11 hours ago, IzeMahn00 said:

I've tried batch building the outfits and yet it doesnt seem to be working.

Make sure you have built everything correctly in the DD Framework CBBE slider group, and the output of bodyslide is set to the game folder (unlikely to be an issue, but possible).

11 hours ago, IzeMahn00 said:

I have a feeling it may be what im using for the body, but Im pretty sure its CBBE compatible and I so I dont know what I should do to fix it. What I am using for the body is the "All in One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy" Mod(?). Is this just not compatible with your mod?

Shouldn't be an issue except for possibly ill-fitting outfits. AIO HDT Animated Pussy has wonky weights on the body, but otherwise should and could not prevent outfits from loading properly.

On 3/13/2023 at 4:03 AM, Taki17 said:

Make sure you have built everything correctly in the DD Framework CBBE slider group, and the output of bodyslide is set to the game folder (unlikely to be an issue, but possible).

Shouldn't be an issue except for possibly ill-fitting outfits. AIO HDT Animated Pussy has wonky weights on the body, but otherwise should and could not prevent outfits from loading properly.

Okay, I want to make sure Im doing this right, In order to build stuff Ive been clicking the COS preset/body and then using the batch build/morph button, then having everything that shows up on the next menu checkmarked. Am I doing this right or do I need to do more?

On 3/11/2023 at 1:07 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

If you use Aroused Nips, bodyslide doesn't know how to adjust for those changes so piercings might not line up properly.

Hi thank you for the response, I have found out it was that I pressed a wrong selection durring batchbuild

I wasn't sure if anyone saw this, so I'm pasting it again. I want to make sure Im doing this right, In order to build stuff Ive been clicking the COS preset/body and then using the batch build/morph button, then having everything that shows up on the next menu checkmarked. Am I doing this right or do I need to do more?

16 hours ago, IzeMahn00 said:

I wasn't sure if anyone saw this, so I'm pasting it again. I want to make sure Im doing this right, In order to build stuff Ive been clicking the COS preset/body and then using the batch build/morph button, then having everything that shows up on the next menu checkmarked. Am I doing this right or do I need to do more?

Sounds about right.  Scan through the list presented to see if any choices show up.  Sometimes a selection will present an outfit which comes from two or more mods and a choice needs to be made.

So I've been doing this for a while and its not working. Ive even tried using just regular CBBE and the body/outfit arent showing at all when I put on the restraints. I make sure to click batch build and select all after installing and then choose CBBE body when asked, but when I start a new game nothing shows up. What am I doing wrong?!

•  

Hello, can i ask (hope) simple question? Some time ago got my follower (Mirabelle Ervine, from other mod if this matter) stuck in XCross, and i'm not able to release her in any way. Menu does not contain nothing like "Strugle" etc, only normal follower menu items. waiting / releasing / giving her lockpicks does not help. When commanded to "walk to", she slides on xcross etc. In Console, there is nothing more, only AI package from DD Contraptions.

Is there any way to release her via console etc?

6 hours ago, Drifter442 said:

hi does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Immagine 2023-03-21 131742.png

5 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Well one problem is that you're on the LE page and those are both for SE.  ;) Its a strange error though because DD is a master of DCL, its required.

Someone else mentioned it elsewhere and was told it's a vortex problem and to go to vortex help or some such thing.

Here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=4033119

Hi, i need an advice how to fix issues with pony boots (those that changing moving animation):

1) Whenever boots equipped with any armbinder device (except for straitjacket and boxbinder) movement in "combat mode" looks like this:

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.jpg.f4ea7759fb20f0637a9398f54afcefac.jpg

2) For some reason equipping those boots disables "sneaking". Why? how to enable it back?

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Is it possible to prevent chastity bras and belts from clipping/ beeing visible through worn latex suits?

You could set the device hider for the body armour (32) to hide chastity belts (49) and bras (56) - but of course that would apply to any other worn clothing.

When I struggle out, use sharp item or use a key, the devious device remain equip even if I get the message box that I have success.

Disable SexLab Inflation Framework 1.2.2 beta Installer and SexLab Inflation Framework Patch Installer 2018.12.01, it works again.

Any idea why this mod have conflicts?

