Hoping someone can help me - I'm obviously not doing bodyslide right.

I can't get the mesh for the slave harness (non-chastity version) built in bodyslide.

I've built everything listed as DDA, DDX and DCL in my bodyslide folder. But none of these create the mesh for the non-chastity slave harness.

Have copied the whole caliente tools folder direct into my game folder to ensure I'm not missing some files in the bodyslide folder. Still no dice.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or missing?

Edit: What is the procedure for using bodyslide to build the assets in DD anyway? I've just used the batchbuild function to build everything listed with the prefix of DDA + DDX. Or should I be doing it another way?

Edited by chipstick
1 hour ago, chipstick said:

I've built everything listed as DDA, DDX and DCL in my bodyslide folder. But none of these create the mesh for the non-chastity slave harness.

If you have bodyslides prefixed with DDa and DDx you are not using the latest DD version. Their names should look something like this: "DD - <body type> - <item name>", for example in the case of UUNP body and the harness you are looking for: "DD - UUNP - LeatherBodyHarnessCrotchless".

5 hours ago, Taki17 said:

If you have bodyslides prefixed with DDa and DDx you are not using the latest DD version. Their names should look something like this: "DD - <body type> - <item name>", for example in the case of UUNP body and the harness you are looking for: "DD - UUNP - LeatherBodyHarnessCrotchless".

So I'm not going crazy. Those files don't exist as far as I can see in the entire DD LE 5.2 download.

I've copied everything in the UUNP folder over.

And checking inside the UUNP folder there aren't any DD-bodytype-<item name> files exist.

There are 6x crotchessharness files in the UUNP folder downloaded from the mega link.

crotchlessharnessbody.nif + osd

crotchlesshardnessebonitebody.nif + osd

crotchharnessleatherbodync.nif +osd

Nothing buildable by those names show up in bodyslide.

User error: bodyslide folder needed to be nuked and restarted. I'm a dumbarse

Edited by chipstick
3 minutes ago, chipstick said:

I've copied everything in the UUNP folder over.

You may not have the mod installed correctly. Manual installation leaves a bit more room for error. Is there a particular reason you are not using the installer?

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:

You may not have the mod installed correctly. Manual installation leaves a bit more room for error. Is there a particular reason you are not using the installer?

I've always used wryebash, never swapped to MO2 and vortex is a load order disaster waiting to happen.  FOMOD doesnt work with wryebash.

Like i said though, the files are absent from the source download as far as I can tell. Unless the FOMOD installer is meant to create the necessary bodyslide files in the first place.

To clarify: I didn't do a manual install. I installed using wryebash, which is old and doesn't work for some mods. I did copy the entire UUNP folder wholesale when the files I was looking for didn't show up. And I do know the folder structure. I haven't screwed that up. The DD mod also works fine - i haven't made a gigantic mess. My only problem is that the necessary bodyslide files are missing from my caliente tools folder and from the original download itself.

If someone knows wtf I'm doing wrong or what the problem is, I would much appreciate it.

Edit: User error - bodyslide folder needed nuking. I'm a dumbarse.

Edited by chipstick
2 minutes ago, chipstick said:

Like i said though, the files are absent from the source download as far as I can tell. Unless the FOMOD installer is meant to create the necessary bodyslide files in the first place.

These are not file names, they are the names of the items in the dropdown list of bodyslide. Like I said, if you have items with DDa and DDx prefixes, that means you have and older version of DD installed that may not have the items you are looking for, or - in an even worse scenario - multiple versions of DD installed on top of eachother, overwriting parts or files fighting for overrides. You need to sort your DD install out.

20 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

These are not file names, they are the names of the items in the dropdown list of bodyslide. Like I said, if you have items with DDa and DDx prefixes, that means you have and older version of DD installed that may not have the items you are looking for, or - in an even worse scenario - multiple versions of DD installed on top of eachother, overwriting parts or files fighting for overrides. You need to sort your DD install out.

I recognise that.

DD is updated. It is 5.2. I can console command the crotchless harness into my inventory. Inventory item mesh is present.

Downloaded 5.2.

Uninstalled 5.1

Installed 5.2

As far as I can tell the bodyslide files are missing from the mega download.

I do thank you for your replies.

Sorted it out.

I was wrong saying the files appeared to be missing. My apologies.

Problem resolved itself when I updated my bodyslide files. Problem entirely due to user error. Namely myself.

Edited by chipstick

Hi everyone,

I am using DD 5.2 and somehow all bras are not showing. I tried different mods to apply the bras and they are always invisible (all bras). I can see in the inventory that they are equipped but they do not show. Is this a known issues with DD 5.2 or is this potentially another mod interfering? My game is actually quite vanilla only other DD mods are Unforgiving Devices and Devious Interests. Any advice would be much appreciated ? 

2 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

I am using DD 5.2 and somehow all bras are not showing. I tried different mods to apply the bras and they are always invisible (all bras).

I'd recommend you start with checking if the bodyslide output for the bras are properly generated. The appropriate entry in the bodyslide dropdown is "DD - UUNP - PaddedBra"; of course with the bodytype you have installed and either the HDT or non-HDT version of it. And see if there is a braPadded_0.nif, a braPadded_1.nif and a braPadded.tri under Data\meshes\devious\devices.

2 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Is this a known issues with DD 5.2 or is this potentially another mod interfering? My game is actually quite vanilla only other DD mods are Unforgiving Devices and Devious Interests.

