It might be worth including MrEsturk's More XDFF rules, as I think it still mostly works despite being discontinued.

Also, this is incorrect:

On 11/16/2020 at 7:00 AM, qawsedrftg765 said:

Peril: By Code Serpent - Now a part of Corruption

Peril is not a part of Corruption, both mods are separate continuations of Dragonborn in Distress.

On 11/16/2020 at 3:00 PM, qawsedrftg765 said:

The Deviously Departed
These mods are NO LONGER SUPPORTED AND WILL LIKELY NOT WORK. However, they deserve a place here for being some of the finest works of depravity on the site.

Hide contents

Deviously Vanilla - Last Updated July 18th 2020 - By Targultoon

During Vanilla Quests, such as Wabbajack and Climb the Steps, Devices will get placed on you. This mod is up for adoption and is a very fun and unique idea.

In addition to all the other yet unimplemented recommendations above, this mod is also no longer available.

1 hour ago, Calashaur said:

Say, anyone know what happened to "PB's Devious Guards?"

It suddenly vanished and was curious if the author gave a reason for it.

I dont know much, but if i remember correctly there was an issue with the mod City bondage. Both mods basically did the same thing with minor differences. Now both mods arent available any longer, because of all the Legal stuff and the huge dispute that went on for some time. But some new guy announce they will be working on yet another mod of these, i think it's called devious villages or something like that. I am still really unsure about what exactly happend

Edited by CrymH
2 minutes ago, CrymH said:

I dont know much, but if i remember correctly there was an issue with the mod City bondage. Both mods basically did the same thing with minor differences. Now both mods arent available any longer, but some new guy announce they will be working on yet another mod of these. Still i am really unsure about what exactly happend

1 hour ago, Calashaur said:

Say, anyone know what happened to "PB's Devious Guards?"

It suddenly vanished and was curious if the author gave a reason for it.

City Bondage's author claimed his work was plagiarized and is looking into legal stuff since apparently his work wasn't credited or even acknowledged, which seems to break some copyright he has / thinks he has. I won't express my opinion on it, instead I'll let you read more on this over there:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/74247-city-bondage/page/21/?tab=comments#comment-3387655

On 6/3/2021 at 9:26 AM, Player80 said:

City Bondage's author claimed his work was plagiarized and is looking into legal stuff since apparently his work wasn't credited or even acknowledged, which seems to break some copyright he has / thinks he has. I won't express my opinion on it, instead I'll let you read more on this over there:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/74247-city-bondage/page/21/?tab=comments#comment-3387655

well that's a damn shame, I was hoping to give Devious Guard's a shot. Guess we'll have to wait till a potential replacement comes up or if by some miracle it gets re-posted

I just noticed Deviously Vanilla, originally made by Targultoon was deleted from LL. I only have its version 0.2.9 but it would surely be a waste to totally disappear from the Internet just like that, so i'm uploading here for now.

Deviously Vanilla - 0.2.9.7z

Last known topic title included "Up for adoption", so i suppose feel free to continue anyone... or just temporarily support download or whatevers. Can't seem to find the cached file page.

I didn't want to start a new thread, thought asking here instead.

After a year or two away from modding Skyrim, I wonder if Devious Device on SE is as good as in LE, or maybe its better?

Last I remember, Devious Cursed Loot has prostitution built in which helps lessen the load order from using Radiant Prostitution. I read that it now has something related to prison, would this replace Prison Overhaul?

On 6/11/2021 at 8:41 PM, Zydar said:

Last I remember, Devious Cursed Loot has prostitution built in which helps lessen the load order from using Radiant Prostitution. I read that it now has something related to prison, would this replace Prison Overhaul?

Yes and no you can have both but you should only have one Prisonmod/submod active ...

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 1:41 AM, Zydar said:

I didn't want to start a new thread, thought asking here instead.

After a year or two away from modding Skyrim, I wonder if Devious Device on SE is as good as in LE, or maybe its better?

DD on SE have some mod which LE don't and reverse. So it is hard to tell which is better.

On 6/1/2021 at 7:12 PM, Taki17 said:

In addition to all the other yet unimplemented recommendations above, this mod is also no longer available.

They are implemented now, well most.

On 5/27/2021 at 6:57 AM, Code Serpent said:

It might be worth including MrEsturk's More XDFF rules, as I think it still mostly works despite being discontinued.

Also, this is incorrect:

Peril is not a part of Corruption, both mods are separate continuations of Dragonborn in Distress.

Fixed, lemme know if I made any more mistakes on your fantastic mods.

• 2 weeks later...

@qawsedrftg765 I have just now released a new version of Devious Strike in which i changed the spawn method. This means that the mod no longer changes any leveled Lists or what so ever. Therefore the description no longer fits, would appreciate if you could update it:

Adds an enemy to your level list called a striker, when hit you get wrapped up in devices. NOTE this mod will need to be merged with your level lists through a Bashed Patch or a Merge Patch

No hustle though 

Edited by CrymH
  • 2 weeks later...

Alternate Start - More Devious Starts: By ihatemykite

This mod focus on bringing more alternate starts using Devious Devices. To use this mod just choose option "I'm deviant" in dialog with statue in cell you spawn in.

This mod focus on bringing more alternate starts using Devious Devices. This mod is heavily inspired by gramps Live Another Life - Live a Deviant Life by Aelie and  Immerslave by arbiter.

I have noticed this mod made the list twice in the same category.

@qawsedrftg765

You might want to add an note to PapyrusUtil, as the current standalone version from Nexus is older than the version included with SexLab Beta 9. So right now, if a user has SexLab Beta 9 installed on SE, there is no need for the standalone, until that one gets an update on Nexus.

Also, You have HDT HIgh Heels mentioned, but you might also want to add both Racemenu High Heels, and Lazy Heels, both on Nexus, as options for people.

You also repeat the following Mods in their respective section (bottom of the section)

On 11/16/2020 at 9:00 AM, qawsedrftg765 said:

S_L_U_T_S Resume: By Scrab

It's a ponygirl mod. You get locked into a yoke, hooked up to a cart and told to pull it to another city. For which you get paid. Unless too many bandits have their way with you on the way. If that happens they'll pilfer from the cart as well, and you can end up owing money to the Company. But that's not a problem: They'll just send on another run until you can pay off all the arrears. Isn't that nice of them? This mod was previously worked on by DocClox and by MrEsturk

This mod focus on bringing more alternate starts using Devious Devices. This mod is heavily inspired by gramps Live Another Life - Live a Deviant Life by Aelie and  Immerslave by arbiter.

Sacrificial Spriggan Redux: By naaitsab

This is a reimagination of the original Sacrificial Spriggan mod made by Stobor. Sacrificial Spriggan is a quest mod inspired by the Flowering Spriggan quest from Sanguine's Debauchery, but implemented entirely from scratch. Due to the fact that the key dependency is a female-only armor, this is written for female characters exclusively (though gender checks are not enforced).

Edited by YojimboRatchet
  • 2 weeks later...

is there a mod where NPCs will fuck you on sight if you are either naked, or bound? I think i had one like that a long time ago where you can ask NPCs to help you out of your restraints and a random response would be givven like fucking, adding devices etc.....

7 minutes ago, nimawi said:

is there a mod where NPCs will fuck you on sight if you are either naked, or bound? I think i had one like that a long time ago where you can ask NPCs to help you out of your restraints and a random response would be givven like fucking, adding devices etc.....

That sounds like DCL alright.

Edited by Taki17