I have fill her up and in requirments these are highly recommended

Edited by cciao613

Hi all,

I have a question about bondage furniture (DD Contraptions) and NPCs using them.

Might it be possible to assign NPCs to contraptions through their packages? So far, my setup works for them getting into furniture devices reliably (and that works as easy as using the "Activate" package template and picking the contraption as the SingleRef target).

What I can't figure out though is how to automatically free them from their furniture again at the end of the package's timer. They are just staying locked in their furniture and the rest of the package stack is stalled. Nothing changes after waiting or cell changing and returning.

I've tried freeing them through script in the package's "On End" fragment. Script compiles all fine, property has been filled, but furniture locks remain stuck.

Do I have an error in my logic here or am I simply going about this all wrong? Can anybody spot something wrong in the script below? This is the "On End" fragment and the only fragment I've assigned to this package. "On Start", "On Change" are empty. I've tested the very simple code in a reasonably similar environment, using akActor.SetOutfit(TestOutfit) instead of the UnlockActor line and that worked okay as long as the TestOutfit property is filled.

Spoiler

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname PF_ARNPCRestraintInnPonyWall_0D0DB46B Extends Package Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(Actor akActor)
;BEGIN CODE
clibs.UnlockActor(akActor)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

zadcLibs Property clibs Auto

On 4/10/2023 at 12:24 AM, El_Duderino said:

Might it be possible to assign NPCs to contraptions through their packages? So far, my setup works for them getting into furniture devices reliably (and that works as easy as using the "Activate" package template and picking the contraption as the SingleRef target).

Sorry to bump my own post here, but I've figured it out. What's was causing the package-based furniture unlocking to fail for NPCs was that their packages are getting overridden by ZadC's own ActorUtil package calls.

One can still use packages quite conveniently for NPCs though. Locking them in is as easy as running a package with the "Activate" template that points to a DDC furniture that was placed in the game. The NPC's unlocking must then be done externally from the package. The most convenient option that I've found so far is to enable the timed unlock function on the furniture device before locking them in.

I'm using a Quest to control the NPC schedules (still mainly with packages) and it's quite simple:

zadcFurnitureScript fscr = ZadcStablesGallowsHogtie.GetReference() as zadcFurnitureScript
fscr.SelfBondageReleaseTimer = 4.0  

{release timer in hours -- when using unmodified DDC furniture, the auto-unlock (b ForceTimer) defaults to false and needs to be enabled in this script too}
ActorUtil.AddPackageOverride(Pony001Actor, StablesGallowsHogtie, 50)

{use prio < 90 so that it won't interfere with DDC's own overrides)

Hi @Kimy

Found an Issue with the noTripping Keyword attached to the Socks and Boots. 

In the zadEventBoots Script the HasKeyword Function searches for this Keyword by Sting: HasKeyWordString("zad_eff_noTripping")

but the actual Keyword is named: zad_effect_noTripping

Edit: Attached a script where I just replaced the Keyword name and recompiled. If the tripping over with Boots and Socks bothers anyone here is a fix for it until the next DD release :) 

zadEventBoots.pex

Edited by Prime66
1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

Hi @Kimy

Found an Issue with the noTripping Keyword attached to the Socks and Boots. 

In the zadEventBoots Script the HasKeyword Function searches for this Keyword by Sting: HasKeyWordString("zad_eff_noTripping")

but the actual Keyword is named: zad_effect_noTripping

Edit: Attached a script where I just replaced the Keyword name and recompiled. If the tripping over with Boots and Socks bothers anyone here is a fix for it until the next DD release :) 

zadEventBoots.pex 1.19 kB · 0 downloads

Good find! Will merge this fix in the next version! :)

The only thing I noticed from this update was that I can’t use straitjacket dresses my character turns invisible with just her heels and head showing but I know I checked the body morphs and all that the other items work properly so idk if it is just me or it is the update but nonetheless I do love the new update with the new body harness with no collar and keep up the good work love the mod

Okay, installed newest version of DD, run bodyslide and when my character gets devices equipped nothing shows up with a few exceptions. Collars and gags are visible, nothing else is. Either she looks totally normal without devices showing (according to game they are equipped) or her body is invisible. I have run bodyslide several times, redownloaded DD and reinstalled. Nothing. The devices don't show up in bodyslide at all. I am at a loss of how to fix this.