6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I didn't tried that myself, but theoretically it's possible (keep an old save ^^).

I will start new game. Just in case.

Another question. Do I need to create new bashed patch for leveled list? Because sometimes I find DD restraints in enemy's inventory.

Edited by Delite
On 7/8/2023 at 12:21 AM, Delite said:

I will start new game. Just in case.

Another question. Do I need to create new bashed patch for leveled list? Because sometimes I find DD restraints in enemy's inventory.

If you find restrains on enemies (and they aren't wearing any) you just have a mod that adds DDs to NPC and/or loot-able containers (like dead bodies). This can profit from a bashed patch if you have multiple mods that modify loot lists.

DD framework itself doesn't distribute DDs all over Skyrim so a new bashed patch isn't needed if you build it only for loot/lvl lists.

If in doubt rebuild it.

The only reason why I would hesitate to rebuild it would be if I had modified it extensively with xEdit. If not there is no reason to not rebuild it anytime.

More important is that you run Bodyslide and FNIS again.

If you want to keep your old save compatible with the updated DD esm you have to move the updated esm to the exact same place in LO they were before the update.

Edited by donttouchmethere

im now having an issue where on occasion particularly when fast traveling my game will show an error that says fatal error with your installation of devious devices aborting update chain

here's my load order

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 12  c     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 13  d     Amputator.esm
 14  e     ApachiiHair.esm
 15  f     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
 16 10     Cerinian Race.esp
 17 11     Heels Sound.esm
 18 12     AzarHair.esm
 19 13     FlowerGirls SE.esm
 20 14     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 21 15     Toys.esm
 22 16     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 23 17     hdtHighHeel.esm
           HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp
 24 18     KS_Hairdo's_Lite.esp
 25 19     LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
 26 1a     caliente's beautiful bodies edition.esp
 27 1b     SeranaDialogAddon.esp
 28 1c     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 29 1d     GagSFX.esp
 30 1e     GagSFXHearthfires.esp
 31 1f     DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
 32 20     Devious Sounds.esp
 33 21     Merta Assassin Armor.esp
 34 22     UIExtensions.esp
 35 23     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 36 24     MMDAnimeRace.esp
 37 25     AliciaPainSlut.esp
 38 26     SofiaFollower.esp
 39 27     ToyStory.esp
 40 28     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
 41 29     [GT]BloodyspellSUB.esp
 42 2a     Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
 43 2b     [COCO] FlyinDance.esp
 44 2c     [COCO] Fairy Queen.esp
 45 2d     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 46 2e     [COCO] 2B Wedding Outfit.esp
 47 2f     COCO3BBB.esp
 48 30     RaceMenuMorphsCOCO.esp
 49 31     [COCO]Goddess War v2.esp
 50 32     [COCO] Chaos Sorcerer.esp
 51 33     [COCO] Luscious Lady.esp
 52 34     [COCO] Mulan.esp
 53 35     [COCO] KDA AO Ahri.esp
 54 36     [COCO]KDA Kaisa.esp
 55 37     [COCO]PinupCheongsam.esp
 56 38     [COCO]Succubus.esp
 57 39     [TheDaedricDoll] NoxOutfit.esp
 58 3a     Classic Toy Box.esp
 59 3b     ElDuderinos_Fetish_GrabBag.esp
 60 3c     EstrusChaurus.esp
 61 3d     zzEstrus.esp
 62 3e     [Odd] Demon Seducer.esp
 63 3f     Expressive Facegen Morphs.esp
 64 40     ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp
 65 41     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 66 42     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 67 43     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 68 44     [Melodic] Bikini Armor.esp
 69 45     RaceMenu.esp
 70 46     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 71 47     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 72 48     SOS - Shop.esp
 73 49     Whitepeak Tower.esp
 74 4a     Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
 75 4b     SexyBikinis.esp
 76 4c     Kinky Kitties - Nokou.esp
 77 4d     [Dint999] SecretChildOfTalos.esp
 78 4e     SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
 79 4f     R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp
 80 50     milva - nord face preset.esp
 81 51     FNIS.esp
 82 52     SkyUI.esp
 83 53     FumaKotaro.esp
 84 54     SlaveTats.esp
 85 55     TeelaArmor.esp
 86 56     dcpack1.esp
 87 57     Lotus Helmet.esp
 88 58     ToyfulTemptations.esp
 89 59     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 90 5a     ZazResources.esp
 91 5b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 92 5c     XPMSE.esp
 93 5d     VivisCockcage.esp
 94 5e     GagSFXDawnguard.esp
 95 5f     GagSFXDragonborn.esp
 96 60     armoranimation.esp
 97 61     HDTUntitledHairs.esp

