44 minutes ago, Poodledee said:

Out of curiosity, during reckless slave, the comment about upgrading the collar, is that something more than just a flavor comment?

I was getting this issue, the quest uses the zadlibs Function LockDevice() so your zadlibs script is probably out of date.  Try updating your Devious Devices, I'm not sure what version that command was added, I haven't been updating because mine is pretty heavily modified to be VRIK aware so I'm manually fixing requirements as I go. 

5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I was getting this issue, the quest uses the zadlibs Function LockDevice() so your zadlibs script is probably out of date.  Try updating your Devious Devices, I'm not sure what version that command was added, I haven't been updating because mine is pretty heavily modified to be VRIK aware so I'm manually fixing requirements as I go. 

That, or there's a misalignment in what version he's using. The 9 december versions use DD5, anything prior to that and it uses simple armor objects. Using my newer version with the older versions will result in nothing being equipped at all, and I think using the new version of the parent mod would prevent my simple armor object from equipping as well. Either way, the end result would be the same; nothing happening. What should happen is for you to equip a new collar and have your animations changed. Make sure you verify which version you are using.

1 minute ago, Lekefeno said:

For the branding scene, do the PC has to be in a walled city or wilderness is okay ? (if its in walled cities, would it be possible to make it for wilderness also?)

It should occur in all settlements with a forge, so that includes Riverwood, Shor's Stone and several others.

1 hour ago, Kalmah said:

The 9 december versions use DD5, anything prior to that and it uses simple armor objects

Oh i see, i have the same issue. SLR 2.0 says it still works with DD 4.3, and i did not want to start a new game that 5.0 require, i guess maybe if you rely on 5.0 that maybe also explain my issue i mention before about milk pump no longer work, which i now find out is all furniture (alchemy table, workbench, even chairs)

I will have to come back to your great mod then when i ever decide to start new game then!

4 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

Oh i see, i have the same issue. SLR 2.0 says it still works with DD 4.3, and i did not want to start a new game that 5.0 require, i guess maybe if you rely on 5.0 that maybe also explain my issue i mention before about milk pump no longer work, which i now find out is all furniture (alchemy table, workbench, even chairs)

I will have to come back to your great mod then when i ever decide to start new game then!

No, furniture no longer working is due to a persistent bug introduced by how I seize control of player movement for most of my quests. I have a hotfix ready as well as a MCM menu which I'll upload as soon as I've done my own bit of bug patrol.

4 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

No, furniture no longer working is due to a persistent bug introduced by how I seize control of player movement for most of my quests. I have a hotfix ready as well as a MCM menu which I'll upload as soon as I've done my own bit of bug patrol.

Oooooh that is great news!!!! :D I can keep use it then, because i already did manually equip item that i assume were intended to be used in situation when they were not automatically, and i can live with, but the no furniture was really hard to play with.

Look forward to it whenever you have it ready, glad i can keep play with your mod!

1 hour ago, Kalmah said:
1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

That, or there's a misalignment in what version he's using. The 9 december versions use DD5, anything prior to that and it uses simple armor objects. Using my newer version with the older versions will result in nothing being equipped at all, and I think using the new version of the parent mod would prevent my simple armor object from equipping as well. Either way, the end result would be the same; nothing happening. What should happen is for you to equip a new collar and have your animations changed. Make sure you verify which version you are using.

I have a feeling this explains it. Somewhere I missed the fact that the change had been made.

Thank you for this awesome Addon!

However, I use this mod with the newest Version from Hexbolt, converted it with CAO for SE.

The animations are working fine, however , I get instant, repeatable CTD when I get the Quest

Pack Slave, as soon as I agree to carry the Backpack or it gets forced onto my Character. Am

I doing something wrong? Or is this a bug I can fix somehow?

Edit : Nvm, rerun CAO with "Full Optimization" fixed the issue. Great Mod!

Tried it and it's brilliant! I love it!

Adding an MCM that allows you to toggle on/off certain encounters would indeed be a great feature and allow for more expansions
of all sorts without making the mod too "hardcore" for certain users :)

I love the animations as well - the branding event is awesome by itself but the animation makes it so much better!

The idea posted somewhere above with the companion becoming the main hero would make the mod the ultimate bdsm adventure hehe.

Also few ideas:
- could the bed sleeping be added to households and not just inns?
- maybe more brands or tattoos to mark you when you get punished for not doing your job? Slowly progressing and covering more of the poor Lola. Or maybe all at once when the endless/never set free is enabled and we reach that threshold.
- not sure if the game can detect and keep track of the fast travel mechanic, but once we are a pack slave and use too much of it, we get punished with being equipped with leg shackles. Or to make it easier maybe just when we run too much? :D 
- permanent restraints (this would definitely need that MCM toggle since it could potentially block other mods) - you get near the forge at high submission and your owner decides that it's finally time to make things serious and just welds that collar shut forever! Could be progressed further with leg and hand shackles as well (most don't impact actual fight mechanics so they wouldn't cause much issue - besides you're a pack slave by that point not an adventurer!)

