4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Suspicious if you say it like that, can you post the whole FNIS generator output? (copy+paste in spoiler)

There seems to be something else off.

T-posing points on issues with your animation install.

FNIS output can also point out issues with skeleton and if you have installed accidentally SE mods.

You're missing DG and HF.

You don't have any mods installed that need those as requirement?

i do not have any dlcs

23 minutes ago, verticalizard said:

It only started posing once I built the body

Did you try on a new game?

Can you post your FNIS output?

Use an alternate start to prevent the Skyrim Intro. For example "Alternate Start - Live Another Life". It helps to test your mods quickly and gives mods enough time to load.

Best to load into LAL, wait for all mods to load, save, reload. This also makes sure DD got loaded correctly before you try any devices.

Adding DD series to your game requires a new game, just in case you're using an old save or something.

Edited by donttouchmethere
19 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you try on a new game?

Can you post your FNIS output?

Use an alternate start to prevent the Skyrim Intro. For example "Alternate Start - Live Another Life". It helps to test your mods quickly and gives mods enough time to load.

Best to load into LAL, wait for all mods to load, save, reload. This also makes sure DD got loaded correctly before you try any devices.

FNIS Behavior V7.6   5/20/2023 10:53:04 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."  
Patch: * Moljka's "Blocking Combat Behavior Improv. for Skyrim"  

Reading DD V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ... 
Reading DDC V1.2 ... 
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\female Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 41 total groups: 195 added file slots: 1509 alternate files: 1245

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

3079 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character).

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

15 minutes ago, verticalizard said:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

That seems to be your problem.

Delete the SLA version you have installed (probably for SE)

and replace it with the LE version from here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-december-05-2016/

SexLabAroused_V28b.7z

and rebuild FINS

Edited by donttouchmethere

Hey there! I love this mod, been a long time fan of it, ever since I discovered loverslab about 5 years ago I'd say :yum: 

Thing is, the mod is only available through mega now, and it's bigger than the 1 gb limit imposed on free accounts. Are there any mirror links or any work-arounds? Thank you in advance!

Hey there, I just updated from 5.1.7 to 5.2.7. Now I have the problem that the Devious Devices Underneath doesnt work properly anymore. It hides the device its supposed to hide a just a moment until it reappears. It worked fine in the older version and if I downgrade to it aswell. Does anyone know a solution for this?

Also is it possible to make it work for NPCs?

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 6:09 PM, shiagwen said:

Contraptions

What i am missing is a simple Bed the pc is chained to.

The "Bed Of Bondage + 1 Sleep" (zbfBedOfBondageSingleNobleBlue1Sleep01) and some similar items does that, for me at least.

I only found them in the LE version. Do these (or similar items) also exist in SE?

Vor 4 Minuten sagte emily1673:

Das „Bed Of Bondage + 1 Sleep“ (zbfBedOfBondageSingleNobleBlue1Sleep01) und einige ähnliche Artikel bewirken das, zumindest für mich.

Ich habe sie nur in der LE-Version gefunden. Gibt es diese (oder ähnliche) auch in SE?

Must exist - I have it in a house mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 11:34 AM, emily1673 said:

The "Bed Of Bondage + 1 Sleep" (zbfBedOfBondageSingleNobleBlue1Sleep01) and some similar items does that, for me at least.

I only found them in the LE version. Do these (or similar items) also exist in SE?

How did they work for You ?

2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

I summon one of these via script or in the console, the lay on it (animation looks like the character is sleeping), then again activate it (animation looks like character is tied to the bed).

thanks, i tried it with ck and it worked like that. but only one time. if doing a sexscene the bed animation did not work anymore.

My suggestion about a bed and chained to it was more like the pc cannot escape the area she can move with the chain, so just around the bed. when doing sexscene she ist chained after that again.  a whore chained at her working place.