Hello, 
I am having a very weird issue with Waxed armbinders. This is what I see whenever there is someone wearing them on screen
I have generated the CBBE Morphs (with physics) and FNIS Animations
Any suggestions will be much appreciated

20231206142533_1.jpg

Edited by Azazel92
15 hours ago, Azazel92 said:

Hello, 
I am having a very weird issue with Waxed armbinders. This is what I see whenever there is someone wearing them on screen
I have generated the CBBE Morphs (with physics) and FNIS Animations
Any suggestions will be much appreciated

20231206142533_1.jpg

Are you SE? It sounds like this:

Basically, just make sure your body is up to date, and bodyslide is up to date and rebuild the outfits.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Are you SE? It sounds like this:

Basically, just make sure your body is up to date, and bodyslide is up to date and rebuild the outfits.

I am on AE 1.6.640. I updated CBBE and Bodyslide, later yesterday and the effect is the same. I'm also using Faster HDT, as it's the only version available. I'll try a reinstall as well,

Edited by Azazel92
28 minutes ago, Azazel92 said:

I am on AE 1.6.640. I updated CBBE and Bodyslide, later yesterday and the effect is the same. I'm also using Faster HDT, as it's the only version available. I'll try a reinstall as well,

Issue Fixed! I forgot to update Bodyslide (I thought it was a part of CBBE Install)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 8:19 PM, Reaper121 said:

Build path turned out to be the issue, I didn't know that was a thing that could happen. Appears to be working fine now, including on older saves that have thumbnails that had invisible devices in them.  Thanks

I'm having an issue where I have FNIS Sexy animations and the walking animation got replaced with the arm band and skirt animation, I'm trying to find out how to fix my build paths because I witnessed other NPCs walking like this (Ironically Lidya walks regularly) 

Ok I just hit the in game debug menu and registered devices. and MY animations got fixed. I'll look around and see if other female animations got fixed, but I saw Lidya walk normally and stop and then do the handcuffed position briefly and then return to a normal stance

Edited by Echo389
editing because I figured something out and I will edit later
10 hours ago, Echo389 said:

I'm having an issue where I have FNIS Sexy animations and the walking animation got replaced with the arm band and skirt animation, I'm trying to find out how to fix my build paths because I witnessed other NPCs walking like this (Ironically Lidya walks regularly) 

Ok I just hit the in game debug menu and registered devices. and MY animations got fixed. I'll look around and see if other female animations got fixed, but I saw Lidya walk normally and stop and then do the handcuffed position briefly and then return to a normal stance

I got it fixed, I just loaded into a different area and everything is as it should be

On 8/15/2023 at 12:19 PM, Reaper121 said:

Build path turned out to be the issue, I didn't know that was a thing that could happen. Appears to be working fine now, including on older saves that have thumbnails that had invisible devices in them.  Thanks

I think I'm having the same issue that you are, what did you set the build path to and how did you do it? I'm completely fuckin useless with modding, so as dumbed down an explanation you can provide would be appreciated 

edit: nevermind I'm just a fuckin moron, now that I've run bodyslide through the right method everything's showing up to be built

Edited by uberorange
  • 2 weeks later...

image.png.e7221cd810d5f8ed9b0d64520c0b6b08.png
[ transcription - Errors were reported processing the installer for "Devious Devices LE 5.2". Installer Prerequisits not fulfilled: File "sexlabaroused.esm" is Active ]

Hey so how the fuck do I fix this? I have SLAR installed and enabled. I'll have to swap to SLAX at some point for other mods. Is there like, a compatibility patch for DD and SLAX I could nab?

• 4 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Dantecun said:

When I equip some items, shoes for example, my legs become invisible.

I see that you're a new member.  Welcome to LoversLab!  You probably just need to run BodySlide to build the device assets, as mentioned on the mod page.  Otherwise, parts of your body will be invisible when these devices are equipped.

Just now, Dantecun said:

I perhaps need to use this option, but what to choose?

image.png.37a529126f9bd508c229b8de6036d3dd.png

As you have noticed, I am very very new to all this.And unfortunately are not aware about all the terms,

So I may need to be explained a bit more and in details if you don't mind.

14 minutes ago, Dantecun said:

Do I need to click on some button here?

Just a tip, large images like these take up s lot of space on the screen.  When you use one in a comment, if you select it and then click the Eye icon on the edit bar, that puts it in a collapsible spoiler section that keeps the page tidy.

Select your preferred body preset, choose DD Framework in the group filter, check Build Morphs (lower left of the screen), then click Batch Build.

6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just a tip, large images like these take up s lot of space on the screen.  When you use one in a comment, if you select it and then click the Eye icon on the edit bar, that puts it in a collapsible spoiler section that keeps the page tidy.

Select your preferred body preset, choose DD Framework in the group filter, check Build Morphs (lower left of the screen), then click Batch Build.

Thank you so much for the advice. I understand about the screenshot.

Also, may I ask what does HDT means? I see it literally everywhere.

Also CBBE 

27 minutes ago, Dantecun said:

It is working.

Great!

31 minutes ago, Dantecun said:

Also, may I ask what does HDT means? I see it literally everywhere.

Also CBBE 

HDT refers to HDT Physics Extension, which allows things to move, such as hair that moves rather the normal static behavior that acts more like a helmet than hair.  Too much use of HDT objects in a game can cause graphics problems, so each player has to find the right balance.  CBBE (like UNP) is a body type, Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer.

Edited by HexBolt8

So I'm having the regular issue of assets not showing up. I have built them in BodySlide, they still won't show up. I'm absolutely at a loss at this point. I added some images that show off where things are and what my mods look like. Any help would be appreciated.

Spoiler

BodySLidesettings.png.c45fb6fa058ca9299fc79367860d2d0b.png

Spoiler

Loadorder.png.3c60713711973a6bf795d8319fc763d5.png

Spoiler

BodySlidelocation.png.3e242db604187aace32eb498243f5d5b.png

23 minutes ago, slwesttsew said:

So I'm having the regular issue of assets not showing up. I have built them in BodySlide, they still won't show up. I'm absolutely at a loss at this point. I added some images that show off where things are and what my mods look like. Any help would be appreciated.

Hide contents

BodySLidesettings.png.c45fb6fa058ca9299fc79367860d2d0b.png

Reveal hidden contents

Loadorder.png.3c60713711973a6bf795d8319fc763d5.png

Reveal hidden contents

BodySlidelocation.png.3e242db604187aace32eb498243f5d5b.png

your path in the bodyslide settings is wrong. it needs to point to the data folder. so D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data

46 minutes ago, zarantha said:

your path in the bodyslide settings is wrong. it needs to point to the data folder. so D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data

Like this?

Spoiler

Test.png.bf9b90caa50deb53f0a4b1a0b9177b6e.png

Spoiler

Test2.png.3ec96225ac9c56857d21d018bb320bfa.png

Edited by slwesttsew
1 hour ago, slwesttsew said:

Like this?

Reveal hidden contents

Test.png.bf9b90caa50deb53f0a4b1a0b9177b6e.png

Reveal hidden contents

Test2.png.3ec96225ac9c56857d21d018bb320bfa.png

Not in the executables, that's for launching bodyslide. and unless you check the output folder option, has nothing to do with the output. just the second screenshot with the settings inside bodyslide.