cc4846b8b6252.jpg

The console is invisible, there is mod that makes it visible, but if all you want is to remove the panties, then this should work without installing any mod.

9 hours ago, miles63 said:

fast fix underwear WORK!!! i was testing it right now

"In your install folder go to archive/pc/content
Use Hex Editor and open the file: basegame_4_gamedata.archive
Do Search -> Replace KeywordReplace the word: underwear to underwe_r
It should find 6 entries that got replaced. Save the edited file, start up the game, remove the clothes, and enjoyed the underwear bug fixed. You should see your character fully nude now."

all work 100 %!!!!

didn't get this to work. game crashed before even starting

3 hours ago, madmanator said:

Hey guys, there is another way to get rid of the panties. But you have to follow the steps.

Add "DBGConsoleOn = true" to "general.ini" in your "Cyberpunk 2077\engine\config\base" (without the quotes).

Start the game, open the inventory then hit the ~ key and paste this "player.inventory.addItem(Items.Shorts,1)" using Ctrl+V and hit enter (without the quotes).

If it doesnt work, copy the command again, then ~ and Ctrl+V. It may take you a few tries, just look at the bottom right corner for a "Looted" message to appear.

Once you see the "Looted" message, check your pants section for an item without icon, put it on and you should be good to go.

Reveal hidden contents

cp.jpg.2428d82f08eb8eeb8e8cc4846b8b6252.jpg

The console is invisible, there is mod that makes it visible, but if all you want is to remove the panties, then this should work without installing any mod.

didn't work for me. item appeared in inventory, had it equipped, but v still had underwear in photo mode

there must be a mod for this :(

The only request I have, which I'm surprised I haven't seen yet: Changeable Camera Angles during the sex scenes. That Joy Toy, you can sleep with her but it "tastefully" keeps the genitals out of frame. I want to see that dammit! Of course, a way to trigger these scenes with any NPC would be cool, and seems like the way is paved for many more customized scenes as well.