3 hours ago, Kalmah said:
5 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

I also have a little problem sadly, but not mod fault i am sure, anyone know what mod is causing aroused animation to play as soon as plug vibrates that breaks this mod animation?

https://streamable.com/38du3z

I have checked all mod i think, and all that have auto masturbate it is disabled ?

That might be an unintentional side effect of how I handle the vibrating elements; it's one of the oldest scripts in the mod. I'll take another good look at it.

Oh no! I am very sorry, please ignore my bug! I only now saw this:

1 hour ago, Kalmah said:

I have installed SubmissiveLolaEsturk_110, Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 09 Dec 2020 and LE_kal_LolaAddon_9dec.

...and made me realize, i use your "LE kal LolaAddon 9dec" version, but do not use the "Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 09 Dec 2020", very sorry, might be cause of it! 

This is great! Been looking for something like this for a while. 
Will try it out later tonight :D 
Just as a suggestion, in case you still want to develop this mod; Can you please make it so that the lola-quest is somehow forcibly triggered? 
The fact that you have to willingly enter into it kinda bums me a little bit. 
Anyway, nice work! 
Oh! And another idea I just had: 
-Having the Master cut off or magically remove the player's arms (Using amputator framework) if you haven't been sharing your money or have misbehaved in some way. As a temporary punishment at first, but potentially permanent if you refuse to learn your lesson.

55 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I was just about to switch to SE and now another cool LE mod releases. This is torture ?

Seriously though, mod looks great from what I read! ?

As a SE user I can tell you that you can play 99% of mods from LE on SE, you can convert it by yourself by using Cathedral Assets Optimizer on nexus.

Some people will say that it's still not correctly converted, but I don't really care, SE with 250 mods with a lot of selfmade conversion is still way more stable then LE.

30 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

As a SE user I can tell you that you can play 99% of mods from LE on SE, you can convert it by yourself by using Cathedral Assets Optimizer on nexus.

Some people will say that it's still not correctly converted, but I don't really care, SE with 250 mods with a lot of selfmade conversion is still way more stable then LE.

Second that, pretty much every mod from LE can be converted in a manner of seconds. So this is really not an issue

17 hours ago, thefakebobdole said:

Love the mod so far, big thanks!

Just to be clear... If I installed the patch from the comment section of the base mod (Submissive Lola: The resubmission) I should be using "LE_kal_LolaAddon_9dec.rar" correct?

Also as far as random ideas go, Im not familiar with the new furniture in DD5. Offhand it might be a decent alternative to being whipped alot, after refusing an order.

Again, Big thanks!

That's correct, the 9 December version is designed for the most recent patch found in the parent mod's comments section. Furthermore, I'm considering to start using DD5's furniture scripts to make my own animations a bit more enjoyable - it shouldn't be too hard to implement. It would be nice to use it outside the events already outlined by this mod as well, perhaps as an alternative to the existing punishments.

17 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

Oh no! I am very sorry, please ignore my bug! I only now saw this:

...and made me realize, i use your "LE kal LolaAddon 9dec" version, but do not use the "Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 09 Dec 2020", very sorry, might be cause of it! 

Did that fix the issues you were having?

16 hours ago, Thelargir said:

This is great! Been looking for something like this for a while. 
Will try it out later tonight :D 
Just as a suggestion, in case you still want to develop this mod; Can you please make it so that the lola-quest is somehow forcibly triggered? 
The fact that you have to willingly enter into it kinda bums me a little bit. 
Anyway, nice work! 
Oh! And another idea I just had: 
-Having the Master cut off or magically remove the player's arms (Using amputator framework) if you haven't been sharing your money or have misbehaved in some way. As a temporary punishment at first, but potentially permanent if you refuse to learn your lesson.

Personally, I've always appreciated the consensuality and gradual loss of control, although it could be exacerbated a tad more. I'll see if I can't come up with anything. As for dismemberment and the like; I think that's a little too extreme and niche for what this quest seeks to accomplish.