3 hours ago, verticalizard said:

im now having an issue where on occasion particularly when fast traveling my game will show an error that says fatal error with your installation of devious devices aborting update chain

On a new game or old save?

Test on a new game first.

I don't see any alternate start. Do you still go thru the vanilla intro? I recommend to use a alternate start like AS-LAL to give all mods time to load and do the needed save/load cycle before leaving the starter cell.

DD needs at least one save/load cycle to initialize. Estrus+ needs also an additional save/load cycle to register to SL.

I also don't see any bashed patch anymore.

If you changed your LO and removed mods you need to clean your old save with Resaver (Fallrimtools).

Try a new game first to see if the basics work before you try to rescue the old save.

Just saw this (unrelated to DD):

3 hours ago, verticalizard said:

90 5a     ZazResources.esp

Only use LL ZAP versions and don't mix with Nexus ZAP versions.

All you need is already included ZAP 7 or ZAP 8+.

Edited by donttouchmethere
18 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

On a new game or old save?

Test on a new game first.

I don't see any alternate start. Do you still go thru the vanilla intro? I recommend to use a alternate start like AS-LAL to give all mods time to load and do the needed save/load cycle before leaving the starter cell.

DD needs at least one save/load cycle to initialize. Estrus+ needs also an additional save/load cycle to register to SL.

I also don't see any bashed patch anymore.

If you changed your LO and removed mods you need to clean your old save with Resaver (Fallrimtools).

Try a new game first to see if the basics work before you try to rescue the old save.

Just saw this (unrelated to DD):

Only use LL ZAP versions and don't mix with Nexus ZAP versions.

All you need is already included ZAP 7 or ZAP 8+.

on a old save thats been passed around between le and se

Just coming back to Skyrim after a long time and a new PC/install. Forgotten everything.

When installing this all in one Devices pack, my forward run animation is always set to the bunny hop, even when nothing is equipped.

Anyone come across that before?

*edit...  Equipped and removing an item which changes your pose seems to fix it 

Edited by Ichabod
Update
1 hour ago, 3Quant said:

I do have some issue with anal plug. If i try to pull it off - it offers me to "Put it in".

Does this plug in question happens to be from a mod that was made before DD5.2? Since DD5.2, the message properties of plugs were changed to allow for the option for inserting/removing them only appear when they are applicable. All plugs included in DD have been made compliant with this, however it's entirely possible some mods were not.

Does anyone has an issue with elbowbinder not fitting when using UNP? There's a gap between arms and binder. Or maybe the pose changed? It uses old one.

Also with boxbinder, belly physics are freaking out. >.<

Edited by Yukitemi
14 hours ago, Yukitemi said:

Does anyone has an issue with elbowbinder not fitting when using UNP? There's a gap between arms and binder. Or maybe the pose changed? It uses old one.

Also with boxbinder, belly physics are freaking out. >.<

Did you morph the torso or any other sliders that changes the distance between the arms and shoulders? I found that arms escape the binder the way you describe if you use such sliders

7 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Did you morph the torso or any other sliders that changes the distance between the arms and shoulders? I found that arms escape the binder the way you describe if you use such sliders

No, I believe I didn't... I even tried to use body as it is, when you just pick a preset at new game. And tried different bodyslide presets too.

So. Looks like not everybody has that. I'll be looking more into that. Meanwhile, there's a lil gap I've been talking about and pose. New binder shape makes me think, there's supposed to be new arms position? *shrugs* And that bulge(second pic) looks wrong.

