About This File
I have stopped development; mod is up for adoption (Check Permissions for a few more details).
One thing I've frankly missed in my usage of Devious Devices is a more integrated way to get put in devices. Generally the primary way you get tied up is eg Cursed Loot, but honestly, I find the cursed loot feature somewhat unsatisfying.
So I wanted to integrate DDs more into vanilla gameplay, like Sexlab Solutions did for sex.
Current changes (More fun if you don't look )
The option to equip a device on any aggressive scene. Has the potential to break some mods by equipping a device when it is not expected. Can optionally also equip when using an animation tagged as "Aggressive" or "Rough".
- Fit For a Jarl
- Losing or cheating in a brawl
- Saarthal Amulet
- Hired Thugs
- A Blade in the Dark
- Lod (Falkreath blacksmith)
- Adrianne Avenicci, starts with Greatsword for a Great Man.
- The Masque of Clavicus Vile
- Arvel the Swift
- Climb the Steps
- Drevis Neloren introduction
- Sleeping Tree Cave, returning to Ysolda.
- House of Horrors, when the dremora from Confabulation rape you, they will also equip a collar
- Destroy the Dark Brotherhood, when Vasha is released, he will put his bindings onto you
- SexLab Aroused (Redux also works, but I recommend using the new version)
- Devious Devices Expansion
- Devious Devices Integration
- PapyrusUtil (SexLab ships with it, but it's outdated)
- And all their requirements, of course.
- Something to take advantage of having devices equipped.
- Atronach animations (Such as Billyy's)
- Devious Followers, SexLab Survival (I like these mods just generally, not in particular with my mod.)
- USLEEP and Modern Brawl Bug Fix are probably not required, but changes are forwarded, so things might break without them installed.
- Devious Dragon Priest Masks does what it says on the tin, it's similar to this mod.
- Devious Carriages also attempts something similar to Deviously Vanilla.
- Sanguine's Debauchery: Also edits the hired thugs quest, it attempts to enslave the player. Place the mod you want to use for that quest lower in your load order.
- Devious Captures: Also equips devices after sex, if started by Defeat. The sex equip feature of DV is temporarily disabled on Defeat events if Captures is detected.
- Not So Fast - Main Quest: Load Not So Fast after Deviously Vanilla, otherwise it'll likely break Blade in the Dark entirely. You'll miss out on the DV scenario, but I'll work on a compatibility patch later.
- Wintersun SLI and Devious Masque of Clavicus Vile. Neither will cause any problems, but will be a bit incongruent, since DV also adds a locking masque, for Wintersun SLI, you can disable "WintersunSLI - DD expansion.esp".
- After having sex with Delphine, she doesn't forcegreet. This is because she is in a scene that is not interruptible, however the dialogue has a high enough priority to still play over gag dialogue, so you can talk to her directly in that case.
- During Family Business, the player will be unable to walk up the stairs. This is because Skyrim is a bad game, and as far as I can see there is nothing I can do to fix this, except what I did, which is just move the player to the location after some time.
- If rape is off and you act aggressively during the scenario in Bleak Falls Barrow, one dialogue line will be skipped.
- During the Climb the Steps scenario, on existing saves the key you are supposed to find can be found before it is thrown away.
Consider all code as GPL licensed. Same for the esp, anyone is free to reuse it, as long as the work you make of it is as well.
Meshes are reused from vanilla assets and DDa meshes, so consider those permissions.
- DDa - DV reuses some of Zadil's meshes
- Deviously Cursed Loot code has been a pretty big help.
- @Shakx88 for coming up with a ton of ideas, and also temporarily picking up development.
- Everyone else in the thread who dropped in with ideas
More ideas are of course always welcome.
What's New in Version 0.2.9
- Added: Break of Dawn (Meridia's Beacon)
- Fixed: Klimmek forcegreet not triggering.
- Fixed: Bug with the Clavicus Vile mask while using the Feminine Masque addon.
- Fixed: Some errors in xEdit
Uploaded a properly working plugin for the merged main file.