13 hours ago, beerman778 said:

Second that, pretty much every mod from LE can be converted in a manner of seconds. So this is really not an issue

Just make sure that if you use the SE CK to convert my plugin to flag the parent Lola .esp as a master or you'll be in for a bad time. I'm not sure what happens, although I believe the CK will forcibly make my mod forget every call to the .esp otherwise. As for using asset optimization; it is my understanding that well-curated meshes (without junk, nistrips and whatnot) are not in dire need of optimization and could be used between versions interchangably. I do believe you need to update the animations, though.

11 hours ago, dusanyu said:

if they decide they keep you forever  (option in the mod menu to allow this) will they brand you?

Yes, being kept forever is one of the triggers for the branding quest.

4 hours ago, Kalmah said:

Just make sure that if you use the SE CK to convert my plugin to flag the parent Lola .esp as a master or you'll be in for a bad time. I'm not sure what happens, although I believe the CK will forcibly make my mod forget every call to the .esp otherwise. As for using asset optimization; it is my understanding that well-curated meshes (without junk, nistrips and whatnot) are not in dire need of optimization and could be used between versions interchangably. I do believe you need to update the animations, though.

I have not tried to port this mod yet, but generally, don't use the CK to convert the plugin. Most plugins work without conversion (from form 43 to 44). There are countless discussions on this topic, but generally I do not convert plugins with CK.

SE conversion seems to be working OK from my initial tests, and it's looking like a great mod @Kalmah.   

I tried making a mod that contained features like these years ago, (pack carry/sleep/forced to move, etc), I got some concepts working, but it quickly outstripped my modding ability, especially when it came to tying it all together.   The goal I had was to remove as much narrative control from the PC as possible, swapping the player/follower role as much as the system would allow.   While I understand you are going for something light weight, I thought the following suggestions would compliment your mod, tie in great with your current features, and alleviate many of the problems with direction and RP that seem inherent to player slave mods. 

The follower becomes a radiant quest generator.  This is front ended by a conversation with an innkeeper or steward (perhaps as a form of progression)  During daytime hours they would seek out the innkeeper generate a random quest, kill bandits, clear creature den, retrieve item, etc.  You could even add a trigger or two to nearby wilderness areas and roads for simple kill levelled spawn quests.   They would then forcegreet the player, inform them that they have work and that they should head for the quest marker, from there the player pretty much picks up all the hard work of path finding, initiating combat, solving puzzles, picking locks and retrieving items from the probably trapped chest.  As way of debug, because of how some dungeons are built, locks, accessibility and level requirement, there could be a conversation option to declare the job impossible (which would obviously be your fault!) and return to the town/village.    

The follower gets first pick on everything.   Every so often the follower would take all the weapons, armour and magic items from your inventory, use the basic follower equip logic to upgrade their gear, then deposits all unequipped items back into your pack for you to lug around.   So while they may permit you to carry a weapon or wear certain armour, they are never going to let you have the best stuff.   Because they won't carry for you, and the possibility of follower looting mods causing this system to regularly dump 100's of lbs of gear in the players inventory, the onus is on the player to ensure that they regularly sell up, maintain a light pack and level up accordingly.  It should also be possible for them to ensure that there is no cheating (see built in you dropped this quests)   

Gold... pretty much obvious at this point where this is going to go :D  I could never really figure out a good system for what to do with it though, would be great if it didn't just disappear off into the ether and played some kind of advancement function. 

Downtime.  The Lola mod itself already takes care of this, all that is required is for the follower to make sure there is time available for events to trigger and they aren't in a constant loop of inn, quest, inn, quest, but not too much downtime so as you are tempted to keep hitting the wait button.  The follower should probably be the one who decides its time to go to the inn and rents the room, and to keep things fresh, every so often set a quest to travel to a new town or village...under encouragement.  

I think something like this would use the exiting core features of your mod, the Lola main mod and features already built into Skyrim to create something unique, engaging and varied to play.  Between cycling mission types, changing cities and Skyrim's system for replenishing dungeons the mod should be able to spit out a never ending stream of content, and never leave the player in the rather un-slave-like position of trying to decide what 'they' want to do next.   And further out, with some kind of advancement logic on quests and wealth, it would cool to see the follower progress from the low level generic hireling taking basic kill beast quests, to the local hero cleaning out Falmer hives...and dare I say it, one day even Thane.    

