**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

Has anyone found any conversions for any of these armors?

Cammy tactical suit V3

V-Neck top by Jmenaru

Baggy Tanktop by Jmenaru

Deathclaw Hunter Armor

Skeletal Armor

Scoopdigger/Vt Slavesuit/Charred vaultsuit (The current listed ones don't work)

Militiawoman

Edited by Im_The_Real_Deal

I can attest that the Vault Slavesuit does actually work. I'm using it in my current playthrough, and have been using it for over a year. running FG 1.80. As far as outfit compatibility goes, if the outfit is made for FG 1.75 or newer, it will work with the latest body.

Scoopdigger outfit states right on the description page that it works with FG 1.8, which means it will work with 1.85

Baggy Tank Top states in the description it works with FG 1.75+

18 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

I can attest that the Vault Slavesuit does actually work. I'm using it in my current playthrough, and have been using it for over a year. running FG 1.80. As far as outfit compatibility goes, if the outfit is made for FG 1.75 or newer, it will work with the latest body.

Scoopdigger outfit states right on the description page that it works with FG 1.8, which means it will work with 1.85

Baggy Tank Top states in the description it works with FG 1.75+

Unfortunately that's not true. There's something wrong with the file where the body will not slide with the outfit. It seems to be pretty standard amongst most if not all those in the comments section for those TheKite conversions.  Are you sure you didn't find a fix elsewhere?

As far as the tanktop. The one in the description is for his paid pack off his patreon I believe. I was hoping for the free one off of his nexusmods. (Edit: My bad. It is that same tanktop just with retextures. I'll probably check to see if I can just drop the old textures back in and use only the FG upgrade.) 

56 minutes ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Unfortunately that's not true. There's something wrong with the file where the body will not slide with the outfit. It seems to be pretty standard amongst most if not all those in the comments section for those TheKite conversions.  Are you sure you didn't find a fix elsewhere?

If you are referring to the 'Build Morphs' not working, that is addressed in the description of the file, as well as how to resolve that issue.

I don't have this issue, as my character's body doesn't change in the game - It comes out as I have designed it in BS. My mod load does not include anything that is going to change my character's body shape mid-game.

As far as the baggy tank top, it is the free Nexus version - it actually requires the free Nexus version (shown in 'Requirements' tab)

Lord Escobar's Moddable Piercings works around it by hiding/unhiding meshes and doing material swaps instead of using the attachments feature, but it's complicated and a pain both for people doing conversions/modifications of the mod as well as managing in-game choices for which parts to un-hide and how to color them at the armor workbench.

Yes I read the fixes there and it seems to delete the purpose of the outfits unfortunately. I'm not sure why the Combat Stripper works perfectly though and not the others. As the author says it has nothing to do with his conversions.

I'll point out too that the Loosum Rage conversion is outdated.

The Gunner Operator one is outdated as well. Although you can download an earlier version of the Gunner Operator mod that it works on. It's missing a lot and has bugs though.

57 minutes ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

The Gunner Operator one is outdated as well. Although you can download an earlier version of the Gunner Operator mod that it works on. It's missing a lot and has bugs though.

So, it's not actually outdated, as the conversion is for FG 1.75+, and the original mod that it needs is available.

You just have to follow the instructions to set it up.

Main file

Hotfix

FG conversion

If it was for a version of FG that is prior to 1.75, then it would be outdated.

Any idea what can cause this or how to fix it (the distortion doesn't appear in bodyslide and i thought it was caused by OCBPC so i uninstalled it and loaded a clean save but nothing changed). the warping is accentuated when wearing under armor clothes.

Same thing happens with fusion girl 1.88 vanilla armor and with this refit.

(all chest armors are affected).

2022-05-31 (1).png

2022-05-31 (2).png

2022-05-31 (3).png

2022-05-31.png

Edited by lee3310
19 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Any idea what can cause this or how to fix it (the distortion doesn't appear in bodyslide and i thought it was caused by OCBPC so i uninstalled it and loaded a clean save but nothing changed). the warping is accentuated when wearing under armor clothes.

Same thing happens with fusion girl 1.88 vanilla armor and with this refit.

(all chest armors are affected).

2022-05-31 (1).png

2022-05-31 (2).png

2022-05-31 (3).png

2022-05-31.png

Bad boneweight probably or morphs

31 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Bad boneweight probably or morphs

I completely reinstalled FG 1.88 and same thing happens with the built-in clothes.

I did some testing and it seems like the distortion of the armor is directly related to the vanilla Body triangle (Thin, Muscular, Large). 100% Thin preset remove the bulge but even with the dot in the middle, it's still noticeable. Do i have to manually edit the bones ??

Could it be related to the skeleton ?

On 6/4/2022 at 9:35 AM, krunchykid said:

Can someone please convert the CROSS Institute Expeditionary Suit (IEX) mod to fusion girl, couldn't find the conversion anywhere

Here you go. It's my personal take on the conversion of this outfit. The result looks quite nice despite the fact that I cannot make the "Undershirt" to morph in-game so don't use it. If you want to achieve the same looks that the Undershirt would bring, use DonEb14n's Clothes Pack  instead. Here's a screenshot or two for you too see how the shirt from his mod would look like with this IEX suit.

Spoiler

ScreenShot69.png.a13afe498e779803681ebc1b3be80340.pngScreenShot68.png.10ee4699b7f26a3dd9109bee5583d4c9.png

IEX suit FG 1.7+.7z