Also few ideas:
- could the bed sleeping be added to households and not just inns?
- maybe more brands or tattoos to mark you when you get punished for not doing your job? Slowly progressing and covering more of the poor Lola. Or maybe all at once when the endless/never set free is enabled and we reach that threshold.
- not sure if the game can detect and keep track of the fast travel mechanic, but once we are a pack slave and use too much of it, we get punished with being equipped with leg shackles. Or to make it easier maybe just when we run too much? :D 
- permanent restraints (this would definitely need that MCM toggle since it could potentially block other mods) - you get near the forge at high submission and your owner decides that it's finally time to make things serious and just welds that collar shut forever! Could be progressed further with leg and hand shackles as well (most don't impact actual fight mechanics so they wouldn't cause much issue - besides you're a pack slave by that point not an adventurer!)

Yes only as supporter for the "Follower" but that should be only available if you make submissive never ending the contract

i don't understand why so often mods feel the need to take control of the player character. Especially in LOLA, which is consensual by design. Maybe it is the nature of the follower mechanics, or some other reason i'm not aware of, but the PC being controlled removes the submissive part of the mod. Submissive would be the Master telling you to get in that piece of equipment, and you walking your PC over to it and activating it. Then the Master asks you if he really needs to lock it, considering you know full well what will happen if he returns and finds you've moved. Waiting patiently for his return when you could just as easily run away and be free...that is submission.

It is great you found the solution to not being able to interact with many of the crafting and other things. i enjoyed the ideas in the patch and look forward to playing the add-on. BTW, thanks for sharing this with us.

you mentioned adding an MCM in the coming update, i was wondering, if it will be a standalone MCM menu, or will it be integrated into the main Lola MCM, like some other mods do (example of this would be SOS and SOS Futa where Futa is an extra menu in the SOS MCM once installed).

would make a bit of sense to have it integrate into Lola's MCM as an extra menu, especially since there is a limit on how many MCM we can have.

also, it was mentioned earlier in the thread about possibly using milking machines if this patch recognizes MME as being installed in someone's game. i do like this idea and it would give a bit of life to the Milking immersion, and one that would inherently follow the mindset and spirit of this mod.

I just released version 1.1.0, which includes a new MCM menu as well as a fix to the bug that prevented people from using furniture. I additionally included a SE-compatible version.

4 hours ago, just_Gina said:

i don't understand why so often mods feel the need to take control of the player character. Especially in LOLA, which is consensual by design. Maybe it is the nature of the follower mechanics, or some other reason i'm not aware of, but the PC being controlled removes the submissive part of the mod. Submissive would be the Master telling you to get in that piece of equipment, and you walking your PC over to it and activating it. Then the Master asks you if he really needs to lock it, considering you know full well what will happen if he returns and finds you've moved. Waiting patiently for his return when you could just as easily run away and be free...that is submission.

It is great you found the solution to not being able to interact with many of the crafting and other things. i enjoyed the ideas in the patch and look forward to playing the add-on. BTW, thanks for sharing this with us.

I move the player because of the work it'd take if I were to otherwise let it up to the player's discretion. You could wander off, go slay some dragons, have a chat with Nazeem; and all of it would be stuff I have to anticipate and account for. Just seizing the player's movement is far, far easier.

4 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

you mentioned adding an MCM in the coming update, i was wondering, if it will be a standalone MCM menu, or will it be integrated into the main Lola MCM, like some other mods do (example of this would be SOS and SOS Futa where Futa is an extra menu in the SOS MCM once installed).

would make a bit of sense to have it integrate into Lola's MCM as an extra menu, especially since there is a limit on how many MCM we can have.

also, it was mentioned earlier in the thread about possibly using milking machines if this patch recognizes MME as being installed in someone's game. i do like this idea and it would give a bit of life to the Milking immersion, and one that would inherently follow the mindset and spirit of this mod.

I'd prefer not to make any changes to the parent mod, so I included my MCM as a separate page. If you're running into the 128 or so mod limit for the MCM, I'm sure you'll have a wealth of other issues to worry about if not bits of molten plastic embedded in your forehead. As for milking; it's not something I personally subscribe to and therefore something I wouldn't develop myself. I could modify my own scripts to support more generalized objects (as opposed to the pseudofurniture activators I'm currently using) which would, ostensibly, allow for those machines to be integrated.

18 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Kalmah Did you know that HexBolt8 is switching its devices more over to standard Devious Devices based on version 5.0?

I'm well aware and updated my own scripts to the same standard. In fact, the only version provided now is the one that is dependent on the DD reliant version of Lola.