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

SE conversion seems to be working OK from my initial tests, and it's looking like a great mod @Kalmah.   

I tried making a mod that contained features like these years ago, (pack carry/sleep/forced to move, etc), I got some concepts working, but it quickly outstripped my modding ability, especially when it came to tying it all together.   The goal I had was to remove as much narrative control from the PC as possible, swapping the player/follower role as much as the system would allow.   While I understand you are going for something light weight, I thought the following suggestions would compliment your mod, tie in great with your current features, and alleviate many of the problems with direction and RP that seem inherent to player slave mods. 

The follower becomes a radiant quest generator.  This is front ended by a conversation with an innkeeper or steward (perhaps as a form of progression)  During daytime hours they would seek out the innkeeper generate a random quest, kill bandits, clear creature den, retrieve item, etc.  You could even add a trigger or two to nearby wilderness areas and roads for simple kill levelled spawn quests.   They would then forcegreet the player, inform them that they have work and that they should head for the quest marker, from there the player pretty much picks up all the hard work of path finding, initiating combat, solving puzzles, picking locks and retrieving items from the probably trapped chest.  As way of debug, because of how some dungeons are built, locks, accessibility and level requirement, there could be a conversation option to declare the job impossible (which would obviously be your fault!) and return to the town/village.    

The follower gets first pick on everything.   Every so often the follower would take all the weapons, armour and magic items from your inventory, use the basic follower equip logic to upgrade their gear, then deposits all unequipped items back into your pack for you to lug around.   So while they may permit you to carry a weapon or wear certain armour, they are never going to let you have the best stuff.   Because they won't carry for you, and the possibility of follower looting mods causing this system to regularly dump 100's of lbs of gear in the players inventory, the onus is on the player to ensure that they regularly sell up, maintain a light pack and level up accordingly.  It should also be possible for them to ensure that there is no cheating (see built in you dropped this quests)   

Gold... pretty much obvious at this point where this is going to go :D  I could never really figure out a good system for what to do with it though, would be great if it didn't just disappear off into the ether and played some kind of advancement function. 

Downtime.  The Lola mod itself already takes care of this, all that is required is for the follower to make sure there is time available for events to trigger and they aren't in a constant loop of inn, quest, inn, quest, but not too much downtime so as you are tempted to keep hitting the wait button.  The follower should probably be the one who decides its time to go to the inn and rents the room, and to keep things fresh, every so often set a quest to travel to a new town or village...under encouragement.  

I think something like this would use the exiting core features of your mod, the Lola main mod and features already built into Skyrim to create something unique, engaging and varied to play.  Between cycling mission types, changing cities and Skyrim's system for replenishing dungeons the mod should be able to spit out a never ending stream of content, and never leave the player in the rather un-slave-like position of trying to decide what 'they' want to do next.   And further out, with some kind of advancement logic on quests and wealth, it would cool to see the follower progress from the low level generic hireling taking basic kill beast quests, to the local hero cleaning out Falmer hives...and dare I say it, one day even Thane.    

I rather like these ideas. They're reminiscent of the mod Master gets a Job that used to float around here years ago and that I haven't been able to find since. I think it's a great idea to have the owner take the lead in the sense of picking out destinations, whilst the player is in charge of navigating (or, in the case of dungeons, baiting traps and the like - which I've wanted to specify events for as well) and other menial tasks. It all seems rather feasible, too, since Skyrim was largely built around these randomized fetch mechanics. I'll see what I can do to improve the pack slave aspect of the mod further.

3 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

I think it's a great idea to have the owner take the lead in the sense of picking out destinations, whilst the player is in charge of navigating (or, in the case of dungeons, baiting traps and the like - which I've wanted to specify events for as well) and other menial tasks.