0.2.8 (By @Shakx88)
- Added new scenario in quest 'climb the steps'
- Some backend tweaks
- Script optimization
- Messed with thugs scenario a bit, so that the last line won't get stuck and some other fixes. Need confirmation if everything is fine though, I wasn't able to trigger it on purpose.
- Other bugfixes
0.2.7.3 (By @Shakx88)
- Fixed: incorrect equipping of random strict hobble straitjackets
- Fixed: clavicus vile mask not counting events properly
- Fixed: missing option in MCM under clavicus vile mask
- Fixed: Better follower handling
- Fixed: more stuff
0.2.7.1 (By @Shakx88)
- Fixed: Off-by-one error in device equipping
- Fixed: Dialogue fragment names are now unique
Missing scripts added
0.2.7 (By @Shakx88)
- Added: a new option in MCM (on by default).
- Added: a new device (an edited mesh from DD, not sure about edit quality though).
- Added: a new scenario in Bleak Falls Barrow. Will not trigger if the new option is on and you have a follower with you. Devices change depending on the following options: heavy bondage, strict hobble skirts, blindfolds. And on the way you act.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs in Lod's scenario (I hope all of them).
0.2.6.3 (By @Shakx88)
- Added: new scenario to Lod (available after reporting to him)
- Fixed: Fixed conditions in Taarie's return dialogue
- Fixed: Taarie is guaranteed to equip boots even if you leave the dialogue
- Fixed: Modified scenario so that Taarie is guaranteed to jam the locks
- Fixed: Added suspend/resume events to thugs scenario to prevent other mods from interfering
- Fixed: Saarthal Collar unequip
- Fixed: CV masque trick equip text.
0.2.6.2.1.1 (don't laugh)
- Fixed: dialogue conditions
- Minor update
- Fixed: A few bugs in Fit For a Jarl
- Fixed: Feminine Masque addon now has a plugin for the merged master too.
- Fixed: bunch of stuff
- Actually fixed the infinite loop in sex equip this time.
- Added: Even more dialogue in Fit For a Jarl
- Fixed: Removed leftover script, taking out the plugs too early in Family Business
- Fixed: Saarthal Collar's enchantment description properly displays the spell discount.
- Fixed: Getting unlocked from the CV mask now plays out properly.
- Fixed: The FOMOD installer should now actually install the proper files.
0.2.6 - Also includes some fixes since 0.2.6 beta2, so you should still update if you used that.
- Added: Clavicus Vile's Mask.
- Added: You can now reset some quests in the MCM, so you can redo them if you did them before installing.
- Added: More dialogue in Fit For a Jarl.
- Changed: Adrianne removes the plugs Ulfberth gives you from your inventory. No more free money.
- Fixed: Delphine should now also play dialogue if activated, should fix some problems with scene not working.
- Fixed: Suspend some mods during Ulfberth's binder escape scene.
- Fixed: Ulfberth should no longer remove DD gloves.
- Fixed: Delphine now removes cuffs before sex, so more animations are available.
Just noticed there were some scripts left in Overwrite, so they accidentally weren't included in 0.2.5.2
- Improvements to Family Business and the Hired Thugs scenario, no longer has heavy bondage on before starting sex, since it lacks animations.
- Minor improvements to the Hired Thugs quest, forcegreet starts smoother, and it should be more robust now.
- Disabling hobble skirts now properly extends to straitjackets as well.
- Fixed bug in FOMOD installer
- Disallowing hobble skirts now actually does that.
- Added general device customisation.
- Added FOMOD installer
- Fixed a bug where animals could equip devices on aggressive sex, but this is still toggleable in the MCM.
- Fixed the intro scene with Blade in the Dark again
- Fixed the Devious Shop of Adrianne/Ulfberth showing up on everyone.
