There is an error in the Departed category: Peril is listed as part of Corruption and no longer supported, which is incorrect. Peril and Corruption are separate and still active mods.

On 11/16/2020 at 3:00 PM, qawsedrftg765 said:

The Deviously Departed
These mods are NO LONGER SUPPORTED AND WILL LIKELY NOT WORK. However, they deserve a place here for being some of the finest works of depravity on the site.

Hide contents

Peril: By Code Serpent - Now a part of Corruption

Peril is a death-alternative mod that allows the player to try to recover from defeat in combat. Enemies will punish the player and their allies if they continue to attack after their first defeat, stealing any and all items they carry, and doing more nefarious things if other mods are installed.

On 12/1/2020 at 2:27 PM, Roggvir said:

Weirdly enough, almost nobody seems to care, which i find utterly baffling.

I made a mod that solves it, but never published it, because it seemed nobody was interested.
Eventually, it slowly grew from a small patch into a big DD/DCL/Zaz gag overhaul with its own system for handling the gags, applying expressions, moaning, applying drool overlays, and it became dependant on my private rewrite of DD, which i can't publish partly due to lack of permissions and partly due to lack of time for providing support for it.

That being said, now with the recent release of DD 5.0, i will be looking into adapting my gag system to it.
If i find a way to make it work with DD 5.0 without having to make a custom rewrite of DD again, i guess i could publish it.
But i still want to wait for DD 5.0 to settle a bit more before i start looking into it.

This is how it looks:
1164581840_RoggGagspreview2020-01-12.png.ad8b3ef1dd43d458f705e930799d29b2.png

I'm not sure if you've gotten back around to this yet, but I'd be super interested in this if you've still got it or have worked on it to work with DD 5.1.
The custom race I use leaves a lot to be desired in terms of how head devices fit (1-2 inches+ of separation in some places) and I have yet to learn how to use outfit studio/nifskope, or whether I could even do the gags in a batch or if I would have do end up doing them all by hand.

On 12/1/2020 at 5:27 PM, Roggvir said:

I made a mod that solves it, but never published it, because it seemed nobody was interested.
Eventually, it slowly grew from a small patch into a big DD/DCL/Zaz gag overhaul with its own system for handling the gags, applying expressions, moaning, applying drool overlays, and it became dependant on my private rewrite of DD, which i can't publish partly due to lack of permissions and partly due to lack of time for providing support for it.

That being said, now with the recent release of DD 5.0, i will be looking into adapting my gag system to it.
If i find a way to make it work with DD 5.0 without having to make a custom rewrite of DD again, i guess i could publish it.
But i still want to wait for DD 5.0 to settle a bit more before i start looking into it.

This is how it looks:

No no no, I can assure you that this would be a great addon for DD and lots of players would benefit from this, especially those who are using other races that aren't vanilla because they don't fit in with ballgags correctly. You must keep working on this!

Devious Carriages: By PowerBing

This mod adds a random event system to the game's fast travel carriage system. It is mainly for people like me who like to play with fast travel turned off and rely on in-game means of travel. Whenever you decide to take a carriage to another hold you now risk being tied up or raped.

Devious Carriages now has a new download page and a new developer in @lastbytescout, recommend changing the links:

On 12/1/2020 at 10:27 PM, Roggvir said:

This is how it looks:

I've also been looking for a mod like this! I hope you do get round to releasing.. I need a mod like this in my life

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 8:14 AM, HEFTW said:

Could you add in the description if you can't run 100% of all mods if you use SSE? 
Would save a lot of time as you may need to reinstall and chose the right version on launch ^.^'

wut? I dont understand the question but you can find converted mods here:

A few more recommendations:

Mod requirements may include this for a dummy-friendly installation of UUNP bodies with HDT-enabled pussies, as an alternative to CBBE:

As promising Sexlab Aroused Modular Edition, looked it appears to have fizzled out and left with a large number of leftover issues. Also there seems to be an issue with credits and stolen code. Considering how SLAX development will be picked up again soon, I'd recommend replacing the links:

And it needs one user made patch:

As for the mod list itself:

Shout Like A Virgin: By VirginMarie

f quests, that all revolve around this deadric lord (whom effectively works are your Dom) and virginity. It is a massive work with transformations, furniture tie in and so much more.

This mod from now on is using the author's own bondage framework, Toys. I don't believe the last DD version is compatible with DD5 even, so it should be removed from the list or put into the departed category if people agree it was a prominent enough mod.

Corruption: By CodeSerpent

Corruption is a catch-all mod for addictions, implementing as many as I could think of in a single system. The addictions range from substance abuse like alcoholism and drug addiction, to sexual fetishes like fellatio and bondage, to becoming to addicted to daedra and submitting to them as their plaything. All addictions are controlled and monitored by three character traits, Withdrawal, Addiction, and Corruption, as well as a shared trait Trauma. These determine gameplay benefits and penalties, can cause disturbing thoughts, and make your character act spontaneously without your control.

Dragonborn in Distress: By Code Serpent - Now a part of Corruption

This mod is intended to be a light-weight defeat, slavery, and addiction mod, integrated seamlessly into normal Skyrim gameplay, completely voiced by vanilla voice lines, and supports several other mods that can add to the experience, without requiring them.
Note: This mod is now being continued as two separate mods. The first mod, Peril, has been released, and partly covers the defeat aspect of this mod.

Peril: By Code Serpent - Now a part of Corruption

Peril is a death-alternative mod that allows the player to try to recover from defeat in combat. Enemies will punish the player and their allies if they continue to attack after their first defeat, stealing any and all items they carry, and doing more nefarious things if other mods are installed.

A couple of issues here - Dragonborn in Distress should be removed from the list, since it's considered deprecated since both Peril and Corruption were released. Furthermore, Peril isn't part of Corruption, they are both separate mods.

And a potential additon to the list of DD-based quest mods:

And another for the deviations list, considering how it's functionality did not make it into DD5 afterall:

• 2 weeks later...

Have anybody encountered bug when actions affecting devious devices in inventory (bound girls dont unequip devices when freed, NPCs dont unlock items on you despite game saying otherwise) did not work properly?

City Bondage: By Davisev5225

this mod adds user-configurable inescapable bindings when entering a city or town. When you leave the city or town (as defined by its Location group in the CK), the devices are unequipped.
Note: This mod is script heavy and has not been updated in over a year.

Apparently this mod is no longer available due to reasons.

On 5/21/2021 at 4:40 PM, Taki17 said:

So after that fuse we now no longer have CB and DG at the same time?

I just check CB forum and saw many criticize toward the mod author but what happen to PowerBing? I really love his DG mod.

2 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

So after that fuse we now no longer have CB and DG at the same time?

I just check CB forum and saw many criticize toward the mod author but what happen to PowerBing? I really love his DG mod.

As far as I can tell the author of CB has an issue with PowerBing and removed his mod because he was upset

On 5/21/2021 at 7:40 PM, Taki17 said:

That is a crying shame, was a really good mod.

On 5/25/2021 at 4:09 AM, CrymH said:

I released a mod just now that could make the list here:

Very interesting. I'll add it to the list when I next update it.