I can tell you with a guarantee that Devious Interests does not touch the bras in any shape or form.

Having an issue with the ebonite/leather high heels not appearing on PC's feet? I dont know if I have a mesh/texture/bodyslide issue but they appear perfectly fine when dropped or in menu, but invisible on feet.

EDIT: For whatever reason, Bodyslide didn't have the files for the boots so I had to recopy them back into my game folders. 

20230501165757_1.jpg

Edited by htszuuuuu
Solved.

Hi everyone, I recently experienced a strange problem thought someone here might know the answer: I manually equipped a white ebonite armbinder and installed Billy's latest SLAL pack. When I trigger any sex scene- the armbinder scenes from Billy's pack correctly trigger but after the scene completes the 3rd person view is broken. I can no longer zoom in and zoom out with the camera and the camera is stuck in 3rd person very close to my character. Now I tried this multiple times, triggering the sex scenes through different mods and it happens every single time. I also tried to use free view camera in sexlab and it also did not fix the problem. Any suggestions would be much appreciated as this playthrough is otherwise kind of busted ? 

4 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

after the scene completes the 3rd person view is broken. I can no longer zoom in and zoom out with the camera and the camera is stuck in 3rd person very close to my character.

I never thought of any relation to DDs - it happens to me at unpredictable instances, sometimes even mid-battle. Only cure I ever found was to reload a save from before the camera was screwed up.

If anyone has a real solution for this problem, I'd be grateful too.

34 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I never thought of any relation to DDs - it happens to me at unpredictable instances, sometimes even mid-battle. Only cure I ever found was to reload a save from before the camera was screwed up.

If anyone has a real solution for this problem, I'd be grateful too.

Yes, that is how I usually deal with this problem as well. But I have never had this reliably happen to me 100% of the time when triggering a specific set of SLAL animations which include an armbinder....

Whenever I have a camera problem, if I am able I sit in a chair or at a table.  If none are around I use player.placeatme to put one there.  This often fixes it.  SL Survival has a camera fix on its debug menu that spawns a forge where you're standing, makes you use it, then disengage and dispels it, all rather quickly so you might not even see the forge render before disappearing again.  That seems to do the trick too, so if you are near a crafting station try using that then leaving it.

the arms are not going into the armbinders

i downloaded it and its required mods

opened fnis

updated

opened bodyslide

batch built

played the game

loaded my save

reloaded my save

and it still doesnt work

this is my load order

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     SexLab.esm
  3  3     SexLabAroused.esm
  4  4     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  5  5     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
  6  6     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
  7  7     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
  8  8     fox_shop.esm
  9  9     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
 10  a     Heels Sound.esm
 11  b     hdtHighHeel.esm
 12  c     FNIS.esp
 13  d     XPMSE.esp
 14  e     Minou RumbleRose CBBE HDT.esp
 15  f     SkyUI.esp
 16 10     Biscuits Pack.esp
 17 11     LoversComfort.esp
 18 12     Shiny Catsuits.esp
 19 13     Headcrab_BunnyOutfit.esp
 20 14     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
 21 15     FoxMerged.esp
 22 16     Luxury Collection.esp
 23 17     LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
 24 18     HDT Maid Outfit.esp
 25 19     HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
 26 1a     Ballet Boots.esp
 27 1b     BBD_Nova.esp
 28 1c     BBD_CatsuitSpearhead.esp
 29 1d     [Melodic] Reverse Bunnysuit.esp
 30 1e     [RyanReos] Battle Bunny Irelia.esp
 31 1f     [TheDaedricDoll] NoxOutfit.esp
 32 20     KS_Hairdo's_Lite.esp
 33 21     RaceMenu.esp
 34 22     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 35 23     UIExtensions.esp
 36 24     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 37 25     LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
 38 26     armoranimation.esp
 39 27     caliente's beautiful bodies edition.esp

8 minutes ago, verticalizard said:

opened fnis

updated

opened bodyslide

batch built

I would do that the other way around ^^

How's your FNIS output? Any warnings? All needed FNIS patches ticked?

Any animation replacers that overwrite animation files of DD?

Any animation replacers that modify/overrule DD idles?

16 minutes ago, verticalizard said:

also I had no immediate errors for fnis 

however it did read sexlab

Suspicious if you say it like that, can you post the whole FNIS generator output? (copy+paste in spoiler)

18 minutes ago, verticalizard said:

i tried it and now everyone's tposing only facial animations work

There seems to be something else off.

T-posing points on issues with your animation install.

FNIS output can also point out issues with skeleton and if you have installed accidentally SE mods.

54 minutes ago, verticalizard said:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm

You're missing DG and HF.

You don't have any mods installed that need those as requirement?

44 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I would do that the other way around ^^

How's your FNIS output? Any warnings? All needed FNIS patches ticked?

Any animation replacers that overwrite animation files of DD?

Any animation replacers that modify/overrule DD idles?

Ok so your saying run body slide and than use fnis 

also I had no immediate errors for fnis 

however it did read sexlab

i tried it and now everyone's tposing only facial animations work

i got this from fnis

FNIS Behavior V7.6   5/20/2023 10:06:49 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."  
Patch: * Moljka's "Blocking Combat Behavior Improv. for Skyrim"  

Reading DD V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ... 
Reading DDC V1.2 ... 
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 41 total groups: 195 added file slots: 1509 alternate files: 1245

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

3079 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character).

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

i also dont have zaz