Hello, thank you for excelent work, 5.2 works pretty fine even in old game (and even upgraded with DCL whore collar equiped, withnout any problem).

But i have small problem - when equiping breast yoke, there is with high probability (~90% but sometimes i managed to fully equip without problem) CTD during equiping animation (at exact moment, when yoke is already on breasts and now should be putted hands in.). There is nothing in any log, just window "Skyrim stopped working".

I checked with tesvedit, yoke is not overwriten by another mod (last one is DD for him.esp, loose files are from DD too)

CBBE HDT, FNIS 7.6XXL, no errors/warnings, bodyslide was run on yoke as last run. (when tested on DD5.1 backup, it crashed too). I tried to disable "Manage breast /  belly nodes" in DD MCM, no change. Every other devices (incl. new ones) works just fine :)

Edit: Solved - it was not caused by DD in any way, but with interaction with Immersive Plugs mod, which somehow interact with HDT. Aftech changing all coeffs for breast yoke, there is no CTD's anymore

Edited by jouda1212
Solved

So... I have done the thing I promised myself I'd never do and found out how to compile psc files. Several hours later, here is something I found:

Currently, when using creature filtering, only 5 creatures are supported. All the rest, including but not limited to dwarven constructs, atronachs, and anything less humanoid, returns a None in the filter function, which causes an error later on. This results in a situation that whenever you try getting a creature animation while wearing a chastity belt, the belt might even be removed, but no animation will play (there might be a brief second where the original animation picked by sexlab before DD interefered, but it will be broken off almost immediatly, probably due to the None error, and the animation will end).

So I toyed with it a little and as far as I tested it, changing the one line to return the previous array of valid animations works fine, since if it will be empty, the recursive call will just try again, and eventually the array won't be empty if all blocking DD items get removed (note I tested with multiple kinds of creatures, even a few kinds that I am not quite comfortable with, but only 1 creature at a time as I have no mods that enable creature gangbangs)

So baiscally the change is switching up this part:

function SelectValidAnimations...

If IsCreatureAnim
		; determine what creature it was and append its tag to the selection if it was a humanoid one, otherwise return an empty array.
		string crString = GetCreatureType(previousAnim)
		if crString != ""
			tagString += "," + crString
		Else
			libs.log("Creature animation with non-humanoid creatures in use. Cannot replace. Filtering aborted.")
			return None
		Endif
Endif

with that one line difference:

If IsCreatureAnim
		; determine what creature it was and append its tag to the selection if it was a humanoid one, otherwise return an empty array.
		string crString = GetCreatureType(previousAnim)
		if crString != ""
			tagString += "," + crString
		Else
			libs.log("Creature animation with non-humanoid creatures in use. Cannot replace. Filtering aborted.")
			return SexLab.RemoveTagged(Controller.Animations, suppressString) ; THIS IS THE ONLY CHANGED LINE
		Endif
Endif

You do get that little annoying animation-switching right at the start of the animation (sexlab and DD fighting for power?), but eventually an animation plays out from the beginning to the end without any issue. At least on my game.

Let me know what you think, if you get a chance to try it out

Nice work with the update! One minor thing I noticed: The long transparent catsuit gloves (zadx_catsuit_longgloves_transparent_Inventory "Transparent Catsuit Long Gloves" [ARMO:06049711]) use the world object "devious\mxw_catsuit\long_gloves_t_ground.nif", which is not included in the download.

On 2/7/2023 at 11:29 AM, Kimy said:

- Added: Assigned suitable struggle animations to every device that lacked one, except for the petsuits.

How many kinds of devices are we talking here? The struggle animations are impressive, but they're my least favorite part of the framework with how repetitive they are and long they interrupt the main game.

Edited by Solatium
9 hours ago, Solatium said:

How many kinds of devices are we talking here? The struggle animations are impressive, but they're my least favorite part of the framework with how repetitive they are and long they interrupt the main game.