- Some other fixes
- Small fix to stop dialogue from playing after getting the reward from Adrianne
- Bugfixes and consistency fixes for Family Business
- Fixed the scene when entering bedroom in Family Business
- Finally spent some time to finish up the Adrianne scenario
- Blade in the Dark should be fixed permanently now. (No more extra file needed.)
- Fixed the scriptwise property not working if using AIO file.
- Fix for A Blade in the Dark. If you already started the quest (Reading the note in Ustengrav triggers it, I believe), also use the other file to set a property scriptwise, since it otherwise will still be wrong. You can also load a save before starting the quest, if you prefer.
- AIO version was completely broken. I have no idea how this happened, but if you were using it, it's probably a good idea to revert to a save before installing 0.2.3.1.
- Timing is Everything patch
- Cleaned masters
- Fixed Lod scenario not equipping devices.
- Added Lod (Falkreath blacksmith) scenario
- Fixed Saarthal Collar amulet being given when using shutdown feature in DDi MCM.
- Got rid of MCM categories
- Fixed a vanilla bug so that the Hired Thugs scenario happens more often (Thanks @HexBolt8 for bringing this to my attention)
- Also decreased the time before the scenario happens again from 48 to 24 hours. Functionally this still ends up being 2-3+ days. But let me know if it's too much.
- Some minor fixes to the scenario.
- A Blade in the Dark scenario's dialogue quest now shuts down properly
- Added some sanity checks
- Added Delphine scenario
- Expanded dialogue of brawl cheating
- Some bugfixes
- Hopefully improved flow of brawl loss, let me know
- Probably some other stuff I forgot about.
- Fixed random device selection not working
- Mostly backend refactoring stuff
- Device selection for Wabbajack and Universal Equip has been expanded
- Some dialogue has been expanded
- Minor bugfixes
- Hired thugs and brawling quests now shut down properly when rape scenes are toggled off.
- Fixed Wabbajack equip on others.
- Added toggle for rape scenes
- Expanded Saarthal Collar dialogue a bit
- Also fixed the Vasha scenario not equipping. I am not a big fan of papyrus. (Also includes 0.1.6.1)
- Fixed Drevis Neloren not actually equipping devices.
- Expanded Fit For a Jarl dialogue
- Some slight variations in Fit For a Jarl outcomes
- Forwarded USLEEP fixes
- Fixed the dress in Fit For a Jarl not equipping
- Added atronach toggle, atronach SLAL Animations are no longer needed.
- Repeatable quest for Saarthal Collar can be turned off. Implementation is a bit hacky, but should be robust enough. Let me know if there are any problems.
- Forgot to unmark the ESM flag on the main plugin, you don't need to download this if you use the merged file.
- Added Hired Thugs scenario
- SexLab Solutions: Ysolda now isn't much of a pushover anymore when trying to blackmail her.
- Added Saarthal Collar quest. This one took a bit longer to make. Runs alongside the Saarthal quest, then becomes repeatable.
- Script update to disable Sex Equip if a Defeat animation is started with Devious Captures installed. Will be included in next release.
- Added a brawling loss/cheating scenario.
- Forwarded USLEEP fix in Fit For a Jarl, so it becomes a favour quest and counts towards the Thane quest.
- Hopefully fixed DD keywords for random devices.
- Wabbajack should now be more responsive
- Fixed Wabbajack/Aggressive Equip device customisations.
- All in one version. Still needs the ZIA patch if you use it.
- Added Wabbajack feature. Randomly equip a device on the player or on target (Configurable)
- Patch for Zim's Immersive Artifacts (Allows the Wabbajack effects to trigger with ZIA installed)
- Added universal equip feature. Any aggressive sex can apply devices. SexLab has limited debug tools, so not thoroughly tested. Probably causes incompatibility, but it was requested.
- Cleaned masters, so optional mods are now actually optional
- Refactored plugins, Solutions and Confabulation are now optional
- Added device customisations
- New scenario for Confabulation, when releasing Vasha in the abandoned shack, he now equips his bindings onto you
- Removed the ability to disable a scenario. While this is removing a feature, it allows me to set up better dialogue flows.