• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ainamtuollaf said:

Please forgive me if any of these have already been listed or are otherwise not appropriate for this thread.

I don't think Devious Framework should be added, not even for posterity's sake. That mod is ancient, abandoned and isn't used by anything else afaik.

On 12/15/2020 at 12:21 PM, oldestman said:

@qawsedrftg765 Could you clarify please, why CBBE is recommended (over UUNP)? Does it have less clipping than UUNP?

IMO The CBBE body generally has more support, this thread is meant for newbies and if newbies are getting into it might as well go with the most supported. 

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Since the beginning of this thread, Submissive Lola: the Resubmission has moved from v1.1, being hosted by MrEsturk and patched by HexBolt8, to version 2.0 with its own page and being tended by @HexBolt8

Updated.

I think you should explicitly mention a patch for DD ("Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch 2.0") created by Code Serpent. It adds device-specific struggle animations to all devices.

The patch is hosted together with Devious Lore. However, it does not require the mod and works fine with DD itself.

On 1/20/2021 at 9:01 AM, timking said:

we are missing the mod Devious Training by skyrimfet

I am not missing it I am explicitly not listed unsupported mods. Skyrimfet has not made a post in months and his delta update has many issues. I am a HUGE fan of his mods but given the lack of support I dont want to list for this newb friendly thread.

On 1/18/2021 at 11:34 AM, Code Serpent said:

Just going to hop in and say my new mod Corruption adds an addiction to bondage.

NICE!

Yeah i agree. Under sse it is very scriptheavy and i am missing some items that are not very appreciated like nipple traing / stimulation or length. Itemmarks work somewhat but ... there are somethings in the esp that i dont get ... for what as example is the ponyamulett doesnt make much sense for me...

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend a few adjustments to the page:

On 11/16/2020 at 3:00 PM, qawsedrftg765 said:

DD is now at version 5.1.

The author now only goes by @Laura.

Mimic Clothing: By Mister X

This mod is intended as an extension to the popular mod Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy. It tries to randomly transform worn pieces of armor into Devious Devices, giving only safety in nudity. Does not require DCL though.

This mod has since gotten an LE download page:

The preview clip link takes to a different mod page, not to the preview clip.

Sexlab Disparity: By Lupine00

SexLab Disparity is a flexible system for settings buffs and debuffs based on things that other mods do. If you're not happy with the way that SexLab Arousal, or Devious Devices buff or debuff your character, SLD lets you change it.

This text is formatted noticeably different.

Dragonborn in Distress: By Code Serpent

This mod is intended to be a light-weight defeat, slavery, and addiction mod, integrated seamlessly into normal Skyrim gameplay, completely voiced by vanilla voice lines, and supports several other mods that can add to the experience, without requiring them.
Note: This mod is now being continued as two separate mods. The first mod, Peril, has been released, and partly covers the defeat aspect of this mod.

Since both Peril and Corruption are out, keeping DiD in here has become redundant. Also, recommend adding the new mod:

Further mod recommendations:

Self-explainatory, another DD-based mod.

Has DD-based functionality.

Small aesthetic change to an existing DD-asset.

• 2 weeks later...