Agreed, that´s a great idea in my opinion. The only thing I could see as problematic is that the player herself agreed to have this submissive relationship and now the follower treats her like an animal instead of being appreciative. There should be a way to have the follower suggest the relationship instead. The follower has been following this strong, skillful and experienced heroine, always being the sidekick and never really gotten any of the attention themselves... but now the tables would turn and the follower would decide that the Dragonborn could lead her to glory and richdom instead if she could somehow "tame her". Sure, you can buy a random slave from the slavemarket but who actually says they´re useful ? The Dragonborn should be a sought-after and endangered person that many try to get ahold of for her power and skills. Who says the follower isn´t one of those people trying to make coin off of the Dragonborn ? Not only would the Dragonborn make her a very rich woman indeed but also make for a great companion in desperate times aswell. Mods like SexistGuards always mention how absolutely godlike the Dragonborn must be in Bed, which surely also raises some curiosity in the follower. So maybe before the mod would enslave the player, some random events would happen where the follower gets a little curious and would like to try out some things. Accepting could make the follower grow to like it, refusing only making the curiosity and temptation all that much stronger.

Being the Dragonborn may give you the power of a Dragon and the fierce combat skills of a Sabre Cat but all this only makes you much of a greater target (and likely the biggest one in Tamriel). Owning the Dragonborn would be something people brag about and abuse I´d say.

@ AkiKay  

Owning the Dragonborn would be something people brag about and abuse I´d say.

Except, a)  The Dragonborn could kick pretty much everyone's tush without working up a sweat.

b)  Not everyone plays as Dragonborn and being referred to as DB really breaks immersion. 

24 minutes ago, just_Gina said:

@ AkiKay  

Owning the Dragonborn would be something people brag about and abuse I´d say.

Except, a)  The Dragonborn could kick pretty much everyone's tush without working up a sweat.

b)  Not everyone plays as Dragonborn and being referred to as DB really breaks immersion. 

About a): But isn´t there always that undefeatable person in movies/games that helps the good guys but suddenly the bad guys find a way to turn the undefeatable hero to their side and into a weapon ? That´s how I imagined it ?

About b): Yes you´re right. I wasn´t sure if i was going to include the Dragonborn but really the main point im really trying to make is "strong,skilled and experienced heroine". The follower would see whatever power and skill the player has and try to use it.

One question: Would it be possible to add an MCM sometime in the future? I really like what I've seen in the mod so far, but I'm not a big fan of the more hardcore elements triggering immediately at 0 submission. I really like the gradual loss of control that Submissive Lola offers, and being able to set a minimum submission score for these events would be a lifesaver.

Excellent work thus far!

On 12/11/2020 at 1:48 PM, Kalmah said:

Did that fix the issues you were having?

Sorry, i did not yet get around to start a new install with correct setup until today! I did now, use latest version of SLR 2.0 that was now posted, and your addon. Sadly, i did not get that event trigger yet, so i can not yet tell.

Something weird i notice, it seem that i can not use bed anymore at all even if lola quest is not started or i even have follower, it is completely blocked until i get enslaved and follower then will use the "sleep in bed and tie player up" function. It is not horrible, but maybe you can make bed blocked trigger only when player is actually enslaved? 

But i still really really love that function and your animations for it, great work :D

Similar and actual problem, i think that the sleep in bed block feature also blocks use of Milk Pump, is it possible? I cannot use them anymore now...

15 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Being the Dragonborn ...

... But what if https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28028   

That shows with scripting you can have the follower being the one able to absorb dragon souls, theoretically if it can be done for dragons, it can be done for word walls.  Would require some invasive changes to the MQ quests to prevent it hanging after the Whiterun Watchtower and effectively dump the questline shortly after.  But you would then have access to dragon content throughout the game, a more powerful follower and no RP issues to contend with.   Win - win right :) 

I just released a new version (v1.0.1) including some new 'sneak' animations for the backpack and some changes to the scripts underlying what happens when you try to sleep in inns.

16 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Agreed, that´s a great idea in my opinion. The only thing I could see as problematic is that the player herself agreed to have this submissive relationship and now the follower treats her like an animal instead of being appreciative. There should be a way to have the follower suggest the relationship instead. The follower has been following this strong, skillful and experienced heroine, always being the sidekick and never really gotten any of the attention themselves... but now the tables would turn and the follower would decide that the Dragonborn could lead her to glory and richdom instead if she could somehow "tame her". Sure, you can buy a random slave from the slavemarket but who actually says they´re useful ? The Dragonborn should be a sought-after and endangered person that many try to get ahold of for her power and skills. Who says the follower isn´t one of those people trying to make coin off of the Dragonborn ? Not only would the Dragonborn make her a very rich woman indeed but also make for a great companion in desperate times aswell. Mods like SexistGuards always mention how absolutely godlike the Dragonborn must be in Bed, which surely also raises some curiosity in the follower. So maybe before the mod would enslave the player, some random events would happen where the follower gets a little curious and would like to try out some things. Accepting could make the follower grow to like it, refusing only making the curiosity and temptation all that much stronger.

