On 6/3/2021 at 11:21 PM, CrymH said:

I dont know much, but if i remember correctly there was an issue with the mod City bondage. Both mods basically did the same thing with minor differences. Now both mods arent available any longer, because of all the Legal stuff and the huge dispute that went on for some time. But some new guy announce they will be working on yet another mod of these, i think it's called devious villages or something like that. I am still really unsure about what exactly happend

Been playing with DP Devious Guards lately and had some interesting stuff happening, it's a real shame it got pulled down. I've been trying to find Devious Villages with no luck, has it had any releases?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/10/2022 at 7:19 PM, FrankSebastian said:

Pardon for the trouble, but for some reason my gags and blindfolds refuse to take the beastrace forms even with the beastrace mod applied. Would anyone happen to have any advice on how to proceed?

Maybe you should use this.

Make sure that Beast Races Refit is loaded AFTER DD For Him, if you installed both

--

You also should post your issue on 

Edited by brgont
Improve recommendations
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

What happended with DE vanilla?

It was abandoned and up for adoption for a few months. Then it is completely removed from LL for some reason that I don't know.

The idea of Devious Vanilla is so cool. I really like how it make vanilla quest to adapt with DD and I can see a lot of potential in that. However, the code is pretty bad and there are too much bug that it is impossible to use it with DD5. Even with DD4 there is still a lot of bug, mostly is the incompatible with others DD quest. DV has no standard check function I think. It trigger DV script even when you are wearing DD, or in others DD mod quest, and it destroy others mod quest item.

Edited by hungvipbcsok
2 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

It was abandoned and up for adoption for a few months. Then it is completely removed from LL for some reason that I don't know.

The idea of Devious Vanilla is so cool. I really like how it make vanilla quest to adapt with DD and I can see a lot of potential in that. However, the code is pretty bad and there are too much bug that it is impossible to use it with DD5. Even with DD4 there is still a lot of bug, mostly is the incompatible with others DD quest. DV has no standard check function I think. It trigger DV script even when you are wearing DD, or in others DD mod quest, and it destroy others mod quest item.

What parts are broken? I haven't noticed anything yet.

17 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

What parts are broken? I haven't noticed anything yet.

I have encountered dozen of them. I will note some example.

I once enter bleakfall barrow main quest and progress to the big spider. Then I loot it corpse and trigger DCL full latex trap. I could then back out and get rid of the DD items on me but my hand were no bound so I think I can keep moving. I free Alva and trigger the dialog here. However this part is modified by DV and Alva will tie you up with rope. And it actually did it, destroy some DD on me and replace them with rope. Also those item are not destroy properly and cause trouble for me later.

Another time I have problem with Devious Mimic Clothing. I am doing the quest return the sword in Whiterun and when I go black to the blacksmith DMC kick in, transform my outfit into armbinder. Then the blacksmith apply another armbinder on top, causing me to have 2 armbinder equip and ofcourse one of it is broken.

DV has so many problem with compatible with other DD quest mod. 

Others feature of DV is bugging like hell. I do like the Wabajack apply DD but it got bug out pretty quick if you use it rapidly. The other's feature is already included in other mod and they are just better.

Hey, I would like to recommend a mod. This is a male compatible mod for DCL9.0 (Spoils of the Cunning Curse). I don't see it here. Although the author has not updated it yet, I still want to recommend this mod as it is still available for DCL9.0. Compatible use.
There are DD male voices in it, including fixes for pierced chastity belt stoppers.

图片.png.047471a7af186328a08426226807682d.png

Edited by 243643896
On 5/12/2022 at 9:48 PM, AmicusMyWolf said:

Hey, I would like to recommend a mod. This is a male compatible mod for DCL9.0 (Spoils of the Cunning Curse). I don't see it here. Although the author has not updated it yet, I still want to recommend this mod as it is still available for DCL9.0. Compatible use.
There are DD male voices in it, including fixes for pierced chastity belt stoppers.

This I believe is already incorporated into devious devices 5.1

On 5/13/2022 at 3:48 AM, AmicusMyWolf said:

Hi AmicusMyWolf, thanks for bringing up that old thing. It's reminded me to update the description in case anyone else stumbles across it.

The compatibility patches are hopelessly out of date so I would not recommend using them. Seeing as you sound interested, I do actually have a more up to date compatibility patch for Cursed Loot that I made last year for personal use which I shall privately message you with (I don't wish to release it publicly). The sound effects should still work but do be warned that I was too much of a dumbass to know how to compress them so they do take up a much larger file size than they reasonably should, so I wouldn't consider them to be in a polished condition.

Hello

My english is not pefetct sorry.

I have a problem for install DD, i use Nexus Mod Manager  for add mod but when NMM unpacking DD the unpacking stop around 50% ... for error i have "skyrim.esm is not active" but is active in plugin list ... excepted FNIS 7.0 why instal after DD i add all other REQUIREMENTS mod.

I make a complet reinstallation of skyrim before add DD and clean all files ... i dont understand why skyrim.esm is not active why i add DD ...

Thx

5 hours ago, nono_29 said:

Hello

My english is not pefetct sorry.

I have a problem for install DD, i use Nexus Mod Manager  for add mod but when NMM unpacking DD the unpacking stop around 50% ... for error i have "skyrim.esm is not active" but is active in plugin list ... excepted FNIS 7.0 why instal after DD i add all other REQUIREMENTS mod.

I make a complet reinstallation of skyrim before add DD and clean all files ... i dont understand why skyrim.esm is not active why i add DD ...

Thx

Hmm. I am not sure what cause your problem but NMM is not really a wise choice with big mod list. Do you really know the installing order of your mod list?