You can almost always successfully skip struggle animations if you are jumping or sitting or in any other position that cannot start an animation when you open the menu and struggle. I don't often do it on purpose but it sometimes happens (and the messagebox for the result comes instantly in such cases)

5 hours ago, neghthraw said:

There is just no known easy way to just disable parts of the combat, e.g. only shouts or only melee. 

Gags already disable shouts. Albeit an imperfect solution that can be abused with fast enough reflexes. Alas. You would not come all this way for tinvaak with an old dovah.?

Maybe you are right and there isn't an easy workaround but I do believe there is a workaround yet.

• 2 weeks later...

i seem to have a problem with the latest version. My character, and everyone else, is just t posing. I ran FNIS dozens of times, even downloaded xxl FNIS in case it's overflowing somehow. I spent hours trying to get to the bottom of this but no luck, anyy help?

4 minutes ago, Mars1991 said:

i seem to have a problem with the latest version. My character, and everyone else, is just t posing. I ran FNIS dozens of times, even downloaded xxl FNIS in case it's overflowing somehow. I spent hours trying to get to the bottom of this but no luck, anyy help?

Are you SE or LE? Make sure you download the right version for your game.

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

Are you SE or LE? Make sure you download the right version for your game.

I'm LE, that's the first thing I checked. I scrapped Vortex and am currently reinstalling my entire mod list with Mod organizer, this is my last resort, i tried everything else i could think of. I even tried returning to the previous version of DD which worked. All i can think of is that Vortex is somehow throwing FNIS off.

3 minutes ago, Mars1991 said:

I'm LE, that's the first thing I checked. I scrapped Vortex and am currently reinstalling my entire mod list with Mod organizer, this is my last resort, i tried everything else i could think of. I even tried returning to the previous version of DD which worked. All i can think of is that Vortex is somehow throwing FNIS off.

With mod organizer you have to set certain things for "mods" that generate files such as FNIS and bodyslide. You have to run the executable of the mod via Mod organizer (and not by manually clicking it). It is also recommended to edit it's setting so it creates the files into an empty mod rather than into the override directory. I had a guide for that once but I can't find it right now. Maybe someone else here remembers in more details...

So I have been having a problem, my nipple piercings are floating instead of being attached too my nipples. Would anyone know the reason for this? I originally thought that it was a result due too the devious armour mod yet the bug still exists after I de installed that. Is it just a bug from the newest update?

On 2/7/2023 at 11:55 PM, Code Serpent said:

Just in time, I now just need to add the new devices to Devious Lore and I should be able to release it this week!

I'm fukin awful at judging how quickly I can work, but the update is finally out now!

Edited by Code Serpent
3 hours ago, Thornagar said:

So I have been having a problem, my nipple piercings are floating instead of being attached too my nipples. Would anyone know the reason for this? I originally thought that it was a result due too the devious armour mod yet the bug still exists after I de installed that. Is it just a bug from the newest update?

Did you run BodySlide on the piercings? I have them floating only when I'm wearing some not bodyslided armour or something w/o HDT.

But I gladly admit that I didn't run BS on the new files since... quite a while.

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Did you run BodySlide on the piercings? I have them floating only when I'm wearing some not bodyslided armour or something w/o HDT.

But I gladly admit that I didn't run BS on the new files since... quite a while.

Yea, I did again after de installing devious armour

8 hours ago, Thornagar said:

If you use Aroused Nips, bodyslide doesn't know how to adjust for those changes so piercings might not line up properly.

I'm hoping that this is the support place where you ask for help, I'm currently having trouble with the body/body outfits not showing up in my game. I've tried batch building the outfits and yet it doesnt seem to be working. I have a feeling it may be what im using for the body, but Im pretty sure its CBBE compatible and I so I dont know what I should do to fix it. What I am using for the body is the "All in One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy" Mod(?). Is this just not compatible with your mod?