Being the Dragonborn may give you the power of a Dragon and the fierce combat skills of a Sabre Cat but all this only makes you much of a greater target (and likely the biggest one in Tamriel). Owning the Dragonborn would be something people brag about and abuse I´d say.

Personally, I've never played as the Dragonborn when using mods with this context. I'd much rather make the follower/owner into the Dragonborn and the player as the hapless slave the true hero picked up along the road, or to have the player discover their potential after wresting free from their bonds through some devious means. But I can't see the Dragonborn and slavery running in parallel, especially not from a roleplaying perspective.

16 hours ago, Xuvish said:

So I have Lola 110 installed, do I need both versions?

Which version should I use?

Is there a new MCM menu?

I installed both versions and don't see a new MCM menu.

11 hours ago, Aldid said:

One question: Would it be possible to add an MCM sometime in the future? I really like what I've seen in the mod so far, but I'm not a big fan of the more hardcore elements triggering immediately at 0 submission. I really like the gradual loss of control that Submissive Lola offers, and being able to set a minimum submission score for these events would be a lifesaver.

Excellent work thus far!

I'll start working on an MCM to custimize things a little further next. Most deleterious things, however, are already weighted towards your submission score with some baseline probability. I'll see what I can do to streamline things a little more, and to both punish or reward the player when they feel it is appropriate.

1 hour ago, Kalmah said:

I'd much rather make the follower/owner into the Dragonborn and the player as the hapless slave the true hero picked up along the road, or to have the player discover their potential after wresting free from their bonds through some devious means.

That´s even better ? Troubles of Heroine had something similar where some Nord become the "True Dragonborn". Although that was more of a joke since he didn´t have any actual power and just a wanna-be. But if something like you describe would be possible then that´d be pretty amazing!

In general I feel like there is way too many games always making you the Hero instead of letting you be the companion for once. I suppose quite hard to storytell from the perspective and that´s why but I´m curious if LL Modders have any Aces up their Sleeves ? 

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

... But what if https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28028   

That shows with scripting you can have the follower being the one able to absorb dragon souls, theoretically if it can be done for dragons, it can be done for word walls.  Would require some invasive changes to the MQ quests to prevent it hanging after the Whiterun Watchtower and effectively dump the questline shortly after.  But you would then have access to dragon content throughout the game, a more powerful follower and no RP issues to contend with.   Win - win right :) 

Oooooh I like that ? Even if something like that is a little difficult, I have an idea how it would work too. Not sure how lore-friendly it is though. So as far as I know, the Greybeards say that everyone can shout somewhat but it requires years worth of training and learning. The Dragonborn however is special and possesses the power to learn much quicker and be quite powerful even after 1 Dragonsoul as we saw. So what If the follower would try to gain the Dragonborn´s special ability to learn/train and be quite powerful by making some kind of Curse that transfers the power, shouts and Dragonsouls the Dragonborn would collect straight to her. So only through the real DB she could gain (and keep) this power. This means that the DB is forced to travel along and be the "Soulcarrier" for the "new Dragonborn" because the follower isn´t actually powerful enough to carry the souls herself.

@Kalmah

Heyya, Im like 99% sure the inn script... made it so I couldn't use Milk Mod Economies milker furniture. It might be the bondage animations when I get parked in the city too? Its strange but after the inn scene... Whenever I try to use the milker... it kind've bumps me off after a second. ( I think I tried both old and new, inn scripts )

I'm not sure what kind of flag I can reset, or what else I can do to "reset" something. Best I could do was trying to restore player stuff using "ZaZ Player Control." Its embarrassing to admit but I started a whole new character to run into this problem twice.

Also, if anyone has an idea for me to try, please let me know! Kinda tried everything I could think of.

And thanks!