**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

Conversions for these mods:

Capital Wasteland Outfit Pack 2

Project Mojave Outfit Pack

Point Lookout

Project Zeta

All in One conversion.rar

(I have not tested all of the clothing/armor pieces)

there is already a conversion pack for CW Outfit pack 1, CW Mercs, CW BOS, CW Raiders, and Classic Vault Outfits

As for Project Mojave (main mod), I'm pretty sure that all the clothing/armor pieces are covered by my conversion pack and satanfetuslegs',

I recommend installing both. 

Edited by riot_punch
8 hours ago, riot_punch said:

Conversions for these mods:

Capital Wasteland Outfit Pack 2

Project Mojave Outfit Pack

Point Lookout

Project Zeta

All in One conversion.rar 68.6 MB · 7 downloads

(I have not tested all of the clothing/armor pieces)

there is already a conversion pack for CW Outfit pack 1, CW Mercs, CW BOS, CW Raiders, and Classic Vault Outfits

As for Project Mojave (main mod), I'm pretty sure that all the clothing/armor pieces are covered by my conversion pack and satanfetuslegs',

I recommend installing both. 

Thanks for the convo! Some outfits cause the body to have that weird texture glitch, though. (To know what I'm talking about, it's where the body looks all wonky, with what looks like the underwear texture all over the place.)

2 hours ago, TheMultiBrony21 said:

On Fallout 4 Point Lookout, how do I get it to where the npcs like the tribals use the Fallout 4 bodies? 

I'll check it out, thanks for the bug report.

update:

The tribal outfit works in my game

image.png.2d88694ff6a8f73b67f7edd51be434de.png

I am pretty sure that bodyslide somehow didn't generate the outfit. I suggest going back to bodyslide, type in "CW-" in the outfit search bar then hit batch build.

Edited by riot_punch
1 hour ago, riot_punch said:

I'll check it out, thanks for the bug report.

update:

The tribal outfit works in my game

image.png.2d88694ff6a8f73b67f7edd51be434de.png

I am pretty sure that bodyslide somehow didn't generate the outfit. I suggest going back to bodyslide, type in "CW-" in the outfit search bar then hit batch build.

The tribal outfit's fine, I was referring to their bodies when you remove the outfit. It's the FO3/NV body.

1 hour ago, TheMultiBrony21 said:

The tribal outfit's fine, I was referring to their bodies when you remove the outfit. It's the FO3/NV body.

Oh it could be that NPCs including tribals uses a different body mesh instead of using the regular (FG converted) one.

I'll look into it.

Update:

Yes, they do use a different body mesh

Spoiler

Fallout4_2022_05_13_16_06_19_117.jpg.7218fcfdfdb8e934fed5e3479b367618.jpgFallout4_2022_05_13_16_06_13_119.jpg.267e23e80bb9b7907af6f37703e7d3ac.jpg

I'll try to make a fix for it.

Edited by riot_punch

FG Conversion for PointLookout female body mesh

CWPointLookout FemaleBaseBody-FG.rar

@TheMultiBrony21 this should work for the mesh, the tribals use their own male and female body textures.

I just replaced them with the dirty body textures that comes with FG or an FG retex (no tribal body paint but I don't mind).  

I have also made a conversion for BodyTalk3 male body.

CWPointLookout MaleBaseBody-BT3.rar (not sure where to post this so I'm posting it here)

Edited by riot_punch
10 hours ago, riot_punch said:

FG Conversion for PointLookout female body mesh

CWPointLookout FemaleBaseBody-FG.rar 915.12 kB · 2 downloads

@TheMultiBrony21 this should work for the mesh, the tribals use their own male and female body textures.

I just replaced them with the dirty body textures that comes with FG or an FG retex (no tribal body paint but I don't mind).  

I have also made a conversion for BodyTalk3 male body.

CWPointLookout MaleBaseBody-BT3.rar (not sure where to post this so I'm posting it here)

Thanks!

7 hours ago, TheMultiBrony21 said:

This is an issue I'm having with some of the Project Mojave Outfit conversions. Not sure how to fix it. image.jpeg.0a33804bd25526d05582a425fe90f209.jpeg

Thanks for the report, unfortunately this is a texture issue not a mesh/bodyslide issue.

Some ProjectMojave outfits for some reason uses it's own body textures (see screenshot of the textures names from FO4Edit below)

image.jpeg.bda1578555c9a7f33a75814f671ec05c.jpeg

An easy fix would be to replace the "femalebodynobra" textures from that folder with your own FG texture (just like what I recommend doing with the PL tribal body textures).

8 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

Thanks for the report, unfortunately this is a texture issue not a mesh/bodyslide issue.

Some ProjectMojave outfits for some reason uses it's own body textures (see screenshot of the textures names from FO4Edit below)

image.jpeg.bda1578555c9a7f33a75814f671ec05c.jpeg

An easy fix would be to replace the "femalebodynobra" textures from that folder with your own FG texture (just like what I recommend doing with the PL tribal body textures).

I kinda figured because they show up fine in bodyslide, thanks for the advice. ^^

1 hour ago, XIss said:

Conversion request :

DX Fetish Fashion Volume 1

You might have wanted to search this thread first

Page 35

I doubt you still need them, but here you go.
I made them this morning, but them I saw someone else posted them in this thread and decided not to post it. I have tested them myself in-game and they do work well. 

Keep in mind that this is the first time I share a BodySlide file, so let me know if something's not working like it should.

DX Fashion - Fusion Girl BodySlide Files.rar95.01 MB · 198 downloads