Spoiler

1.png.f78f170e8968ec9213be449182379fe4.png2.png.4880b99c8f6cd0ffd4d8609a1b65e2fb.png

I have an issue with DD5.2 that I never had with DD5.1 loaded. the DD soulgem/common soulgem nipple piercings just stay in one spot, dont adjust when the breasts expand due to milk production (ie with SGO installed) and the nipple piercings dont move when the breasts move. same mods installed and everything, just removed DD 5.1 completely and then installed DD5.2 and started new game.

I also tested by building a modded game that previously didn't have DD at all and added DD5.2 with nipple piercings doing same thing. it appears to be missing the bodyslide files for the soulgem or common soulgem nipple piercings.

just wondering if anyone else is having same issue?

So the device hider isn't working on slot 52 for me. Which is normally fine, but im using bikini armors this playthrough and the bottoms use slot 52. I'd change the bikini armor's slot in tes5 edit but that makes them invisible. Anyone know if its a weird bikini armor conflict or just a bug others are having as well?

21 hours ago, heilhobo said:

So the device hider isn't working on slot 52 for me. Which is normally fine, but im using bikini armors this playthrough and the bottoms use slot 52. I'd change the bikini armor's slot in tes5 edit but that makes them invisible. Anyone know if its a weird bikini armor conflict or just a bug others are having as well?

For that exact slot, it's probably not device hider, but SOS. Go into SOS's MCM while wearing your chest armor and set it to revealing. SOS adds slot 52 to body armor (slot 32) to hide the schlongs. when you set it to revealing, it will remove slot 52 from the body armor.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

For that exact slot, it's probably not device hider, but SOS. Go into SOS's MCM while wearing your chest armor and set it to revealing. SOS adds slot 52 to body armor (slot 32) to hide the schlongs. when you set it to revealing, it will remove slot 52 from the body armor.

i will give this a try next time i boot it up

So I am planning to update from 5.1 to 5.2 for a new playthrough. It's been a long time since I installed 5.1, using Vortex mod manager. I am wondering, is it enough to uninstall and remove DD 5.1 and Cursed loot using the vortex mod manager uninstall feature, and then just installing 5.2 version? Would that be enough or should I just go ahead and do a full reinstall of all mods?

5 minutes ago, SorenMM said:

should I just go ahead and do a full reinstall of all mods?

This is still the cleanest and most straightforward way of doing it. Not sure about all the mods though, however a new DD install and a clean save is the least you should be doing.

6 hours ago, SorenMM said:

So I am planning to update from 5.1 to 5.2 for a new playthrough. It's been a long time since I installed 5.1, using Vortex mod manager. I am wondering, is it enough to uninstall and remove DD 5.1 and Cursed loot using the vortex mod manager uninstall feature, and then just installing 5.2 version? Would that be enough or should I just go ahead and do a full reinstall of all mods?

Why would you even touch Cursed Loot? My machine is up and running for nine years now, and I cannot remember that I ever did a full reinstall.

Just untick 5.1 in Vortex and install 5.2

On 7/27/2023 at 10:18 PM, zarantha said:

Turns out i just suck at reading patch notes lol. I was trying to hide non devious devices with it. on a side note device hider doesnt hide cd devious chastity piercings. havent tested other devices but its possible device hider just doesnt work with that mod. tbh prefer old device hider, was nice being able to hide shit like panties under pants you couldnt see them under but they clipped.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm having crashing/freezing issues in certain areas and I believe DD is the culprit. I was able to reproduce the issue with almost no other mods loaded, and the problem goes away when I disable DD. I've attached my papyrus logs and a screenshot that shows my load order. Here were the repro steps I used to pare down my modlist:

1. Start new game
  2. coc DLC2BloodskalBarrowExterior01
  3. Turn around and run down the coast toward Raven Rock
  4. If it hasn't crashed by the time the earth stone comes into view, pausing the game will crash it instantly (although, occasionally, it doesn't crash at all and everything seems fine, not sure why)

Any ideas?

(EDIT: Added another log where I reproduced it without SexLab Release Redux. This time it didn't crash at first so I had to reload at Bloodskal barrow and try a second time, and that time it did crash)

image.png

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.0 (Added in edit).log

Edited by Drummerd3
Added more info